Drudge: Megyn Kelly may jump to CNN…

Drudge: Megyn Kelly may jump to CNN… michellhilton.com/2016/12/foxnews-megyn-kelly-cnn.html

Even as the worst show on Fox, I'm pretty sure she gets better ratings then the entirety of CNN.

She should jump from a bridge instead. How does this cunt have any credibility left?

Probably the only reason why they want her on. That said, this will do nothing for either party since many people on the right are tired of her (which is why she is moving) but many people on the left despise her (especially tumblr whales) and others don't care about her. I would love to see sjws throw a fit and claim they should have fired a transgender otherkin dinosaur of color.

Either ways, people will continue to wonder why her nose is so crooked.

After the shit she pulled over the summer, does it even matter where she goes now?
Her credibility and likability are bordering on 0.

Poll on the top of Drudge right now. Normalfag conservatives confirmed for sick of Kelly.

What has happened in US networks in the past 15 years anyway?

My first touch to it was when watching Bowling for Columbine, and Fox News was labeled as this conservative, gun-toting fear-mongering untruth machine while CNN and the sort were seen as "nothing but the facts" and hard-hitting reporting type.

Now it seems that all the other networks just took what Fox has been doing and spun it with their own agendas.

I don't think they watch CNN though, pretty sure its too right-wing for them.

Fox kicked out its worst element(Beck) and the other networks raced right past them. A big reason why this has happened is that court case that ruled that news networks don't have to tell the truth.

Fox was created in the first place to counter CNN's propaganda machine. Created to counter Ted Turner. CNN hasn't changed, the existence of Fox just made the reality of CNN easier to see.

They should all be shut down. Everyone involved with them should be hanged for the crime of propagandizing to the American people.

CNN has always been shit, you just grew up.

I honestly think Fox is worse. Fox would have you believe they are as right leaning as they come. That's a more pernicious problem.

You know that was a Michael Moore documenary right? He'd say the same shit today that he did back then. Nothing has changed, the liberal media has been shit for decades.

She isn't even the best on her own network and her co-workers reportedly hate her. How she could possibly believe she's worth $20 million a fucking year is just beyond delusional. And it's not some random large number she pulled out of a hat, it just so happens that Kelly Ripa also makes $20 million a year, being a completely mediocre and replaceable prompter-drone, so I guess Megyn feels like she can cash in too. Unfortunately for her, Megyn gambled everything on Trump losing and instead of thanking her lucky stars that she's still even on television, she insists on pushing even harder than she did before. Truly baffling.

Good

This isn't true either. Fox markets itself as a centrist ("fair and balanced") media source. Some commentary shows like Hannity are more right leaning than others but it's mostly liberals who say Fox is a bunch of extremists.

kek

Trump aged this bitch 10 years in a month

The best thing on Fox right now is Tucker Carlson's show by far. That dude has really upped his power level after Trump won.

I FUCKING CALLED IT

I've been telling my pops since like a week after she cut her hair, that the bitch was basically trying to set herself up to abandon ship to a more liberal network, that she was going to try to become blonde Rachel Maddow.

Looks like I was right - hilarious.

Dude, that is buuuuuuullshit.
Fox varies from implicitly to explicitly 'conservative', though in reality, they're basically just 'Zionist Cuckservatism: The Cable Network'.

My father is a boomer, still does the whole television news thing, and I watch it when I'm over his place - and it is astounding how often these people have kikes and Zionists on, even given the context.
I've taken to Jewgling anyone who shows up who I'm not familiar with, and basically a coin-flip as to whether or not they're kikes - which, I should note, has really aided my efforts to redpill my father: Most of these kikes are White presenting, and it was obviously very eye-opening for my father to realize that easily half the people he hears from via this "fair and balanced" cable news network are Jews.

Fox is just the opposite side of the coin, the 'right-wing' Zionist cuckservative side, as opposed to the progressive leftist degenerate side as demonstrated by CNN/MSNBC.

Truth

All the more reason we need a rich Holla Forumsack to start a shitlord news network. I would pay a bunch of good boy points per month for something like that.

dubs confirm. if Megyn is worth $20 million, Tucker is worth 50

I wonder how many cats she has now

I bet you she has some of that turk blood somehow. I know that god damn face structure too well.

Or did she have a nose job?

I would be stunned if she hasn't had countless surgeries.

she did

She devolved.

I remember when Holla Forums was fawning over this bitch.

Sometimes this board really likes to go stupid over characters they should know better about. She has only one job, to lie on TV

Why would fox want to keep her in the first place? She was so anti-Trump that it just got annoying to see her attack him over petty things, wouldn't it be better to kick her to the curb and get a better, cheaper host?
The pendulum is swinging to the right, I would have thought that it would have made more sense to hire someone who was either prepared to stay politically neutral, or someone more conservative to appeal to those who voted for Trump.

I hope she does go to CNN, not like people from Fox actually watch CNN. She is absolutely delusional if she thinks she will "take those viewers" with her to a different station. Then CNN will watch as their investment is a total waste of money and possibly cut her in a year or two.

On a side note, why in hell can I NOT post on a phone? I was on my cell earlier and kept putting in the captcha but it wouldn't let me go back to the page to actually post my reply.

wrong her number one job was to be playboy whore parading her tits around to get ratings, now menopause has happened.

If you're bouncing around between cell towers you may need to redo the captcha each time.

I've had enough.

Thank you for info user.

megan fox was even worse

underrated posts

I think she knows that. She's going to lie out her ass and say otherwise so she can jew CNN out of money or get the idiot brothers running Fox that have a thing to raise her pay since she knows she will be out of a job soon. She's trying to cash in and get as much money as she can before she is shown the door or before the networks realize she is toxic to their brands.

Her hot sultry lips became plastic surgery joker/clown lips, fucking idiot.

You know she had to be insecure about her appearance to do something that absurd, and the fact that she was genuinely really attractive before shows just how much of a mind-parasite celebrity status is.

Oh Christ, what'd she do to herself?

She had that perfect lil kinda-dago-y slut look, and she blew it to look like an old Jewish man in drag… Wew lads…

She's not going to get the deal she wants, her fucking book failed so miserable she had to go around advertising that it contained "diet secrets." She imagined jewish hollywood movies being made about her one day about "le stronk conservative womyn hgo stumped Trump and saved the world from le ebil nazi." Only problem? She won.

She used to have some appeal for guys in their 60s+ who can't work the net and need jerk-off material or something to think about while they fuck their pig wife. Her dyke haircut and being SUCH a cunt to Trump has even ended that route for her.

CNN. if they take her, will be at a deep discount where they have the option to not renew (as they won't when her ratings are fucking shit). Would LOVE to see her hosting a fucking 11am cooking show on a local affiliate with a bunch of sows in the audience as D-list actors plug their shit.

*HE WON obviously. And this cunt, she'll be lucky if Murdoch takes her back with a 50% paycut.

FRIEND:IF YOU POST HERE, ARCHIVE YOUR FUCKING LINKS. WANT TO KNOW WHY? TAKE THIS LINK, RUN IT THOUGH ARCHIVE.IS, AND COUNT HOW MANY LINES OF FUCKING SHIT ARE TRACKING YOU EACH TIME YOU CLICK ON A NEW SITE. IT'S SOMEWHERE OVER 500 LINES.

IF YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO ARCHIVE IT, PLEASE DON'T POST IT, PERIOD.

The Murdoch brothers have offered her $20 mill+ a year. They don't know which way the wind is blowing, and Kelly is still holding out for better offers.

I wouldn't be certain of that user. At contract time, these cunt's agent's float numbers like that to try to make other potential bidders think she has a safe option, which I don't think she does, esp give her ratings as of late and all he rshit with Trump. The "Republican Party" is now President Trump, and should Kikebairt start a TV network to compete with faux, they'd bury them.

tl;dr- her agents are floating numbers out there hoping to make it look like she has a lot of offers and is desirable. Every indication (the very fact she isn't signed yet) tells me the opposite is the case.

I don't watch either show so I don't have a horse in the race, but I've watched interviews with her and it baffles me as to why Fox would even consider renewing her contract, let alone for that sort of money.
They'd be better off offering Ann Coulter a hosting job.

As soon as she starts speaking like them, the left won't care at all. She basically already is in her new book.

She tried to be the next Angelina Jolie.