What channel took a dip in quality besides pic related?

What channel took a dip in quality besides pic related?

It was never great to begin with.

What channel DIDN'T take a dip in quality?

it was fun to watch old PPVs from when I was a kid, and Talking Smack was god tier

I remember when this channel had to be requested, and back in that day it was a fun mix of old shows and some original programming. Dune was the last decent thing they put out. I knew the end was near when they started playing wrestling and Law & Order: SVU.

the truth is, very few people like scifi

Smithsonian Channel > History Channel > Viceland
NatGeo Wild > NatGeo

the best show they ever got was MST3K and most of their suits hated it. idiots.

/thread

All of them.
Say what you want about CN, but at least it didn't take a dive as bad as Boomerang.

why does it have those things under its eyes?

Pretty much every documentary channel, especially Discovery (reality TV all day erry day) and the History Channel (which should be renamed to Pawn Stars Channel), TLC is another obvious one.

>What channel didn't take a dip in quality besides pic related?
ftfy

the Guy Fieri Network is pretty bad now

Well CN turning shit is directly related to Boomerang turning shit. It could have just stayed as the channel that played old cartoons that everyone loved, but CN started to dump more and more of its shows that didn't have space for and were not the hottest thing on Boomerang.

Everything honestly what didnt take a dip in quality?

CN went to shit because the kike in charge decided live action and toys was where it's at, basically killing all the quality programming they had and driving away all the talent.

potato chips

I am hyped for infinity train, though.

sound like crap tbh

Seems like that should be updated for current year since they have competition shows like Forged in Iron, American Pickers has lasted as long as Pawnstars and all those survive in the wild shows. Investigation shows like the current one, American Ripper, which has the type of guy who is so obsessed with his own theory that they are clouded to even notion that their theory could be wrong. I saw this in that 2 part DB Cooper: Case Closed? they had. They also had one for Brad Meltzer show a while back.

I think the only channel that hasn't really had a big dip in quality is Investigation Discovery, the real crime show channel. Even the bad ones like Web of Lies can be hilariously funny.

holy shit u watch fkcuking cartoon network kid what are u 6?

I don't know if this counts though, being as their peak didn't start until around the 70s with historical dramas, continued into the 80s with sitcoms and coasted downhill for a while thereafter until they got a hold of that mulatto fella Craig Charles who breathed new life into it with Red Dwarf and Robot Wars. The biggest mistake they made was giving the latter away to a network that had no idea what to do with it, however, they made up for it almost instantly with the revived Top Gear and a little bit later with the first couple seasons of the similarly-revived Doctor Who.

They really didn't need anything else in the 2000s aside from those two shows and Attenborough, nobody tuned in for jackshit. Maybe Mock The Week but that turned out shit in the end as the SJWs successfully pussified the best damn guy the show had (Frankie Boyle), then a couple years later they hijacked TG from a trio that was making them hundreds of millions each year. I think the latest nail in the coffin is killing the Doctor who was finally starting to git gud again after years of appealing to the Tumblrtards who shat all over it in much the same way as they did to Supernatural.

CN went to shit when they started airing cuckime.

You're right user it truly is a golden age for the potato chip. Luckily I'll die young from over consumption and not see the fall.

They gave up Red Dwarf too, although series 10 and 11 on Dave have been better than anything the BBC would've managed.

Mock the Week is dreadful but not even half as bad as The Last Leg. Channel 4 is BBC on steroids.

And it's absolute wank that they decided to go for a female doctor, but I think it's wrong to blame BBC for this when it was clearly Chibnall's idea. For me, NuWho ended with 'The End of Time', series 5 to 10 might as well be fanfiction. But what do you expect from the Bolshevik Brainwashing Corporation, white male heroes? Not a chance.

What fantasy world do you live in?

I think the better question would be:
What channel didn't take a dip in quality?
Everything is straight up cancer. Even nature shows. And travel channel is also full of reality shit.

Any cable network, really, but pic related especially.

Then they wonder why everyone is on the Internet not watching TVs. Granted you can't get the same stuff, but I can still see educational stuff here, God forbid we have an educated population.

everyone isn't on the internet though. most people over 30 still watch tv because they're retarded.

ID is pretty good even though I think it's what Court tv used to be. I really wish the main Discovery channel would play more documentaries. I know I can get them all off of youtube, but it would be nice to see them on tv again. AMC is doing really well. I just wish they showed more horror movies again during October. It's like they show the same damn 4 or 5 movies non-stop. I remember when they used to air old 50s horror flicks late at night, but now it's just infomercials.

I think the History channel saw the biggest fall. They lost all of their war documentaries to their sister channel and there's little left for them to cover.

Scifi channel is a bit of a mixed bag. It doesn't seem to have changed all that much, but I would love to see older scifi movies again. A&E is another mixed bag. Cold Case is coming back though.