Would you trust a distro that is developed by the state?

Would you trust a distro that is developed by the state?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/7l3e02/congress_is_trying_to_sneak_an_expansion_of_mass/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Depends on the quality of the codes and of course, it has to respect the 4 freedom with no tivozisation .

Yes, I already use Systemd.

See a normie would think that "since the state uses it it should be safe" while in reality the state just knows how to disable all the backdoors.
It's just like with intel ME the state does use it BUT they also know how to disable it.

Delete your post now.

Why would the state need to disable the backdoors? Oh no, the state is stealing the state's data!

Tell me, faggotron, why would they rely on software exploits if they had backdoor access to every computer out there? Why would they need to push for laws to ban/weaken encryption if they could just grab most of the keys from RAM during encryption?

If State agencies really had a backdoor with ring -3 access in every CPU out there, Vault 7 would have been far shorter and would contain IME references instead of Samba exploits.

IME is not a backdoor. It's just a shitty and insecure OS running in the CPU that shouldn't be there.

fuggg

i would

Kill yourself (retard | shill)

What did xe mean by this?

Okay I guess, but only if they wrote it in Rust.

Only if it was open source and self-compiled. I wouldn't trust anything done by the state, really.

Best Korea, Best Distro.

Good post

I'd try it out for laughs, and see what sort of security holes it has.
I'm not even afraid of the government Canadian government knowing I shitpost from the airport from my phone. If they detained me today after looking through the threads I've lurked, and shitposted in, I'd consider it a service rather than a hindrance.

get your tyranny out of my software

LPS is the only software i used in the Navy that actually worked 100% of the time.

Why would you trust anything you didn't read line for line?

This, Systemdick is developed by redhat/cia, I don't trust it though. I would never trust it since it is insecure by default and the coders working on it are ameteur at best.

Just that you don't have to worry about collateral damage and you theoretically have infinite nukes.
If you have one back door you don't need another.

can you only download it if you're a service member?

So is LPS/TENS a good thing to use or not?

Yes. It's open source and will allow you to turn any unsafe computer into one that allows safe access to online platforms.

Billions of people use Windows, which is controlled by the MAFIAA.

I just replaced systemd on my Debian 9 with sysvinit + openrc. It's easy and seamless.

Depends on which state. The US, no way.

Oh, you actually believe "leaks" are accidental and have no ulterior propagandistic motives.
How cute.

A conspiracy within a conspiracy. Nice.
I wonder how you fellas even trust yourselves with this level of paranoia.

we don't

The Burger government already has backdoors into everything, might as well be sincere about it I guess.

except temple os
no way they can hack the lord's handiwork

Oh I don't dispute the Lord's hacking-proof holy software. All I question is, are you sure He is on your side?

No, but I'd use it anyway, just like I do with Windows 10.

I don't suffer from illusions of grandeur, believing the state gives a shit about what I do in the internet.

If I ever need to do something more "covert" and absolutely need a computer for it, I'll probably use something else then, but only then.

It'll probably be some unusable mess of an OS, which some of you suffer through constantly for no other reason than excessive paranoia, but I'd only use it for that one purpose and go back to something useful.

Probably run it on an old machine too.

I use gentoo not so much because I'm paranoid but because I like the challenge of "shit breaking a lot before you learn2drive the system" and afterwards the system feels more comfy than something designed with ease-of-use for everyone OoB (good things don't come for free)

No. They alphabet soup agencies are RETARDED NIGGERS who are too retarded to get their hardware-level accesses. They usually rely on simplest ways and backdoors so big that even you grandma would comment on it!

Story time. Once upon in some big post-soviet country alphabet soups managed to get whole building with their lips kissing the ground just because some loonix autist managed to change default root password (according to this autist words). So, they changed the pass back and had a free pass

It was just confirmed by snowden to be a malicious botnet

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/7l3e02/congress_is_trying_to_sneak_an_expansion_of_mass/

ctrl+f intel management engine

calm down terry

Sure, why not.

Gee, this man understands the concept of security so incredibly well. Everyone, learn from his guy!

no, and if you need state funding to run a distro, you're fucking retarded

Nah, but I don't trust Linux. Maybe I can trust an old 8-bit computer, but that's about it.

Yes, I use arch

what do you guys think about manjaro?

are you even trying?