Check it out Morty, I'm selling out. All of it Morty, i'm selling it all

Check it out Morty, I'm selling out. All of it Morty, i'm selling it all.

and a reddit timestamp on it

OP, you are literally cancer

I think this post fits in with the rest of the cancer on Holla Forums

Looks delicious tbh.

Is it really that delicious or is it a case of "short run and everyone makes a fuzz of it, so I need to meme it as delicious"?

it's literally just generic-ass chinese food sauce

its probably their best sauce, but why would an adult be eating at mcdonalds in the first place? only do so rarely. you could make your own szechuan dipping sauce easily with any online recipe, bring your nuggets home.

Funny, the average redditor would be the kind of person who would hate on McDonald's and everything they represent, but the memes have power over them, so you bet they are going to flipflop with this. And for a group of people that claims to be above the sheeple for watching a fucking cartoon, this is pathetic tbh.

Also from what I understand, OP's pic was the sauce bottle that was put on an ebay bid. But I'm still waiting for McD to formally announce the sauce is magically going to come back.

or make your own? Chicken nuggets/tenders are so fucking easy to make and taste thousands of times better

Surprised they haven't already. Redditors lose interest really quickly, and if they wait, by next year all the cucks will forget about the stupid sauce.

not op but this pic was on the morning news where I am from.I think it costs somewhere between $2000-$3000

Redditers legit think it's "ironic" which is why they have no problem with it. Unless the people making the show send out a white man in a tux to publicly release a formal business sponsorship, complete with a handshake, they aren't convinced it's a real promotion. I'm not joking.

Looks like we have some experts fresh from reddit. Welcome to the board, guys.

They'll do it next year, when the Mulan remake with niggers as ancient chinese soldiers and aryan men as mongols come to theaters.

I'd watch that.

So was this all just advertisement for McDonalds?

I'd watch it only if the finns won at the end

The sauce triggers the "I know what that is" part of their brains, it's obscure enough they can feel special for knowing about it but not obscure enough for them to feel out of place for knowing about it.

It's the perfect bait for the redditors that think watching Rick and Morty makes them special but not unique or weird.

GO BACK TO REDDIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

It's much worse than the Shawarma thing from Avengers.

Ghostbusters tried a similar thing with Papa Johns Pizza but it fell flat.

I'm lovin' it.

Yeah it's pretty genius show that way

it sounds like he's saying "sexual sauce"

Why is it that people act as if Rick and Morty makes any sense or is even remotely intelligent?

For example:

"HAH I MADE THE CURRENCY WORTH 0 OF ITSELF"

- the IMF, circa 1933.

It DOESN'T WORK. This has been tried at SEVERAL TIMES THROUGHOUT HISTORY.

Most famously, it had the OPPOSITE intended effect with Germany, who turned around and gassed the people responsible.

But no, that psuedo intellectual bollocks is what the show is based on.

+ The implication is that the government in Rick and Morty is a single party state with absolute control over all things monetary and fiscal. A little bit like North Korea, or the USSR.

Which would imply that Rick has no respect for Communism. Coupled with his gadgets, the show seems to be about space Hitler.

what do you mean? print enough currency and it becomes worthless. just look at Zimbabwe or 1920s Germany

Not necessarily.

Only when it's applied unequally.

Let's say I printed 10x as much money.

Well done! Now everything which cost £10 now costs £100.

But my wages just increased by the same amount.

There are 10x as many units in existence, each of 1/10th of the value.

It's a little bit like converting dollars to pennies.

Which is what Rick did.

If Rick chose to print money off and by exclusively dairy products at 1000x the price, then you'd have a HUGE issue of overinflation.

But all he did was essentially collect every dollar in the federation, and add a 0 onto the end of it.

The end result being FUCK ALL.

oh yeah, that makes sense

R&M is a show for fucking juveniles.

If it was actually based on any form of science it would have Rick being a Holla Forums incarnate who travels around like fucking Moonman.

For example: the alternate dimension stuff. Pretty cool, but barely touches on interesting ideas. For example: the Americans rallied support for Operation: Unthinkable leading to 400,000,000 pajeets storming into Moscow.

Or a world where the Ice Age never ended.

But instead it goes by the masturbation route of copying the Adventures of Stewie fucking Griffin.

The fourth dimension shit was pretty good at exploring a very simple concept, but that is the extent of Rick and Morty's entire run. The rest of it is Reddit style pseudo-intellectual indignation towards actual intelligence.

For example, the extreme sexual dimorphism of those aliens with the big ape-like men and the intelligent women.

Nice. Except we don't act like fucking Anglerfish are a patriarchy. Why the fuck would any intelligent race which is capable of anything beyond two sticks tied together have the absolute lack of self awareness they exhibited?

"Omg this alien race which we have had no prior contact with has a totally different familial structure and culture than us"

"Huh. Should we treat it with caution and curiosity, potentially exploring a relationship with this species? They are being extremely friendly and are unarmed"

"No. Blatant hostility and attempted fucking execution please."

Etc, etc. Juvenile gobshite.

But did R&M even TRY to address this?

Nope.

It's a show directed towards people JUST intelligent enough to understand basic scientific concepts.

If it did so like South Park or Family Guy, in a blatantly comedic fashion, then it would be forgivable. But the entire show's foundation rests on a BASIC understanding of the premise and nothing more, nothing less. It exclusively targets people with a limited understanding of the world.

The Purge style cat people, for example.

Am I to expect that Rick started a fucking Communist revolution on an alien world, giving a teenage girl ultimate power, and for this to be anything except reckless?

Maybe if it shows Rick as being a Hancock-style depressed superhero who just wants to drink and have fun.

But it doesn't explain that clearly. It shows Rick as some kind of anti-hero. When he isn't.

Even in a culture with zero crime except on purge night, the planet clearly had an absolute lack of a Middle Class.

Rather than, say, give the peasants the means to produce goods of value and hold the aristocratic ones by the balls, again, it went down the "dude weed lmao" route with a full fledged mass execution of the territory's leadership and total annihilation of the planet's political structure.

The Romans figured out two fucking thousand years ago that it DOESN'T WORK.

Anyway, enough about that bollocks, the show pisses me off a thousand different ways.

It's really quite amazing how stupid people here can get.

Except the vast majority of them don't actually know what it is. They just pretend to know so they won't feel left out.

shut up reddit

tsundere af

I don't think it's tsundere to go into detail about that things the show does wrong and how could it be done. it's way better than just dismissing it as "reddit" which is actually an absolutely valid description for what they do and the audience they cater to. I find it sad that calling everything reddit has become a staple of Holla Forums (and Holla Forums) branded shitposting, because the word HAS a meaning that can be properly applied to some aspects of the creative process.

No. I'd bet money that it's ingredients are: High Fructcose Corn Syrup, Water, Sugar and miscellaneous artificial flavors.

those are the ingredients of most sauces nowadays tbh

HEY MORTY I TURNED INTO A BRANDED PRODUCT. I'M SHEKELL RICKKKK
*BURP* YOU, YOU GOTTA EAT ALL OF IT MORTY, DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE SOY
THE SOY IS FINE MORTY *BURP*
BID 15K FOR ME ON E-EBAY MORTY

It's autistic, boring and more suited to reddit. Your threads are trash and you should just leave, judging from your posts you would enjoy reddit or cuckchan more than this place.