Like a role so much you offer to star in the next film for free

Karl Urban must be suffering.

Other urls found in this thread:

denofgeek.com/uk/tv/dredd/49331/judge-dredd-tv-series-karl-urban-officially-in-talks-to-star
imdb.com/company/co0534779/
imdb.com/title/tt6794426/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No he got over it unlike faggots like you

dredd is a bigot movie literally about drundtf's america and its racism, people who watch it should be jailed.

nice try commie scum, we all know that Dredd is le pozzed XD
there are women and a black guy in it! gultural margism!

Wasn't the nigger a murderous rapist who gets his brain fucked up?

Can't you idiots realize that you're just the same! Dredd was clearly a centrist that's why he was so beefy and cool! OMG WHY ARE YOU SO MUCH STUPIDER THAN ME?? REDDIT GET OUT!

Do you ever feel like the lines between Holla Forums and Holla Forums get so thin sometimes, that you canĀ“t tell on which board you are posting?

Replace Holla Forums with Holla Forums and you have a far more accurate assessment.

SHITCOCK

Serious question. A Punisher movie is inevitable, will they portray him accurately or is he just going to kill dah nahtsees? Because Punisher doesn't give a fuck and has beaten the shit out of female criminals.

wowzers

Isn't he going to be TV series?

This, he's currently in talks, which more or less is gonna be confirmed soon.

He only killed white mobsters in the 2004 movie didn't he?

Poleddit you try too hard sometimes.
The Punisher's whole shtick is that he doesn't hold back on criminals regardless of their motivation or appearance, the user is literally asking for what you're sperging about like the communist faggot you are.

You are correct, however in daredevil s2 he killed all sorts of people, they've already made him a multicultural killer.

He can always do Jackass 4.

denofgeek.com/uk/tv/dredd/49331/judge-dredd-tv-series-karl-urban-officially-in-talks-to-star

imdb.com/company/co0534779/

Whose only other production is a feminist, diversified version of King Kong

imdb.com/title/tt6794426/

I'd lower my hopes for this one.

I would bet it's all the same person.

All me.

we don't have IDs because it would expose the fact that all the cuck/negress/jewess/waifu/isitkino/redditors think x threads are made by the same person

It was a pretty mediocre movie

this, i'd guess there are only 4-5 people who make the majority threads on tv

All me really.