Evil Neeohnahtzee Huwhite Supreemist Posters at Purdue

archive.is/mCSAf

Which one of you sweet bastards did this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-11a9MmXtPQ
docs.go
archive.is/qxhRi
youtube.com/watch?v=-11a9MmXtPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Race realism is fucking gay. Stop posting these and start posting some redpills about the Holocaust. Because our entire world view is based on post-WW2 and it their entire house of cards falls (anti-racism, anti-eugenics, Jewphillia) once the truth is exposed.

How is exposing cultural marxism a bad thing?

m8 cool the autism engines
you can't go from 0 to 60 without hitting all the numbers inbetween
people will literally completely ignore stuff like that - seeing jews and libs call super luke warm stuff like this white supremacy makes people realize how neurotic and blatantly anti-white they are

inb4 that autist claims Sinead did it

i mean seriously, i can't think of anyone who was red pilled through exposing the holocaust or the JQ as the first step, it's usually the last stone to fall into place

there's a time and place for everything

Which is why it is time to completely divest from society. Presumably you are a westerner or someone educated in such a fashion.. fucking leave! There's hundreds of nations that will literally blow you if you possess expertise.

No that's the point. You've been pushing this "be nice to us" horseshit for 40yrs now and it's done NOTHING.

David Duke is a failure. Your whole movement is a failure. You're busy telling Jews and niggers not to be "racist" against white people. Do you not understand how fucking futile that is?

BREAK THE HOLOHOAX NARRATIVE — this is the ONLY strategy. Everything else is a waist of time.

And if you remember, that was the first and most important redpill you discovered on Holla Forums or wherever that made you break the matrix conditioning.

Don't you think the whole world will change once people realize niggers are stupid?

No, this is introductory material. What's great about it is that it avoids anything that could possibly be construed as "hate" and yet they label it as that anyway. It's a great way to make people notice the contrast between their interests and the people losing their shit over this.

You are a fucking moron. What these are doing is not telling niggers not to be racist, it is telling white people to stop tolerating niggers and kikes getting out of line.

You don't show holohoax shit to normalfags the first time you talk to them
This is exactly the right way to do normalfag outreach–post super mild shit like "white people have a right to exist" and let the yids flip their lids. Leave the heavy stuff for once you've got them in the door.

The first redpill for me was living around niggers and seeing how they act. Didn't have anything to do with the holohoax.

Or… you know. Get on with your lives someplace else?

wut

Holohoax is the only intro to redpills. Nothing else matters. Your slimy Alt-Right shit isn't doing anything. ''
You're a 25yr old child and you think all this shit is new. I got news for you, this race realism alt-right crap has been around forever and we have only LOST ground. In the 80's people were incredibly "racist"

I don't wtf you consider redpills then because that's the VERY first redpill.
What is a redpill "durr I hate dem niggers!" That is conditional and can change

Any so called redpills that are conditional or can be grow out of over enough time is not a redpill.

Everyone knows this at heart, even niggers but as I said above this is conditional thinking. Then someone says "Ben Carson" and the soft brained demoralized student says "yeah I guess so".

brit/pol/ will start spergin in this thread any minute now.

Why are you posting kikebook images? This is some seriously low effort shilling.

what you're saying has no reflection in reality

look at the spread and success of the alt-right

now look at the spread and success of blatant holocaust truthers

im going to be honest, you have me wondering if you're just genuinely autistic or a shill

That's not redpilled, that's normalcy. Then every Mexican on the planet is redpilled according to you

ITT: 4chan scum who redpilled means acting naughty

Fuck it man, be a good drone and move to a place where you can make money and be a total jew and fuck everyone else. Otherwise be a nigger and get fucked by jews. Simple.

opps

ITT: 4chan scum who redpilled means acting naughty

What?

oops thinks thinks being redpilled means acting naughty

Fuck

Who is this semen heroin-addict?

Do I have to fucking spell it out for you, shill?
Niggers are shown as normal human beings on the electric jew -> niggers are actually dumb and violent -> the electric jew is lying -> what else is it lying about -> holohoax, JQ, etc. Most of the people you're trying to redpill weren't alive during WW2. They only learn about what happened through someone telling them, and you haven't yet given them a reason to distrust mainstream sources of info. You start with something the MSM is blatantly lying about that everyone can verify as false just by looking, and then you use that crack in credibility to tear down all the lies.

You think you're special because you tweet gas the kikes and laugh about it and Anderson cooper gets mad?

Being angry at niggers and spics isn't a redpill. It's what everyone over 80yrs old was their entire lives. It's normal

The first redpill is the Holohoax, then the whole Matrix begins to break apart and you see 1,0,101,1010101,10101,10101001 everywhere.

I spelled it out for you
How old are you, Mr. KnowITall? You talk like a stupid fucking child

Are you dumb? To be dumb and violent is to be masculine. Unless you want to massage your mutilated jew pee-pee until you die you better become a rape-enthused melanin billionaire triathlon. Chicks love that shit. Does that hurt your Aryan fee-fees? Like the sun said when it shone a bit too much: Too bad, nerd!

Again or is this a repost?

Obvious shill is obvious. I'm gonna give you the low and slow oven treatment kike.

Eh, my first step was getting tired of the kikes and thinking the holocaust was a rather good thing, then later on I realized it never happened (but should have).

Yeah telling people the Holohoax was fake instead of posting gay hipster-commie-tier white identity posters on college campuses so white girls will stop listening to Eminem makes me a shill, right?

90% sure these are the same person.

The other one was from Flordia

See:

You're going to do good out there, I promise.

There's some effort (I think decentralized, not organized) to put these and posters like them up everywhere for the foreseeable future.

HERP DERP REDBULLS MATRIX CUTE CHICKS HERP

Fuck you man. It's time to set your sights on the real culprits, your own people

100% wrong

The first redpill for most of us was racism in general, I think. Followed by the JQ. These posters will expose them to racism, because all the backlash "we have a right to exist", is getting.

Pic related, something I dug up from cuckchan years ago. The first redpill is general racism, or in a lot of our cases, laughing at the word nigger. You have to break the conditioning before you can have any redpills.

Since the TRAITOR police are monitoring this, I'd like the make explicit the prior comment.

DO NOT COLLABORATE WITH THE TERRORISTS GOVERNMENT
DO NOT VOTE
DO NOT PAY TAXES

Rigggggggggghtttttttttt

check the IDs on this guy

Thief.

fuck off jew
you are soulless golem.
God will punish you in this world and the hereafter.

Thief.

That's not a redpill. That's normal behavior. You may have grown up in a safe space but every nigger, spic, and alpha white male is laughing at SJW screaming racism or using it to further their media career. It's not a redpill and it's conditional.

A redpill breaks down the reality that is false, and we live in a false reality. Even niggers know niggers are scum. It's not a redpill. Go outside your Coffee house nieghborhoods more and you'll see this.

Thief.

I used to live in an area that was 90%+ white, so the rabble had to behave themselves for the most part, even then, that was when I got redpilled. Now my area has been becoming browner and browner. For a lot of people who are not raised around other races, or who have the liberty to not associate with other races (which many do), breaking down the anti-racist propaganda is the first redpill. Part of the false reality is the whole "race doesn't exist, accept diversity", dogma they push.

Racism is a redpill for many, but it is also natural. Most redpills are a resurgence of natural and traditional thinking if you didn't notice.

Gosh, I wonder what those alt-right Trump supporters did this time. They probably drew a bunch of swastikas and wrote "gas the kikes race war now" on these posters, right?

Dear God………this is what passes for white supremacy nowadays? I can't even think of a more reasonable and diplomatic way to convey our message. PR is important, but if we're going to be called ebil nahzees just for putting white people on a poster, these guys might as well start aggressively pushing racial realism and the jewish question. We're going to be slandered either way so why sugarcoat our rhetoric.

Props to the anons for putting up these posters. Real world activism does more than 1000 posts on Holla Forums.

Well you're a small town person who lived in the middle of nowhere whitetopia. So I guess going to a city is a major redpill for you. But that's not the equivalent to most people's experience in life. You've been a very lucky person to have such sheltering.

Also, acting "race-ism" still isn't a redpill. It's natural rebellion. But that is conditional. And if it is conditional then it can be changed over time. Like if your bother married a upscale good mannered Christian black chick who looks like Holly Berry and you were never really redpilled. You may hate niggers, "but not all niggers". You would then be useless to the fight for racial survival

No…

Posting hipter-commie-tier posters that are vague and talk about race realism is counter-productive, a waist of energy, a waist of money, and a waist of talent. You end up looking like faggy Black Nationalists and it's a "these weirdos vs. those weirdos, can't we all just smoke a blunt and listen to Eminem and get along" attitude in the end. This is why race realism fails for 40yrs now. Richard Spencer and the like are gate keepers, just like Alex Jones.

The first redpill is all that matters

go crawl under a rock and die, scum

The alt-kike has had no success. It's a MSM meme. Holla Forums the blatant holohoax deniers has had a lot of success though and that's why the Alt-kike steals our memes

We'll agree to disagree then. Doing something is absolutely better than nothing. Not everyone is ready to accept a full dose of the redpill and will instantly shut their mind when they hear about the jewish question because they've been indoctrinated since birth to consider such ideas "anti-semitic".

Obviously promoting race realism is not enough but it is an excellent first step. These posters don't solve our problems but are infinitely better than no posters at all – leaving all of the other posters to advocate anti-white marxist garbage.

most retarded meme after "THE ALT RIGHT".

It's a backwards step. You're turning white Nationalism into these guys and you can't even see it. It would be WAY better to just tweet strangers about the Haavara Agreement than this hipster nationalist alt-right poser shit.

You're making White Nationalism = fringe groups

We aren't the fringe. We are the educated truth.

Fuck your pathetic beta agree to disagree shit, you're dead wrong and harming the cause.

I am not from a "big" city, but I am from a city that is fairly big and urbanized, that used to be majorly white, but has had an influx of chicago niggers and mexicans for the past 10 years. It is one of the biggest cities in Wisconsin. Racism itself isn't the redpill, yes people are naturally racist. The realization that racism is okay though, is a redpill. Or something like that, I am a bit out of it today.

I am by no means sheltered, perhaps in my childhood years when my area was still good, but it has gotten progressively worse by the year. I think a lot of people can identify with this, especially in the normiesphere (who the propaganda is supposed to be designed for). There are places in Wisconsin now that half the towns are Mexicans, and you will see a thug nigger in traditionally very white areas (and no this isn't even on the southeast side by Madison and the rest of the trash).

People all over the USA, and Europe have seen white areas being encroached by mud trash, and are being forced to deal with the side effects of diversity.

ITT IRON MARCH SPERGS OUT BECAUSE THEY ARENT THE CENTRE OF ATTENTION

Hello Holla Forums.

t. Horkheimer

Cultural Marxism (and Wikipedia's blatant attempts to censor their article) is one of the ultimate redpills on getting people to understand jews' pervasive influence in our culture and especially academic thought since the 1960's. Seriously, the names of the Frankfurt School scholars reads like the guest list of a Bar Mitzfah.

I've been to every town in Wisconsin and you only have ONE city. Everywhere else is what normal people call towns. This is what I mean, you're very sheltered, like most Wisconsin people. Madison, even the South side is fucking PERFECT. You're a very lucky kid

It's not a redpill. Redpills break down the matrix of reality. Acting rebelious is not a redpill and that's the entire point of what I've been saying in this fucking thread. You guys need to grow the fuck up or shut up and get out of the way. Because you're causing more harm than good (see thread).

Wew lad

Cultural Marxism is the second redpill. After you learn about the Commie genocides and fake WW2 history, CultMarxism is like learning to code the matrix because it's all right there. The entire "3rd position" that the whole world is following blindly. And then you can tell "Hurr durr it's all the Illuminati" fags to fuck off. And then you see infowars and other "patriot race realist" shills for what they really are.

Cultural Marxism is also a term military men far past their prime like to throw around so they can sound intellectual and make some money in "think tanks".

t. an idiot

youtu.be/-11a9MmXtPQ

The reactions to this are fucking hilarious

I have been and lived all across the US, and I live in a city lol, and I am also probably older than you, so drop the condescending act there bud. I have read your other posts, and even though you are being fairly cordial with me I think you are shitposting way too hard. Debatably most whites are "sheltered", due to self-segregation into white areas. The especially city oriented people (aka liberals), are susceptible to redpills but only if you break their paradoxical liberal conditioning. Redpills do not break down reality, redpills break down the facade that is encapsulating true reality. Redpills expose people to reality, the truth of real reality, and not the false narrative that has been carefully crafted to keep people subservient and docile.

I am not even advocating rebelling against anything, so I have no idea what you are talking about. Posting lukewarm things like "we have a right to exist" is going to redpill people because they will see how the kikes kvetch over it, and they will see everyone around them proclaiming they are racist because they simply want to be alive. That will anger men who are worth anything, and that is the point that the redpill begins. I would rather cause controversy and thereby shift the overton window than do nothing and let the left keep pushing left. Gain some perspective mate.

In addition, it doesn't matter the size of the city to see the "city" problem. The demographics are what matter, and I have seen demographics that are bad, and there is no hiding from them, and have interacted with them. I interact with more "minorities" on a daily basis than you, I almost guarantee it.

Stop shitposting so hard. Redpills are about truth.

FYI, in the midst of their furious virtue signalling, the marxist fucks have placed themselves on a very convenient list.

>docs.go ogle.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdaWs3_ayfjD5UV-64XaPjdSbJxBk6QjW-4a8bomki9V9FlDA/viewform?c=0&w=1
>archive.is/qxhRi

Why not both? You fucking kikes are always cast a negative view on possibility A, and then propose to rather do possibility B, as if you couldn't do A and B but only one, while instead you could actually give tipps on how to improve and distribute both A and B. Fuck you and your yid mindbend cuck options.

There is nothing wrong with exposing the holocaust, and there is nothing wrong with race realism. Do both together, or do them seperate, however you want, wherever, whenever you want, but do both.

Good one. Even weev agrees that you have to convince white people that they deserve to exist first.

The birthers are treated like nutjobs, and that's just over an easily-forged piece of paper. But I'm sure you'll have great success walking up to someone and telling him that the past 110 years has been a giant jewish social experiment.

Wait.. what?

They were all jews.

There isn't even a piece of paper proving the Holocaust

WHY IS IT RACIST, EVEN BY LEFTYCUCK STANDARDS, TO SAY THAT WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO FUCKING EXIST
1000% mad

We have all the nuclear weapons. If anything, them other ones should be the ones explaining why they have right to exist.

I'm having an off day. Yes, it was worded a bit awkwardly but the point stands. Redpills are about truth.

kind of cucky, of course we do. someone go full race war with their posters, the kvetching will be biblical.

There's a lot of Soviet and American (((joinalism))) that people treat as documentation. The idea of such massive collusion between so many governments and so many media outlets is unfathomable to most people.

The first step is to recognize the in-group. Then people will start seeing the anti-white rhetoric not as 'fellow white guilt' but as a psychological attack.

So, I would like to see Holla Forums-approved posters…

terrible propaganda mate

That would only make people receptive to the kvetching. Trump's trolling was so funny because he would say things that are totally innocuous to everyone except jews. Then jews would make themselves look insane by kvetching.

These posters do almost the same thing. My normie, afrophilic relatives are stunned that blacks think "All Lives Matter" is a white supremacist statement.

This

I keep seeing operation mockingbird mentioned recently. Is there anything more in-depth about it than just the wiki article? I know that Gloria Steinem was involved in it but that is as far as my knowledge really goes on it currently.

You lot remind me of a baby who doesn't get attention so you start kicking and screaming.

muh pr. when the soul dies, the body dies not long after. Holla Forums's soul is slowly dying especially when saying that the holocaust didnt happen is too extreme because the normies aren't redpilled enough to accept it.

You forgot

Your nose is quite large Mordecai

No, dumbass, the Ultimate Redpill is that the Holocoast was a faikure, it should have been completed, and it was nothing more than self defense against subversive parasites who got what they deserved.

Holla Forums hasnt degenerated enough yet, try again in a few months rabbi.

If you want to make it hard to take down, ya gotta use wheatpaste and polyurethane.

make it so damn hard for them to take it down.. wheatpaste it on the back and varnish it on the front,

The whole point of these is to be completely reasonable and watch the Bolsheviks freak out over them. THAT is how you wake people up. Trump is the proof of that.

Why choose when we can have both?

A normie isn't redpilled overnight. We have to ease them into it, because they have so many pavlovian triggers programmed into them by the (((media))).

You arent alone in that line of thinking, I thought they were the same until I looked at ID's.

At least they aren't those shitty Alt-Right posters with that faggot postmodern logo. Notice that duty, defence, freedom, identifying a disease, and a continued existence are all tantamount to [white] supremacy.

Well, at least awareness seems to be increasing lately. The sooner this degenerate world turns over the better.

You want to try and redpill people with that, be my guest. But I'm going to do what I think is the most effective.

you gotta start small

free the mind of white guilt and the rest will come in time

ANY INDIANA ANONS HERE?

add me on tox:
DEABA64C3365ECF0949DEE2EDC8DFD86FDC89C8D33E69922D51EE29B000F887AE8774A332AFF

Meadhall thread
>>>/meadhall/5105

Yes, but I won’t be associating my IP with Tox or any of that garbage.

If you are paranoid like me you can run tox through tor (settings>proxy). Else you can email me at fullmoon[#]redchan.it.

lel reported

I noticed his shit in the activism thread as well.

he essentially flamed and shilled the whole time.

look, man, I've got certain information, all right? Certain things have come to light. And, you know, has it ever occurred to you, that, instead of, uh, you know, running around, uh, uh, blaming me, you know, given the nature of all this new shit, you know, I-I-I-I… this could be a-a-a-a lot more, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, complex, I mean, it's not just, it might not be just such a simple… uh, you know?

Saying 'We don't deserve to die' is white supremacy?
I wish Jews would be thrown into pits full of lemon juice and razor blades tbh

my new favorite pic

This is either the greatest manifestation of autism since Elliot Rodger, or you're one of the most hardworking shills on Holla Forums.

If you're serious, go ahead. Seriously. Go redpill people on the Holohoax. Walk up to strangers, or to people you know, and tell them "The holocaust never happened, but it should have." Tell them about the gas chambers not existing, about witness testimony being falsified, the Jews being responsible for Germany's hard times before the war, how the only removal of Jews was through deportation and internment. Go do it. Right now. See what happens. Provide printed out sources while you're at it, or email it to them, or show them on your phone or laptop, if you have one.

If you think that'll work, you're a fucking idiot. It took me two years to accept that the Holocaust never happened, and that was after being surrounded by Holla Forums propaganda frequently during my time on other boards. The first thing I accepted was race realism, because it's the easiest pill to swallow, but even that was hard because of all the kike propaganda we have shoved down our throats as kids.

You need to be STRATEGIC. Major redpills like the Holohoax only cause recoil to your and your arguments, thereby associating them, in the minds of normalfags, with the mass murder trauma propaganda we had pumped into our brains from grade school. If you don't think that'll happen, then you've never tried redpilling a normalfag irl and you need to fuck right off with your autism.

I agree. Calm the fuck down with the jewish shit when you;re outside Holla Forums. The public can barely handle a joke about Obama the Nigger.

Hey man can I get a forum invite?

?

Huh, I didn't even hear about this today and I go there. Most people at the school don't really care. We're too focused on studying for finals.

I was making a TRS joke.

You do realize that a lot of normies question the holocaust thanks to the internet right? Most of them are shitty millennial's which are a divided generation.

shitskin detected

Any redpills dropped IRL should be welcome and encouraged. That said I'm checking out their site now… I'm not sure if they are legit or not. Would anyone know about these goys?

This is encouraging. Found this here:

ht tps://ameri can-vangu ard.org/2016/06/29/know-your-enemy/

Agreed.

The JQ needs to be arrived at on your own. If a person sees certain patterns and (((coincidences))) popping up repeatedly, and determines that the kikes are vile from that, their resolve will be that of steel.

As someone who has gotten a few friends and family WOKE on the JQ I have to make this clear.

FOR THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE POPULATION THE JQ CAN ONLY BE RAISED BY A TRUSTED FRIEND/FAMILY MEMBER.

No one will give a shit about a flyer talking about the holohax. No one will give a shit about the media being controlled by the jews by looking at a single image.

If you want to redpill people you need to build trust. The JQ comes last no matter what.

Fuck the Holocaust, we have a right to exist and a right to our own homelands and polities whether or not the Holohoax happened.

Not quite. Not all trusted family/friends can hear it (or will). But there are others who would. You need to pick your fights. Be smart about who you reveal your power level to.

Mostly this. The best thing you can do is point them in the right direction and let them do their own research.

Really hard to say. I've got no info on their key members. That some members are FBI is a given in any right-wing organization. If anyone talks to much about doing anything more serious than a misdemeanor, you're probably talking to a fed or a sociopath. Protect yourself accordingly.

100% true. When I visit family for dinner, it's like a Nuremberg rally. I've dropped the JQ on others, but only very open minded and right leaning folks. Look for libertarian types. That's the most common progression. Government skepticism -> media skepticism -> narrative skepticism -> Race = real -> "Greatest Ally" is fucking us over.

So, English isn't your first language, i take it, eh Shlomo?

I saw them up today in CL50 and Beering. Made my day.

That's the entire point. The media has been retarded enough to broadcast these innocuous posters that say shit like "We have a right to exist" and they're calling it "white supremacy". You have no idea how many basic bitch normie conservatives I've seen on twitter and elsewhere wondering why people have such a problem with that message. They're asking themselves why the concept of whites existing is now seen as a bad thing. Once they open their eyes to the anti-white reality, they'll be on our side. We're making the media jew themselves, basically.

Woops, meant to post this

This tbh.

Holohoax redpills will only hit a very small number of people, but it will hit them hard, making them 1488 quickly. Meanwhile, posters like those in the OP will hit a much larger number of people in a more subtle way, slowly turning them towards being pro-White.

youtube.com/watch?v=-11a9MmXtPQ

More comments and tweets here: The Puppets of Purdue University - Bone Zone

Why am i not surprised?

Go suckstart a shotgun, it didn't happen but making it real will be the most successful attempt at meme magic the kikes will ever make, and it'll be their last.

Surely supremacy is wanting to be supreme over others. How is the statement 'we have a right to exist' supremacy? It's separatist, probably leaning on nationalist but not supremacist.

I am so triggered right now

Oh I know who this shill is. It's the same one as in here:

And another thread:

And another:

They should make funny renditions of these posters, where the humor appeals to normies. Humor is such a great meme capsid - just ask Jon Leibowitz or current year guy.

INDIANA REDPILLS PLSE SEE THIS
>>>/meadhall/5105
>>>/meadhall/5105
>>>/meadhall/5105
>>>/meadhall/5105
>>>/meadhall/5105
>>>/meadhall/5105
>>>/meadhall/5105
>>>/meadhall/5105
>>>/meadhall/5105
>>>/meadhall/5105
>>>/meadhall/5105
>>>/meadhall/5105

That's the last step, mate. You can't just get people to accept an idea that has been demonized and vilified internationally for the better part of three quarters of a century.

Baby steps. Going full on holohoax around normies will completely and totally shut you down before you've even started.

It is abundantly clear that you have no clue who David Duke is.

David Duke has been explicitly naming the jew since before imageboards even existed.

I accepted the holocaust as a lie before I accepted race realism

fuck your concern trolling

Yeah, we a got a president who loves Israel, believes we gotta help "rebuild" the "inner cities" for the benefit of spics and niggers, such progress the alt-right has made lmao go fuck yourself /r/the_donald cuckold

shameful display fam.

As did I but it's not really the point. People who are capable of swallowing that info on their first try are rare. The nice thing about fully accepting they've been lied to their whole lives on any subject is that it's only a matter of time before they become redpilled as long as there is dissemination of truth.

i hate the first-post meme, but in this case it works. this is precisely what you should not in any fucking way do. you should never ever ever ever go holohoax. if you have to bring up the JQ, then talk about what the jews did to germany - that puts you on the offensive, but denying the holocaust puts you on the defensive and makes you look like a retarded twat

Chef Boyardee was Hitler all along.

I accepted the JQ and that Jews were the enemy well before I figured out the Holocaust was a lie.

Posters are fantastic. Those statements will appeal to every single white who is not anti-white, while simultaneously make the anti-whites sperg out, making them have even less appeal.

Flawless move, anyone who sees a problem with this is either lying to themselves or is an autist who has no idea how normal human beings operate.

"We have a right to exist"

Nah, you can only have the will to exist. "We have a right to exist" is a weak meme. "Free yourself from Cultural Marxism" is weak too because those who know what it is are already detached from it and those who don't know what it is are probably neck deep in it.

You're missing the point.

WN: I like myself

SJW: ooga booga! how can you say something so evil?

Normie: WTF?

It's about redpilling normies when the SJWs freak out.

wew

Actually my first major redpill was on the holohoax. And then banks. And then the media.

And then finally race realism once I realized the only reason I thought racism was bad in the first place was because kikes told us so.

wew sonny. I hate that I agree with you but I do.

Seriously who uses tox?
Get signal if you're a tech pleb or set up some real encryption

This is some alt-right tier autism.

Its just some cucks spewing some white nationalist shit, i mean it is better than nothing but its still a pretty cucky movement.

As always, a new right leaning movement fails because it lacks rigid ideology. What the fuck is "cultural marxism", to all potential prospective people it might sound just like a random lunacy. "Your people", average bloke doesnt even understand the almost holy importance of his people, so this word means nothing to him. A "right to exist" doesnt even fucking mean anything, ESPECIALLY when one doesnt even understand the WE part, nor does he feels like he belongs in the WE.
Art style is subjective I guess but this one looks just downright terrible.

No. You must establish white identity and ideology first. Once people start feeling like they belong somewhere, and that they have a job to do, then and only then you have a real legitimate movement. This thing will fall into obscurity as always.

"We cant really put you in jail for this"

I did but then again I pretty much a centre of the road guy nihlist autist before coming to Holla Forums

Because race realism doesn't work. All racialism is based on WW2m so the holhoax is the only redpill you need to expose normies to. You're spending all this energy on acting like nigger Nationalists

its actually refreshing when someone doest play by the social rules and just lays the facts bare. if you reinforce that their taboos over racism and jews are valid then you are working against yourself

Sounds like you're a very dishonest person who can lie to himself easily and only follows the in-crowd no matter how alternative that may be (which is Holla Forums). You would be a good candidate to study for taking the first redpill.

You don't need gas chamber memes to disprove the "Holocaust". You need a strong simple argument. For fuck sakes, the Holocaust itself is a Yiddish word meaning "sacrifice". Who were these people sacrificed for? For God? For Hitler? Or for Israel? See Haavara Agreement then tell me about the Nazis systematically destroying all the Jews on earth

That's not the fucking point for normies.

Normally, I'd say "we have a right to exist" is well-intentioned but a bit weaksauce, but this is different. The point of being benign with the statement is so that the kneejerk university reaction isn't against some poster against the Jews, but is simply stating Whites should be able to exist, leaving the university to effectively say "it's hateful not to want to wipe out Whites" by opposing it, so it works out really nicely.

The people that sell the chicken?

New ID? Please stop trying to make people go down some rabbit-hole where they will be ineffective propagandists. You are a sperg, m8.

Push the "We have a right to exist" narative, the left couldn't do anything against it!

In the USA we are free. Because we make ourselves FREE. The police serve ME..not the other way around.
They can monitor this all they want. Its not us that are burning cities and rioting and killing and raping and knock out gaming.
So the police….can chew on a knob. And I would be inclined to tell them to their faces just what I told you.

Yes they still are traitors as you said.

THIS^!!!
we have the right to exist just like everyone else.

i've also found a lot of success redpilling normies, at least on the issues of race, by instead telling them that they have to accept their extinction, or that they're all evil villains who just haven't had the chance to do something evil and get away with it. perhaps it's because i'm surrounded by contrarians, but their immediate reaction is "no we won't," or "i don't have to accept extinction." from there i can spout babby-tier "arguments" i hear from lefties all the time, and before i know it, they're defending the survival of the white race to my face.

it's then when I smile and tell them they finally understand why I get mad at the things I do, and that I actually agree with them. I know it's faggy to take that route, but it has a high success rate here in the midwest where these people just ignore what's happening around them, led by cuckservatives, and never really have the chance to examine the arguments of the left or get a chance to argue against them. the lack of personal opposition is something that weakens the soul and rots the brain, I think; but a chance to defend something solidifies the vague idea within their mind that something wrong really is going on.

how_new_r_u.jpg

no ones shilling my man you're just deluded cucks in denial

the problem with this idea is that if you look at the rest of their propaganda its all cucked like this, and their ideas reflect it.

These need to be reprinted and posted in every town in both America and Europe.

Why are we doing this more? We need to get to work NOW!!!

We need the normies to be exposed to the ideas.

Your argument is weak as fuck. The holohoax is the only redpill that makes any difference and everything else will turn people into a FOX news conservative at best.

No they don't. They're cringe worthly and never work. Didn't work in the 80s, wont work now. Europe is a different story. Americans are convinced they are colonialists.

Spotted the defeatist.

Or the jew.

Disagreed. It took me about a full year to fully accept that the Holocaust was a lie after finally researching and seeing what a sham was. After being indoctrinated with a lie for over 20 years of your life, it's very hard to accept that everything you previously believed about world history and your country's heroic victory in WWII was a sham. To expect normalfags to see a Holocaust-denial poster and magically just open their eyes and go full-Holla Forums is laughably naive.

We need propaganda pushing white identity and race realism as well as Holohoax truth propaganda – these will target two separate audiences but both advance our goals. Don't shit on one approach because you prefer the other. Both are necessary and need to be promoted out in the real world.

we didn't have huge media amplification of graffiti and posters like we do now. one man can put up signs and 40 million see it the next day.

don't just reprint posters, make OC and put it up. a lot of people will be happy to have their feelings confirmed, to know that there are others out there.

If you're gonna put up posters that will trigger people anyways, why not go all out and say things like manifest destiny with pictures of whites conquering savage subhumans, or make America white again with pictures of founding fathers?

Do words have no tangible meaning to these people?

La Raza? Ring any bells? Just start the civil war already I am sick of this shit.

Remember GG and remember that PR cucking is stupid and useless. Just go all out and people will follow when they know it's ok. Trump promised to destroy political correctness and knows that's the major reason people voted for him out of all the other candidates.

What does jq stand for?

The Jewish Question.

It stands for lurk more.

Race Realism and Jared Taylor is a failure and a weirdo. He failed! Why can't you see that?

There is one way to break through the matrix, by taking the redpill which you can NEVER come back from and changes your perception of popular REALITY (not magic, reality).

So what is that redpill? That first pill that breaks down the 101010101010101?

It's always the same. The HoloHOAX. You can never ever come back from that. Once you know that WW2 is a myth, then the entire modern world falls apart. Jew-phillia, anti-race-ism, NWO, monetary based international economics….

It all comes apart

WHY

WHY

WHY…

…do you think Holla Forums's first real identity was the Jew meme? Why do you think they try and try and try to shill the "nazis"? Why do they fear the "Nazi", hate the "Nazi", make 500 movies a year on the "Nazi"? The Jews make Jesus movies at least every 6months yet some say they hate Christianity. But Hitler is the devil of the modern world.

FIGURE IT OUT!

This is they ONLY pro-white movement that has EVER worked since 1945!

We need a meme with a side-by-side chart showing immigration policies. Then we can pretend to agree to have open borders as long as Israel has open borders, etc.