Reddit CEO decides to further censor the only pro-Trump subreddit, r/The_Donald

Reddit is by far one of the most cucked websites out there, without a doubt.
Why still use it then? Because it was good during the election for spreading ideas, and may or may not have helped Trump get elected. In some states he only won by 50,000 votes. What if those 50,000 people saw a meme that originated from Holla Forums, that became popular on r/The_Donald, and then was spread on Facebook? Memes plant seeds of thought into people's minds, so while they might not have been directly influenced by the meme, it was sitting there, in their subconscious, when they were weighing out their options of ho to vote for or to even bother to go vote.

By censoring that subreddit, the CEO of reddit is trying to sway political discourse in the direction he wants it to go.

Other urls found in this thread:

gotnews.com/breaking-reddit-threatens-shut-compliant-right-wing-subreddit-hate-speech-gives-no-examples/

archive.is/XiXOv
archive.is/9wRAk
archive.is/k3doh
archive.is/3voWt
archive.is/wgInU
archive.is/aKhE5
archive.is/FLxFm
archive.is/wlO51
archive.fo/2AzUW
archive.is/mVBbV
8ch.net/leftypol/res/1097449.html
vo*at.co/v/whatever/1378209
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salami_tactics
archive.fo/bN2OU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly one of you should just kill this guy. Maybe post the video doing it online.

faggot

I hope disaffected liberals looking to virtue signal how much they love Israel, godly niggers, and "patriotic" indio squat monsters don't come here.

I am tired of you people complaining about reddit news. If CNN or MSNBC was caught committing fraud and the story was posted here no one would complain.

This is a massive censorship action, far worse than their other attempts. It basically removes Trump supporters from the site. The view others get of r/all now has nothing but liberal spam for the first six pages.

Who cares if they b& Kushner's board? wait I do, they'll all come here.

You missed the first post. They'll dock your pay.

Shill thread.

Reddit doesn't fucking matter. It's a distraction from real issues like Trump's latest (((cabinet picks))).

Saged.

Like I said, it's an important platform for spreading information.
It's the trickle down effect. Stuff pops off on Holla Forums, the important stuff gets spread to reddit and twitter, and then finally it trickles down to the normies on facebook and even through media outlets.

No one cares, you're a faggot.
>>>/reddit/

Swartz didn't die for this, but he damn sure died because of it.
Fuck you spez, go huff a bag of powdered asbestos. Reddit should have been mercy-killed after the Digg exodus turned it to shit.

Raid it?

fuck off reddit

How fucking clueless are liberal website admins?

Kill of the containment board, Reddit. Please. Please.

I'd love to see T_D start shitting everywhere on that site. Why aren't more of you there shit posting? Holla Forums is the bunker, Reddit is the front.

pretty sure it started as a cuck/pol/ outpost; chances are they'd just go back there

When in doubt, double down.

REDDIT IS NOT CUCKED IT'S JEWS AND LIBERALS AT THE TOP, THIS IS THEIR M.O.

Get the fuck out

CTR spotted

yes they are

I'm serious. I've never understood the "stay away from Reddit" meme around here. Don't bring Reddit back to 8ch, bring 8ch to Reddit.

You can't honestly say this, reddit lets you "le downvotes" opinions and posts you dont like thus hiding them so people dont even bother to see what u posted
And thats if a mod or admin doesnt outright ban you or shadow ban you thats how they work.

It's important to push our presence on all normie sites as we need to convert normies.

Fuck off and die.

Being a super lefty dildo libtard isnt cucking you fucking mong

Let's raid shit like r/politics? Easiest thing to do and they dont ban you based on IP.

Are you for real, fam?

I'm not saying Reddit is a good site. It's not. But that's exactly why we need everyone here posting there.

#BreakReddit2017

gotnews.com/breaking-reddit-threatens-shut-compliant-right-wing-subreddit-hate-speech-gives-no-examples/

Why would I ever give that website my traffic?

I regret launching that. :(

I'd love to see something bad happen to whoever is responsible.

People who are technically skilled enough to build things are still capable of being inept/ massively flawed in other area’s, area’s which make them awful choices as CEO’s. For sure successful CEO’s are often deviant subversives but their skill set is getting away with it rather than in this case getting caught out every step of the way and then doubling down.

Reddit will die just as Twitter will die and every other company run by “progressive” individuals who just happened to code a website as the correct time and be lucky enough for it to take off.

Fucking idiots, they will lose and when they do I hope they are casted out from society.

In regards to Reddit as general, it is utlilised as a propaganda tool for our enemies. It did have its uses in the American election however, this cannot be denied.

And people thought that Ellen Pao chink was bad.

Reddit CEO is a cuck and Reddit is shit?

QUICKLY SOMEONE GIVE OP A AWARD FOR A+ GRADE DEDUCTIVE REASONING

everytiem

the censorship there is too effective it'd be a waste of time.

don't worry pupper was okay. They cut open the snake right away and he was still alive not really ;_;

And why would you save something like that? I can understand gore in order to scare away the normies, but animal abuse is another thing entirely.

here is the normie account of that admin

reddit.com/user/unglr

from what I gathered, it's a SJW teacher from California aged around 30yo.

Nigga what

Fuck you. If you aren't fighting against the censorship to reach people via the shitty sites they hang out on then what value are you even providing?

The only reason to care about Reddit is to have a fuck-ton of sockpuppets you use for redpilling.

There is one main difference between Reddit and Holla Forums: equality.
On Reddit, you are forced to make a username to contribute. While you don’t have to connect it to an e-mail, you have to do so to comment more than once per few minutes. So, really, you have to connect it to an e-mail. This creates an identity that a user develops over time and craves to make “important.”
All the individual identities on Reddit crave one thing: Upvotes–for comments and posts. This means that a Reddit user is willing to sell a part of who they really are in the quest for more positive votes. This identity is no longer a true representation of who they really are (were). It is a pseudo-reality that only exists in the world of Reddit. Their ideas, comments, postings, and even language has been influenced and changed all for the sake of the coveted upward pointed arrow.
Holla Forums is void of this. I can be who I want to be, post what I want to post, and say what I want to say without having to think about what you fucks think. Your opinions don’t do anything. Holla Forums has given other users no way to devalue my identity. Reddit, by its nature, explicitly gives other users a way to devalue who and what you really are, what you really think, and what you really want to say.
Reddit, while claiming to be for “content,” is really against it. One poster on Reddit even showed a part in the basic coding of Reddit’s popularity system where votes over time earn the “front page” status quickly. What gets looked at more over a short period of time: the interesting post about something everyone should know, or some stupid fucking cat? The cat, because it’s easier to see, easier to read, and easier to process. It’s a joke.
Sure, Reddit has some positives, but it all boils down to this: Reddit allows other users to have the power to alter your way of thinking for the sake of favor among them. Holla Forums does not. Oh, and one more thing. Reddit’s administrators censor and delete anything with which they do not agree. Not only are other users altering your beliefs, the site owners are, as well.

We all (non-newfags) understand this, and have for years. Even Moot understood this for christ sakes

Fuck r/the_donald. They've been a bunch of political correct cuck the minute they gained media attention. They went above and beyond to kick out anything relating to race or jews and have shunned everyone else doing so outside their shitty community.

It's time it just dies. It's no longer relevant.

Because dogs are the white man's best friend. :(

Good. /r/The_Donald is cancer like all of reddit

Of course, but reddit faggots don’t. The left is blind to even its own brainwashing.

This and im hoping a lot of cucks using reddit get a wake up call from this drama. Reddit is one of the biggest normalfag hives on the internet, it would be retarded to ignore its influence.

This, people that go on reddit are mostly already beyond saving and their compliance to the jew and his media is quite hard to knock off.

This. They actually wanted Don to praise liberals for burning the confederate flag and when I pointed out that a lot of Americans that voted for him would be highly disappointed in that. they fucking downvoted me and called me a cuck. Was bretty bizarre tbh.

>"/r/The_Donald has a lot of (weasel word) people who break the rules"
Downright totalitarian.

Why isn't anyone suing the shit out of this guy for violating their own terms and conditions????

Do we seriously have to start a kickstarter or something to get the ball rolling on this. Fuck this guy.

wait… you're a cuck for discouraging the burning of the confederate flag? do they even know what a cuck is?

No.

archive.is/XiXOv

archive.is/9wRAk

archive.is/k3doh

archive.is/3voWt

archive.is/wgInU

archive.is/aKhE5

archive.is/FLxFm

archive.is/wlO51

archive.fo/2AzUW

This also seems strange to me. It's almost too stupid to be real. I'm sorry, but I'll have to see an archive or something to believe that.

I mean, if you are waiting for IRL RWDS, more power to you, but the mind game started a long time ago and we could use some more ubermensch on the front lines.

No they didn't. I can still name the Jew and point out the dindus and haven't been banned or downvoted, the difference is the sub is huge, now. Holla Forums messaging has been diluted by all the fresh meat with heads still heavily poluted by liberal poison and it's up to us to get their heads on straight. It's an opportunity, not a curse.

lol they think a subreddit that lusts over nigger dick and latinx tranny vag is someting to fear?

One fishes where the fish are, you = faggot.

😂👌 😂👌 😂👌 Never change Reddit! 😂👌 😂👌 😂👌

Nigger = you

Yea. Like I said, was bizarre and I was taken aback. This was monday in one of the ban the burning of american flags thread. Im look ing for it now but I mod a sub and my comment page goes on forever.

Post a thread naming the jew and you'll be perma banned, which is what happened to me on the_donald. That the jew namer was a jew didn't matter.

Reddit is a shithole full of censorship?!?!? NO WAY!!

did you used to post on Gamefaqs?

oh, they think cuck is a word that can be used by civic nationalists…. meh, well, not really, but even if so it doesn't make any sense to use it in the context of the Confederacy. That's absurd

this is precisely why i've never gone to reddit. pure cancer

Aww, poor reddit babby came to Holla Forums and got his feelings hurt.

kek'd

if Trump does not audit this shit company and puts pressure on them, he's a dumb fuck.

Trump needs to do with the IRS what Obama did, only to leftists instead of conservatives. Turnabout is fair play.

i'd love to something happen to you

ebin

Big deal. It always was. Even the parts that aren't are. Even a topic as specific as /r/progun routinely spins off into how great niggers and trannies and tranny niggers are. Normal people don't care about shit like that - if they do, they're either already redpilled on the topic and actively hate niggers and trannies and fags and shit, or are decidedly neutral on the topic.

Look at that picture of the guy that runs the show. Would you honestly expect anything different of him? He has the droopy Jew Eyes, so he already suspect in that regard. Rumor has it (or maybe it's been confirmed, I don't know and I don't care enough to look) that he's a cock chugger, so there's that, too.

While the primaries and the election were going on, they just let /r/the_donald stay to give the appearance of impartiality and maintain what credibility they have as an "imapartial" source of news and happenings. Now, there's no reason to continue the façade, the mask is slipping off, and Reddit's going to go back to being the internet's nigger/tranny/assorted-weirdo safe-space.

That's all this announcement amounts to: The Safe Space is about to get safer.

It's going to take a few solid years to completely delegitimize Leftist ideology. As loony as it all is, it's bewildering how things even got to the point they're at, even with (((media))) and (((academia))) at the forefront. Just when you think they're done for - BAM! They spring right back up and pick up right where they left off last.

That's the most important thing: They have to be eradicated. Not pushed aside. Not shamed into silence. Rail cars have to be loaded. Work camps have to be erected. Ovens have to be fired up. They'll ride out two Trump terms just like they did with Shrub (Bush the Lesser), bitching on the internet until their finger bleed, and we'll all be right back in the same shit we are now in 2024.

He also doesn't know what edgy means if he thinks that gif is edgy.

Oh sorry, I didn't know people still posted gifs in 2016. Also jej you fell for the reddit spacing meme. My god man, stop trying so hard.

only a subhuman would save something like that

Did Holla Forums get an influx of newfags like ?

Who cares, you're on an image board. 3 guys 1 hammer has been posted here, and you're sickened by a snek eating his dinner?

The one virtue of posting this, is it proves the dehumanity of mourning animal cruelty while turning a blind eye to gore and actualy human suffering. It's a dog. Calm the fuck down.

You are a cuck.

Didnt mean to sagefail.

You newfags seem to confuse Holla Forums-tier apathy with being redpilled. It's okay, we were 16 once. Just know that killing doggos should hurt the part of you that isn't a shitskin, if there's any of that flowing through your veins that is.

yeah, fuck off back to reddit

Nigger confirmed

You want some shovel dog?

You're probably a subhuman gook anyway like the guy who feeds a canine to a fucking reptile.

People that go on any normie site, watch any normie media, or are normies in any fucking way are "beyond saving" and compliant to the jew.

Obviously the ONLY thing to do is sit here and bitch about the fact that we can never get 100% exactly what we want.

WAIT FOR HITLER

It's funny because I have a snake and feed it various feeder animals but feeding it a doggo has never crossed my mind. I'm the guy who breaks the mouse neck too instead of feeding frozen. I don't see what you're trying to prove. Again, Holla Forums-tier apathy isn't what we're about. I've never killed my own chicken but my grandparents did it all the time around me so I'm not new to this.

Doggos are different man, if you don't agree you're a fucking nigger.

This is it, Holla Forums is dead because of reddit normies like yourself. Go shitpost about about how Jews are just misunderstood, or how Trump is the savior of mankind you fucking troglodyte .

The stench of plebbit in this thread is unbearable. You faggots post on a compromised website, what do you expect is going to happen?

Yeah, lets just give up one of our strongest propaganda-arms reaching normalfags all over the place simply because the people there are a bit retarded.

It's not like politics is a popularity contest or anything.

You are a cuckmeister

Are you even trying to be coherent at this point? Did you even read my post?

Fun fact, the dog was only shovel'd because the dog lives in a 3rd world country where pet hospitals are not feasible at all or so fucking expensive only the riches of the rich can afford that expense. The only options were either let the dog die slowly or 30 seconds of suffering.

I was replying to you because I agreed with what you were saying.

That is animal abuse.

Why was it recorded, why not just decapitate the dog?
Granted taking something's head off isn't as pretty, but it's not like a clean death matters as much as suffering

KILL HIM

On rereading it, I could see how it could be misread.

Mice can bite the inside of your snake's neck and kill it from the inside. That's why you kill it.

More than some hue hue onlooker with a smartphone. Giving 3rd world nations technology was a mistake.

Actually the dog shoveled because the snow would pack down into ice and nobody wants that on their driveway.

Shitskins and third worlders in general love to brag and show off how manly they are by recording random acts of violence, why do you think that there are so many videos of them killing each other in Liveleak? Now think how much respect they would have for animals if they kill each other like feral beasts already.

You must not understand. Shitskins have a habit of injecting doggos with sulfuric acid to kill it because it's offensive to pisslam. We don't know what happened with shoveldog but we have enough evidence of non-white cruelty to animals to make an educated guess that it wasn't for the sake of the animal that it was done.

Animal abuse.

Wow, brb calling animal planet.

Snakes are lazy animals. They enjoy being taken care of really.

Animal abuse.

doesn't have a snek confirmed

good - censor them.
Some homo made a kvetching post on "hacker"news that this kind of shit leads the pseudo-cucked to true nazism.
So call more millenials nazis, thank you liberals - we'll hang you first on the day of the rope!

Whoever fed a fucking DOG to a snake needs to be executed. Its a dog not a fucking rat.

Brazilian Rainbow Boa. It's less active than my doggos, though more active than my tarantulas.

Are you retarded you fucking nigger? That man bought a dog from someone who is selling puppies to become pets, and then fed it to his snake. Dogs are far more intelligent than the usual snake diet like rats. And that dog had no chance of surviving that because it was placed in a cage with a snake inside, completely different from an encounter in nature.

I'm getting so fucking tired of this word

Board abuse.

This
Hitler would surely gas those "omg so edgy" faggots without a second thought.
This board really went to shit.

Ah, but you repeat yourself.

You have definitely proved you are not an Aryan but most likely a Jew, a Nigger or a Chink. If you were a white person you would have compassion for dogs, the species created by our race to be our friends and guardians.

This is a perfect example of how liberals give non-apologies. He begrudgingly admits he was wrong but then goes on a tirade against the people he wronged. It's so obvious that reddit only allowed r/the_donald to exist because they thought Trump would lose. Now they're going to hope the subreddit's popularity winds down before they make some bullshit excuse to ban it.

By the way, people saging this thread are being complete faggots. You'll all have entire threads about fucking tweets but whenever reddit is brought up you all start sperging out. It's stupid. We should be able to talk about any significant political happenings regardless of where they happen. Besides, everyone calling each other redditors was one of the major reasons cuckchan went to shit. Shills could derail any thread they wanted by accusing someone of being from reddit. I see it starting to happen here too with the "reddit spacing" bullshit.

DOTR can't come fast enough

If it weren't offensive then it wouldn't be effective, would it?

Here's a NSDAP poster showing the party's love for animals.

That's not evidence of you not being a nigger. You're definitely not a human.

You'll get banned really fast, even on the_donald.

Aryans liking dogs is not evidence of you not being from reddit.

Reddit isn't an ally. It is needed to spread the word though. Twitter as well.

We always fed our python rabbits. The python is a constrictor that breaks the animal's neck by constricting it's body around it and squeezing.

Once my cat had kittens. She was an outdoor cat, so she moved them to the garage. One day all her kittens were gone. Our python had new lumps on its belly.

r/holocaust was my first introduction to the holohoax. You can drop redpills, just can't go full 1488 on reddit.

dogs are more than just an animal.

BRBs don't get too big so a rabbit is excessive. Pythons get huge so a rabbit makes sense. I like rabbits as animals but they aren't bad feeder animals.

There's a difference between animals killing each other in nature, and animals killing each other because some people enjoy jacking off to dead dogs.

while I agree, it's nothing to get your panties in a bunch about. One time as a kid, me and my friends watched these three dogs tear the skin off a chihuahua as it yelped and screamed even after it's skin was off.
Dogs and humans co-evolved, they are meant for us, but I'll still not have any hurt feels about killing or eating one.

everyone of you should be banned. especially you faggots can't bother hiding posts.

Fuck off and die faggot. You don't belong here.

What a shame a reddit thread got derailed, huh?

Yes goyim, go back to sleep.

to be fair i hate reddit as much as the next guy, but anything that could lead to that subreddit being btfo is a good thing

it is literally nothing but asinine "9d chess" or "centipede" bullshit and the mods will ban you for the slightest "i'm not sure about this guys", accusing you of "concern trolling"

it is against the law to question trump there - regardless of how much post history you have

fuck reddit as a whole - even that shit subreddit

All these dot com faggots who got lucky exploiting a niche thinking they know how to run peoples lives.

They are just whores who try to pretend they live in a fancy bubble of liberal protection.

Fuck em all.

They actually have the balls to try to subvert the American Political system.

Ah yes going on reddit is for WOKE anons, I get it now. For fucks sake I saw someone post "explain like im five" here to an economic chart here. You reddit cucks need to choose a side.

any thread on this board can be derailed with gore.

Human gore? Go ahead, even if it's a bit dated. I prefer jewdog or lain derail personally. Dog gore is for niggers and muds.

I guess it was way over the top propaganda that hit you and not the expose the lies stuff. I can't imagine reddit hosting a board that willfully exposes the hoax.

ftfu

No, it's for waking up other anons. Do you think the only people who should learn the truth should have come from 4chan and exodused to Holla Forums?

good luck redpilling anyone when the mods of even the trump subreddit will ban you for daring to question the narrative

The platform is compromised. Unless you want to oust spez then that's not going to change. The more they clamp down the better. Yes, push them away from upvote/downvote garbage algorithm sites and towards chans. It's not like there's much daylight between 4chan and reddit anyway now. Might as well accustom them to the format in case they ever want to get their mind opened here.

There are tribes of orangutang out in the wild that have picked up the habit of swimming on a hot day and they do so better than nigs ever could. I'd swear the theory of evolution is inadequete to explain niggers, barring their ability to speak they seem stupider than the supposedly more primitive great apes.
Perhaps the paleontologists got it backwards and the instead nogs of leaving africa to evolve into actual human beings some strange pioneering tribe migrated into africa and devolved into blacks.

Goddamn I'm new and haven't seen this. Thank you.

Hey how's it going I just got here.

And they still refuse to acknowledge all the "trolls" were people fed up with their continued bullshit. This has been brewing for years and even after the Pao wake-up they still double down.

Can't wait for the lawsuits to finally be allowed to happen. Discrimination is discrimination and if you have to bake a faggot cake as a private business, you shouldn't be allowed to force out the opposite side just because the rules the cunts created are inconvenient for them while claiming the protections of the constitution do not apply to private entities.

holy kek..

Want some liberal tears:
/r/Delete_The_Donald/

The cuckery is strong.

If only we had a good hacker to ddos reddit and redirect all users into some kind of page of that faggot getting pegged. Oh the salt it would create…

I wish i had hacker skills :(

You have to remember /r/The_Donald is compromised, Im sure some of the users are easily redpillable, but with an (((Isreali))) on the mod team, good luck convincing any of them there, there need to be better ways to root them out

IIRC they recently had a pinned thread saying "Fuck actual racists".

DeKendrix, JaTavious, Takeitha, JaMarcus, Litrelle, Latevin, LaDarius
You can't make this up

tbh it should be deleted because it has been compromised by cultural marxists like PJW and perverted into a liberal fantasy, projecting leftist ideologies onto trump

it would the one of the first stops of the aspiring right, and they would be immediately hit with nothing but asisine 9D chess memes to explain a possibly questionable decision by trump or referring to one another as "centipedes". it turns budding former-lefties into the nu-right.

it's compromised at best and controlled opposition at worst

Good play user

Propaganda arms? How are they assisting pol?

You can't even call a jungle bunny a jigaboo because saying anything about the democrats their pets gets you banned.

Oh boy….

Hitler would have had you killed for such ignorance.

It's a good place to counter the main stream media bullshit that gets pumped out every day.
It also moves people closer to civic nationalism, which while still being retarded is a lot better than being open borders.

Why are you so happy about seeing something die that does a lot more good than bad?
Do you think you're going to win elections simply by being right?
That subreddit moved a lot of people from voting democrat/not voting to voting for Trump.

Not sickened, I just think a real aryan would respect canines. Also that only subhumans keep reptiles as pets and should be ovened

nevermind this.. i totally misunderstood the message.

As if supporting cruelty to animals and having a reptile as pet wasnt enough to deem you subhuman.

it may have been beneficial at one time, but it has worn out its usefulness

the_donald now is the first place normies are going to see anything other than negativity about trump, but they're going to see "trump supporters" spouting non-stop asisine shit like "9D chess" and "centipedes" (fucking alex jones was saying 9D chess yesterday…) and pushing for globalist snakes like romney and gingrich for sos

it gives trump supporters a bad name, and aspiring trump supports the wrong ideas, and they're doing it intentionally

You know if you change liberal here with nat-soc you can basically say similar stuff about Holla Forums. Users here generally don't want liberals jidf or muslims shitting up every thread, so they get banned.

By getting people to vote for Trump and by eroding trust in the MSM.
You can't call out niggers for being subhumans, but you can call out BLM for being retarded.
You can't call for the race war, but you can call for Muslims to stay the fuck away from the US.
Try posting things like that anywhere else on that retarded website and look how far you come.
There is a lot of room in between leftist and Holla Forums and they are moving people closer to the right and getting redpilled usually doesn't happen in one day.

You don't cut off your feet because they aren't as agile as your hands.
Those people have their use and losing them would be a net loss.

Honestly, I was shocked that the_donald even existed when I visited reddit after the Election.

Reddit has been kill for so long.

I like the way you think.

Fucking this, can we get over the animal abuse and get back to the Reddit abuse?

kill yourself

WE REDDIT NAO

*Has been dead*
Learn to speak you fucking wannabe.

We aren't. But the pawns serve a purpose. A chess board where one side has no pawns is at a great disadvantage. You know this.

or they can make their own board…. Holla Forums

ABSOLUTE MADNESS, the cucks on the_donald are reking that faggot.

did they call him a cuck and then call eachother "centipedes playing 9D chess"

fucking faggots deserve to be closed down

on the bright side that would lead to the subscribers flooding the rest of reddit

lel

And what human suffering would that be? Holla Forums sure as fuck doesn't turn a blind eye to the human suffering of whites. Which is the only form of human suffering, since non-whites are non-human. You sound like a fedora tipping libcuck.

whites > non-white > animals

Pretty basic. Oh and nice anime image! You're clearly sociable and well-developed empathetically. Keep spilling your seed to anime.

Holla Forums applied memetics division reporting in.

i've been shilling on reddit lately, come join your wreckage brothers and lets mindfuck these normies.

the normie cannot remain bluepilled if you control his mind.

Are you high?

fuck your mother kike.

And by what measure is that incorrect? I can train a nigger to plow my fields, a dog can pull a fucking sled and her sheep.

There is objectively more utility in a human, the most valuable property on earth.

D&C nonsense. Plebbit is prime recruiting ground for WN. Making whites aware of the genocidal effort against them and preserving white culture > preserving chan culture. I realize there are many anons here who are pissed off by the plebbit influx, but we should celebrate the fact that the red pill is working and work on getting them integrated. If we can't integrate them of a simple board's culture, a fucking toy concern, what hope could we possibly have of bringing red pilling the entire country?

If you want to be a safe space faggot and sit here whining about other boards/sites, you're a worthless fucking cuck. Anyone who wants to be useful, please continue the infiltration of plebbit and keep provoking the admins to attack our target userbase after until they shut it down completely and radicalize thousands for us.

Spez and Chairman Pao have been a boon to WN, but they're too fucking stupid to get that their overreactions are not only destroying their shit site, but driving new recruits our way. We should keep pressing their buttons, not just sit here like cumsucking queers marinating in our own imagined superiority because we've found a board run by a cripple's chosen hotpocket.

Lmao I completely forgot about Cheri Jacobus. How is she doing nowadays?

dismantling the trump subreddit would be the best thing a WN could hope for because it would result in the subscribers flooding all other subreddits

as it stands now the trump subreddit is compromised and/or controlled opposition to pacify trump supporters with flaccid memes and blind faith, which they call "9D chess"

These images don't do anything for me. Is this really what you fap to?

Have you ever embraced a virtuous woman you love, inhaled deeply, taking her scent into you, feeling her fingers curl around your chest hair, the scent of her sex subtly filling the room?

You should really upgrade to 3D.

My Palemoon extensions broke reddit. Fuck those faggots

I have some spicy 3d as well

u first, edgefag.

Fixed your horseshoe pic.

cuck

The dog won't rape your daughter, steal your property, or demand the government redistribute your wealth to him. A nigger will compete against you for the same resources, and it will do you no good to treat him better than you would any other parasite.

This man knows what negro semen tastes like.

Damn you really can't, it's absolutely a real article:
archive.is/mVBbV

There were two nogs at my middle school named Orangejello and Lemonjello

Putting it that way it really is quite comical.

Ahahahaha leftypol

Hahahaha

I went there just now and it looks like they're still not out of the question wheter they should be politically correct or not 8ch.net/leftypol/res/1097449.html

that was the retard at Ropeculture.fag

He won't be awake till he jumps into an oven.

Dunno, she banned several of my twatter account after I flooded her with memes and I didn't bother to keep up after that. I suspect she is perma-triggered.

That should be the goal. The_Donald definitely has some controlled OP elements, probably most of them, but it's infiltrated as well. Our people are everywhere there. If they're on the edge of being banned, we should help push Spez to go all the way. The shit he's pulling already is angering a lot of them, but that's the true red pilling they need. That said, I do hate going there and seeing all of the faggots still acting like shitlibs (we welcome and tolerate everyone, we're an "inclusive" sub, blah blah blah), we need to make it clear that they are completely hated by the left, there is no hope of reconciliation, etc. Getting them banned will provide many all of the motivation they need to spark a reddit civil war. That way we kill two birds with one stone - 1) fucking up plebbit and 2) mass redpilling. Stupid fucking admins on twatter, plebbit and facekike are playing right into our hands.

At any rate, the point of using twatter or reddit is not to use them as serious platforms, it's to infiltrate and subvert them, to provoke overreactions from their owners, drive away users and limit their utility as meeting places for shitlibs. It's a bigger target so a slower raid, but plebbit is going exactly where we want it to go, the owners are proving their hypocritical shitlibbery and it's getting worse every day. They'll never have their little community back, and I think it's great. The best kind of destruction is self-destruction - we should do everything in our power to help plebbit self-implode.

During the primaries I shooped her in a gas chamber. She loved that one.

Shoveldog is still top 1

Hahahah nice work.

Dogs are shit animals.

The great proxy chan war of 2017.

Found the muz.

And don't forget Reddit is owned by Advance Publications, a publishing company owned by the Newhouse family. They were contributors to the Clinton campaign:

vo*at.co/v/whatever/1378209

and Reddit allowed the CTR shills to operate freely.

that ape in the middle looks like a straight up dude, probably has more testosterone in it's body then me lol

The eternal normie strikes again. Why anyone stays there is beyond me.

I agree we shouldn't mention Holla Forums on other sites, people should only be invited if they are at or near full 1488, or if they find us on their own.

But that doesn't mean you shouldn't be out on other forums and message boards dropping redpills. The_Donald was reaching millions of people before the election and spreading quasi-NatSoc messages wrapped up in a nice easy to swallow fashion. Now we just need similar messaging power in every aryan country.

Also there is nothing wrong with LARPing as a liberal on a liberal message board while dropping red pills and directing the conversation towards Nationalistic ideas. That's just good strategy.

But why does the nigger have access to my daughter? Oh that's right, government subsidized housing just across the railroad tracks.

Look, if you starve a pit bull, it'll tear into small child like it's a carne asada burrito.

Both situations are perversions of nature.

Exactly, all non-whites should be killed as to not be a trap for the future generations.

Meme it

Everyone in this thread should be banned.
What a waste of precious 8ch kb
This thread is bad and you should all feel bad.

Good luck with goons bitching about you nazis constantly.

Kill yourself, shill.

Take note of posts like these because they are probably written by plebbit employees or shills as their only purpose is to convince you to stay here, not break quarantine, and cripple your own efforts to spread our message

Whites > non-whites>animals>Peoples of African descent.

Fixed your post. Apes don't require a welfare state like blacks do. I have never seen a monkey sell food stamps meant to be used to feed their spawn to buy drugs.

What a faggot, why do all these webstes treat their users like they are 5 year old.

If you can't handle being called a faggot on the internet, you need to re-evaluate your life.

Whites>animals>non-whites>Peoples of African descent.
fixed your post.

It's a balance, if you go to a liberal board with a "Hitler did nothing wrong" approach it won't be effective.

For example a better approach would be to keep chimp outs active in the conversation to cause nigger fatigue. Even if you're posting "gosh poor blacks so oppressed" bullshit you can fly under the target while reminding everyone on the liberal board of the feral nigger beast. Mix in graphic violence whenever you can because that bypasses internalized anti-racism defenses. Use VPN and multiple accounts to move the conversation wherever you want, pretty simple stuff.

You don't have to do that by any means, but if a person wants to flank the enemy with subtle propaganda it's an effective approach.

whites>animals>non-whites (excluding africans) > rocks > fecal matter > nuclear waste > viruses > AIDS > TRS > Africans

kek

checked. Give dog-hating muzzies the electric titty twister.

I've worked with many redditors and they are beyond saving. There's no point to see reddit as a "frontlines" and try to shill there. You can only hope to destroy it

You're probably doing it in a very politically correct way that doesn't look obvious and comes off as more, "Oh look what I found here", which sure if you want to play that game go for it. Most people are sick and tired of it. You can use the Wayback Machine to see how the Rules changed within a 1-2 month span and the difference in moderating was noticeable.

It's one of the reasons why r/altright formed in the first place. They were basically booted out from r/the_donald because they were stating the obvious from the primaries to the Neo-Cons to the #NeverTrumpers.

r/the_donald was the "Alt-Lite", which was basically Civic Nationalism. (See image attached). These faggots have been counter-signaling since the day after the election on social media. They were all to willing to sacrifice Spencer or the Alt-Right, and despite Holla Forums's stance on the subject I wont be a counter-signaling faggot for the sake of a bunch of normies. Not to mention they wont even bother backing the "Alt-Right" censorship going on since NPI and instead are completely cucking on anyone far-right in general.

They wanted to be their own island. Fine. You are your own island and nobody is going to come save or care about your dumbasses. Pick a side.

Redditors already have pre-planned thought patterns for any angle you might want to attack them with, whether it be historical, science based, etc. They are completely indoctrinated and have a thousand redditors ready for the hivemind support no matter what angle you try. More than anything they seek numbers and friendship (hence the rating system) and even if you get ten outsiders to attack a single redditor on their poor argument, they'll have a hundred ready to back them enough that they can retreat into their comfort zone.

You don't operate there, you burn it to the ground

Yes, you can redpill there you just have to be more subtle about it. Even though /r/the_donald is full of faggots and cucks, I've still seen IQ arguments about mudshits gain traction on there. It's a nod towards race realism and will definitely carry off some people into the woods. That's how you subtly redpill people on plebbit. There are far too many anons on here trying to reinforce containment. We are not a fucking quarantine zone, I commend anyone who makes the effort to wade into goyspace and distribute babby's first redpill.

Should teach people that only faggots use Reddit.

Mass-media isn't fair

That's not true. Many come here and integrate nicely. What's amazing to me is how every time a plebbit thread comes up dozens of people say don't go to plebbit, but there are constant postings here showcasing Shekelgruberbergstein sites and no one saying not to go to them. There's a reason for this - reddit has discussion forums, these other sites don't. It's a blatant attempt to reinforce containment. It's probably plebbitors themselves saying this shit because they don't want their safe space raided or influenced in any way. They're afraid of us, not the other way around, and they have every incentive to discourage us from going there.

Real reason this matters is because while they are barely better than normalfags, they still are to the right of the average person, they are a useful tool and little else.

pozzed as fuck

I have a coastal carpet python. It's illegal to live feed here because of the unnecessary risk to the python. Domesticated pythons often don't squeeze hard enough to kill because they've never had to before and have come from a lineage that hasn't had to.
Live feeding is shit.

I still make my coastal work for its food though, I'm training it to be a bit more predatory by mimicking a live prety animal and engaging in little tug of war.
Pythons don't really give a fuck about anything anyway, they're pretty much just a brainstem with fangs.

Do you need a fucking safe space user?

if we need to go to a normie site can we at least have it be voat.co or somewhere else thats almost reasonable and let them take to out to the rest of the normienet? I don't wanna go on any of these shitheaps but reddit is especially cancerous and only ever gets worse

:^)

lmao all this salt from your post, good job user

Sure you have all kinds of stuff like that saved right next to your blacked folder. Kill yourself

wew

lmao you are just some iron march tryhard

Triggered much? You really don't belong here, but thankfully there is a quick way out.

The speaking is the one thing that makes them more "complex" than apes. They can organize small tribal villages, but not much more. Sometimes a smarter nig will come along and create a massive raiding party, one that, given enough time, might form the seedlings of a culture: the Zulus were one such raiding party.

What's wrong with Iron march?

You have to go back newfag

You have to go back.

posting gore is a method of scaring newfags away and has been for years. The fact that some people have gore folders for this reason doesn't make them subhuman

The only good gore poster is the spic gore poster with them killing other subhumans.

continue dumping your edge folder anons

Honestly it doesn't work anymore.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT REDDIT YOU FUCKING STUPID NIGGER

This isn't /b faggot, seeing dead sub humans is fine. White people love animals, compared to third world shit skins who if they can't eat it, fuck it, or make money off it, they simply exterminate.

post that mexican shit

One of these degenerates has to have that spic face peeling one.

I once met a nog named Nosmo King.

I've been here too long mates. I'm too far gone, save yourselves.

There used to be a lot of great shoveldog edits, but the only one I still have saved is a shoop da whoop shoveldog.

i saw that coming as soon as i posted it
me too fellow degenerate

why is some fucking white male with horse gums running super diverse Reddit?

Fucking white males, amirite?

twitter is more effective, reddit is too easy to circlejerk.

So he can play the bad guy thats censoring reddit. He hasnt fully committed to his role yet, because hes a pussy.

www.reddit.com/r/DeleteDeleteTheDonald/comments/5f5cbg/delete_delete_the_donald_its_a_hate_group/dan4a0j/

Not sure if they're worth saving honestly.

we all know what time it is. Time to bring down reddit by any means necessary.

They need to be destroyed for good. Reddit shall become synonymous with Digg, Myspace, and Yahooligans

If your goal is to fight censorship on shitty sites, you will never be victorious. You might win a battle here and there, but you will never win the war.

Your goal should be to expedite the death of shitty sites. If Reddit sucks (which it does) then the strategy of trying to fix Reddit is pointless. Stop using Reddit and encourage others to stop using it.

I don't have a problem with having used it over the election as a short term propaganda propagation service. But the election is now over. The goal isn't to swim against the current to try to influence other posters there while skirting their censorship policies. The goal is to get them off that shitty service and get them somewhere where they can hear arguments in an open discussion.

IT'S FUCKING REDDIT AND REDDITORS OF COURSE THEY AREN'T WORTH SAVING. GODDAMN IT Holla Forums YOU'VE FUCKING LOST YOUR WAY WITH ALL THESE NEWFAG DEGENERATE REFUGEES.

Between the Holla Forums tier edgelord and all of the plebbit cucks this fucking thread needs to be gassed.

I'm not seeing a path to killing reddit, at most we manage to drive everyone right-wing off of it leaving the site full of nothing but left-wing and apolitical people(who will become left-wing).

who the fuck cares?

well they didn't want to get banned and they wanted to push as much pro-Trump info to normies as possible. In that regard I would say they succeeded.

Not everyone is as lazy as you when it comes to propagandizing.

Why would you care about propagandizing on a site full of fedora wearing SJW degenerates? Why would you care about propagandizing on a site that's rotten to the core with full censorship? If you want to propagandize go make some jewtube videos and leave us along with the plebbit drama.

*alone

You realize that you can hide threads, right?

Maybe if there were a way to filter everyone from reddit I would be more satisfied.

I doubt that, you seem like the type that would find something to bitch about regardless.

You have to go back

you sound like a kike.
JUST IGNORE THE NIGGERS AND RAGHEADS IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD GOYS
fuck you faggot ignorance is for pussies

I was probably here before you, I'm just not a lazy fool that does nothing but bitch and spout memes.

Impossible, I was after the first exodus you are an insufferable cunt who probably did come here from reddit. Kill yourself.

I'd fuck the shit out of her

cuz ur a reddit cuck and you need to die

I'm going to assume that you meant to say that you came during the first exodus so that would simply mean we've been here equally as long. If you meant your first statement as it was worded though I have been here longer. Anyways this dick measuring contest and insult flinging from the both of us isn't productive so I'll let you get the last word.

Further proof that leddit is Tumblr 2.0 except with a mod team that actively takes part in (((filtering)))

I thought I couldn't hate that subreddit any further. I was wrong. It's like I just threw up in my mouth, hiccuped, and swallowed it choking.

kill some dude for censoring a forum? why are you on Holla Forums? probably because of the cuckchan exodus. so wtf u think is gna happen? everyone is gonna move to another sub and reddit will get way less money.traffic.

Thank you for being the bigger man, you are very mature. now get the fuck back to reddit

U 'r a fag

They also banned anything explicitly pro-white recently as "racism". Thing is that as much as I hate that sub now they were still useful during the election and they're being shutdown in preparation for 2020. Falling asleep on this shit and then trying to play catch up in three-four years would be foolish of us.

This thread and every user posting in this thread except for me is retarded. All you dipshits saying "I don't care about reddit, fuck that kiked out sub reddit". It just shows how short sighted and selfish you stupid niggers really are. Sure Reddit is cucked and The Donald is cucked by your standards, which you are wrong by the way, you idiots cry when this site in danger of being shut down, but you won't stand up for your other footholds being "it ain't pro white (your definition)" Well boo hoo! Deal with it. Barely anyone likes your unrealistic ideology anyway. You're a bunch of hypocrites and brain dead, the lot of ya.
Thread filtered and sage. Y'all are useless. Kill yourself.

Where did you find that picture of me?

SRS has been harassing us for years. They have Antifa reddits whose sole purpose is harassment.

gee i wonder…

It was Sweden Tier.

You're the same PR kike from the other thread. Fuck right off back to where you came from, you're not welcome here.

r/The_Donald is to the left of the US president. They're no longer useful. You can be banned there for saying the same things the president of the US has said.

r/The_Donald won't let us speak on their shit so why should we support their speech? I could go there and post and get immediately banned and it won't be by the CEO of Reddit but it'll be by mods of that board.

Shut them down.They're only thing they're going to do is cheerlead for Trump but in a cucked way. They'll push for Trump to cuck like they do. Censoring these people will only make them radicalise.

No. You're just out of touch. Living in your little hugbox, ignorant of the fact that most people don't want nothing to do with you because you are total cancer. Oh and by the way, I've been in OC thread for most of the day faggot. And I have been here for a few years now and I fucking loathe you retards.

I read that as "Boo hoo, they won't allow us to say nigger and blame kikes for our shortcoming like how niggers blame us for their shortcomings"
Grow up you fucking baby.

You're the one that's crying in this thread. The censorship of r/The_Donald isn't my fight why should I care about it?

You don't have to, I am more angry at the fact that the thread has been derailed, which happens in every thread like this. Same with religion threads, and alt right threads, 4chan thread. Honestly it would be greatly appreciated if people stop posting those kinds of threads in here because it is easy D&C. Y'all are so retarded that I am surprised that you have some sort of apparatus to breathe for you. Also I know that many user use reddit anyway and if the SJW menace is not dealt with, it will on be a matter of time before they try to take over this place and y'all will cry and say REEEEEEEEEEE.

It would be convenient if he died…
But, it would be better if he was fired.
Martyr vs. disgraced cuck.
We need a campaign to convince advertisers that dealing with cucked SJW social media moguls like Cuckerburg and SpezCuck aren't worth it. The only way to defeat the them is through capitalism; shoot em in the wallet!

You're a joke that's getting pushed around by a faggot with a major case of cuckface. SJWs aren't even a menace just one of us can cause twenty of them to break down.

Do you even know where you are? We are banned everywhere on the internet. We were expelled from 4chan. If r/The_Donald becomes a National Socialist board and starts banning people for posting shit like this

then we'll come help you. As things currently stand you're not on our side and this issue with Reddit and r/The_Donald isn't our fight.

You don't go there for your own personal amusement, you go there to subtly redpill them. You goal should not be to try to enjoy yourself and bask in their gay system, subs like The_Donald are far too cucked by their own design to allow the kind of conversations that take place here.

Your goal should be to keep gaming reddit to get those faggots at the top to become more and more censorious and continue pissing off and alienating their userbase. Every time this happens their users become more receptive to the conclusions we've already arrived at.

It's not necessarily because I hate them that I want them to be banned, but because I see potential in them and want them to know that no matter what they do or say the left will hate them with a burning passion and call them raycis/xenophobe/etc and that reconciliation is impossible. Once they realize they can't reconcile with the left, then they're that much closer to preparing for RWDS.

We need to help this process along. Find the line between what is unacceptable/acceptable on plebbit and straddle it. Game reddit, push at it. Do it carefully. Do it to the point where if something happens people will notice and find your treatment unfair because you acted within the rules the entire time.

The_Donald is your vehicle for making this push. 1488 is for here, the bunny path to 1488 is on sites like plebbit and twitter. Leave breadcrumbs there, "dog whistle" there. Be subtle, write between the lines. That's my advice.

This Anti-Reddit,and Anti-4chan is kike tactics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salami_tactics

You guys are sperging out over someone posting that a trump fan site is being censored because the fansite is on reddit.

I'm on Twitter. It allows me to say more than r/The_Donald does.

Whites > every animal on the face of the planet > every other race on the planet > xenos > niggers

The mods had to take that approach or risk being banned. One mod even said that he took positions against the community to appease the reddit admin. Eventually he quit because he couldn't handle cucking the community so much.

r/altright is about to get banned for "hate speech"

This right here. While some of you like to stay on user boards and spread redpills here, others take those redpills, wrap them up in chewy bacon, and feed them to the cucks, hoping they wake up.

You don't have to, but it would be nice to have backup when shitstains are talking about how great Fidel Castro was.

Yeah, that screams #NotYourShield - one of the things that killed gamergate.
"Look how diverse we are!"

I read that as "I used illiteracy as a substitute for arguments"
Learn to read you fucking baby.

It's racial cucking if you're white, but the left does not cuck to us like conservatives cuck to the Democrats. You have to learn cucking actually means in term of politics.

He is correct, we need to confront and reach more people. You can't do that by shouting at your shadow in the basement.

Fuck off shill

God bless the_donald. Amazingly high energy, and a bridge between normalfags and here. They are good at outreach. Everyone sees it's a fun party and wants a coat.

Good to hear. Thanks for leaving quarantine.

HIGH ENERGY

fucking faggots

Get this patriot a coat!

I've made many arguments on reddit reguarding IQ, and as long as you cite sources, and don't say "niggers are stupid", You'll generally get positive feedback. I mean, most people already know niggers, and other sub human races are, well, subhuman. They just need statistical scientific data to back it up to "feels good" about holding that position publicly. Watching the rise and fall of reddit was interesting, but as can be observed, it is basically a mash up of kikebook now and kikebook brings it's problems, like tranny acceptance and #notallkikes bullshit. But it does have a certain value as a means to push red pills to normies. Just got to frame the arguments in a light that they can understand and agree with.

Not quite there just yet.

A quick note: I don't care how long any of you have been on this website. All I care about is that you're a white nationalist. If anyone tries to pull rank with how long they've been here they are either a shill or retarded.

This isn't a board for you to live out your 1488 fantasies either. If you aren't willing to go out into the pozzed kosher corners of the internet to drop red pills by any means necessary, how do you expect us to ever be free from (((them)))?

Use any tactics at your disposal. Make alt accounts, use vpns, lie if you need to. Just make sure you get the word out. I'm here because some random person years ago spammed white nationalist propaganda on a forum and convinced me to dig deeper. I would like to think I have brought a few more to our side as well over the years.

This isn't going to be easy but we will prevail.

As soon as you get a chance, kys.
/r/The_Donald was subverted and cucked from it's inception, much like most of reddit. If you think for a moment that you were given any legitimate or unfiltered information through that shithole you're deficient. Look at their mod team, and look at when each mod was instated.
Literally one minute of fucking research shows you that place is hot fucking garbage you illiterate faggot. lurk.
sage for absolutely awful slide thread

you're the only one sliding.

And that's exactly how you do it and how I've been doing it as well - spreading so-called "hate facts". Once they start acting like "facts be raycis, yo", then they have very weak footing to challenge you and become the subject of endless ridicule and mockery for being SJWs.

But if you come right out and say

Gas The Kikes Race War Now

then they'll just dismiss everything you say and ban you. I'd much rather people were WN in spirit and Don't Ask Don't Tell in how they write than a bunch of clueless fucking SJWs - even if they aren't enthusiastically offering roman salutes everywhere they go they're still allies.

Saging is not sliding, it just means don't bump. It's the one thing that is exactly the opposite of sliding because it doesn't affect a thread's ranking in the catalog either direction.

Despite what people may say, Reddit is a very, very important front in the meme war, as it is the estuary which connects normie sites to the producer sites like Holla Forums. Most memes that normies come in contact with have originated on chans, and propogated through reddit. Reddit is important exactly for the fact that it is faggy and normie accessible, while still maintaining an easily manipulated culture.

Go back to reddit.

No, I don't care. No matter what Reddit's Dictator of the Year CEO does to the populace, they'll always just bend over and take it. Anyone remember that Reddit Blackout that lasted like a day?

ive never been there, i wouldnt know. ill take your word for it.

Really? So if I explain to you how Kanye West discussing pizzagate openly is very important in the meme war, you wouldn't "get it" because you don't listen to rap?

fuck of edgelord.

Memes are the cancer of lemmings on display, Reddit will always be shit, rap isn't music, and you will always be a faggot.

woa woa woa, you got a license for that edge?

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT
SUFFOCATION
NO BREATHING

Absolutely shameful

Thank you for so outlandishly being outliers. You exist solely to prove us right.

I dont think you understand how any of this works, user

Yes because using reddit and understanding it's influential utility within normie culture are the same thing.

Birds of a feather, and yours isn't mine. You see, you soft-communists are the ones that don't understand.

Check'd

I wouldn't bother, anyone here who doesn't understand the importance of normie outreach is either woefully new, or has an ulterior motive

why are nords so fucking cucked?
and why does Holla Forums Holla Forums sperg out at the mention of reddit?

Ooooooh i get it, you're that one schizoposter

Glad to see you got a better script

DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER

And the next four years.

I wonder why this shit is happening now.
What's Soros planning that he needs to censor Trump however futiley on reedit?
Pre-electoral college vote fuckery?

You described one part of normies. There are others. Let me explain who I mean.
They don't need scientific data to back themselves up. They need a firm correction of what politics is. Politics can never be rational, it always is irrational, because how should a group of people know the truth, when even one has troubles? One can never find God or teh truth, but we all can look that those elements who deliberately lie and deceive get btfo. This is how a hivemind has to be used.
The first answer to this is always but kikipedia and reddit and look how advanced the hivement is - sometimes even here there are anons postulating we somehow can find teh truth - but my contention is: Imagine every human being in the same subreddit. Wouldn't they cancel all each other out? What would you find after all agreed on something? Is this "Truth and verity"? So if somebody comes and complains your irrationality regarding e.g. Niggers, do not excuse, say you reasoned and that your reasoning is one of those reasons for this conclusion. Science is one part, but there are others.
I hope I don't sound like those muh feels politics, but for the absolute most citizens out there, logical arguments based on whatever is more than enough. We have to instill that politics is only about interests, not morality, and if we aren't a majority of some kind or if the state does not lay brakes on this new culture of sjw nannies, we all have to behave like the most vocal minorities want us to behave. I don't want that and I don't have to back this up rationally. I just don't want to be commandeered by squallers and noisy brats.

Watch this photo with the sounds of episode of Sponge Bob something in the Future.

boobobeeboobeebob bebeebeeboob boobooobeeeb kek

I wonder if that persists or if just their culture makes them not swimming.
Just like mudskins in Germany can't cycle, but they can in Switzerland.

Except where White European veterinarians make a deliberate choice to maximize their potential to cure suffering and move there instead of getting rich in the West.

it goes further
stickied the_donald posts are automatically prevented from making it to r/all
…but they still count, preventing non-stickied r/the_donald from making it as well

Do dogs run faster than goats there Muhammad?

they're doubling down on media censorship because they have no other way forward
that's what the left always ends up doing: authoritarianism
they cant dialogue, never could, never will

you're not getting it
they dont care about their site dying
they already sold it out
they're part of the big club now
movers and shakers
making deals with governments and big business
they're part of the club
agents of change
that's how they see themselves, part of the elite
they sold out long, long ago

Let's share our hatred of horseshoe theory

this
tho i must admit it sucks
twitter is much better to reach normies through

it's funnier: by editing users comments, some claim that jack dorsey has made himself legally liable for anything written by users of his site

I love /r/The_Donald. It feels like classic 4chan over there. Not so much content-wise but in the way they're able to easily subvert and annoy the PC zeitgeist. Reddit HATES them.

idiot

+1 on gas list.

see

I'll give you some legitimate and unfiltered information, user. Donald Trump just won the election. Not by embracing autistic purity, not by voicing hate for women or gays or jews. He moved the Overton window; didn't just ignore it (as you would). He shitposted brilliantly. He always said the right thing, the strategic thing, and kept out of the weeds.

It's obvious now that the internet was the critical battlefield in this election. It was fought on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit. T_D excelled at this new warfare. They revealed Hillary's support to be humorless scolds and paid shills. T_D could have Heil Hitlered all day long, and it would make you happy, but destroy their effectiveness. They won.

I love that Reddit had to make two algorithm changes to keep their shitposts off the front page. And they have no easy excuse like "hate speech".

What does it matter if he moved overton window if whites are still going into minority in the US and kikes exclusively still hold banking, media and most elite positions? Normalfags will only listen when they starve for years, like Weimar Germany. It is up for people of our and like our ideologies to infiltrate and subvert the powers that be. Following personality cults will never bring us anywhere. Persons can be taken away, killed or ruined. NatSoc is natural and logical. NatSoc has no face and thanks to that, you can never estimate how many people are sympathetic to us or how powerful they are. The end goal is the same - to ruin kikes and foster a new era of the white race.

I kind of doubt that. I think it's just autistic purity. You see it all the time in geeks; not wanting to make what the market wants because the market "is wrong". The autists are worried that anyone posting on Reddit will be influenced by the manipulated consensus over there. Probably a good worry to keep in mind.

test

I agree the demographic peril is still huge. Trump took the biggest possible step towards addressing it by attacking illegal immigration and "refugees". I don't think he could have won if he pushed more radical measures. The next step should be repealing the '65 immigration act, and going back to pro-white immigration policies. That step (I think) was impossible pre-Trump, but may have entered the Overton window now.

The media is the most vital center of pernicious Jewish influence. Trump has shown unprecedented hostility to the lying media and already foreshadowed two attacks on them; enhanced libel laws, and going direct to the public (Steve Bannon is relevant). If he can break their propaganda empire, it's the linchpin of really turning this country around.

Yes, we've invested a bit in Trump and he will probably disappoint. Without the pressure of the election, he may drift towards his New York roots. Also he is old. None of which matters. He has ALREADY struck a major blow against this decaying regime. If he dies before inauguration, the entire political climate is already massively changed. Demographic replacement is no longer "inevitable" - it is up for debate. And half the country has rejected it.

why not just start shilling jesus kikechrist and prove 8chon is even more fucked and cucked than reddit

Go back to 4chan and don't come back until you know where the term "kike" came from, faggot.

Useful idiot for the anti-Christ.

You are a fucking idiot. Dogs are part of our social hierarchy. They are white social technology. So humans (whites) > associated animals > all other beings

Holla Forums has come full circle

you obviously never lived in a commieblock where everyone keep a fucking dog for some reason and they have to take them out several times a day and they turn the nearest street into designated shitting street

if that sounds like white society for you then we might as well open our borders and invite every single pajeet

No, if you discourage people from infiltrating other forums you're a shill.
If you cry about not being able to go full 1488 on r/The_Donald, you're a shill.

You're not going to get anywhere walking into a coffee shop with SS tattoos on your neck, giving the Roman salute, and then asking for a conversation, I don't know why people think that'll work online.

No, but you need gassing. To be aryan is to respect animal life, even the lives of animals we eat. To be like you are, is to be a kike subhuman. Fuck off, kike filth. Your slide tactic will never work.

gizmado article: archive.fo/bN2OU

None of you motherfucker's better come here with your "see democrats are the real racists!" This site is "Racist" (a term invented by a Jew in the 1920s) and recognizes the Jew for what it is.

Don't like it? LEAVE.

they banned me for fucking (((echoes)))

out out out

Jonna Jilton
damnnit this one got 1mb over the lim

Swedish, strange name if so I would watch my penis

aaahhh….

That cannibal shit of his, that was just trolling rite?
Anyways watch it burn like an asylum shithouse in hemsedal… ah

Fucking hell man. How much do they pay your jewish ass to try get this whole website shut down. The guy is without doubt an asshole and I'd not shed a tear if he got hit by a bus. But you can't sit there and condone the killing of him you absolute retard.

What pisses me off more than anything else is people like you who sit the trying to get others to do your dirty deeds. Honestly go rope yourself you weak, spineless sack of shit.

Shouldn't this be fucking self-evident? We don't achieve much if all we do is sit here and laugh at our own in-jokes, we should all of us engage with other communities in order to influence them.

Unless you're a faggot who's been sleeping under a rock you should have been able to notice how we turned "cuckold" into a major political meme and made it the go-to insult used by the largest pro-Trump community online — and by far and away the single most influential community on plebbit.

It's like you people haven't the first fucking clue how easy it is to subvert these mental invalids.

you seem to

Im sure most people posting here on Holla Forums know how good it is to spread our shit over twitter and plebbit. Im sure (((they))) have also noticed which is why you have so many rabid faggots in this thread trying to discourage us from wrecking them even more.

No the fucking dog's fault you prick.

anybody actually asshurt by this should leave

good job pissing off retards who want to live in cuddlebunny land user!

I find this Jew to have a particularly disgusting face.

The fact!!! they condone pedo shit needs to be repeated far and wide. Also the weird shit this faggot kike is into. Also mention the Voat place whenever you can. This faggot doesn't own shit. He'll be replaced if shekels are lost.