Holla Forums is stealing our memes!

We must stop them. And we will. You know what to do. Praise Kek!
8ch.net/leftypol/res/1100536.html

HOW NEW ARE YOU?

About as effective as white people virtue signalling. White goys are to do as they're told. Perhaps they can propose it to the ADL… lol

……………k

What's that Hindu symbol with the swastika inside the kike star? Is that even real?

Well, best of luck to them. I question their chances of success, but who knows maybe they'll surprise everyone.

Wew.

Jews steal everything. There is not a single thing within Jewish culture that is original. Fucking kike parasites.

So it's an original Hindu symbol? I didn't know that (I'm talking about the star, I know the swastika is)

You just posted that thread on Holla Forums, then here. Why? And Holla Forums doesn't give a shit about stealing memes; the board is for political discussion. Yes, I'm a lefty

They are literally "nazis are religion of peacing" ing us. This is perfect.

Those cucks are so low energy, they are a non threat

I support the effort, but it's Holla Forums so they won't actually do anything.

This. They are so incompetent that even when they attempt to do something which will have the reverse effect than that which they expect, they have as much reach as a paranoid schizophrenic autist.

LEFTY POL

They just put lefty in front of Holla Forums like the literal niggers they are, they can only steal what culture the white man creates, never actually able to make anything on their own.

Personally I'd like to see more two crossed ihwaz runes around anywhere, why not even four, no matter if anyone understands their meanings.

McFucking kill yourself my man. I don't have to be reminded of how shitty Holla Forums memes are for the 2392036th time too.

You've gotta be kindin' me…
>>>Holla Forums

kikes didn't come up with the "kike" star. I would be surprised if at one point it wasn't an aryan symbol.

This literally does nothing but good for us
Too bad Holla Forums has probably a net amount of 3 serious posters on there, not like anyone there will ever get anything done