White Lady Dons Blackface for African Tribes. Because: Awareness

White Lady Dons Blackface for African Tribes. Because: Awareness

causes massive salt, pretty funny

archive.is/jZOtg

How did he fit that cd player in her mouth?

kek

she'd got experience sucking dicks

That thing is fucking hideous kill it with fire.

the bottle caps tho

WE FALLOUT NOW

Also this lady is a jewess.

Lol'd at her shooping her eyes yellow. Can't have that authentic african look without hepatitis induced liver failure

Looks pretty jewish OP, not sure what you're trying to say.

What is with that fucked up bit of skin on the corner of their eyes like they have some gook mixed in.

Well she's a jewess so she's got a bit of everything mixed in.

Those are giant bottle caps are those africa only?
I have never seen anything that big b4 only pop bottle and beer bottle size

They have Kangsize 40s there.

Yeah I have one of those, and I've dominated him ideologically and politically for years. In fact he'd call the guy in the article a dumb retard complaining about nothing.

He has self respect, just not for Africa-centrists. He craves wite wimmins though, I'll have to whip that out of him.

Pic related, the guy who wrote the article doesn't recognise modern female behaviour.

Checked.

Last photo must be her with a tire on her neck.

Is that literal corns on the nigger head? What.

She looks semi-convincing actually
If her nose was a bit wider and her lips bigger she's look like a 100% nig

*she'd

Glad it caused salt but how stupid did she have to be to think that this wouldn't cause salt? White people can't even tell a black person "No" without causing tears.

Never been so true.

Published
JANUARY 6th 2016

God-damn it, OP. How new are you?

She definitely looks like a nigger

She has that dopey deer-like soulless look of a french canadian woman.

"raising awareness" has to be one of the most ridiculous memes to come out of their side of the internet.

"Raising awareness" like this is completely self serving. It's all really about "look how tolerant and understanding I am." Typical left behavior.

Still made me laugh my ass off. Octopus hair and Corncob hats are just too classic. Please put this everywhere.

This is honestly every extra of startrek ever. Should have at least flared the nostrels out for effect.

It`s very nicely done.I hope that the nigs nogging about this will red-pill even more people on the sub-humans.

Reminds me of pic related.

Gotta make the lips look funny.

These are amazing.

>Bottle caps WE WUZ GHOULZ
>All me filename could be (you)

;;====;; AT LAST I TRULY SEE!
I AM NOW AWARE BLACKS ARE A THING!

The point was probably to prove that you can't tell whites from blacks if it weren't for skin color. She failed she can change her color but not her bones

I was gonna make a new "Let's laugh at KANGZ" thread but I think this is just as good.

so, let's laugh at kangz.

Fresh off the press.

Reminder that Jewesses aren't white.

if it looks like a kike, and looks like a kike, it's a kike

she looks like a brainwashed cult member.

This is the most complicated "blackface" I've ever seen in my life. The photographer/makeup artist/model have gone to extreme length and effort in an obviously misguided attempt to reach out to the black community with the biggest virtue signal I've seen in years. They're pants-on-head retarded, of course, but you can tell they really tried hard. It seems a shame for it to be dismissed as mere blackface.

It's also a shame that Holla Forums isn't stirring the pot by claiming to be white women who are appalled at the negress's lack of appreciation.

user's spoiler has a point, yo.

There's an assumption on their part that if you don't like something it's because you don't know about it. The truth is that I'm well aware of the fact that Africa is a place, and Africans come from there; I just don't give a single God damn about any of their shitty countries or cultures because their main cultural exports are murder and rape.

And, while some of us are LARPing as human women, even more could be poking the gorilla on the other side.

Africans never invented corn.

This made me realize the distinct racial differences between east africans and sub suharians

Does anybody have the version of this with the "males" object surrounded by knives, guns, and liquor?

Don't be fooled, every one of those headshots is a jew in makeup.

they're gonna eat her

But…but race = skin color!

Holy shit these things are creepy.

This is supposed to be ironic, right?

They still look more human than regular niggers though.

Not really, just show up better on camera.

if this was ironic, it wouldn't feature Trump and the mortal name of Tel Aviv's most wanted demigod.

What's she trying to spread awareness of? That black people exist on this earth?
I think most of us are pretty aware of this fact already.
This is pretty old news tbh, I read about the salt this caused quite a while ago

bait. MASONS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DOWNFALL OF THE WHITE RACE

It would be good if we could get a movement going so we could have "acceptance" and "diversity quotas" for different eye colours, and get all eye colours fighting with each other. Then we could move on to hair colours. This way we could really make a mockery and screw up the anti-white "diversity" quota nonsense altogether.

Does anyone have that picture of the man in a straight jaked explaining diversity?

wow such a literary masterpice. that reminds me i need to catch up on bongo bongo book club

if you remove the last line of this you could use it to redpill normalfags

Cheers.

By the way, I'm still a bit new to actively identifying the Jew. Am I wrong in assuming that's a Jewish face? There's just something about it. Maybe it's just because she's so dopey and dead looking.

Most of the normalfags are white, so you're better off leaving that line in considering it is true.

call them pocs, it's pronounced like pox

What is that Finngolian doing in Africa? Silly Finngolian.

Blackface is only considered offensive in america. This dutch celebration doesn't think this is racist.

Doesn't look too jewish, looks hungarian.

Hungary is in the very end in the Eurasian steppes, and also in the middle of Europe. There isn't a really stereotypical Hungarian face. She looks like somebody from Budapest, or Transdanubia in general.

Do niggers in Africa really wear fucking bottle caps in their hair?

I'll answer my own question. Yes, yes they do.

And it isn't. Zwatre Piet is black because he's covered in soot from chimneys, not because it's blackface.

NO SHIT THEY DO.
Who ever made this image is an American. There are a few euro girls that don't belong here.

this is a sliding thread, goys.

Hence the red lips. Suuuuure :)

Which ones?

I love stuff like this because it actually serves to highlight the differences between races.

It can be caused by other things.

Glad someone else sees this.

Why did she go out of her way to knock herself down to almost the bottom of the totem pole?

Black Pete isn't a negro. He's black because he has something to do with chimneys and soot.

Nigger he was a moor.

lel

KANGZ N SHEIIIIT

working on a new campaign…for fuck sake these niggers make it too easy

Photoshop. She's not actually dressing up with that stuff, she's just photoshopping her face onto pictures of African negresses.

internet anthropology was a step towards race realism for me

Males still showing more of the actual object.

ok that is good.
saved

> Believe that Blacks controlled the world AND that arabs and other blacks didn't enslave/rape/kill (blacks).
> Do not understand that farm murders in South Africa occur quite frequently and when such a crime occurs, the police are either too incompetent or biased to not pursue AND nothing is usually stolen from the farm, except for the lives of the Afrikaners.

It's just truly amazing that both black Africans and black Americans are really this deluded. Had it been a year or two ago, I would've been enraged as ever, yet now in my old age, I've come to realize that this delusion is the fantasies of people who've nothing else to claim fame to, so they must latch onto something which is culturally significant regardless of the lack of evidence behind their statements. One final thought, if white Americans like you and want you to stay, why do you think they despise you so much? Wouldn't their be some reason for them wanting to get rid of you esp. with Lincoln being quoted as such? Or the Founding Fathers holding similar views regarding abolition of slavery and shipping them to Liberia?

i thought it was an ashtray

kek

The yellow sclera is actually a hereditary trait. I used to think it was jaundice too. It's much more common in Africa. In the US blacks have a lot of white admixture, and I've only personally met one black who has the trait.

Now that's what I call larping.

She just proved how ugly and disgusting niggers are hahahaha everyone congratulate the dumb leftist bitch.

Same way she did Tyrone's dik

Why is the niggeress wearing corncob as the hair?

even a broken clock is right twice a day

So raising awareness for black tribes is racist?
Cool.

oi cunt that's ma cuzin bra.

still got blue eyes cause recessive genes and something to do with exaggerated features due to hybridisation and recessive boong genes
probably explains why i can do complex math better than many whites or even asians while my great granddad couldn't do shit except huff gas

I had no intentions to offend anyone and yet I’m not able to answer to all of you, I’ve decided to delete my post.
My intention was 100% pure with this tribal art, being a human right lawyer and journalist who knows pretty much about racism and similar issues, I have never imagined that my work will annoy so many people and that I will have to explain myself. And sure, I will not do that. Keep calm and love every human.

MOVE OVER, WE GOT AN EXPERT ON RACISM OVER HERE

Aboriginal genes are quite unlike African genes, in that they appear to be far weaker and more recessive.

They're more related to whites than africans.
Yes they are shit tier. But unique when mixed in the right proportions. It has enough distinction from white genes to exaggerate through hybridisation effect, yet recessiveness to not give me their shitty genes.

That effectively makes me a superwhite so to speak and only abo genes are distinct and recessive enough to do that. Which means I'm your lord god mwahahaha.

I wonder why the abo genetic is so fragile.

This looks like (((race is only skin deep))) propaganda.

Lower diversity :^)
Why do you think white genes dominate asian genes?

That and there's a reason why i said "muh cuzin".
I'm not happy bout that either.

Also apparently africans have difficulties breeding with all non africans. (Im assuming a nigger was going to bring up their gene dominance)

Abo hybrids don't seem to have that degree of hybridization effect to cause that. I'm perfect! PERFECT!
BOW BEFORE ME

i want to die.

hit her in the face with a 2x4, that should do the trick

Well I guess, Asian have a white fever.

Asians need to preserve their distinctive flavours.
Kl in malaysia is a mess of shitskins. It's disgusting. Would rather distinct ethnic cities. Even if subtle.

I guess there needs to be a degree of compromise though. Wont have a perfect ethnic demographic anywhere anymore ;_;

Make up your minds leftist scum!

Proof that Aryan features are truly the best in the world.
But fuck that corn head though, Jesus is that look a good argument for eugenics or what.

How could you do this to me, girl?

Under the bikini.

KI?

Kuala Lumpur. How do you not know KL.
That abbreviation is pretty cool tbh. Sounds cyberpunk.