ISIS: strategic war masters

ISIS: strategic war masters

These are the people Obama claims to be fighting for how many years now?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/81CHF#selection-549.1-557.130
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2013/05/ghost-army-the-inflatable-tanks-that-fooled-hitler/276137/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archive.is/81CHF#selection-549.1-557.130

CIA/MOSSAD: strategic war masters

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2013/05/ghost-army-the-inflatable-tanks-that-fooled-hitler/276137/

BREAKING: US Counters ISIS' Strategic Tactic With High-Tech Trick Of Their Own

Pic related.

Never forget 3.9.14

What if they clad tanks with wooden planks so they seem like dummies?
Check ackbar!

wouldn't IR be able to tell really really easily?

Jesus, lmao. They are so incompetent it's fucking hilarious.

Reminds me of a story my friends grandad told.

In North Africa during WW2 the Germans set up dummy outposts with wooden tanks and fake buildings. But the RAF knew they were fake.

So the RAF dropped wooden bombs on the wooden tanks for a laugh.

Speaking of WWII, I have a sneaking suspicion that I've seen that tank before.

We're talking about the US here; unless they're bombing hospitals on purpose they probably are, they have terrible target acquisition techniques. They're probably marking everything via normal video on satellite feeds at this point.

This is actually a brilliant plan by ISIS if this was the 1940s and you were trying to deke mid-twentieth century German technology before D-Day.

looks like somebodies been watching the history channel

The Serbians used this trick, the way they fooled IR shit was to keep a microwave running inside the fake tank.

ah, that's clever

banter tbh

ayy lmao

Serbs built wooden tanks and left water in a tub inside. NATO jets took the bait every time.

>ISIS decides to try a little of the ol' Maskirovka

Why are these fucks not dead, yet? Oh, wait, I remember…

Those cheeky cunts.

Great plan niggers.

I suppose the look on Jerry's face is worth the cost of fuel.

I can't imagine even one Brit would have complained. Battles are won and lost, but burns like that are eternal.

At least that looks like a tank.

It's actually worse, because the Allies put some effort into their ruse. Daesh is muslims, and making an artistic depiction of something is haram. Hence, shitty bare-plywood 'tanks'.

Every army do this. Back when NATO bombed Serbia in 99 they whent on record to tell the world press that they had bombed almost 100 Serbian tanks. The Serbs whent on record to tell the world press that NATO had bombed 8 Serbian tanks, and around 90 plywood dummies. After the war NATO realized that the Serbians where right!

FTFY

That's crazier than setting up wooden props in a battlefield.

where the hell did the find all the wood?

shit man that's a good question, looks just like plywood though

They weren't meant to trick USA they were meant to trick other dumb bearded idiots.

no

Rule Britannia; Britannia rules the bants

so, did someone in intel give the order to someone else to carve the bombs? Who's job would that have been? What wood did they use? The Air Force thought it was a good idea to load up a plane with wood? Your friends Grandad is a senile old bastard.

fucking sun tzu

They used wooden bombs for training.

It does make me wonder if Putin purposely made a shit show of the Russian military in Georgia and Ukraine. All for the preparation for a bigger conflict like Syria.

I'm curious, burgers. Why has hasn't your king Nigger given them actual dummies? Surely smuggling a crate wouldn't be too hard.

What are they using for thermal signatures, fires?

Could put an earthen oven(typically very clean burning ovens, very little smoke) in em and make pita bread.

Yeah, but if I remember some of the history right, decoy and dummy tactics actually worked on numerous occasions. Nowadays recon from aircraft and satellites can achieve highly accurate images and it's kind of amazing ISIS hasn't worked that out yet.

Obama isn't fighting them. At least, not until it's politically beneficial for him to win. The killing of Bin Laden was perfectly timed, and I guarantee that we'll "finally kill" Al Baghdadi in the next 30 days.

Honestly, not much better than their actual tanks

bullshit story

i won't bother explaining to you why

fake video made by kurds

Fake comment made by shills

Blow it out your ass roach.

U like crik budy?

So regular ISIS troops?

they have had several cities torn apart, there are plenty of surplus building materials. Stuff like that is not that hard to find if you don't mind doing some damage to a house.

Hahaha what a bunch of retards

lulz

Thats a pretty standard modern warfare tactic

why even live

They truly are desperate or fucking retarded. Sophisticated bombs that cost a lot of money and 'cheap' bombs are either designated by an observer, or tracked with thermal…both of which would never designate a wooden tank. This is so retarded it smells baity.

this is fairly modern strategy it worked well in the 90's for the serbs

Using dummies goes back a loooooong time. The 90s is 16 years a go. Military tech, especially American has come a long way since then. Serbs, and other NATO shits who fall for this are using dated aircraft. The reason precision was so heavily focused on in American military tech is precisely for this reason. So we don't blow up wooden tanks or miss our target and waste $100,000. Fuck, it's not an illuminati secret we have infrared satellite imagery.

You sound like a dude who has never been in the army and seriously overestimates our capabilities. They have probably shot at a few of these by mistake already. The US is the ones who fell for the serbs tricks it was the US fighting that war incase you forgot

serbs shot down an f117 during the war which was also suppose to be impossible with thier level of tech

What show? Russian forces from base in Crimea just secured key sites for while.

Why arw you implying that I'm American?

Point still stands, 90s is dated tech, even American. I admit I don't know shit about the Serbian war. I'm not saying we're immune to the wooden tank trick, but our military has made a shift from conventional warfare to small unit tactics in the middle east. The reason being is its cost effective in remote regions. I'll be hard pressed to believe the U.S. in 2016 will fall for fuckin wooden tanks and bearded scarecrows unless the guy pulling the trigger is just as dumb as the monkeys who put up their decorations.

Houston, my sides have left the solar system.

The combatacons. I had the whole set as a kid. Bruticus was more awesome than Devastator.

You are missing the real master plan. America will spend a week blowing up dummies and wooden tanks by which time all of isis will be poolside in europe on refugee visas.

You mean that one everybody already knows about?

it's true all of it.
You have no idea how retarded these goatfuckers actually are.

That's what 1500+ years of cousin fucking does… produces inbreeds

When done right it's a good tactic. It's been used many times throughout history. However muzzies cant do anything right. Hence why it seems retarded.