Russia marks 'International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian people'

Russia marks 'International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian people'

Russia marked, on Tuesday, what it described as "International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian people," with a statement from Russian President Vladimir Putin.

The message, to Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas, spoke of Russia's link of "traditional relations of friendship and mutually beneficial cooperation."

"I would like to reaffirm Russia’s position of principle with respect to a comprehensive, fair and lasting solution to the Palestinian problem on the universal basis of international law," Putin stated.

The solution, Putin added, should include a state based on 1967 borders as well as east Jerusalem as the capital. The state would "coexist peacefully with its neighbors."

archive.is/povkt

Why Russia isn't calling out the jew?

oy vey how antisemitic!!!

are you guys running some kind of kike AI to grab first reply in every thread?

savior of the white race!

oh shit son

THANK YOU BASED PUTIN

If you want to get at the kikes, the Israel/Palestinian angle is not the way to do it. The issue divides jews just as much as anyone else, and liberal kikes have mostly swallowed their own kool-aid and sincerely believe that israel is a fascist, racist colonial state created by european imperialism. Yes, striking at the kike nation is a good way to undermine evangelicucks and most religious-observing jews, but the ones that run academia? not so much.

Six million homes in Palestine. Gone. All gone. Replaced with tax shelters. The jew must pay for this.

Kek, stay scared, kike. Russia and America will soon be dicking your shithole country and Saudi Arabia into dust.

b-but Holla Forums said russia is not white and also probably the jews!

OY GEVALT IT'S LIKE ANOTHER SHOAH

die

Can you imagine how awful it will be after we actually do another Shoah and we'll have to find some other joke to make about the jews.

hahahhaha filthy goat children

heh, noice.

HUEHUEHUEHUE

Oh maan, this thread is a cornocopia of quality shitposting. I should take notes. For real though, does this announcement by Russia piss off Israel at all? I'm thinking it's just smoke and mirrors but I don't follow the situation.does the US do this kind of bullshit?

But Putin is a kike puppet, amirite goyim-uh, my fellow nazis?

OY VEEEEY

Russia still has a very good relationship with Israel. They play BOTH sides in hopes of sucking out the benefit from each.

ANTI-RUSSIA SHILLS BTFO
JIDF BTFO
NEOCONS BTFO

Bump
Based Russia

Well, is something.

hownu.ru

nope, fuck muslims

|
|>
|
|