My favorite part of the new Jack episode was when Ashi jumped out the window thousands of feet above and pulled a...

My favorite part of the new Jack episode was when Ashi jumped out the window thousands of feet above and pulled a chain out of her ass to swing across a tree branch. Not to mention Penis head, Naked Ashi, and the callbacks were good.

Stay in the general

you are a faggot

Also this guy randomly showing up at a bar then walking out the door like nothing happened.

Found the refugee.

He came to the wrong place.

Same fagging this fucking hard.

I'm betting they didn't show anything at all

So all the fanart of her in tight body suits is now accurate…

Called it:

LIKE I'M WEARING NOTHING AT ALL

Where's a link?

The rave song fucking sucked but was thankfully short-lived, even though the rave is a good-tier episode. Although not sure why they introduced the woolies over the dogs, you know the first thing Jack saved.

I'm pretty sure because the dogs were busy with their archaeological excavations and remained dormant in that one position.

You mean you called what he was trying to do in the first defining moments of his characterization?

Are you retarded? No shit he was going to try to tell aku.

AHAHAHAHA PENIS
The first half of the episode sucks absolute ass.

He's been saying he's going to tell Aku since episode one.

Yeah but at least it wasn't framing Ashi to become Jack's replacement like I was afraid it would.

What did he Gendy mean by this?

Probably something to do with Sandler taking over Hotel Transylvania.

I've been really hoping the baby pops up, and now it looks like there's actually a good shot of that happening.

Baby died not long after the episode ended, all happened off-screen and will never be addressed
tbh I'm more interested in those aquarians from episode 2 who were forced to move to Earth and make Aku monoliths rise from the ocean, especially that one that got sent to the pit of hate

The ass scene by the waterfall was awesome and why I love the fact that Samurai Jack is on AS and not the normal CN. Talking penis head was unexpected even though we where all thinking it which was why it was so funny for me.

This episode almost became my favorite one so far, but its hard to top episodes 2-3. I had fun this episode besides all the child abuse and suicide I think it was well done. Cringe rave aside.

Never saw that coming.

FTFY

How did Scaramouch know what a penis looks like?

aku showed him

how else do you think he got his number

always very introspective, those ones

he said two-act

whatever you say jew

While i think that this episode was lackluster in its content, what it covered was narrative important. Ashi has been fully removed from the cult of the daughters of Aku, Jack is not suicidal any longer, with renewed purpose and direction, and the wayward head is close to telling Aku of Jack's weakness. I assume that the information will be passed on in the next episode and that the sword will cause some real problems from here on out.

read the last thread

Trips of "What did he mean by thie?"

Yeah, Tom Kenny is great

He IS Scaramouch so it isn't surprising

Like, Aku is immediately going to snap and become one of those horrific cartoon network admixtures of 2D, 3d models and play dough as if he's violating all forms of natural understanble laws and relativity.

The stupid poison elixir that woke him up in the first place, mixed with his consumption of early era mortals and livestock is what made him awaken to Sapience from his fission-spawned self, and now he's about to go fullblown Elder Evil Japanese Shoggoth of THICC absorption in sheer murder-rage.

But, effectively, Imagine a space-World War II Kamakazi Nyralathotep coming in to wreck some shit.

There's going to be blood.

and out of one of his nine mouths he will say

EX҉TRA T H I C C

EXT҉RA T҉ H I C C

8ch fucked that up

The baby would be a middle-aged man in the peach village at that point, probably training in the way of the samurai ever since he was molded that way from travelling with Jack.

Can we all agree that Ashi is no longer hijacking the plot? If she had, she would have kicked Honda's ass herself instead of Jack being the one to deal the killing blow.