Im this brain god thats uses his own power to make anything i want

EPIC FOR THE WIN 10/10 SLOWLY CLAPPING WHILE STANDING EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT BOOKFAGS THIS IS AN INSTANT CLASSIC OF LITERATURE WHICH REACHS HEIGHTS NEVER SEEN BEFORE!

What?

Yep it was shit

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 got very good reviews and it's complete shit

That's a plot summary from gotg2?
Not even going to pirate that one. The first one wasn't really even worth it.

Basically the new testament.,,

What? Isnt new testament when the fag magician dies and comes back to life 3 days later? Or is it the one about a huge whore riding a 7 headed dragon and murder fucking everyone?

Anyways, neither sounds like the movie

Yea thats basically what happens

I liked the movie

Its a good looking movie, but the villain is just straight retarded, like they didnt even think about it twice

At this point in my life I really just go watch movies for the visuals with friends in cinema and indulge when I am alone at home on a monitor.

This movie is Kino

The MOVIE was shit, but it was fun shit. Like look. I go out to movies once a week with my mom. We usually end up going to the warehouse and watching a black and white or foreign movie because modern Hollywood movies are absolute white.

This was dumb, but it was fun in a really stupid way and both me and my mother laughed on a couple of occasions. I didn't see anything particularly pozed or Current Year about it other than go girl shit with the green nigger cunt. It was just a vapid popcorn flick meant to entertain without offending, and it did a great fucking job of it. Queef Rustle was the best part of the first 3/4s of the movie than sucks once he tries to vader Starlord.

It is dumb. It is incredibly shallow. The entire premise is hackneyed. But it laughs at itself and generally fucks around which makes it entirely the kind of movie you would take your mom to on a Tuesday night after dinner and cocktails.

I had fun

Native American, not white
Visited once, sucked, left
You can learn to have fun, user-san
If I could make money off my signature spice I would. But I can't so I won't.

Gay.

>>>Holla Forums.

Will admit you guys are getting creative

It doesn't look good the direction is cliche subpar and so is the framing and camera work therefore

You cant expect superwide shots from a movie made by americans and that is 95% cgi. So it looks good for what it is.

Those are still alive?

>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/leftytv/

Tell me Holla Forums whats your DEEPEST DARKEST secret?

I loved pain and gain

please d-don't tell user

And drunk as ever judging from that post.

Whats the difference between jack daniels and john wayne?

John wayne used to kill indians

Paind N Gain was pretty kino

Can someone explain to me why americans love this generic sci-fi filled with internet humor?

It's Bay's best movie (which isn't saying much) and it was severely underrated.

Bay is kino nigger, he only does those shitty Transfromers sequels because they make mad dosh

His non-sci-fi movies are actually decent.

Sad!

do fug her in the pucci?

Now you do not need to watch this movie

This shit is Youtube e-celeb humor tier.

Also why can't Starlord be just a normal person?