I think the guy on the right may be in the wrong movie

Other urls found in this thread:

real-life-villains.wikia.com/wiki/József_Barsi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Itchy_&_Scratchy_&_Poochie_Show
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't even laugh properly at this it's so bad

That pic reeks of reddit.

Expect thumbs up from RLM, et al.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the actual reddit alien mascot appear in this movie. Imagine how many of them would see the movie multiple times if they did that?

What do you call these?

well?

Oh shit we can actually trick the media into accusing Disney of anti semetism.
MEME THIS.

Arab sharks?

BRAVO DISNEY!

I always thought Chewbacca was shit.

Even Chewbacca looks CGI now, what the fuck.

Doctor Who villains.

No, Disney would never go for CGI. They've brought back practical effects, remember - they said so.

You'd have to be legitimately retarded to think even a third of the scenes in that movie looked like it was shot on a real set. How do people not recognize CG after so many years?

that scene looked like 3D concept art.

Remember how much hate TotJ got for the Ewoks?
(((They))) won't be able to get away with this, right?

They are getting away with it

Good fuck, I already knew it would be bad, but this is inexcusable no matter how you look at it.

This looks much better than the actual movie.

JUST LAUGH IT UP, FUZZBALL

they dont care about the fans. they are making their own .

Which producer is this guy son of? He's so fucking ugly and there's nothing amazing about his acting, how the fuck did he scored the role? Is he (((JJ)))'s boypussy?

No way, he got the role 'cause of his acting ability of course.

Holy fucking shit those ears. No wonder he has long hair in the movie

I really hope the Anakin ghost thing is real. I want this shitshow to go full Korra.

Crashing this franchise with no survivors!

Just kidding - people will fuckin love it

Well sure wasn't for his looks…

lol they look just like jenny

Don't you mean Maisie?

Anikin ghost leaked before this leak. Like a couple years ago already.

They are obviously street sharks. I hope DIC sues for copyright violation.

These penguin sloth shits are actually cute though.

topkek

They look like Wilford Brimley's midget fursona.

Its a complete coincidence (pic related)

Of course. I sincerely hope this movie flops so horrendously it loses money & everyone involved including Kathleen Kennedy is fired.

With only 4 more months till release it's surprising how little advertising and promotion there is. I guess people really got sick after the Farce Awakens.

No way - normies loved TFA & Rouge One - they'll love this shite too.

So hold on, is this thing going to be a main character?

They look like dolls instead of something organic.

Pratical effects were a mistake.

Don't worry, it'll be mostly CGI.

I never noticed the squinting. Just thought they were big, black eyes.

wtf is a force tree, for fucks sake

ever played Secret of Mana?

why do these cunts insist on chewbacca, luke, leia, han AKA "classic memorable characters", kill everyone already and tell a different story set on the same universe, is that too hard?

The recurring cast, and the rip-off stand-ins, merely exist as a grounding tool for the low IQ audience to "look up to" as they project themselves onto the blank slate new characters. It's essentially vicarious fanfiction.

I guess if your only comparison is 00s CG

It must be the new guy

AJAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

were they croking smack when they write this shit

BIG BLACK EYES

BIG BLACK CORNEAS

Is that a fucking guinea pig with wings? I miss George's racial stereotype ayys.

I would laugh. a lot.

They do kinda look like the Wicker Men on Platform 1, except not as good.

Fun fact: Judith Barsi was the voice of Ducky from The Land Before Time and also got killed by her father when she was 10 years old

real-life-villains.wikia.com/wiki/József_Barsi

It will probably roll in to a ball and travel like a critter.

Who are you to tell him what he can and can not do?
Why are you so specist?

Are these nuwars aliens?

I can't fucking take it anymore. Between all the agenda-pushing, forced diversity, shitty story decisions, and bad acting, I just fucking can't. The worst part is seeing all my normalfag friends praise these piece of shit films and getting angry when I say I didn't like them.

Then stop living for content, go out into the world and find something real.

They used the guy that was recently fired from Google?

I can only imagine the shit he got while he was in bootcamp.

He is one UGLY motherfucker.

Tell me this isn't happening?
I won't even pirate this shit.

What a twist

holy wew laddius

Huh, so rey spends the whole movie on act two, and that pastebin about her being a reincarnation of anakin was legit. Welp, time to get down to spoiling shit.

THIS IS PEAK MARY SUE, FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

>Da farce wuz y ar-2 uz down guyz! guys?

I'm so glad Disney got rid of that eugenics based medichlorian bullshit, fucking racist prequels BTFO! Everyone can be a Jedi, especially inanimate objects!

The advertising starts after Labor Day. Normies are still on vacation. The blitz is coming.

They took obi-wan's explanation of the force a bit too far. It surrounds living things, and droids are not living, so how luke used the force to set a timer on R2 until a being powerful enough to stop snoke the body snatcher (since body jumping is canon again in star wars, darth bane movies when?) came along is beyond me.

Star Wars: The Legend of Korra

It's time for this movie series, to end.

>(((canon))) again
>>>/reddit/

True but in TLOK, Korra was probably the worst avatar ever, she didn't beat any of the final bosses. Far from a Mary Sue, but just insulting to the original series.

It is dead and over, Disney is just giving it the ol' Weekend at Bernie's treatment.

So did Bane actually succeed in taking over Zannah's body? Wookiepedia back in the day said mostly no, but I always thought he did and faked it to make it an example in action towards the new apprentice about how the cycle is supposed to work.

I believe drew said it as well that zannah won.

Guess that settles it. Thanks.

If Zannah didn't win, it would defeat the whole purpose of the rule of 2.

Can Star Wars be possibly ruined even more?

A Force Tree that is the birthplace of the Force?

When the Mouse is at the helm, anything is possible. Maybe make Rey the "Mother of the Force" or some shit.

They have a third movie in the works and two more trilogies planned, so, yes, it can and will get worse.

Daily reminder that he did nothing wrong.

original designs coming through.

People didn't like the prequels because they were different, Disney understands that to make the movies popular what they have to do is make them as similar to the original trilogy as possible without making them exactly the same.

The First Order is just the Empire, but shittier, with designs made by talentless hacks.

This tbh. People weren't ready for such detailed CGI characters.

Now that it's more mainstream, people are practically begging for them. Truly ahead of his time.

ftfy

Pretty much, but at least you can tell Lucas tried, even though he lacked the talent to make a story focused on intrigue and politics work.

Her hair is an absolute mess, and I like how Luke is dressed in all-black kinda like a Sith Lord.

Explain marvel movies then.

Can't believe Disney missed the opportunity for cross brand synergy.

They're planning that for the 4k digital remaster.

I'm actually not going to argue on that point. Lucas, as you said, actually did try. All you have to do is look at that video that gets floated around on his reaction to Phantom Menace. He tried and fell flat on his flabby ass. As has been brought up before, the only thing that saved the original trilogy was editing. Without those editors, without his wife, it was just Lucas and his yes-man. Ever read Lucas' original concepts and SW novels? Fucking shit, but he made the effort.

People is a wide term, I shouldn't have to explain that.

You actually do feel sorry for him in that video, and honestly while the Phantom Menace wasn't the best movie I did enjoy it for more than what Disney is shitting out.

That's the thing, you can enjoy the PT movies even though they are shit and not nearly as timeless as the OT. Episode VII just feels hollow, there is no weight to anything and you just know it was made by a soulless committee of Jews.

Also, during the PT era we got some pretty good Star Wars games, while Disney has given the exclusive rights over to EA that have, so far, only shat out a horrible, barebones Battlefield copy.

He seems like a lovable goof, kinda like Jerry froms Parks & Rec, you wanna tell him good job and lie about it all getting better one day.

The Extended Universe wasn't too bad, either.

Tried more than JJ Abrams.

JJ accomplished one thing that I though was completely impossible made it increasingly impossible to distinguish Star Wars from Star Trek and that is something I thought no one could accomplish.

This is the one thing where nustar wars failed miserably.

what the fuck are you smoking? (((nuWars))) failed at everything.

Lucas atleast could write a fucking character. Rey is just a woman with a lightsaber. She has no flaws and just does actions.

acktually, i disagree. it succeeded in killing my interest for star wars.

kathleen kennedy doesnt give a fuck about the consistency of star wars. it appears that these executives dont give a shit about anything except their agenda.

Did i imply somewhere that the movies are actually good?
Reading comprehension much, kid?

"One" does not equate "only".

Lucas has always been lazy, satan. Lucas wanted to shoot Apocalypse Now in black and white, in northern california. Coppola went to the Phillipines and made it a campaign.

George wanted to make the prequels comfortably so he patched every practical problem with CGI magic.

Oh no, it's the Snoke supporters with the Make Alderaan Great Again armours!

And it still turned out shit.

Jeb Bush.
Please clap

You'd think there would be at least someone at disney or whomever interested in filling movie seats, creating repeat customers/fans and selling merch would at least question Kathleen Kennedy and say
"maybe we shouldn't do that"…….
however the world run by lunatics.

Someone called it on one of these threads that "Rey would teach Luke the true meaning of the force".

The armor looks like comic-con tier shit.

Too soon, user.

This is the current trend in character design. You can see it in Marvel comics with the female heroes wearing cheap looking costumes like something tailored to the cosplayer crowd.
I know it might be cliché but I wish they added some kind of pattern on different pieces of their armor (at least on the shoulder parts), because right now as a promotional picture it looks really cheap "easy to vacuform" stuff for cosplayers and not a prop for a movie.

rank, unit insignia, region/planet insignias, etc. Would add something I suppose.

They honestly remind me of those ketchup bottles they have in restaurants. The original imperial guards looked tall, while these new ones look chunky. Like you could just push them over and they would be unable to get up.

They area probably using chubby manlets in the costumes to make Rey look better by comparison.

The original guards had a menacing ghoul/wraith like look; these faggots look like 80's motocross ninjas.

That's a good idea, and it wouldn't go against the canon or any uniform regulations since it's the New Order™, the production should be free to come up with new and more detailed uniforms and armor designs.
…but then again, it's a Disney product and they only want to emulate Ep IV, V and VI, nothing more.

Shit, I think it's the First Order, not the New Order (that's from Wolfenstein).

They had a simple yet menacing design.
Everything in nuWars looks like one of those low budget 80s ripoffs of Star Wars. I am sure the Asylum could probably create more inspired creations than Disney at this point.

Then why did they like TFA? Every other scene is an obvious green screen.

is this guardians of le galaxy 3 ??? :O

Because it was diverse and progressive, you misoginist shitlord.

They could have ripped off any gi joe viper design and it would have looked better than not bobbafetts in all red.

I'd love to see one of these kids define their scary lil "reddit" bogeyman.
Just kidding, never gonna happen.

Mark looks like Orson Welles, annoyed at being woken up in the early hours and separated from his fine wine by some ugly boy loudly playing in his yard.

Also, those "Force pikes" are meant to be used like guns apparently.

We know a remote tree in Ach-To, where Ms. Mixer lives; every July, porgs grow there.

I've never seen a movie so desperately try and pander to everyone so much before. God I hope this will flop, but it won't because le star wars XD

I think the Han Solo spin off will likely not do well. From the behind the scenes rumors it seemed like at first they were trying to set it up to make Han Solo more like Starlord from GotG. Disney stopped that, but the actor doesn't seem cut out for the role of Han Solo. Not a good sign for a movie that will have the lead actor by virtue of the subject matter being compared to Harrison Ford. If that movie disappoints it stands a chance to poison future movies in the series. At minimum it could put a damper on future anthology movies.

No, they are from the Doctor Who episode 'The End of the World'. Worth a watch for some of the crazy designs alone.

nice

i want a gungan waifu

They need to make Chewbacca a Rastafari with dreadlocks and shit.

The name's Poochie D.
And I rock the telly.
I'm half Joe Camel and a third Fonzarelli.
I'm the Kung-Fu hippie, from Gangsta City.
I'm a rappin' surfer.
You the fool I pity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Itchy_&_Scratchy_&_Poochie_Show

Are people still pushing this inaccurate meme?

Tell me how he "patched every practical problem with CGI magic", please.

How do you make a movie "darker"? And yet have this shit? That's right you don't

Just to repeat that almost half a million results of people saying TLJ will be so dark, remember when people shit on the ewoks for making ROTJ "not dark"

So now dark movies are a trend again? Go figure.

I think we all really know what "darker" means…

No it's just Disney's current marketing scheme to desperately build up "hype" for this trainwreck.

That, and "X will be GAY omg take that FAR RIGHT NERDS."

I am quite positive that there exists some fanfic out there that is better than this shit.

I used to play the Star Wars RPG by West End Games, and I am willing to bet our group came up with better stories than the Force Tree.

So how come shit like this needs to be dark in order to be good, but people are just fine with capeshit being silly and lighthearted? Because the minute DC tries to make serious capeshit, for better or worse, everyone starts shutting on them.

It does in my mind.

I wonder what r/starwars is talking abou- oh…

Yeah, that's about what I expected tbh.

I don't believe it. It can't possibly be this bad.

I'd actually feel insulted if I cared about Star Wars.

It was always a tree though, you were all just too stupid to realize it! :')

Oh, we're well past that option, user.
Full steam ahead!

I think we're in the "off the rails, about to smash into the river" part of the ride.

hahaha

Can't wait until people beg us /rogueone/ers for forgiveness.

The prequels sucked. They could have been good though if Lucas was working as executive producer and writing consultant. He shouldn't have written or directed though.

Take away Lucas and you'll get TFA or R1. George Lucas is the essence of Star Wars, the only reason you're mad at him is because he didn't do a self referential turd which the OTfags wanted.

They are trying to be taken seriously
instead of actually being dark

Warner Bros did the same thing with Potter

Bane?

Didn't the movies simply reflect the atmosphere of the books, as in the later books were darker than the first?

They're trying really hard to make some new sci-fi hairstyle. It's a shame that they're just making her hair look stupid. The donuts were dumb too, but at least she was some sort of royalty/diplomat who could afford to have stupid hair until shit got real. That looks like it'd be a pain to keep together.

good thing it was never good

IKR

See guys, she's totally not a Mary Sue!

Is anyone even remotely interested in any of the new characters? When I was a kid I wanted to watch more adventures with Luke and find out more about the Star Wars universe. Does anyone truly want to know more about Rey?

I ant to know old she'll be when she dies..

I don't know any young boy who actually liked Rey. They all still flock to Luke Skywalker.

I see what they were going for. A daring synthesis.

reminder that people thought TFU's invention of the rebel symbol was bad.

And hes a marxist cunt like wells too but mark will never have his voice used in a power metal song. Just

no that made sense this is bullshit worse than darth vader making 3cpo as a child. What is the dark side a octogon somewhere? WTF are the sith?