Implying Holla Forums wouldn't take the chance to be the porkie boot without second thoughts if they could

Yeah, no shit

Then what's the point of ideological pursuit?

Why don't you use that time to become the boot?

Why don't you spend every penny you make playing the lottery?
I mean you could win!

Making your way into a managerial position is tenfold easier than making capitalism fall, dumb shit

Because we can't all be porkies/labour aristocrats and thus inevitably I risk not becoming a porky.

The vast majority will be proles either way and whatever happens it remains far more likely that I'll remain a prole. From behind a veil of ignorance its far more sensible for me to want to abolish privater property.

also spooky ethical reasons

Only if I would also still be willing to use my wealth to help my community and further the cause. At this point I know too much.

Because what i really want is change society, and being rich isn't gonna change shit.

No shite mate. We can't all be porky so for every commy that "betrays" us, another one will rise in his place, and since there will always be more non-porkys than porky's, there will always be class struggle and power of the people.

Thats not being porky, mate.

Also I don't really give too much of a damn about much money. If anything, its more of a highscore to me than actual wealth, I barely buy shit anyway.

If I was to run a bussiness however, I would still do it in a communist fashion because the workers know their work best, they are more motivated when they have a voice and I protect my life's work against my own greed by not making it my property. This way, I can't sell it off to microsoft or whatever for a meaningless high sum of money.

Jokes on you, Im already a bourgeois

Another elaboration:

Its like playing a bussiness simulator. I would make money to grow my bussiness for the sake of growth, because thats the game. This is also the game of capitalism.

I would rather change the game so that I can grow for the sake of improving peoples lives and the world, rather than growth alone.

u wot?

I am a bourgeois, there's not much to understand here pham

But to me life as a manager doesn't seem appealing at all, you make more money but you're still a slave of a system much bigger than you.

I don't want power over other people, I want to be free.

Why dismantle slavery, when you could work hard and maybe become a house slave rather than a field boy?

There is some merit to the question, but wouldn't the world be boring if everyone had the same priorities?

Personally I see capitalism as a force holding humanity back, a wasteful and inefficient system designed to satisfy porkys ego and thirst for power, but even if it was some how proven to be the best possible system, I would still oppose it, just out of spite for our masters.

No I wouldn't, that kind of life and mentality doesn't fit me, morally, aesthetically or emotionally.

Once you take the true red pill you know that Capitalism is making us all miserable, some more than others, but in general it is pathetic way of leading a society and is only going to end very badly. You can be a porkie and say "I don' give a shit, as long as I live these 30 years in affluence, the world can burn", but in reality very few people can be satisfied personally with that line of thinking (also why so many petit bourgeoisie follow new age religions,yoga etc.). Which is why you have the living example of Engels supporting Marx even though he was a porkie.

I might, but it wouldn't be without a second thought. I don't have much confidence in my decisions, and that would be a big one.

Because that's extremely unlikely if not impossible. If it was any way else who would want to be the boot when any slob could be it.

Being bougie actually kind of sucks too. Managing your wealth is a full time job in itself. And lots of rich people say they put in 90 hours of work a week, it barely counts as work but it still sucks. Even if I was the boot id seek to eradicate it, just like pretty much everyone who wrote the books we fawn over.

OP does not understand materialism and mechanics of class society

and yet tries to be a smartass

cute