ITT: Forgotten actors

ITT: Forgotten actors

what did he mean by this?

Jews blacklisted him

Why?

:^)

Because he was Jesus.

Actually scratch that, Tom Cruise's terrible new Mummy movie made people remember Brendan.

Every actor that didn't want to go homo, pedo, show tits and vag to get roles after their initial debut.
/thread

But you're wrongo

I've seen him in commercials

He was in the Birds of Prey pilot as well.
Sherilynn Fenn played Harley Quinn in the pilot as well, sadly she was replaced.

Is Harrison Ford really forgotten, Satan?

has he been in anything popular since GOT?
the conan movie sucked
i only remember him in stargate atlantis

Josh Harnett, my dark skinned friend. He looks like the Phantom Menace kid and in more recent pics he has a long hair, I just wanted to make it easier to recognize him by posting a somewhat famous movie

Remember him

Remember two of them

Remember her

Remember him

Remember him

Brad Pitt is literally one of the most famous actors ever

No idea

Remember him

Holla Forumsfags are literally SJW's at this point

A U T I S M

(you)

I forgot about him. He was in a movie about the boat races in the town I used to live in. That pod racing brat was in it as well. Don't bother watching it unless you really love hydro-planes.

Jake Lloyd?

Yep.

He played Jesus in Passion of the Christ, the movie that blacklisted not only Caveziel but also Gibson.

Some don't seem to remember the amount of ridicule and attacks Gibson was under up until the drunk-driving incident. The jews hated him for the movie. It was just convenient that Gibson also had a breakdown, probably from his bitch wife being a whore and the kikes slandering his name and blacklisting him from job-opportunities in his field.

Both were supposed to be the next Tom Cruise's or Brad Pitt's. Their careers just died a couple of years into the millenium.

This guy is what Victor Krum looks like nowadays btw

Yep

JUST

Anybody from the silent era

the what?

>>>Holla Forums you fat fucks

Oh, I thought from the thumbnail, that was Eric Roberts! I haven't read the filename

Which two?

funnily enough, Eric Roberts is also a forgotten actor

The boys

Holy shit I just realized if you click on the Brad Pitt images everywhere it makes it bigger and shows a different picture!

People should really say this somewhere

Sounds like you got hacked. Somebody probably injected malicious code into yours SQLR through an exposed port in one of your data packets. You might want to do a hard factory reset on your mainframe

we'll always have toy soldiers :(

Oh, my! She's looking a bit rough there.

PC's don't have mainframes you fucktard

Pinkman was just in some movie. I downloaded it. It was alright.

>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums

If you say so, user

J. Tay. Tom. (AKA Johnathan taylor thomas) but to be honest after seeing a recent pic I'm happy I haven't heard from this numale

never post again

RIPip Wayne Powers

How dare you insult the lord (((Jesus Christ)))

Mel "Gas the kikes race war now" Gibson is a living, breathing red pill meme.

Fuck that.

No.1 candidate for 'wishing he would be home-invaded and raped by a pack of niggers'

Heiled.

ah, the Fran Drescher Special

XBOX MAKE ME RELEVANT, BITCH.

Justice League Nov 2017
Aquaman 2018
t. gater

You've forgotten me Holla Forums

Autism the actor.

She was Holla Forums's sweetheart at one point so that says something about the board.

disgusting outtie I hope she goes away

wow he dyed his hair blonde now. Shame what happened to him.

He still does stuff like Bojack Horseman, he's just fallen into the trap that he's typecast as a fucked up stoner.

He's hosting the gong show.

Mike Myers has stated a few times that he left the movie industry for a while due to wanting to be with his family, so probably wouldn't want to abandon it for a lengthy amount of time to do a movie somewhere, so doing something like a TV show is probably quite a bit easier.

Is that so

This guy. He got pretty big after The Social network, but people forgot about him quickly.

Maybe he is forgotten as an actor, but now they have made him a composer. I saw a movie which he was the composer of, and it was absolute shit. He is a way better actor than he is a "musician"…

God, that's embarrassing.
What's worse is he's not a bad actor, he doesn't need to do this shit for money.

Really makes you think.

DELET
SCOOBY-DOO WAS KINO
he deserved to have his career crash and burn with everyone else involved in ME3 though.

REPORTED
BAN THIS MAN FOR POSTING THIS FILTH AND NOT EVEN SPOILERING IT

Who could forget Zinedine Zidane?

stop trying to make pigposting happen. it's not gonna happen.

More like A Walk to Not Remember

With the exception of SMG no one from BtVS made the jump from TV to film successfully.

Who?

(((You)))

t. JC Sanchez

Jackass and everyone in it.

Is he still doing the "little bird" thing?

Why hasn't this thing been put down yet?

Not my proudest fap, but…she likes it in the butt, pale nips, and she at least has a tight pussy (because no man wants t fuck her.)

Knoxville retired soon after his gig with Jackie Chan due to chronic pain and tubepee
I don't blame him, he already has enough money to disappear peacefully

That movie of course probably played a part in his retreat from comedies, but he was still doing stuff like Shrek so I don't know?

He has been doing a lot of shit over the years though like directing, writing a book, and likely just enjoying his money. Unlike a lot of celebrities that fall out of the public spotlight he never seemed to fall into some pit of depression, Myers has shown up occasionally due to appearing at hockey games regularly and has just seemed in a great mood all the time.

Though maybe I'm just being optimistic and like to think he's having a happy life.

The movie was not that bad either, not "worst of all time" bad like some people are led to believe i mean
It was a cringefest but it was expected from the man who did Wayne's World, but he took too many liberties for a AAA comedy, it seemed like a Kitano off-shot, but it costed as much as 2 Austin Power movies
He's a dirty jew but i do hope he enjoyed his money in a sane way, or not so sane because he likes the >leafs

fucking Dunn had to die and ruin everything

he really has no career if he has to do viral marketing for them

I miss old jackass so much, the world is not the same anymore.

Dunn had to shove a real size car up his ass, again.

What you mean with old? The producers are tremendous kikes so they had to make another show where they borrow clips from the internet and add a nobody of a host.

never post again holy shit

I wish he was in more stuff as more important characters.

e

what was it

Remember those couple of years when he was in every action movie?

who replaced him as the go-to generic white male action lead?

Just give him a cameo in BCS and he'll be back on top

That guy who played Xerxes in 300

kek

Now that's one major career crash. In parallel world O'Donnel would be a star and Dicaprio would have been forgotten.

He was in The Shack this year, but since it's based on a Christian novel I'm pretty sure it didn't get a big release.
Was actually very good and rather moving, to be honest.

Jai Courtney.

Hes done already tho

He's now a tv star and I don't think he's JUSTed, seems like a decent guy in real life.

Maybe today, but he was a total cuck and forgotten by Hollywood producers at what should be the prime of his career right after

I blame the Need 4 Speed movie.

BLACKED

if that shit ever gets out of development hell

I'm actually familiar with this book, creepy.
What's with the black chick, though?

fuck off faggot