What do you think about this picture?

What do you think about this picture?

I don't understand it, please explain

It basically shows that Holla Forumstards are a reaction of white males to being called out on their muh privilege

a large portion of Holla Forums are closeted homosexuals, though

It's an idiotic image, not least of all because of the presence of "thin prïvilege", but especially because the Holla Forumsyp mindset is not a reaction to being called out for so-called prïvileges.

Holla Forums is full of NEETs and disaffected low-wage workers who are full of resentment and simply misidentify the source of their unhappiness.

Yes, and? They are still muh privileged

hahaha, Holla Forums is full of psychopaths that need a good whipping

I don't deny that their resentment has, in many cases, transformed into something extremely ugly and possibly dangerous. My point is simply that the phenomena isn't the result of a bunch of rich oppressive males getting shitty about being called rich and oppressive.

it literally is

I seriously doubt that most Holla Forumsyps are in the position to oppress anyone. As already stated, they're disproportionately NEETs. They have no power.

I agree that many of the figureheads of the alt-right movement are psychopathic porkies or wannabe-porkies though.

I would evidence to support that a majority of Holla Forums is rich.

*like evidence

They are NEETS, aka their parents are rich

Holla Forumses only muh privilege is economic muh privilege.
yes tey're all bourgeois and exist only to defend their class.

It suggests that no one has a choice. You can make your own choices, joining a bunch of reactionary dickheads is a reflection of you, not something forced upon you.

Holla Forums confirmed closet homosexuals

and this is exactly why they're angry. Not because they necessarily wanted to oppress anyone at the start, but now these idpol groups have blamed all their woes on them when they're in similar positions they want to spite them.

idiot liberal please go.
Stop misusing the word bourgeois. Lurk moar. The bourgeoisie are folks that control private industry.

I unironically supports jewsrael to trigger salafists and areps

AM YISRAEL CHAI!

D-G'S CHOOSEN PPL LITERALLY DINDU NUFFIN

PS. KAHANE WAS RIGHT!