MEDIEVAL

MEDIEVAL
CRUISE
MISSILES

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scorpio_(weapon)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Qyburn is a fucking genius. He's Leonardo da goddamn Vinci!

Military genius!

once they ran out of material from George this show became pure schlock. but what do you expect by a show directed by two Jews.

You mean ballistas?

you caught me

Ballistas don't have the range, mobility, nor quick reload times which that weapon had. Seriously, that thing has more in common with a gun turret than any other ancient weapon.

I fucking knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feelsgoodtobeme.jpg

it's a fucking roman style scorpion you faggot
they were used for sniping guys off of walls and as heavy defense

Should have killed the dragon, would have been much more hype than the other dragon being killed by the Night's King that's coming.

god damned jew hack writers.

I'm pretty sure they're using GRRM's food stained notes to write all this bullshit

You had one job.

He claims to not know what's going to happen next in the TV show.

Is this legit or an edit? Can barely tell these days

It's fantasty. Dragons wouldn't be able to fly or breathe fire either.

Are you saying the siege weapon the character is using in OP is magical?

I'm saying there are many things that don't make sense in the series.

Doesnt make it ok

for you

Hey guys, here is my video review.

my boy bronn is the one redeeming thing from this piece of shit series
nice to see hes still getting some love

He's attracted the wrath of the normies for daring to harm Dany & her dragons

There are a few additional characters who are great fun as well: Qyburn, Euron, Melisandre, Dickon, Cersei, Jaime, the Mountain, Davos & Tormund

He doesn't know how to finish the last books either :^)

Shut up, slut.

Melisandre, the Mountain, and Davos are shit tbh. Otherwise good, comprehensive list of the last redeeming qualities, even though I also miss Dinkleberry not being a useless character.

but

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scorpio_(weapon)

So i guess its a more mobile scorpio? which still would make no sense because a rl scorpio was much smaller. But hey this show is shit anyways and everybody is teleporting so who cares about logic? Also burger queen got BTFO with it so its fine by me

Qyburn is going to invent cannon by the end of this season I swear it

Srs tho, Qyburn better have some more tricks up his sleeve to take down Mary Sue and her dragons.

He’s like a combination of Leonardo da Vinci & Nikola Tesla.

bravo

What rubber belts?

Qyburn is going to be rolling out with Tanks in Season 8.

Wouldn't be the most retarded thing to happen in this series tbh.

They could have just hung a Valerian steel line neck high along the horizon when those Dothraki charge.

Or put some of that wildfire to good use.

Would kill everything but the dragons, pack some horses full of glass shards and bait them to the dragons to eat. Let the mountain fuck anything left moving.

Maybe they have the industry to make highly advanced materials like rubber but choose not to make any of the other advanced technology that would go with it? Just like how they can forge advanced plate armor yet are unable to produce firearms? :^)

Faggotry of the highest order.

on the giant crossbow. you see it in OP's image as well as when bronn twists it around and adjusts the angle.

Series ends with Jon pulling out the atomic bomb and blasting the white walkers, ending winter its Qyburn, I ain't gotta explain shit

Why you so mean her review is spot on?

That's not rubber - why the fuck would you even think that?

Reading the Lord of the Rings-books now, you just realise what a fucking hack this Martin-guy is. Not only that but the derivative hack-writers for the show is even worse.

Who watches this shit? Buffy the Vampireslayer was a better show.

Think, HBO went from Sopranos and Deadwood to Rome to this shit.

knows somebody willing to fight with the north

Dear god, at least try to hide it GoC

problem?

Leather's tensile strength is too low. With the speed and distance at which that projectile was fired, the machine's belts would have snapped completely.

It's dragon leather or some other shit like that.
Magic tralala

Nope, the dragons had been extinct for too long to have any leather around from them and noone took any from the current 3 in existance. Even in magical settings internal consistancy is still a thing by the way

Magic foreskins imported from what ever city produced the eunuch sex slaves for Kelly C.

This is now canon