Played the best Mary Jane

How can you plebs still be in denial? Dunst was always your Queen.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imdb.com/name/nm0000379/filmotype/actress?ref_=m_nmfm_1
m.imdb.com/title/tt0844467/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this.

The competition wasn't very fierce.

Some ugly negress with dude face, literally anything can beat that.

exactly! why even try when you already know there's no point?

Wasn't MJ in Amazing Spider-Man?

She should have married a decade ago and started popping out kids shortly afterwards. Her looks are fading fast and she's already in mom-territory. It would be understandable if she were a mother as it would be expected of her to lose her looks due to raising children. However, this just shows that women are going to lose their looks regardless. That or she was a party girl and wasted her looks and the best years of her life.

In deleted scenes of TASM2, was suppoed to appear in TASM3 before it got cancelled.

This is what happened. I read a few years ago right here on Holla Forums that she was a gloryhole slut or something.

Bitch looks anorexic in the second pic

Lies.

1) She is not a B****, she is a Queen fucking peasant.
2) Obese amerifag spotted, thinking being #thinspo is being anorexic is a sign of obesity, feminism, overall SJWism and low self-esteem.

t. fitness expert and paleo diet evangelist

it was a shit mary jane, and there never was a good mj in spiderman movies

dunstfags are so pathetic they have to set a very low bar to compliment her, because they know otherwise their ogrefu is really nothing special

Why's her eyes always only half-open?

The negress wasn't MJ, MJ was the spic.

Shut up plebe she has a rich filmography fucking shitlord, she has been active since 1989.
m.imdb.com/name/nm0000379/filmotype/actress?ref_=m_nmfm_1
KNEEL BEFORE YOUR QUEEN!

her future's so bright she doesn't need her whole eyes to see it

She's a childless, unmarried, middle aged woman, not much in store for her now.

t. mr embittered loser

yep, pozzed whore confirmed, keep that skank as far away from me as possible

Kirsten Dunst To Direct Sylvia Plath Adaptation ‘The Bell Jar’ Starring Dakota Fanning

EXCLUSIVE: Kirsten Dunst is set make her feature film directorial debut with The Bell Jar, an adaptation of Sylvia Plath’s famed 1963 novel. Dakota Fanning has been set to play the lead role of Esther Greenwood in the pic, which Dunst has co-written with Nellie Kim. The Stanford Prison Experiment producer Priority Pictures optioned remake rights from Studio Canal, and production is eyed to start in first-quarter 2017.
m.imdb.com/title/tt0844467/

WHY IS SHE SO TALENTED AND BEAUTIFUL?
It is an honour and a privilege to be part of her fellowship.

is Sylvia Plath the one who stuck her head in an oven?

wat

She was forced to do this film, I had her on the phone and she told me that she had to take the job or ((((they))) would retaliate.

yes.

Doesn't realise that the imdb link is not the article I was quoted.
FUCK YOU!

the dunstfag's delusions, everybody

Yes, the real Queen, Sofia Coppola. The woman who keeps giving Dunst a job.

She was the worse part about those mediocre spiderman flicks. Marie Antoinette is okay but nothing great

Her filmography a shit

Melancholia was good

Theresa May has nothing to do with /tv./. Go back to >>>/britpol/

Queen of cats and ice cream, maybe.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA

spoiler that shit plase

No it is not, most of her films are kino.

Lies.

The film isn't released yet when it will be she will be confirmed as the most talented director of the 21th Century.

could you try being less delusional where did you come from

While she's not that attractive, 2nd pic is far from being anorexic.

everyone you depend on. We're the people who do your laundry and cook your food and serve your dinner. We make your bed. We guard you while you're asleep. We drive the ambulances. We direct your call. We are cooks and taxi drivers and we know everything about you. We process your insurance claims and credit card charges. We control every part of your life.

We are the middle children of history, raised by television to believe that someday we'll be millionaires and movie stars and rock stars, but we won't. And we're just learning this fact. So don't fuck with us.

Stop harassing me ;_;

She played the only Mary-Jane.

AND THEN I SAW HER FACE

Who is paying you?

Kek

hnnngggg

Grandma?

My little grandson 😗