Dragon Ball Super is what GT should've been. I'm glad we're ignoring GT ever existed now

Can we officially drop him now?

he's coming across really tryhard in this stream

stop posting youtube nobodies

you know who's less of a nobody? you! now shut the fuck up and frick off

GT is kino compared to Super.

But does GT have the SUPER SAYAN GOD SUPER SAYAN? Which is Goku with blue hair.

Why are grow up men still obsessed with Dragon Ball?

They are worse than Star Wars fans.

you're a faggot

they aren't men. they are spics.

meant for
GT is great

GOOD
he's clearly a man of high intellect and refined taste

Get out.

Dragon ball ended when Gohan killed Cell

it should have ended after the Frieza saga

only reason to watch Super is for the Saiyan grills

you guys watch toons? LMAO nerds

Majin Buu arc is the kinoest arc, faggot

Since Stalewheels left, i've been looking to a new palce, and 1th April incident further fanned the flames, plenty are willing but there is simply no place for the push
We are getting cucked just like m00t did us back then, except the luggage lad actually stood face in a sticky

The only in that was Videl getting beat the fuck out.

*The only kino

Fucking millennials.

This

I'm honestly not bothered anymore.
I'm just shitposting here because I have zero faith in humanity. Not in the edgy way, but with millenials I see people who want a nanny state, they want to be controlled. Before it was just authoritarians wanting power from the top, now it's top and bottom. The world is fucked, so I'm just going to enjoy laughing and seeing cute anime girls before I inevitably an hero. I won't soon, because I know shits only going to get more fun to watch since Trumpcucks and antifa are fighting in the streets. Also Zun hasn't died yet so I'm still getting cute 2hus in the future.
But this place has declined since HW left. But no good alternatives exist.

t. anglosphere cuck
You asked for it, but speaking in our site's sake, good alternatives exist, a lot actually, in terms of humble infrastructure, but if you want another userbase to fit in, you are right.
It's our job to create a new one, or support existing ones. If you want a good Holla Forums, there's one that exists in this site, you just have to search it. If you want another kind of hobby, then you need to wait for a catastrophe or plan a movement with a few good men.

Super is infinitely worse than GT. GT is like Kino compared to the utter autistic retardation that is S. Anyone who likes it should be gassed.

Kill yourself cuckchan.

Exodus shills belong in the bog.

You realize he joins any channel that discusses 8ch, right? He joined my autism/shitposting/raid channel and lurked there without ever posting for a year and a half before we all had to scatter because of blowback from the events of Holla Forums harbor that /jp/ orchestrated.

He'll we had the board owners and mods of Holla Forums, /int/, /jp/, and Wheels himself in our channel all shitposting together. #/2hu/ was a magical place but authoritarian fuckheads ruined it just like they ruined 8ch.

Get a load of this dude

GT gave us Super Saiyan fur. Super gave us Saiyan girls like Kale, the crotch crushing, groin grinding, pelvis pulveriser.

i hope that's milk.

Wow no wonder you guys have rancid taste in film aka kino

Wait, it isn't semen? The thought never even crossed my mind.

Only gays watch Dragonballs, into the bog with you degenerates Super is the best because of sayan grills but fuck the rest

reported for ban evasion.

well where'd she get that.from?