Petition that will BTFO anti-God-Emperor-elect celebrities

Found this AWESOME WhiteHouse.gov petition requesting the administration to "Help Deport celebrities who say they want to move to Canada because Trump is president".

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/help-deport-celebrities-who-say-they-want-move-canada-because-trump-president

Awkwardly worded, yes, but the text is gold.

"Notice no one said Mexico". If we could get this atop the White House petitions page, the hypocrisy of all the unendurable lefty celebs who say the God-Emperor's a raciss hater, but live in lily-white neighborhoods themselves, would be exposed for all to see and put the entertainers on defense.

The first EIGHT petitions on WhiteHouse.gov have over 100,000 signatures, or somewhere in the 10s of thousands.
petitions.whitehouse.gov/#signapetition
Meaning: if we can get just 10,000 sigs, this'll be one of the top 10 petitions of the official government petition website!

IMPORTANT: Remember to verify your signature by clicking the link in the email the WH sends you.

I'm sure they already know all of us exist, but we've been fine so far, and less that two months from now there'll be even less basis for such fears.

Now, how 'bout some more lefty celeb tears?

Reference list of celebrities who have promised to vacate the premises January 20 – but may intend on stalling.
archive.is/LU5kC

Other urls found in this thread:

travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal-considerations/us-citizenship-laws-policies/citizenship-and-dual-nationality.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can you even deport citizens?

Signed. Spread this around like WILDFIRE.

sign that one too…

10minutemail.com anons. They send the verification email fast enough you won't have to refresh the countdown.

No, not really

You can extradite a US citizen at least. Unless they denounce their US citizenship.

I don't see why not

MAKE BANISHMENT GREAT AGAIN

So it would be the last Saturday of October?

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL.

Ha, I used my real name and email. Don't even care.

In a less pozzed world, deporting these parasites to Canada would be construed as an extreme act of aggression and borderline declaration of war to the Canuckistani people.

OP reporting back. The answer is yes.
travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal-considerations/us-citizenship-laws-policies/citizenship-and-dual-nationality.html
>Potentially Expatriating Acts

Entertainers convicted of treason can indeed be deported. And really, how many among the (((Hollywood))) set have not committed just that heinous offense? Support for the anti-God-Emperor protests, which but for want of muscle seem to actually aim to prevent the President-elect from assuming office, is virtually calling for a violent overthrow of our political system.

Think I'm exaggerating? Fair enough, but loom at the things that got American anti-war advocates thrown behind bars during the War Between the States and the European Civil Wars I & II. Most of the faggy celebrities who've promised to go to Canada have done far more than those aforesaid patriots of the past, so we've got precedent in spades. The administration simply needs to see that the people are clamoring for them to ACT!

If they are caught committing a serious crime they can choose between renouncing their citizenship and leave the country permanently or being jailed for X years.

Of course this wouldn't apply if they commit a really serious crime, thats what the death penalty is for.

that bitch has retarded nipples.

Bump.

Have until December 10 to get this done.

Signed. I'll spread this around.

Bullshit. Renunciation of citizenship does not absolve one of any crimes previously committed as a citizen. Deportation is used against immigrants who commit non-violent crimes, but it is not an option for citizens. Besides, to renounce U.S. citizenship you have to be in a foreign country.

And that's why the phrase "not my president" should be taken literally.

L.O.L. "Deport" means to throw them out the door, user.

Signed

It's gonna be really interesting seeing Trump respond to these petitions after he gets into office. Maybe we'll have to make this petition again after Jan 21

Why move them to a nice country and not Mexico?

That's why I want to promote this specific petition: it underlines that point, which celebs can't explain away without confessing that Mexico, racially or culturally, is far inferior to Canada.

But yes, if this doesn't work now, this (and a whole lot more petitions) should get reposted come January 20.

Never post again.