Colbert btfos millenials (do not watch if you;re

why didn't people like it? Are they for genocide? I don't get it

title is a reference to how shit the board has become

While I would have loved to support a movie that's made outside kikewood to rub it into long shlomo nose, fuck that shit

jk

People don't like nu males and abos.

It was too vanilla scifi for the most part. Also neither of the main characters was a nigger and Laureline agreed to marry Valerian instead of rejecting him like a strong independent womyn.

you don't know what that means

Still more attractive than Lawrence, Watson, Jewjanson, Fridge and other ugly shit that jews are trying to push on us.

it means u #btfo

Can't sign that m8

Not to mention Maisiemodo

Her family literally paid people into getting attracted to her

They wouldn't have to pay me - I wouldn't mind, but she's kinda hot in a weird way.

She's hot tho.

Lawrence is minimally attractive but nothing special. The others you mentioned are straight up ugly.

I'd take Maisie over that. I shit you not. And this is coming from the guy who shoops her eyebrows into mustaches.

oops… slipped a Daisy in there. Oh well, pretty much the same thing.

WAIT WHAT!?! THEY ARE NOT SHAVING AND EYEBROWS AND PUTTING ON NOVELTY MUSTACHES???

You're an American hero user.

These are the only other two I ever did. And the goblin looking one was just something I saw posted here and thought it was funny. Because she is such a goblin. But I'd still rather ream her out that that other eyebrow cunt up top.

Here's one hot off the presses. For old time's sake.

That's too much… That's not funny anymore

are these 2 related? did OP tried to make 2 different threads at the same time and decided to just mix it up because OP's a retard?

I just realized she looks like Jeremy Jahans in that pic.

How dare you?

Pretty funny

Jennifer Lawrence
what form of autism is this?

STOP BULLYING

What did he mean by this?

from left to right: