Remember that user from a day ago who hinted at a secret underground pedo dungeon near Comet Ping Pong?

Remember that user from a day ago who hinted at a secret underground pedo dungeon near Comet Ping Pong?

The madman himself Sam Hyde has posted a bounty on Wesearchr.

wesearchr.com/bounties/pizzagate-urban-explorers-league-ultimate-challenge

Basically an irl quest. Go record any crazy shit and collect dat ca$h!

(Keep it legal ofc)

Other urls found in this thread:

wesearchr.com/bounties/put-up-a-pepe-billboard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice stuff.

Bumping for interest

Really tired of lazy anons and subpar threads, gonna make this my new mission to make Holla Forums back to Holla Forums again. OP you low energy faggot.

Goal of Bounty

This is a serious bounty, not a joke.

First: please absolutely do not bother business owners or do anything even remotely illegal for this mission. This is not a prize to see who can harass some guy the most or who can get in the most trouble. This is a purely journalistic investigation.

The goal of this bounty is to establish the presence of tunnels underneath or very close to being underneath Comet Ping Pong Pizza and/or Besta Pizza in Washington DC.

Please make sure you check with local law enforcement and several lawyers before attempting any Urban Exploration on your own. I'm posting this because Urban Exploration can be a fun and exciting hobby, but I absolutely can't condone any breaking of the law, so please make sure you don't do that. However, the bounty will be paid in any case, even if you break the speed limit or illegally park your bicycle.
Why

This bounty is important because Urban Exploration is a fun and cool way to spend your time. Almost as much fun as playing ping pong with an egg on it, or with beans on it.
Requirements

I want hard proof showing underground tunnels anywhere within ~800ft of Comet Ping Pong Pizza. They don't have to be precisely under CP:PP, if they're under the pediatric center or the pedo bookstore, that's fine too, just so long as you find some tunnels that aren't marked on the map.

Proof must be in the form of videotaped exploration, starting on the street and showing at least enough stuff on the street so that we can figure out where you started from, and then going in the tunnel and showing whatever the hell is inside, as far as you can before encountering a locked door or other sort of obstacle. No points for poking your camera in a hole.

Showing some guy's basement doesn't count. You know what I mean by tunnels.

If I lived remotely close I'd be all over this. Urban exploration is super fun. Obviously go armed.

This sounds like the plot of an 80's adventure movie, like a bunch of competing spelunkers investigate a secret underground temple to Moloch for the cash reward but wind up rescuing the virgin girls from being sacrificed and all that.

Might and Magic 7 was a great game.

Bounty journalism - I can throw in a dollar or two to the winner of this prize.

So basically.. RIP whoever actually does this.

Pedos should hang tbh

This.

There's doubtless some fucking Nosferatu in those tunnels making sure Christians don't unearth them.

Good luck getting that done without a team of no less than 4 operators fully kitted out with scary black assault AKAR4157s and bangflashbombs and kevlar bodysuits, plus holywaterbullets and garlic shotguns.

Or you could go undercover…

Or even better go through every documentary on tunnels under New York!

before anyone found anything they would be intercepted by some zogbot who draws a paycheck funded by our tax dollars. gotta keep the satanic pedos safe from scrutiny

Then you just need to pose as a Satanist then. Maybe get a shirt with this symbol on it.

3 anons just bumped it to $2,030

I would be careful. I'm sure the feds are watching that place.

wat

I think it's silly since they probably use the "private rooms" in the restaurants as pedo hubs where they mingle and shoot the shit about their future deals and "parties". But the child-fucking most likely happens in anonymous, unassuming houses or camps in the middle of nowhere. But hey, anything's possible with these sick fucks.
Godspeed to whatever user takes this quest.
Sam is still spending his election gambling money better than I would've.

wesearchr.com/bounties/put-up-a-pepe-billboard

heyyyy

ayyyy lmao nice galactic trips

splendid solar dubs

I actually know what game that is. In fact, I remember buying it when it first came out, back when I was a teenager.

I feel old.

Try not to get shot down there, goyim.

He's parodying their pedo codewords.

Anyone got a screencap?

Ground-penetrating radar

$2525 now. Let's get this higher anons.

Kike Killing Kommando straight from the kebab removing fields. If you parachute me in , offer me a trip back home , and equipment no other fees will be required.

Don't forget to bring lightsources or you may be eaten by a grue.