Italy wants to throw their citizens in jail who refuse to take illegal alien invaders

"Under its provisions, the owner of a property that is standing empty or is under-utilized will be required to take in migrants in numbers assigned by the state. Anyone who objects will be speedily prosecuted and jailed. To make matters worse, property owners do not have the right to be reimbursed by the state, because the government has used up the funds allocated for the placement of migrants."

gatesofvienna.net/2016/11/italian-interior-ministry-you-must-take-in-migrants-or-else/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MgxvQXunMmU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Allow native Italians to squat in your empty hotel rooms at night and flip the government a massive middle finger.

Scorched earth.

we will survive, niggers wont.

Time to storm the Italian parliament and throw them all in prison awaiting trial for treason.

Threatening with jail is their big fuckup here.
If you go to jail for refusing shitskins in your home, but also go to jail for outright murdering the shitskins as they approach, then what do you lose by picking the second option?

Let's do it like the discovery channel.
We need a Holla Forums intelligence gathering and processing organization.
After that we can start "enhance and strengthen security in a non-traditional way"

This is a good way to convince your electorate to murder you

OLD WORLD:
NEW WORLD:

Il Giornale and L'Opinione are not taken too seriosely in Italy, we won't have official news until the 5th of December, since we have a Referendum the day before.
If this shit is true, trust me, nobody will let it pass.

Says the carrion carrier of the world's degeneracy and New World Order.

Except they don't and instead sit on their asses all day. The days of revolution are gone, writing a mean tweet is now seen as a form of rebellion.

This

But they are hypocrites

Capped so I can repost when this passes.

Then you shoot him again and also the cunts bringing them along

hard choice for italians
jail, no money and niggers in your building
or
insurance-shekels for mysteriously burnt down building

Next jew I see is going to lose his fucking teeth, tell me his address, then the names of his mates, then they'll proceed to lose their teeth.

Shit, at least the soviets didn't forcefully share other people's stuff with foreigners. Do the fascist parties have a chance to make a comeback in Italy?

This is why we have guns

They did. Source: grew up in a soviet republic.
Houses and big apartments were divided up by force and built into several smaller ones. Owner (if he was a lucky, because people who owned a big apartment or houses were usually declared enemies of the state, sent to Siberia or just simply killed out of hand after mock trials) had a dubious honor to housing these new "guests".

"guests" were foreigners - resettled russians to russify target countries.

Nah, just piss off the immigrants so they burn down your building. People forget that this creates an inhospitable environment. I wouldn't be surprised if the immigrants are served toilet water and have excrement placed in their food, or worse.

It's like they want a violent revolution.

You don't say..

How is this defined? Theoretically most people in the west have “under-utilized” space in their homes. A guest room could be perceived as such (even if it is just sitting there in wait for a children you are planning to have). Heck, a living or dining room could technically be classed as “under-utilized” in so much that you could eat/ read etc in your bedroom instead.

They could class any space you own not currently being used as a dormitory for Africans as “under-utilized”.

just think of all those under utilized holiday lodges politicians own…

wtf is going on in italy

Pretty sure that is exactly what they want

Have you ever seen Doctor Zhivago?

We know they will exempt themselves. These are traitors of the highest order incapable of comprehending shame.

WHAT THE FUCK

This is the treatment people receive when their country loses a war. This is what peace looks like. Those who are not willing to fight will always lose their country.

that's not really profitable for the capitalists of the state.
It also skips the added value to a persons life, because they're not looking at an empty wall all day (I hope..)

naw bro, just do your civic duty.
Until their numbers dwindle, their moral is gone because it's so surgical and encompassing.

Yea, tell me when they get a new Augustus.

Holy Guacamole. This is taking it to a new level, hopefully the right-wing parties there will milk this for all it's worth. If the right to private property gets taken away, then there is no society left. Sort of like Sweden, where you don't have a right to self-defense.

This will NEVER be reported on italian news.
Italy is fucked, the referendum will pass if the "quorum" is not met, i.e.: if less than 50% of the population actually goes to vote, and I'll remind you that in all the referendums Italy has had since 1997 only 4 times was the quorum reached over 29 total referendums. In fact there have been extremely scarce reports about this, most of the population probably doesn't even know that it will pass if less than 50% of the people votes.

Italy is cucked, not because of its people but because of its poor use of the internet and probably the language barrier to add onto that. While few people listen to mainstream media, they do not have a valid alternative source either. Regrettably, even if there were a lot of italian memes to be produced, they'd have a very short reach because of this. At this point, the only value they'd have resides in the innate meme magic.

Praise Kek.

I don't get it. Why would they want to punish their own citizens and violate their right to personal privacy in their own homes? What's the logic here?

Jews, man.

Good thing Renzi will be gone by end of the week.

I'd be burning gov't shit down

Spahetties need another march on Rome

So agree to take them in and then kill them?

The fascist parties in Italy are either a joke in terms of social reach or they're just posturing as fascist and are nothing but a bunch of lightly right of center buffoons. The grand daughter of Mussolini is particularly so.

Alfano was right wing, in the same party as berlusconi. He betrayed berlusconi trying to be the new leader of the right, but nobody cared about him. Now he is minister in a lefty government. Can't wait to see the humiliation he is going to face in the next election.

If any italabros are around then they need to pull out all stops to get the word out. Posters, flyers, canvassing, whatever the hell it takes the EJew and your left must be stopped.

What? We are having a revolution a year in different countries.
All it takes to start one in a western country is a few hundred people willing to start killing. The rest will unfold like an avalanche.

This.

It will only help when the (((EU))) try to kill any revolution.

Such transgressions against peoples property may lead to further crackdowns on their rights ending in ground becoming an investment that cant be taken for granted anymore for the same reasons people dont invest in commi shitholes were their investment may be taken away at the arbitrary decision of an official.

This will only make the country poorer.

fucking finally! this is the best thing i ever read. If there is any european nation ripe for a shift to the right wing it is Italy, especially the full whites in the mountains. This will help it.

Even in Sweden this would cause armed uprising, how the fuck are the Italians just sitting back and taking this?

BTW, this is an enactment of the invasion of the country at the micro level. Invade your country, your home, and with rape, you, and future yous, destroyed lineage. Complete assault. Genocide through and through.

leave tapirs alone

This is is so repulsive. This is genocide plain and simple

/dulce/ when?

Come on fucking Lombards

LOMBARDS when?

This, the last Italian right-wing party worthy of the name was MSI

Literal communism.

What the fuck? Who is the government to come along and say that a property is "under-utilised"? I live alone in a big two story 4 bedroom house with an acre of backyard only 11kms away from the CBD. I also have 50 acres of land on a mountain 25 minutes out of a very popular tourist destination, the mountain isn't steep and you can drive up it, and see the ocean.

If my government told me that I had to admit migrants into my property, my home, I would defend the place and myself any way I could, which if I were in Italy would probably mean just murdering the migrants discreetly after they're in, seeing as "anybody who objects will be speedily prosecuted and jailed".

The UK passed the Snooper's Charter, and now this. Europe is so fucked. I've found that quite a lot of Europeans harbour right wing views, more and more, but they're very shy about admitting it. If shit like this continues, surely soon there'll be the straw to break their backs.

WITH WHAT GUNS ?

You can buy both legal and illegal guns in Sweden. If you are really desperate you can just take a car vacation to eastern Europe and fill your trunk.

Hmmm you have a point there.

Fucking bullshit. I cn tell you from personal experience that you can not " just take a car vacation to eastern Europe and fill your trunk." They will rat you out very fast, and EE border patrols are on the lookout for western gun buyers. Without contacts - forget it, a very dangerous proposal.

Why aren't their crime families stopping this?

Thanks to them this is happening.

Yeah, I remember the news about the italian mafia making money shipping in the invaders.

Meet the new Italians

So diverse, so tolerant, so enriching

This would work in the US probably, but in europe they'd jail you for defending yourself.

I think that this will be the straw that breaks the camels back. Seriously, I bet that Italians are going to form small groups that go around making these invaders disappear.

They look nice. I bet I could get great deals on used road signs and tires from them.

The italian mafia, meant as an organization with that much of power and control, is something that is purposely blown up by news and media. In reality something like that doesn't really exist and it's mostly the illegal branch of the State, they arrive where the state can't.I will not believe that a bunch of poor, uneducated sheepherders could do something like the shit we had during those years.

Italy is dead. Our last breath of sovereignty was with Craxi and the incident of Sigonella. After that, the complete political oblivion.
I wish people would wake up, remember what the fuck they are, our history, what we did and sacrificed.

Who the fuck are you to talk shit on rural folk? I'd freeze to death without wool, and sheep are delicious. Fuck you, go back to your safe space you shitlib piece of mudslime.

If you aren't italian, you don't know what the fuck i'm talking about so please stay the fuck away from shit you don't understand.

THIS HAS NOT COME TO PASS YET
It looks like the (((interior ministry)) is floating the idea to test the waters. So, not an act of Italian parliament, but a possible directive issued by a government body.

I can't see the wops putting up with it, though.

You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals, so let's do it like they do on the discovery channel.

GET YOUR NECKLACES READY

Can't they be bribed?

Doesn't this break some sort of personal property law? Surely this classifies as trespassing at the very least.

I mean this is basically communism.

youtube.com/watch?v=MgxvQXunMmU

use your imagination people. You can turn every situation into a win.

Holla Forums made me hate Swedes. Holla Forums made me hate Germans. Now Holla Forums is trying to make me hate Italians. In another year on Holla Forums am I going to hate Europeans so much I'll want to kill them all myself?

Hate Italians? Italians haven't had effective government in nearly 2000 years.

Found the redditor

Goddamn.

Here's your (you)

Here is is in action:

I don't know, it's retarded. I'm all for helping actual refugees but this shit is… dumb. Just dumb. It's almost as if they intend to abolish private property and by doing so scuttling the entire EU (good riddance) and not pay back any of the money their mafia government stole from the rest of the European countries via the EU.

I might be wrong :3

Also, the Vatican is a state and a bank, founded in 1945.

Make sure every Italian politician supporting this takes in their share.

Sadly it's pretty dead last time I checked.

Funny innit?

It's not like the police are going to prosecute them if they actually DID rape you. None of these people are documented anyway so nobody will no or care.

We're going to have a hard time teaching the humane thinking.

Whaat did my parents think of bringing me "back" here?

I WARNED YOU ABOUT PRIVATE PROPERTY RIGHTS, BRO

I TOLD YOU, MAN.

There was no quorum on this referendum, also the referendum does NOT pass if the quorum isn't met
Wtf m8?

How about we start with Ukrainian refugees? At least they're white, I don't really give a fuck about African "refugees"

Americans made some amendment about this shit lol

you fags should do the same