Robert downey jr. can actually act

Robert Downey Jr is a manlet.

His best scene

What do you think happened to him?

nope, he is one those kikes that just plays himself everytime

He got typecasted after Iron Man

if a white woman slept with that, would she be BLACKED afterwards?

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang was decent

the out-of-nowhere gay ending kinda ruined it

He played a black guy so well if black peopel actually acted like he did i wouldnt mind

That's not true, OP. He is a loftkino star.

He's definitely had penis in his mouth and ass

Why are people able to get raped so easily in prison?

If he said "I would never say" it wouldn't allow for the interpretation that the worst thing DID happen to him behind bars but he won't admit specifically as to what those things were

anything with Jack Black in it can't be kino

Tropic Thunder is kino.
>implying Mars Attacks wasn't kino
>being this new

Tom Cruise as a jew made up for it.

He was in Richard III and he played Chaplin.

But that's not true, user

redditier false kino. kys

This is RDJs true kino

kys faggot

*fast spin*
NoU!

You should see his older movies.

A Scanner Darkly - amazing the film's dialogue is practically all exact dialog of Philip K Dick's novel, which fits Robert Downey Jr's talents perfectly

It'll make your toes curl.

did will and grace confuse you too?

Jack Blacks character was kinda deep when you think about it
Everything in TT was

Les Grossman best character
How did they get away with it?

I saw some user around this fuck hole recommend a scanner darkly once and so i got a little over halfway into it when i had to stop watching. I cannot recall another time where i have done this and i hope i never have to sit through anything that poor again. You're a real nasty cunt, mate.

Maybe it's not for everyone, I think it's bloody great. It's not something I'm going to repeat view often, but the pseudo dystopian scifi crossed with 1984 surveillance and (((rehab clinics))) using addicts as slave labor to produce the addictive substance. You have to be a PKD fan I suppose (Blade Runner, Total Recall, Minority Report, The Man in the High Castle [tv]).

I mentioned the dialogue from the novel because I saw the movie first, then read the book, and it was impossible not to read the characters to myself in the voices of Keanu Reeves, Woody Harrelson, Robert Downey Jr and Wynnona Ryder.

That was probably me.
It's a good movie, although I can understand if someone doesn't like it.. I think everyone should watch it, even if they don't enjoy it.

agree