ITT: post your pedophilic influence

ITT: post your pedophilic influence

From the Glory days of Holla Forums

her face literally looks like a pig you have shit taste

Overrated whore, no idea hwo that is, fridge, no idea who that is, perfect princess, no idea who that is, no idea who that is, no idea who that is, nice one, no idea who that is.

She has even facial features and nice lips. It's enough. Plus she has a killer body.

Where do you think you are? Holla Forums?
Oh wait

Obviously not a true Cunnyisseur if you can't even recognize Ariel Winter,RyRy,Sammi,Kiernan,Mackenzie & PeyPey.

She looks like a pig and her parents are legit fucking nuts she is too and she already is likely a full blown whore

Out of line!

Did somebody say
ARIEL WINTER?

P-PUDGE

FRIDGE

I want to fuck her ass so bad.

typical nigger obsessed with fat white girls. I bet you say "thicc" unironically. Fucking wigger.

Nigger, you gay.

Same, she is so fucking curvy, it's unreal Judging by the type of shit she deems appropriate for public wear I think she would be 100% down for some bum fun

Boy, you guys must be so fun at parties.

wtf is "brap"? Is that some ghetto nigger jargon?

Nice strawman. Women who are petite and fit are desired by most men. It's hardwired into us to breed with fit women. You on the other hand are obsessed with fatasses because you are a wigger faggot. I bet you listen to rap

Gee I fucking wonder dumbass

Go outside, you dumb shit.

Doesn't seem to be working judging by this thread

Thick women > cute petite grills > sheboons > feminists/fridges

I never said otherwise, all types of girls can end up looking attractive. But if Ariel Winter or Emilia Clarke is what you call fat, then call me a fucking chubby chaser cause they make my dick fucking diamonds.

Degeneracy = Fun. Smoking, drinking, casual sex, all 'degenerate'. It's easy to give up 'degeneracy' if you don't do that shit anyway like the majority of Holla Forums. Everyone could be a squeaky clean choir boy if they didn't leave the fucking house.

Truth.

We already know you are a chubby chaser. You like big fat women because you have the mind of a nigger.

Why no one is posting kids?

Away Satan. And yeah, I think smoking is a pretty apt comparison to promiscuity and drinking, they cause immediate pleasure but on the long term they cause cancer of the soul.

you missed one

PEDOS GTFO