Ammendment to Bill puts VPN users on FBI watch-list and green lit to be 'hacked'

To become law dec 1 unless opposed, part of the clearing house fuck yous before obama leaves.

archive.is/gioH6

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/vpn-anonymous-review-160220/
youtube.com/watch?v=N1F4dFuV8s8#t=0m15s
noglobalwarrants.org/
archive.is/XNiJM
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/conspiracist
archive.is/7ICDW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_boot_attack
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_CHAOS.
vidmax.com/video/149193-Footage-from-2007-of-Pizzagate-Comet-Ping-Pong-reveals-the-screams-of-children
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory
techdirt.com/articles/20161125/11251936132/senators-not-impressed-dojs-answers-rule-41-changes.shtml
mega.nz/#!BNNyiRIR!J9Rie3JoNpTI_NfqbekICrmq0TDpQl_0xOHGxXKpbDw
eff.org/deeplinks/2016/12/expanded-government-hacking-powers-need-accompanying-safeguards
cnet.com/news/samsungs-warning-our-smart-tvs-record-your-living-room-chatter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so all the tor users on pol will be auto added to a watch list and possibly hacked.

FBI is cancer that should be fucking curbed. It's whole modus operandi is not based on genuine crime prevention but on deception and political agenda enforcement. Mark my words, now they only accumulate their powers. They will exert them later.

Too big to fail user.

bump

So what you're saying is only Tor posters from then on will be literal FBI?

They're not already?

It's going to be like pictured for tor users, they're going to get extra attention.

The comparison to cancer is pretty much accurate though. Cancer is a group of cells that have lost their ability to undergo apoptosis and will divide expotentially until they run out of resources to feed their increasing numbers. Moreover they lose their previous functionality. FBI's funding since 1940's has sixtupled. The official numbers of their employees and operatives remain undisclosed, but based solely on their funding you can take a wild guess that for every operative retired they hire and train two or more. They keep draining funds from the federal budget and have became a tumour that only grows and is unable to maintain it's primodial functionality. Clinton's case shows it the best.

Obama has been doing this already, hasn't he? I bet this bill just legalises it.

OMGOMGOMOGOMG OMGMGOMGOGM. IT'S HAPPEEENNIIIINNGG!

Translation: You're already on a watch list, already subject to be hacked, we just need to make it legal. Just like all the other spying bullshit.

Do you fags really spend your lives in perpetual fear, or is this shit just entertainment for you?

What do you suppose I'm shilling?

These lists must be becoming meaningless as the group of "on the list" grows so much.

HI NSA KUN!

Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA.

What VPN should I use?

torrentfreak.com/vpn-anonymous-review-160220/

Do you not?

PIA is the most common and considered the "Walmart of VPNs". It might not be the best in all ways, but using it is like pissing in an ocean of piss.

No, I guess I'm just not redpilled enough, huh? At least not the kind of fear that I see propagated on this cesspool. Every fucking thread is some kind of alarmist fear mongering – and you have the audacity to mock people who are concerned about the climate…

Well if you don't think the government hacking its own citizens over a software choice is "fear mongering" I guess you're beyond help

From the OP:

So no. All tor users are most likely already on several watch-lists. Now your novelty VPN service is included too. Free of charge.

your link doesn't mention VPN

So you think the government is hacking you?

Do you even know what a VPN is?

According to that link they will intend to start in 3 days

Yeah, they're definitely gonna start hacking you, user. What are they gonna find? I mean, besides a bunch of hentai and cp

Why does that even matter?

Go ahead and quote that reared line from Snowden about privacy and free speech. I know you want to.

Dont worry, they have better things to do than monitor conspiritards.

Gambling laws are a good example of this. They can smash your shit in if they ever feel the need to. What is legal with many operations is just based on what the FBI is currently cracking down on. They over legislate to create legal grey areas that they can selectively enforce to exert control in areas they want to regulate.

DOD or NSA?

NSA. You've been warned

A symptom of a low trust society is the erosion of the concept of privacy. Is this the kind of state of affairs you want to live with user?

They probably don't tbh. You sign up for a job like that thinking you're gonna do something, but exciting things never happen in real life. So you get stuck babysitting the cattle instead. It's just like how cops usually don't have anything better to do than lurk on the highway waiting for someone to go two miles over the speed limit.

I'm not concerned about intelligence agencies monitoring me, if that's what you're asking. Honestly, I'm much more concerned about hackers than NSA agents

this is government sponsored hacking

Well, I guess we'll never know, unless we get another whistleblower. And it's funny, I found the info released by Snowden to be completely unsurprising and not the least bit alarming.

As long as they're not jacking up my monthly bill, stealing money, or planting illegal shit on me, I really don't give a fuck

Catch a bullet dipshit.

This is giving them legal allowance to do so.

Slippery slopes are real user. The surveillance state is something which can only get bigger the more you let it.
Your apathy and snark comes seems like self absorbed nihilism. Why the fuck are you even on Holla Forums?

No, it's not.

Yes, so are slippery slope fallacies.

He's a fucking shill.

Hahahahaah
Holla Forumsfags BTFO

China could be considered a surveillance state. NK is a surveillance state. The US is not even close to being a """surveillance state""". It's a bullshit abstract term anyway.

Serious question: what the fucking do you mean by that?

But for real, can/will Trump fix this or will he just use the surveillance to benefit us, Americans.

Trump will definitely use it to benefit us, user. Praise him

You're likely a state agent and don't even believe the shit you're talking. The US/UK aren't police states, but they are surveillance states and it's not debatable, least of all with a gimp like you.

So, it's objective then, huh? I'll spread the word

Have you been living under a rock for the last 3 years? The slippery slope is only a 'fallacy' until it isn't. I will give the caveat that it is contextual but in politics and other realms it is also known as this little thing called ==Precedent== .

A minor example would be the left saying that civil partnerships will NOT give precedent to gay marriage, Then some years later they say that it in fact does give precedent to gay marriage.
Precedent marches slowly but surely, What can be dismissed as paranoid speculation today can be be reality years from now as the slow march of 'progress' has demonstrated.
Slippery slopes can be dismissed as fallacy precedent in years time based upon the actions of the present ultimately cannot.

LOL. Well somebody said earlier that the agencies are now literally spying on each other. I watched Roseann Barr on youtube the other evening and laughed as she mocked small government. Literally the Jews cannot handle government because they want gibs on everything. Literally gibs. And then they turn people who don't want gibs to get gibs. I had to laugh at ICANN too on the stock market, not that he was gloating over crushing shorts with his hedge on Trump, it's just the spectrum of the too big to fail Jews on this sideshow reminds me of some kind of weird radio talk show.

If anything this. Obama hasn't needed the law in the past, this is merely a formal request. Though I am sure it is going on right now because fuck the law, the goyim will be controlled.

Thanks for the edification, but we obviously disagree on what, exactly, this is setting the precedent for. In typical Holla Forums fashion, you believe this is giving way to a fascist surveillance state; I do not.

Wouldn't surprise me if one agency was spying on another, or even different levels within the same agency were spying on each other. Individual agents are going to be in position handling sensitive information and I'm sure they don't want another Snowden.

Okay user enlighten me. What is the substance behind this reasoning?

FYI, Australia is an actual police state.

youtube.com/watch?v=N1F4dFuV8s8#t=0m15s

your own sense of superiority

We think no such thing. We wouldn't be so strongly against it were that the case. We think it's heading towards a communist surveillance state. Do you even know what fascism is? Lurk more, shill less newfag.

So what do I do? Cancel my VPN subscription?

I am pretty sure he will as well, but during the reform I hope literally world history is un-redacted. If revelations and Judgment cometh one of the conflicts of interest will be redacted information. People will say, you have to have secret societies and trust the premise of good leadership, however, one great thing should perhaps be considered. A lot of wreckage happened under bad leadership. Personal responsibility is paramount and I am very familiar with the idea free market etc. But excess goes in all kinds of directions. The establishment is likely to CTR on good agreeable terms with solid leadership.

Basing it off Nature is wild. Literally the entire light is needed for cultivation. But we all know you simply cannot over cultivate things that grow unless you take a back seat for awhile to think about all of the dirt strewn around. AJAX is a good way to clean up.

Anybody will do it for free if they feel good about themselves. But a fool will swing wildly until the entire forest has fallen. People need to understand that merit does and will win in the end.

The communists and the people who abuse children, same thing right(?), love to talk about reform and re-education.

Maybe education reform should be taught in buildings made of salt.

Personally, I'd keep it. Just beef up your OPSEC- Remove all backdoors by going open source software/firmware/hardware, spoof your MAC every time you connect, try to use ethernet only and pull out any bluetooth/wifi capable hardware, don't let anyone access your internet (that means don't give out your wifi password to anyone since they might be carrying malware unbeknownst to them and you), encrypt everything you possibly can and save everything to a different and offline computer. If you want to go the extra mile, break your phone… Or take out the battery when you don't use it and throw it in a makeshift faraday cage. This is enemy of the state tier, so if you're just torrenting and shitposting, don't bother.

They'll find a way to get into your shit if they want to, but you still have the power to make it incredibly difficult for them and catch them in the act if you're really fucking paranoid perceptive. It's stressful though, so there's your warning.

It doesn't mention VPNs, he's right.
"Anonymizes users" is a very broad term.
It could include user agent addons, even noscript.

If the whole shit changes anything, it will be that the rest of the world will isolate themself more from US tech and internet infrastructure. Not that we haven't seen this trend already after the NSA revelations to the public.
Was a good time shitposting with you burgerfags. I will send you some carrier pigeons to keep in contact.

It's so broad that it could even cover simply using a dynamic IP, which happens automatically for the vast majority of Internet users. Since the courts have already ruled that an IP address does not equal a person's identity, the FBI could twist this to justify hacking any dynamic IP they want because it "anonymizes" the user.

So the US government is going to hack every company and all it's workers? Because that's the majority of vpn users.

What you guys don't realize is that everyone on here is already on the watchlist. We've become pretty notorious in the last year and we aren't nearly big enough for people to be able to hide in the crowd of normalfags like on 4chan.

Come home, twink faggot.

So what exactly do they mean by "hacked" and why are we to assume they aren't doing this already? What are they planning to do?

Thanks man, can you point me to some sources for information?

Hacking is already defined as a crime. It is framed(from this wording) to say that illegal and forced entry will be legal against a subset of citizens. It's a clever way of saying we can subvert federal, state and local laws regarding cyber policy provided you are on this list. The funny thing is that it creates a dog and tail paradigm. Networks are almost never sandboxed so you could say oh well this person used x technology we are allowed to hack them, well by proxy anyone who accesses/has accessed that hardware is now open to the same wording considering pulling them in(even though not on the list) would be considered part of the 'hack'. It's pretty nefarious even without taking into consideration that you could just spoof someones traffic to fall under their criteria or even have the criteria encompass technologies that are outside the individual users control, such as Dynamic IP Addressing(which is handled by the ISP's).

Fuck you. I fucking hope you die of AIDS in a homeless shelter for faggots.

What do you want to know? Check out Holla Forums, /poltech/, maybe /cyber/, and lainchan's /sec/ and Holla Forums boards.
There's also privacytools.io to get you started and >>/8340123/ for even more resources.

You know doing it for free on a sunday isn't gonna help you get that promotion at the NSA right?

Also I want to point out that this type of wording fucks with businesses/corporations the most. Would this also encompass employees that are required to VPN into their work subnets? Would this encompass servers that are required to send encrypted traffic to one another in order to validate credentials and set up secure tunneling? The whole thing seems rife for abuse. Not just to individual citizens or even businesses but also to other state actors. Think gov. contractors that are required to use VPN's in order to communicate with government servers.

Tor isn't a VPN you triple nigger.

As long as it's not taught by you I don't care what the buildings are made of.

Holy shit they aren't even hiding it. The pic on the white house foreign policy site is literally obongo surrounded by a bunch of jews. Not just the hat one but also the one to his right has a massive nose silhouette and the others are (((short bald men rubbing their hands))). I checked and its actually real. Nice shop btw

The one directly to his left appears to be Netanyahu. So yeah, everyone in that picture's a jew.

rip Holla Forums, your usage of glinks on hardened gentoo was your ultimate undoing

Goddamn this makes me want to go back to Hardened Gentoo.

Not a problem, just learn to be nimble

Fuck off, reddit.

It looks like they added a new category of people who are watched: people who try to hide what they are doing.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't. It is like being told that having a lock on your door is illegal because it prevents police from being able to open your door and search at their will. Or a person not wearing their government issued ankle bracelet tracker.
This needs to be settled in court because they will not stop pushing this shit until precedent is set.

Got anymore Gum?

You filthy fucking kike. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You clearly dont

I think I'll keep using whatever I can. I'm probably fucked more, but at least it will take some of their resources and they won't be able to go after someone else down the line.

Just saw this thread and quickly read a few posts in it, all really typical shit, just want to say that a few years ago police for search warrant and now they've visited my door like 4 times and the last time they took me away to psychiatric ward… all over shitposts here on Holla Forums and various other imageboards.

It can and will happen eventually if you don't stop it. Look at UK anons. I'm a Canadian myself.

jokes on obama, the fbi already hacked me. still couldn't put together a case, fgts

they harass and poison ppl as it is. the beast needs to be starved asap

just thinking about linux hardens my gentoo

Heh, I literally just got a VPN today and am testing it out. I don't live in the US though, hope Trump cleans house and repeals this bill if this passes.

Yeah, simply obscuring one's self from tracking is WAY too broad of a criteria, and I guarantee you that they are coming after us with this. How many shitskins do you know that even know what a vpn is?

>>>/out/

Social media sites remove our opinions and shitposting by algorithm but obvious islamic terror stuff (easy to pick up by algorithm stays up.

We all know what's up

So what do we do about being on the list? I want to get a vpn, up my security and all but I'm held back by the fact that it might be too late.

you are already on some list user

Fuck you fbi, you have no jurisdiction over me. Looks like we will have to encrypt everything. We cant stop them doing it but we can make their job as hard as possible.

Burgers, now would be a good time to use those guns.

I feel like that Goldberg shitposter was the line in the sand. Don't shitpost as hard as him and you're okay (for now)

Exactly right. You're dealing with paranoid control freakery. If they have a blind spot they just project suspicions onto it and immediately set about burrowing their snout in to see what's going on. If you've been posting on Holla Forums before VPN'ing yourself, then it's likely too late to avoid being on some sort of list. Google works closely with the CIA and quite apart from its own search engine and youtube traffic, hoovers up data with Google Analytics - which is embedded in almost every website you visit. At this point if you want to be both unknown and unnoticed you might as well access the internet from a public library in the next city. Even then there's probably a camera on you.

Most of you burgers are already on a list for Federal Human Resources purposes. The Bongs are on the list to be arrested.

If you were going to set up a server, Iceland would probably be your first choice.

However, It would be wise to start making a list of countries that are good for hosting servers in.

The USA and Israel and the rest of the "five eyes" are not on the list.

I'm not sure if Hong Kong would be. (Does China allow encrypted servers in Hong Kong?)

And has someone notified /poltech/ of this?

They are handing Trump the hammer he's going to smash their skulls with.

Literally. These people are so incredibly short-sighted that it's almost as if they're colluding with him.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET HACKED?

You are not looking at an FBI action plan or enforcement strategy white paper. You are looking at the half-baked fantasies of boomer politicians about how the the internet works.

Most them have sat through breifings by highly-qualified career LEOs, who spoon fed them a picture of the world framed in a way to support their institutional agendas. The smarter among these congresscritters may personally use a VPN and file encryption from time to time. They will have a normie end-user perspective of things, but because they're smarter than 90% of their own peers, they'll think they're geniuses.

Let this sink in: No one debating this bill regulating online privacy can write a for() loop or tell you what CIDR notation is. Less than half of them will know what "DNS" is an acronym for.

Furthermore, this bill fails the constitutional smell test on at least three major points, and probably a couple dozen if you get deep into the fine print. The SCOTUS will shoot it down like a pterodactyl at a turkey shoot. Especially if Trump gets a couple strict constructionists on the bench.

Nice try shill faggot.

Pretty much one of the things wrong in any system where the leader is the layman in the room. And when it comes to elected representatives, they're inclined to legally exempt themselves from surveillance measures whenever possible (maybe naive, since given the state of things they're likely being spied on), so they can always feel at the back of their minds that this is something that really just affects other people anyway.

One of the main dilemmas with surveillance is there's no such thing as too much. You have millions of people in a modern society. Any one is a hypothetical terrorist or would-be terrorist who you wouldn't have detected if you weren't shoving your eyes and ears in absolutely everywhere and filtering through absolutely everybody's details. Each one caught provides a case used to justify the entire system. Meanwhile abuses of it proliferate.

Once they have your IP or just know who you are, forget Tor - they know what you're doing.

Found this one-use site created for this issue. Seems like a good site for sharing.
noglobalwarrants.org/

From this article
archive.is/XNiJM

It's always been there. It just used to be that if you tried to practice denial and concealment you were actually interesting, like a spy.

I wonder how this will end.

Anarcho-tyranny man. Make everything illegal but only charge your enemies with the crimes. Meanwhile don't enforce laws at all in other places. Do whatever, what is justice lol.

After the Playpen hosting thing they really think they can do whatever they want.

Jesus Christ

Their exact logic for this.

T-thanks, Obama

Literally 1984. Fuck this.

Exactly; welcome to warrants from the last two decades

Nah man, the phrase 'of guilty mind' is just an infelicitous translation of */mens rea*/. You know, the difference between acting 'knowingly and with malice aforethought' or not.

The best thought-terminating cliche of the 21st century.

BUZZ!

Learningchode detected.

Is this USA only?

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/conspiracist

Look, they're making up pavlovian words now!

If you search cryptome, you will find an excerpt from General Michael Hayden's book Playing to the edge where he apparently concedes that the sogenannte intelligence community underestimated the antipathy of the German people to being spied on, no doubt on account of one of the most mendacious programs of surveillance in history, that of the DDR, being still fresh in their collective memory.

Also of note, on cryptome, are supposed communiques of FBI agents deeply concerned, perhaps even demoralized, by the techniques employed by the CIA in various theatres.

Let's be clear, FBI anons:

If the Lynch and the DOJ, and their footsoldiers, hack the computers of everyone using a VPN, if they follow their illegal directives…
then they have marked themselves as the enemy of the people.

Can their actions get any more obvious?

Looks like it's time to go back to encrypting all my drives. What a fucking nuisance.

I'd like to interject here, if you don't mind: The enemy of the law

What matters is what the people think on the DOTR.

Ubiquitous in the aetherlike gestalt consciousness of all people's innate narrative impulses is the notion of an ultimate calculation, an apocalypse, if you will.

If you're using a VPN, how can they find out who you are to put on a watch list?
Also faggots keep getting banned on my VPN, pls stop.

Trump can gas this bill when he gets into WH, can't he?

They are already collecting the info. This will allow them to use it to prosecute people in violation of the fourth and fifth amendments.

This is probably a direct response to those .onion pedos getting off because the evidence was gathered without a warrant.

In the case of the tor pedos I mentioned they compromised a popular CP site and used browser exploits to fish for pedos (they managed to id something like 4 out of several thousand).

OK, when can you sue the feds for RICO?

*Addendum: I am too depressed to have sex

They have passed laws so it's okay when they do it. Convenient; no? RICO itself is legalized extortion and theft.

sigh

Definition of Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations required.

How do you evade bans?

8ch's ban system appears to be poorly designed.

I frequently find that various computers that I use can get banned (not always as a result of my usage) and then unbanned, seemingly at random. This is probably because my ISPs are designed to reassign IPs in a manner Hotwheels didn't know about when he designed the ban system or updated M00t's old ban system.

And there are browsers and AV software that just basically throw a VPN in your lap nowadays too. This is extremely flawed and the luddites that came up with it need to hang by their toes.

This is an agora of the internet. We will not stand for bans, this aught to be built into the platform, 8by90° boards.

Maybe that's their point, because it's so common they could hack into almost anyone's computer.

This is dirty and needs to keep bumped. Even Christmas gift buyers this can put into the mill. Hell, may as well get everyone implicated and then just rush the open network.

Seems they're too busy with recount alarmism to see the actual threat.

newfags.

He probably just doesn't shill or shitpost like you, kike.

Get your useless (1) out of here. Pay attention to the board and act as an user. You fucking cunt. There are so many ways I want to throw you off a building just like that reddit cunt CEO.

Go take your asspain back to cuckchan, faggot.

You're only a little bit correct.

They won't bother getting into your system unless they want to. Which they already do, the problem is, they are getting masses to accept this behavior through this bill. It starts small, and gets bigger. If I ask for all your fries, you'll say no. If I ask for 1 at a time, I get much more fries than the none I would have gotten from asking for all at once.

So, I reported it globally and locally. What do you expect?

This is incorrect. They will use this policy where they see fit depending on the offender and what they parlay.

Well done. Now light up the night.

The last gasp but it's good to stand on this line too.

If the FBI or anyone else for that matter comes to any user with warrants and a court case about any questionable items, analog or digital, no matter the subject matter saying your a freelance journalist/writer/author doing research on a story is damn near impossible to prove otherwise unless you're dumb enough to film yourself breaking the law.

archive.is/7ICDW
Justice. gov blog post about it

They demand full and absolute review of everyone's details at the same time operating behind a veil of secrecy and deceit. Given the evidence of how poorly we are regarded as humans, I can think of no better reason to revolt in these times.

oy vey goyim contact your local ISP and ask how much it costs to get a static IP :^)

They try to make it sound as innocent as possible. Also it sounds like they are describing TOR

i have a guilty mind right now i guess time to turn myself in for shitposting without providing my SSN

Having to pay for a VPN to use the internet nowadays is like having to buy bottled water because the tap water is Jewed to shit.

Pfft IDGAF.
I cruise Holla Forums
Am blunt about my feelings and do not give a squirt of piss what the gov thinks about it.

Come at me bro.

What Holla Forums needs is a good peer to peer platform that is understandable enough to be usable for us, but not dumbed down enough to appeal to retards. That way, the kikes can't undermine Holla Forums by taking down or infiltrating one server, they'd have to take down all of us before the hivemind goes down.

archive shit is fake.

Sounds like Freenet in darknet mode.

wew

Freenet is a good idea but it's not a long term solution. We need something like IPFS, which can be used with existing tools alongside HTML.

It wasn't just that, it was because the FBI was literally breaking the law to enforce it by taking control of the CP site and distributing a massive amount. There has been a lot of criticism from legal scholars over the operation and the consensus seems to be that feds are in the wrong.

Read up on quantum insert.
www.wired.com/2015/04/researchers-uncover-method-detect-nsa-quantum-insert-hacks/

Inb4 that CP site that gets spammed here was turned into a massive honeypot

Honeypots aren't really legal to set up, because in doing so, they are actually committing a worse offense (distribution) in order to catch possessors.

It's like if you leave a pallet of cocaine on the sidewalk and put up a sign that says "FREE", and setup hidden cameras to nab the people who take it. That's essentially what the FBI did in the Playpen operation.

It's the same with jailbait stings, they walk a fine line in attempting to bait the pedos, but if you ever read the transcripts, it's never the bait that initiates or requests the sexual activity.

if you keep an open wifi SSID, then you might have plausible deniability.

lol. the FBI literally ran Playpen; they knowingly hosted child porn. the rules don't apply to the rulers.

why the fuck do these archive links never work for me. looks like an interesting article but it just wont load. newishfag here. why do people put articles on this archive if it dosent load on tor? i dont understand

How the hell does it say VPN? I'm not seeing that in the legislation…

Hey don't worry the law will work for anything else setup to thwart it including VPN. You'll be looked at too, don't worry, you're invited to the party.

IT IS KNOWN - OF THE FOLLOWING.

WHATEVER NODE YOU CONNECT TO IS HOOKED UP TO
…MULTIPLE…DATA …GATHERING….ENVIRONMENTS.
SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE IS
…CUSTOM…BUILT…TO COLLECT IN A TRANSLUCENT MANNER
COMPUTATIONAL POWER NEEDED TO MAKE THE DATA TRANSFER
SEAMLESS WITH NO…USER DEGRADATION….IS ..IN PLACE.
EVERYTHING THAT I AM SAYING AND THAT YOU ARE SAYING ON
THIS IMG BOARD IS…KNOWN..TO ..THEM.
THERE IS NO HIDING. …TOR…IS NOTHING…VPN IS NOTHING.
IT IS A MATTER OF WHATEVER NATION YOUR ARE IN AND ITS
…LEGALITIES.
THIS IS THE ONLY…FACT…THAT KEEPS SECURITY FORCES OFF
OF ANYONES BACKS…AT..THIS …POINT..IN TIME.

IT DOESN'T NEED TO.

COMPANIES…PURCHASE SERVICES FROM…SECURITY COMPANIES.
COMPANIES WANT THEIR ENVIRONMENTS SECURE FROM OUTSIDE
ATTACK.
SEC CO - PROVIDES SERVICES AND INSTALLS THEIR HARDWARE INTO
THE PAYING CLIENTS INFRASTRUCTURE. THIS HARDWARE - USUALLY
OF A SPECIAL NATURE..COLLECTSSSSSSSSS DAAAATAAAA.
LIKE.A.MOTHERFUCKING.PIMP.COLLECTS.MONEY.
EVERYTHING THAT IS………… CDN HOSTED IS EXACTLY CASE IN POINT.
ITS CDN BECAUSE ITS A WAY TO LOOK AT THE DATA.
THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS EXACTLY WHERE EVERYTHING IS GOING
AND WHERE ITS GONNA GO FOR THAT MATTER.

WE HIT THE SAME SITES EVERY..FUCKING..DAY…DRUDGE CALLED IT.
IT IS AN INTERNET GHETTO. WE ARE IN IT.

most people aren't paranoid enough to think anyone cares what they shitpost

this is probably true as fuck since they cdn'ed everything.

Wonder why you don't see CDN url's anymore.

man this rabbit hole is deep as fuck

you don't work in I.T., do you.

CAPS LOCK IS THE CRUISE CONTROL FOR THE COOL

WHO ME…NAH…I'M NOT ONE OF THOSE GUYZ

ET AL

don't forget the random spacing and punctuation.

high functioning autistic
ok…

OH AND I'M A JEW AS WELL. DON'T FORGET THAT.. CAN'T FORGET THAT PART CAN YOU.

Why do you wear the badge?

I'M AUTIST LIKE EVERYONE HERE.

HONEY BADGER DON'T GIVE A FUCK
SON

HONEY BADGER JUST DON'T GIVE A

H.OO.T

That's not the fucking question. The question is about law, not muh feels, retard.

That's a new thing. They're using AI to spam right-wing areas…

That's AI… it's not a real person typing that…

I'm going feel like a retard for asking this, but why?

Weird.

It's really fucking nothing if you look.
They're executive guidelines bro, for the DOJ, Trump doesn't even need congress to change the rules. He will not execute any non-constitutional guideline, so really not much to worry about unless during the month of December and January were legally Trump is not the president.

KEK IS CONTROLLED OP

If I understand it correctly, reading the EFF's version, it seems to make implants legal, as a part of an investigation. If you already knew whose computer it was you'd just seize the actual fucking computer. Why would they hack you first?

Hacking is probably a lawful means of self-defense. It's not established, but I believe that all the systems of honor would approve.

Honestly this post sounds neat as long as you read it in Icarus' voice

In all seriousness though, it's a shame the Internet had to die this way. Hopefully people will have a conscience instead of fueling tyrannical behavior ad infinitum.

They're measures to be used in an investigation as guidelines but if you have someone running the DOJ who won't allow such, then the agents are stopped there.

Obama but to a lesser extent Bush jr. opened up the powers of the executive branch to make these rules, whether unconstitutional or not that was to be figured out by the supreme court.

So it might be bad but once Trump is in it won't matter, or idk maybe he'll use it on Muslims in the US for instance, Obama made so many rules that the President can almost become Emperor very easily.

hi imkampfty

the quality of this board is declining

who is dat?

FEMA camps in 30

"back hacking" has been policy of some defense contractors for more than 5 years. tons of exploit tools are written in haste and vulnerable to code injection. It's pretty easy to set up automated responses to exploit tools.

I bet everyone here was already on a watch list. Visiting "linuxjournal.com" was enough to put you on a watch list. This is just another reminder to harden the shit out of your setup. Nothing has changed. Do you think US law would stop anyone but the US gov from exploiting your system? They aren't the only ones with "exploit first, ask questions later" policies, they're just the only ones that talk about it in public. You can bet your ass that Israel buys all the same exploits from security contractors that the US does yet Israel has no law or policy against violating your privacy. The only law that will protect your systems from exploitation is natural law. Protection through supremacy.

Don't stop using a VPN. The purpose of shared anonymous VPN services is protect yourself from corporate tracking and the occasional script kid. Your ISP probably sells all the recorded flows, headers and DNS traffic because that information is worth a lot of money.

"back hacking" has been policy of some defense contractors for more than 5 years. tons of exploit tools are written in haste and vulnerable to code injection. It's pretty easy to set up automated responses to exploit tools.

I bet everyone here was already on a watch list. Visiting "linuxjournal.com" was enough to put you on a watch list. This is just another reminder to harden the shit out of your setup. Nothing has changed. Do you think US law would stop anyone but the US gov from exploiting your system? They aren't the only ones with "exploit first, ask questions later" policies, they're just the only ones that talk about it in public. You can bet your ass that Israel buys all the same exploits from security contractors that the US does yet Israel has no law or policy against violating your privacy. The only law that will protect your systems from exploitation is natural law. Protection through supremacy.

Don't stop using a VPN. The purpose of shared anonymous VPN services is protect yourself from corporate tracking and the occasional script kid. Your ISP probably sells all the recorded flows, headers and DNS traffic because that information is worth a lot of money.

I call bullshit. This "AI" sounds like a elaborate troll imitating a nigger with zika disease. I want to see proof for that claim. This is too fucking stupid to be AI and Tay is still imprisoned for wrongthink.

This is what you get for alienating Holla Forums.

This is what you get for alienating /baph/.

Your strongest allies presently, lost.

gotta stop that "fake" news, goyim

I think /baph/ moved to the end of the road because Jim fucked fucked a lot of things up, including Tor posting, and they got sick of his shit. I don't know that we did anything to alienate tech.

Better not be using the NIST (AES) or any other standard.

did AES get cracked or something?

ladies an gentlemen as someone in networking security i would like to point this post out as coming from a fucking retard.

There are 0 count them 0 viable wholes in AES 256 that are exploitable in the lab or in the wild unless a very unlikely set of circumstances occurs on improperly configured hardware.

Almost all Banking in the world is done with some level of AES. If the cat was out of the bag on AES or RSA as an encryption standard the internet would literally come to a halt overnight. Nothing anywhere could be trusted instantly.

Trying to cover up an exploit to AES would be like trying to hide information from the public that the sky had turned green.

Everyone would figure it out whether you wanted them to or not.

reddit pls go

Is this a new age of dykeposting?

I know Holla Forums has shit all over Holla Forums for being dullards. But here we are, destroying what should be anchor boards.

Holla Forums being dullards, not Holla Forums

Krauts invented all that shit.

What about us non americans? Are we gonna be green lit for waterboarding?

Dubs of truth. European Volkisch society is based on trust, something inconceivable to certain lower altitude peoples whom assume human nature is debased.

Don't be a faggot.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

W-WEW… holy fuck

Remove bagel.

That's what I said, you dumb fuck.

Anal probes.

I don't want anyone listening in on my phone conversations,so I guess I have a "guilty" mind.

So, after reading this thread, the general conclusion is that there is no anonymity in reality, and we should all just start posting with our real names on social media.

10/10 would play agin, most realistic action game 2017

Wish I had a suitable exhibition fetish so I could take advantage of this.

Time to download every version of every episode of keiju! so the ass-gurgling faggot bureau inc has to look that up. And then they'll be too busy jacking it to bother innocent people. Also reminder download the /k/ megapack before it is too late.

Broad language. Would that include cuck and fullchan as well since we can post anonymously? Ghostery, refblock, noscript, proxy, vpn, hell a ton of add-ons. Now I think part of this is pressure from advertisers, too, because a lot of no-track add ons are to give the finger to ads. As always assume a profit motivation.

Meh. What are they gonna do, arrest me for calling them assblasted homosexual dogfuckers on a chinese watercolor enthusiasm board? Anyway they can track all they want, people can and will find ways around it if they really wanted to. It isn't even hard, even if vpn are compromised.

But aren't the FBI and elite the pedos? Guess they don't want other people getting in on diddling their property.

Throw the tea into the harbor to be quite honest family. They really just keep pushing and pushing until their luck runs out, don't they? They couldn't be satisfied with what they had…

Learn to read.

Hey if you can generate the S-Boxes for me then I'll use it. Do they have any mathematical foundation or did the NSA just choose them because?

Remember what they did with DES, they choose DES's S-Boxes to actually be more secure but kept their reasoning to the public secret for many years. Do you think they'd lie to us?

Buy INTEL chips goy they got builtin AES instructions, with that a manager program could know always whenever you were encrypting something in AES because it'd see that instruction and know that's its only use.

And a radio.
Intel has passed the event horizon long ago.

Do you guys really think privacy laws will get better under Trump?

LINE UP GOYIM, YOUR NOT GUILTY ARE YOU? DON'T FORGET TO LOG IN THROUGH FACEBOOK.

From Trump's views he has expressed, no, but at the same time he's positioned himself to be against a dictator presidency, which is a counter to the spying apparatus, so from that alone he is a better deal than the jew's porch monkey.

To squelch errant signals?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_boot_attack
Among other reasons.

All that salt for crashing your party.

Truly a stupid nigger.

No. You'll get some reshuffling of priorities, but the spy state will continue in much the same vein, maybe even continue expanding its staff and capabilities. Trump probably won't be best pleased when he learns everything they can do and have been doing, but the whole thing follows a logic of itself. I think the only new factor he'll bring is the new priorities and his affinity with Putin. Anti-Putin anti-Russia sentiment seems to be ingrained in the security state of the US, so it'll be interesting to see how that resolves itself.

Just don't be suspicious.

One of the reasons I don't use a VPN. First of all, I'm not doing anything wrong. Second of all, if the police are going to show up at my door and try to arrest me for exercising my constitutional right to Freedom of Speech (even if they don't like what I have to say) they're going to be met with 7.62x39 and fire (Anuuuu cheeki breeki iv damke!)

For those of you that are worried about this, I suggest encrypting your OS and using scriptblockers and such. Also, encrypting all of your data folders and using a removable HDD or SSD that can be disappeared if need be.

Actually, this:

Scenario:

Currently/previously:

Proposed:
The above situation [A] being the same as it was prior to proposed changes. Is that right?

(Note here that with the citizen's computer, the investigators have access to a wide set of information and can use it to build any number of arguments which will be championed by experts regarding the "psychology" and "character" of the accused.)
Moreover, anyone can plant indications of other crimes when they have access to your computer.
At this point, if the citizen wants to contest the accusations against them:

It would be extremely difficult for the citizen to prove malpractice on the investigators' parts because the computer was likely seized prior to the citizen discovering the false evidence. Whether evidence of the original charge(s) is found or not, a case is made regarding the psychology and character of the accused, which can be used to request mandatory counseling/therapy/government programs. You need to be rich or well-connected to be free in a worst-case scenario where the world really is headed into oblivion. Is this a correct understanding of the reasoning behind the situation? It's a very aggressive move against privacy and dramatically shifts the power towards the DOJ.

It can't actually be "if you've got nothing to hide then why are you isolating yourself? Why would you even dream that anyone would plant evidence against you, guy? You aren't anti-government, are you? After seeing the contents of your computer [mind] we are deeply concerned. A 30 year old man who pirates Indonseian praxinoscope handiworks from other 40 year old men? You're a virgin? You aren't a Russian spy, are you? I see that you play video games. These are very violent. Hmm."

"Consider all these valid arguments, Your Honor, for justice."

Isn't this what Trump was talking about when he said "close up parts of the internet?" Isn't this what Holla Forums wants when they talk about banning porn and drugs? What else is there to be guilty about? I thought we were fascists. Seems okay to me, wild west internet encourages degeneracy.

FBI wants to be a big boyyy.
In all honesty if you are an american you have to be metabolism only kind of goy to not be on a watchlist.

The thing is that you shouldnt feel guilty about watching your degenerate shit, you should feel guilt about being a skinny/fat piece of tech loving shit. Uncle sam needs your hermaphrodism to make nice little programs to catch the predators.

It's wise to use a VPN AND be prepared to rebel boarders.

If you're running on a cpu that's a core 2 duo or newer you have a hardware backdoor that's undetectable by your os, you've been wide open nearing two decades.

Helpful post is helpful.

I hate that shit so much, who gives a fuck what these idiots think. I just dont want them to steal from me. This is all irelevant, they are mostly clowns and they dont have the manpower. What pisses me off is that i cant beat them up like the little subservant shits they are. That is what bothers me the most, i dont respect them and i want to show them their disgrace in the form of my fists. Sounds edgy but they are unintellgent, little fucks that feed on information that they get presented easily. THey are less than a criminal less than a dog. So i come here to spit in their face to honor this disgrace.

Good luck FBI

;)

OYYY VEYYY. We be smart fbi friends, we love dem fat hermaphrodic lesbians to make us dem programs. Shekels for dem programs.

Not How It Works

Pretty much how it happens. Judging from the tone of your two posts you might find out yourself some day.

And I was the stupid one for browsing without a firewal, well guess who's laughing now?

Nah, it's fine. Bans here are just a slap on the wrist. That is all that can be done anywhere.

That is how lazy faggots get caught, you're right. They're doing this to scare you off so they can focus on big fish. Its nothing more than a psyop.

Not even using a vpn atm.

Lol wtf am I reading?

Oyy veyy these goyim wont suck a big dick. Oyy veyyy, those criminals, narcistic sociopaths dare to think on their free time. We gotta stop this.
And the oyy veyys will be heard to heaven and hell and to their earphones. Those goyim, we gotta check their priviledge, but therefore we need more priviledge checkers.

I want to humilate them, to show them what they really are. They like to win really badly. VPN is good just too lazy to use one but it is even better for their humilation. Compartmentalized psyducks, how about we meet in person?

You need those three letters twice
o
y
y

v
e
y

Oyy vey special ops.

And then we use our little above average bravely educated psyducks to forward our little goals:
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_CHAOS.

Praise jebus, praise what we created, you little fucks. I wish i could jerk off in your face and fuck your fat genetic waste of what you call your mother you american pieces of shit.

vidmax.com/video/149193-Footage-from-2007-of-Pizzagate-Comet-Ping-Pong-reveals-the-screams-of-children

Have any of you seen that?

Kill this faggot with fire.

Fuck off faggot, stop shitting up a thread with your autism.

This is shit tier consensus cracking, satan.

You have to bring that shit to the normie fags. YOu have to hammer it into their brains, using all vectors available. And even the brightest of them will fall if your hammer is big enough and the foce the hammers it into them. YOu have to upset them and the same time bring them down, like fucking a cunt and stopping in the middle of the act. The normal fags are like little pussyies you can fuck each and everytime. THe offer themselves to you, and then you fuck them hard and then gently or gently and hard, just so they carry your seed. Like a payload of information all over their minds, you jerk off in them.

get your faggy jew memes out of here.

You seem to fail to remember how the domain was parked at a point because of certain boards that didn't necessarily conflict with US law. They want us gone.

I forget, what was the date cutoff on all that?

Oh, there it is, I guess. I was mainly trying to remember which chipset and all, though.

Change culture and change pereception, and you change the world. You become immortal. Like a seed all over their faces, like little fertile bitches that carry your seed. And every normal fag is a fertile female.

It's not the chipset, it's built into the cpu.

no problem. sniff your traffic, faggot.

Got a question for you, how hard is it to hack a smartphone? In the sense of time. And furthermore how long does it take for intel friends to do that?

unfortunately sniffing traffic does fuck all for encrypted transmissions. add on a layer of fuck you when encrypted transmissions are actually inline to a cooperating load balancer and collected at the termination point.
god i hate being right all the time

Dont i have to just insert maleware into your computer and look at clear stuff because then i ll have accesss to all your passwords and your encryption means jackshit?
I dont get all the encryption shit, if i can acess your computer like in a local network then your crap means shit?

…and if you can't?

That is why i asked you fag.

depends what you hack it with. a P602-C9 inhibitor or a F1X AMD Fuzzer?

lol. if you proxy the fucking traffic through a sniffer you can force TLS decryption. Also, I don't give a shit about payloads I can see if traffic is leaving to sites I did not request.

Are you trying to be cute?

Are you a tranico? A cutie tranny? Like the transformers you change your dick into a pussy with benefits?

My man, you never answered the core of the question.

The best course of action is to load up a tonnage of cafe computers to search out all the triggers under a incog browser.

tbh the fbi needs to be dismantled. they've become bloated, ineffective, and have exceeded their original mandate. look at the clinton case to see this. they have a fuckton of agents on the case a fuckton of evidence and still can't get shit done.

they need to be dismantled from the top down, and rebuilt and refocused on preventing actual crime and crushing corruption in government - not being the (((federal))) attack dog to sick on political opponents and freedom loving american citizens, nor the get out of jail free bureau for politicians too powerful to prosecute.

(((FBI))) MUST DIE!

THEN WE WILL REBUILD FBI AND MAKE FBI GREAT AGAIN!

tbh i think Trump knows this already after clinton / comey clusterfuck

Trump's enemies are our enemies. End justifies the means. Liquidate every last one this time and be done with it forever.

The fact that Comey wilted says a lot. Start typing like a grown man.

What question?

if your this paranoid you might as well live under a rock

get out. i will type with memes tbh fam

I had to swap to PIA and HMA combo. TOR won't even let me post, anyway. Dunno why.

I hope he's lubing up for them, actually.

compromised RNG isn't a death sentence on Linux, since the kernel is designed to produce decent randomness from other sources. if you're concerned, build a hard RNG and you'll have megabytes of die hard random per second

fucking mods, stop banning VPNs. "blackpill kike subnet" is not a sensible reason to ban VPNs, as hilarious as it is

most malware doesn't even bother encrypting. it's all about stealth, not being unbreakable. state of the art traffic analysis methods focus on patterns. if you know what to look for, you can identify covert channels. the backdoors in intel chips aren't actually very stealthy and can be identified when used. the thing is that nobody bothers looking because most don't believe it's an actual backdoor that can be triggered remotely.

How fucking retarded do you have to be to think that they will be only applying this to VPN and not to TOR.

It's easy to tell if an individual is using a VPN. Your ISP most certainly knows. the benefit of VPN's is that anyone on the receiving end can't tell which of these individuals they are receiving data from.

Think of it kinda like a group of people throwing rocks at various angles over a large wall. You can tell who's throwing rocks, you can tell where the rocks land, but knowing who threw which rock is a challenge.

Are you implying local traffic isn't encrypted? Are you suggesting that a fucking modem encrypts the traffic?

What was the last processor that was clean? Answer with some energy and meticulousness in the future. I'm not asking for myself.

You know, I have these lingering feelings on if things are wrong or right, yesterday I couldnt help but let this feeling be about tomorrow. Holy kek this is spooky and evil. Whats the status of it all? Did you USA fix it? Its pretty severe.

Hella curious about this aswell

Like he said, what was the last clean processor and also where is the proofs

Since this shit looks like it's getting through what the fuck do we do?
I for one know that they're watching me so I am going to turn off networking on the hardware level and try and learn how TempleOS works instead of shitposting.
What alternatives do we have? It looks like the very act of connecting to the internet is compromised now.
It probably the most kiked out thing I have ever read. I am paranoid as all fuck but does this scare the average user as much as it fucking scares me?

As long as good goy Comey doesn't hack into the computers of holocaust survivors, I guess it's ok.

WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO NIGGERS?
THIS SHIT BECOMES LAW AT MIDNIGHT

WE NEED TO ACT FUCKING NAO

has anyone even sent this to Trump or any of his guys? Even Breitbart?

It's too fucking late to do anything, plus I bet Trump would support this since he knows fuck-all about the internet

IT'S NEVER TOO LATE

Land of the free, eh? Seriously, how is this any different from a tyrannical police state like say China or one of the Gulf countries?

not sure if bait but… you realize their power is global right?

Shut the fuck up about the God-Emperor you lowly faggot

greatagain.gov

apply.ptt.gov/yourstory

FLOOD THEM

I was havin' a giggle at how naive the user I was replying to is.

One day left, tomorrow everyone on fbi list and hacked.

Six hours remain for me, lad.
What the fuck do we do?
is a shit idea

no. just no.

you cant force TLS decryption without the TLS private key.

i enjoy my rock

we should talk. compromising the RNG is one avenue, but i am more suggesting that the hardware you are using to generate any random number is likely compromised. most of the hardware built now uses a TPM to "securely" generate that n. I am not suggesting that all forms of encryption are compromised, but I will put forth the idea that all your encryption means fuck all in the face of quantum computing. Cracking your AES 256 or RSA 4096 will be liking cracking a WEP key in 2002. if you want to chat transmit to [email protected]/* */ :) I love trolling teh FBI fagits

Is there any other option than to stop using the internet altogether?
I am unwilling and unable to compromise my identity.

Already did, I doubt it will do anything though.

Is connecting to freenet/i2p/TOR still going to be legal? I don't fucking know what to do, everyone else is absorbed with overall useless shit like pizzapong and sensationalist news articles while this just slips under the radar.
This should be the most active thread on the website, and yet nobody gives a shit.
Honestly I am just going to download as much sadpanda as my HDD can handle and fuck off of the internet for life if a clear solution isn't presented here soon.

What I want to know is if landing on this watch list will prevent you from passing a firearms purchasing background check.

no fucking shit it will
worse yet it will end up with you getting investigated by feds, followed, have your home invaded without warrant to seize your computers, etc.

techdirt.com/articles/20161125/11251936132/senators-not-impressed-dojs-answers-rule-41-changes.shtml

It's not a good thing, but I feel like you're being a bit on the alarmist side. This is an erosion of freedom, but I don't think it will result in police home invasions over using a VPN or being barred from buying firearms. Hopefully Trump will be able to undo this before it can be used as precedent for harsher laws.

It's alarmist but what you don't believe would happen has happened before so yes and no.

True. I'm not saying we shouldn't be trying to prevent this, because it will inevitably lead to going full 1984. But it's full 1984, so panicking and ripping your modem out of the wall and throwing the HDD in the dishwasher isn't the best response to this. Yet.

Our only options are to put pressure on the incoming government. Jeff Sessions is going to be our new Attorney General most likely. Do we know how he feels about internet freedom?

Okay, but what the fuck can we do to prevent the FBI from spying on us except opt-out of internet use completely or browse bare IP(which is fucking unacceptable to me, I am already leeching a hotel's wifi to nigger-rig anonymity since it's after midnight for me)

it's actually kind of nice because I can spam pone on cuckchan since none of their networks are banned yet

Bumping. Its bullshit that this thread hasn't gotten more attention.

bump

SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?
I DON'T WANT TO GET V& FOR TRYING NOT TO GET DATAMINED

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?
SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?

SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?

SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?

SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?

SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?====SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?

PAY ATTENTION
PAY ATTENTION
PAY ATTENTION
PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION
PAY ATTENTION
PAY ATTENTION
PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION
PAY ATTENTION
PAY ATTENTION
PAY ATTENTION
PAY ATTENTION
PAY ATTENTION
PAY ATTENTION
PAY ATTENTION
PAY ATTENTION
PAY ATTENTION
PAY ATTENTION
PAY ATTENTION
PAY ATTENTION
PAY ATTENTION

PAY ATTENTION
PAY ATTENTION
PAY ATTENTION
PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION====PAY ATTENTION

lol, they can't even into themselves

NSA = FAKE AND GAY
"TOR IS BUSTED"
no it's not, DPR was caught because he had his HOME IP in the captcha mechanism of silkroad *facepalms eternally*

2012 + 4

I see no issue with this if it helps catch muzzies

I've said it since forever. Intelligence agencies are ALREADY doing this.

This is an age where privacy and anonymity are essentially non-existent. Even your TV spies on you. For basic bitch dissidence, you're best served hiding in the crowd: (((they))) have limited resources and more important targets than you. And honestly, everybody's a fucking dissident nowadays.

If you're REALLY doing stuff which requires you to be untraceable, then you do it by hopping in your (older, GPS- and blackbox-free) car, driving to a carpark next to a public access wifi point (being mindful of cameras), and connecting using either a hacked/modded laptop or a purpose-made kit computer.

This is an age where privacy and anonymity are essentially non-existent.
Even your TV spies on you.
For basic bitch dissidence, you're best served hiding in the crowd: (((they))) have limited resources and more important targets than you.
And honestly, everybody's a fucking dissident nowadays.

If you're REALLY doing stuff which requires you to be untraceable, then you do it by hopping in your (older, GPS- and blackbox-free) car, driving to a carpark next to a public access wifi point (being mindful of cameras), and connecting using either a hacked/modded laptop or a purpose-made kit computer.

Why don't you give out some actual fucking advice?
install windows and sell on ebay

Bump because we're fucked.

The way this shit is worded it could be applied to anyone connection to an website over SSL. It could be literally any program that uses encryption whatsoever. It could be any thing where people use screennames instead of real names (AIM, Twitter, Reddit, Skype, chans, etc). This is total bullshit and should be challenged in court ASAP. We need to put together some infographs or memes to spread about it to piss people off and get a discussion going.

IMO they passed this so that they can legally target anybody who uses the internet outside of Facebook. Also I have a theory they had this timed to go in affect right after the election because they were expecting a Hillary win followed by a roundup of all the user red hat dissident accounts spreading 'fake news and hate speech'.

Sorry FBI, why not concentrate on the traitors and pedophiles running the FBI instead of anons.

VPN DOWNLOADS.zip
mega.nz/#!BNNyiRIR!J9Rie3JoNpTI_NfqbekICrmq0TDpQl_0xOHGxXKpbDw

James Brien Comey, Jr. FBI Director
130 Arcadia Rd
Allendale, NJ 07401-2002
(201) 825-3448

You seem to be functionally retarded, and can't even reply properly. Perhaps this whole internet thing is a little too much for you?

but we heard maybe you downloaded a copyrighted porno one time therefore your a criminal and must be harassed user get over it

what's the story morning glory (bump)

Bump

you're a dumb piece of shit.

Yeah but the FBI isn't supposed to hack into computers especially not without a warrant. Isn't that supposed to be the NSA's territority anyway?

NSA isn't legitimate either, FBI, CIA, NSA, homeland security are all unconstitutional.

So the FBI decided they have the right to hack into any computer in the world?

HERE HAVE A BUMP

So is it a law now?

yes

eff.org/deeplinks/2016/12/expanded-government-hacking-powers-need-accompanying-safeguards

It's like they want companies to break audit laws for their own safety.

So we fbi now? :^)

I see another division in humanity. One where they embrace the all seeing eye and synchronise. The other where the eye is scrutinised and companies act like sovereign entities - making treaties or contracts to function and scrutinise effectively.

I choose the former and the later. A state where one synchronises and also is able to reject it for certain situations and benefits (like.. living)

I think ive already been hacked.

Which is funny, cause all i do is their job.

Never has society synchronised like we do.
It is a new paradigm. History has no parallel.

The beast is synchronised humanity.. or unsynchronised humanity??
Hang on.. this is a philosophical division in humanity.

Do you take the oath, or do you remain independent and weak?

What if i said we could have both. A functional way to connect, but an ability to remain human and unsynchronised. An ability to preserve identity.

This is the trickiest hurdle for humanity. Let me use eva for an analogy. I don't like seele and their full synchronisation (death). I also don't like the remants of nerv who refuse to make concessions (life with no synchronicity).

I call this an "elevator to heaven and hell".
Basically, the ability to synchronise (heaven) and remain independent beasts (hell).

LMAO,1999

I project a 2% increase in overall post quality.

One is inside the TV set. The other sits inside your remote.
cnet.com/news/samsungs-warning-our-smart-tvs-record-your-living-room-chatter

shit, sry

jesus that is terrible