Lesbian professor professes xir fears of a terrifying Trump future

Trigger Warning: Cringe From Hell

Life Under Trump
Night Terrors and Daytime Hopes By Rebecca Gordon

>Some are global: Can we hold back the rising seas that are already closing over island nations on a planet where Donald Trump promises to abandon the fight against climate change and walk away from the historic Paris climate accord? FYI actual environmentalists said it's useless eco-posturing

>But the terror that’s shaken us the most is that, in the coming years, we might witness the final collapse of the rule of law in this country. I’ve spent the last decade and a half writing about torture and other war crimes committed in the global “war on terror.” First, the Bush administration brought us two illegal wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, along with “enhanced interrogation techniques” and a permanent extralegal prison at Guantánamo Bay. The Obama administration followed with its policy of extrajudicial murder by drone, and undeclared but very real wars in Libya, Syria, and Yemen. Between them, they twisted and warped and finally broke domestic and international laws of all sorts. yet this cunt still supported Clinton

[1/2]

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jEvuX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This woman sounds suicidal. Somebody should contact the relevant local authorities to warn them so she gets the help she needs.

Someone should encourage her to do it.

[2/2]

>A young white woman started the conversation by saying how angry she was at the “uneducated white men” who voted for Trump. lol wut

>An Asian American woman began to cry a little as she described her terror not only for herself, but for African American and Latino friends who are more vulnerable than she is. it is all real in her mind

>In another class a few days later, an Indian American student told us two stories. The first was about an African American friend of hers at the University of California, Berkeley. She was walking away from a post-election anti-Trump demonstration on campus, when she found herself surrounded by a group of young white men. They began to taunt her. And then they did the thing that Trump boasted his fame allows him to do. They grabbed her pussy. She ran, and fortunately they’d had their “fun” and didn’t follow her. SHEBOON RAPE FANTASY LOL

She remembered IllRideWithYou

Living proof of why all homos and liberal professors need to be exterminated

Thanks OP. I needed a good laugh.

(polite sage for lack of substantive post)

Slide thread

[3/2]

“To all those hurt by
recent election
results:
Lets mourn and then
Lets organize.”

tomdispatch.com/post/176212/tomgram:_rebecca_gordon,_no_"new_normal"/

archive.is/jEvuX

Proof of demonic/anti christ spirit.

End times.

GAS THE EASTERN ORDER

Nigga wut?

Thread theme

Thread theme

I went to college for six years and achieved a double STEM degree in that timeframe.

And I learned basically nothing that would applicable to this situation - then again, I was done by '08, so I was able to avoid a lot of the shit they were pushing out on my way in.
I went to a 'Christian college', which basically just means a lot of christcucky nuns in the school admin and a fuckton of third-world shitskins mulling about everywhere generally being smelly, stupid and violent, and despite this they were in the process of forcing incoming students to spend a day each week going to these semester-long pozz courses, which is what I wager is the material these slimebags think is 'educating' in the context of fucking a presidential election.

You deserve it, sir.
I'll take Things That Never Happened for $100.

Why are professors allowing students to tell stories in classes? What the fuck kind of class is this wherein time is wasted by allowing an Indian American girl is allowed to kvetch about shit that there's no way to prove even fucking happened?
Oh, okay, uh, I'll take things that never happened for $500 then I guess.
For fuck's sake, we already had this story come out and it turned out to be fake as fuck.

….
There is no category of Things That Didn't Happen which can genuinely quantify the degree of things that did not happen in that story.
AND we already had THAT story too - and it was also bullshit!

PFFFFT.

How is this journalism?
How is it that this dyke is allowed to just repeat stories like this, in a major rag, despite there being ZERO FUCKING EVIDENCE that any of this shit transpired?
This is basically some over-emotional twat repeating stories she heard some shitskins tell, despite that shitskins all over the country have been telling the same virtue-signally bullshit, all of it turning out to be completely fake upon even a precursory examination.

This is not academically relevant material, its not journalistically relevant material, its just not relevant material in any context - yet here is a … Oh, wait… This isn't a major rag, this is some shitty blog that basically encapsulates the concept of 'fake news'.
Top Fucking Kek, these people are trash and I can't wait until I'm allowed to put them on the curb (jaw first).

Feelings Trump Logic

LOL

She used to write good articles on TomDispatch about the CIA torture program.

But now it seems she went full Tumblr.

I wish I could have been there for that ethics class. I would have had such a boner.

MKUltra'd?

she fears the big white dick

TOP KEK

Why are dykes the source of so much bullshit, dykes and trannies trying to get their womyn card stamped.

With any luck.

Is that a game show?

there’s the Italian Marxist Antonio Gramsci’s suggestion
of course there is ,why would anyone expect any different?

of course there is ,why would anyone expect any different?
no idea why greentext failed

Most liberal arts professors are psychological basket cases.

Visit any humanities department in any college or uni and you will find yourself in a stable of neurotics who could never function in any other professional environment. They exist in a sort of demilitarized zone, where the only thing saving them is that their colleagues are just as dysfunctional as they are.

Some funny bits:
Incidents that the SPLC logs are all self reported. By their own rules, they believe each to be true without any further proof. All reports are anonymous.

TODAY ON THINGS THAT NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED…

What the fuck did I just read.

There's one more very important factor in the rise of abstract art.

Because any given peice of it will have no intrinsic merit, appraisers and critics can assign it any value they like. This makes them an ideal vehicle for money laundering. A poorly-rendered portrait or landscape being the predicate for a million-dollar transaction will raise a lot of red flags. But only a paid expert can tell you how much the Emperor's clothes are worth.

This is exactly why I am in the process of becoming a tenured professor. Hiding the powerlevel is so incredibly difficult, but it has to be done.

Make Postmodernism Heideggerian Again

Actually, Gramsci is a good model to follow in this day and age, especially the theory of cultural hegemonies. Just throw out all of the Marxist garbage, and it's actually a pretty good organizational theory for the Right.

Good on you, my dude.

I did one year on the market then bailed for personal reasons + deep and unabating contempt for most in academia

You're going to spend like twenty years living a lie. And tenure isn't the institutional invulnerability most people think it is.

As a lone individual it's impossible to effect change from the inside. You will need to amass a crew of allies to take the place over.

Ask yourself this: "Can I foresee any plausible circumstance in which I will have the power to summarily fire everyone in the department and install replacements of my choosing?"

If the answer isn't yes you're just laying out blueprint for wasting your life. By the time you get tenure you will be so emotionally and psychologically compromised from your long years of pretense you'll be constitutionally incapable of doing what you dreamed of as a young man. Even if you actually have the freedom to do it.

Counterpoint: this one guy's life doesn't actually matter that much, and isn't the end goal for us, we have to have people willing to put in time with no direct reward. The same was true of the leftward influencing of the academy, the same will be true for ours.

Ave, frater.

Already spent 6, my resolve has not been weakened at all. I have several other fellow travelers as well as others that I suspect harbor similar views. What I truly want in life is a big, happy family, which I am on the way to having. If in my crusade to retake postmodernism from the left I fail, then I fail. Nonetheless, I find some solace in the fact that I may be able to subvert that which has been subverted.

Somewhat my view on this. I'm in Eastern Europe, I will soon be starting my family, and I am quite happy with the course of my personal life - my only rage burns against the Marxists and Liberals who would destroy all that is beautiful so that we may be equal in our squalor.

Imagine being so bluepilled you have nightmares about being white.

whatever

wew

I'm tired of this notion. Islands sink when they are no longer propped up by the forces that formed them.

Josh fuck off

What a self-absorbed cunt. If I could stand the poor company I'd be stirring up the shitskins against her politically appropriation of the poc's struggle.

Greetings, Starfighter. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan armada.