Holy shit this was horrible. This has a fucking 8/10 rating on IMDB. 8/10 average rating

Holy shit this was horrible. This has a fucking 8/10 rating on IMDB. 8/10 average rating

What a joke

Other urls found in this thread:

theendofzion.com/the-fecal-fixation-of-the-chosen-ones/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good job OP

Anything with more than 2500 votes and post-2007 is a fake rating in IMDB

I remember when a 8 score was a rare occurrence on the website.

I don't know which means less, IMDB ratings or RottenTomatoes.

Boy how long ago was that, now or in the past 10 years, anything less than 8 is below average and not worth watching to these people.

It wasn't that rare to be honest, lots of folk shitpost their rating on certain well-loved movies at times7 or 7.5 movies would be 8+ or even 9, but the only malicious cases i remember are from the turks.
Slavs do it all the time for their beloved classic comedies, notorious cases are The Marathon Family and Operation "Y", which are actually great movies but not that far out

if it's shit and popular, it's for kids - like pirates of the carribean
also, it was fun and self-aware

t. normalfag

No it wasn't
Yea of how shitty it was

DUDE JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF LMAO

Is Green Girl doing the CIA pose?

How many women do you suppose this lovable rascal has raped

It was a good enough popcorn flick to take my mom to on movie night. Kurt Russel was awesome as fuck like always.

When are they going to do a proper Stargate Sequel with him in it again. I tried watching the tv series but it was like watching Reddit try and discuss Atheism+.

oh boy
theendofzion.com/the-fecal-fixation-of-the-chosen-ones/

Rotten Tomatoes. When commercials are using Rotten Tomatoes in their advertisement as a trusted source, it's got to be shit. Also, aggregate sites are shit in general because they homogenize ratings like everyone is following the same scale when rating things when they don't. There might be weighted credibility ratings that are invisible to you for "professional" sites or it devolves it fanboy or the movie director vote manipulation.

They also don't have forums for any kind of discussion so you either got to read through casual drivel to find the good points to make your opinion or gamble at the theater by paying upfront. Outside of some facts you can glean, it's just as useless as wikipedia.

It's got action. Who gives a fuck about anything else in a capeshit movie?

Its a good movie, go back to Redd t if you can't understand it

Why do americans love this? Is it something cultural?

The same reason they like anything. Because it is heavily marketed to them.

IMDB became irrelevant the moment it let anyone sign up giving rankings. To seal the deal on irrelevancy, they purge their forums which for mainstream garbage like this, had zero to offer, but they also dumped years worth of interesting forum tidbits on a wide range of obscure tv and films. Fucking IMDB is about as useless as a third Galaxy of the Guardians movie.

first pirates was good tho

Him? Zero. Guys like Depp can hit women with their fists and be called 'cute.'

get out

I want a movie based on the original comic, just to see feminuts get triggered.