What was the best sitcom of all time and why was it Roseanne?

What was the best sitcom of all time and why was it Roseanne?

This was the best

rewatching this in the current year is a gem

Don't you like the new totally-not-a-ripoff ABC series with the janitor from Scrubs and Debra from Everybody Shits On Raymond Because He's A White Male Father In A Sitcom And Thus The Only Demographic You're Allowed To Mock that copied the format down to the family composition?

I remember when these two were on back to back on Thursday (or was it Wednesday?) nights.

this

i just watch it hoping for a fapworthy debra scene. she presses all the right mom fetish buttons for me. malcom and the middle's mom was almost perfect but her voice killed it for me.

Cause it was not Roseanne. it was Married with Children. you're welcome.

HAHA SO LE FUNNY

Never failed to amuse me. Plus at times it taught that being a nigger is bad.

Holla Forums and its white privilege again

don't they look human to you bigots?

i'm a full grown white male Trump voter and Richard Spencer supporter and I straight up watched this every weekday over Tim Allen, Full House, and other faggy white sitcoms of the day

lol faggot
>>>/reddit/

Consider your virtues signalled.

Fawlty Towers tbh

Close but no cigar.

Steve Urkel aged like shit.

what the fuck is a sitcom?

I like the one episode they did, but I don't understand why they remade it 30 times

Good, except for the tranny episode and the virtue signaling in the later seasons.

Actual best sitcom of all time coming through.

yes burger media has always been trash

The trash was so much that some gems appeared form time to time
These days i cannot say the same

Malcolm's mom has a nude scene in the Chips movie. I'm not sure if it's really her body, but it looks real.

sex and the city

It's "Sex IN The City", newfag.

PAYYYTRICIAN

What do you mean, he's right there :^)

Drew Carey was murdered and replaced with a lookalike that wears womens' glasses.

A bit strange to lose all that weight but keep the same sized suits.

Fucking this. The Simpson got btfo by this show.

It was a great show due to relatable characters that made fun of themselves. A bit like Roseanne, but without any desire to make the main characters look nice.