Was this state ever good? All I hear about it is how it's filled with hipsters, faggots...

Was this state ever good? All I hear about it is how it's filled with hipsters, faggots, and every other form of cancer you can think of. In fact, how much degeneracy is in this state now?

If its rural population were increased, that could change.

Could've been another Texas. Fucking Spics ruined that though.

It might have been good during the last gold rush there.

If you kicked out all the spics, kikes and fags Cali would be awesome. It's gay as fuck because kikes are concentrated in Pedowood and during WW2 all the fags were dishonorably discharged at Alameda. They stayed around and polluted the whole state with their degenerate shit.

I lived in LA, but rarely went east of the 405. The white areas are great despite the hipster faggots.

Part of the reason all the tech companies in silicon valley are so pozzed is that the dual income childless fag households had tons of money to invest.

I love Cali because of it's climate.

Honestly it would be easy to take over Hawaii.

Have a Japxit and replace the Japs with fresh off the boat North Koreans who would hate everything commie.

Califag here

California is great. Best weather, great for agriculture, lots of ocean.

The problem is that those condition attract everyone. But the people who stay are either rentiers or their serfs. Technically, I'm a serf, but a higher paid one.

Kicking out the wetbacks would help a lot. We have niggers too. If we could somehow take control of the state governance, we could make California great again. Problem is that everyone votes Democrat here. We'd have to invade the Democrat party to take over. It's so Democrat here that we didn't even have a Republican on the ballot for senate; we had 2 Democrats.

Cali will only be cool if it secedes into the pacific ocean.

Nice digits.
I couldn't care less if it slipped off into the ocean. Nothing of value would be lost, except maybe (((Michael Savage))).
t. - Grew up in NorCal

Greetings, fellow Califag.

The weather isn't the main attraction for those moving into the state - the welfare and handouts are.

Demographically, we are an extension of Mexico. Since the 60's we've opened the gates to all economic migrants who can string two English words together. Prior to Reagan, California had been a fairly conservative state. It's why we (during the 70's) had well funded government schools and infrastructure - hard working Americans made it happen.
Now, due to the overpopulation of Mexicans, our state government is beginning to reflect the efficacy of Mexican culture and government.
All in all, California sucks because Mexico sucks.

As for the black communities, eliminating handouts is the best thing our state could do. Imagine if you stopped feeding monkeys at the zoo. That image is what would happen to all black communities (except with guns and drugs).

California, as a geographical entity, is fucking awesome. Too awesome for its own good. More specifically coastal California which is where all the moneyed scumbag class wants to live and has created a distorted supply/demand lefty utopia
-L.A. spic

My grandfather camp to cali in the 30's, 40's and then 50's. Said it use to be paradise everywhere he looked down the beach everyone was blonde.

shilling my dead board if anyone cares
>>>/cali/

The climate is great and it's the most agriculturally productive state in the country.

(checked)
There is the counterpoint- Texas needs to be VERY careful not to turn into another California.

Hawaii would be wonderful sans natives

every country has its leftist region, california is basically the catalonia of the US

California is pretty cool despite all the fags around here. Calexit isn't going to happen. If everyone in California voted on a referendum on whether or not to stay in the US then 9,999 out of every 10,000 people would vote to stay.

Lived her all my life, North and South and grew up in the Bay Area.

I am old enough to remember it in the 80's the brief moment before Asians and Mexicans flooded everything.

In first grade my grammar school was 90% white, 5% black and 5% Mexican.

By sixth grade my grammar school was 30% white, 70% asian. The blacks and mexicans were pushed out.

Now those schools are 100% asian.

I am sure in Southern California, it was the same but with mexicans instead of asians.

The Bay Area is beautiful, especially the peninsula and Santa Cruz mountains. The coast south of Monterrey is perhaps one of the most beautiful places on earth.

The entire coast is very beautiful and the redwoods of the northern coast are gorgeous. The desert and southern coast is also very beautiful.

Too bad it has filled with so many fucking people. It used to be a lot more empty compared to today. Now you can barely move around.

All of the previously rural areas filled with farmhouses, barns and cows are filled with housing tracts and massive amounts of cars. The entire central valley is gradually becoming one big urban shit hole.

People ruin everything. We need a plague to wipe out the population and believe me, it is coming. A weak population has been artificially propped up by wealth and antibiotics. Soon nature will crash the human race and restore the natural balance of survival of the fittest.

Population of Ca from 1960.

Imagine living here in 1950. It would be empty compared to today. You would have all of the beautiful nature to yourself.

No, California always sucked. It's always been ruled by absolute shysters lawyering their way into riches at the expense of everyone else.

it's the anus of america, just as florida is the cock of america

Well, Los Angeles has always been a jew city. I don't know why the kikes thought this was a good idea when you can't go anywhere without seeing absolute filth and homelessness. They'll prevent a single decent german restaurant from opening here, but they won't do a damn thing about criminals they bring in.

Nothern California looks like it may be okay, but it's still going to have retarded hipsters moving there from Southern California.

It was good before the influx of spics. It was pretty much coastal conservative state and there is still some of that lingering here from time to time in SoCal. However pozzed cities like San fagsisco and los spicales ruined a lot of it thxs to kikes. Cali is practically flooded with Mexicans in the south can't say much for NorCal since I only go there if it's for a special occasion. OC, riverside, San Diego, low Angeles and etc of SoCal is all filled with Mexicans. Unis that are some of the best in the world shove leftist propaganda and promote diversity. I can't go one day walking where I live without seeing at least one mixed race couple. Lot of conservatives still linger but I doubt it would still be in the 10-15 years depending if Mexicans leave. Some of the nicest towns are turning to Mexican cities such as Santa Ana where it's all Mexicans and the white people are those in the legal system. And that the city has a huge homeless problem and they even camp out in front of the courthouse where you can see them setup tents yet liberals say "gib monies to Mexicans and Africans" instead of helping the obvious homeless problem. There is still some hope but it's still a candle in the tempest once Trump gets them the fuck out. But even if they do leave the leftist will remain and try and fuck it up so I prolly just move some where in the Midwest or south or perhaps Maine.

California is now, and has always been, a great state. It has some spectacular natural wonders and one of the largest living deserts in the world.

You can't blame the state for the idiots who choose to live there. That would be like claiming the Moon isn't majestic because Neil Armstrong was an asshole. The state is beautiful and glorious. The people suck buttered ass.

Defund sanc cities, deport illegals, and do something about the economy, then CA can be good again.

At this point, we are drowning in debt, its expensive as hell in many cities, and "lifelong English learners" are becoming a bigger and bigger part of the academic population.

California is that girl who was cute and innocent in high school, but by 25 had ridden 150 cocks, was nursing two drug addictions and had tattoos on her face.

t. former califag for 3 decades

Anybody that defends what the state is now is low IQ. It is pozzed beyond redemption.

Neil Armstrong was a really smart, good hearted man

Your father is a lying sack of shit. It was mostly all White population, but everyone was blond is beyond retarded.

You are probably a butthurt spic spaniard huh?

Califag here. Pretty sure California has historically always been the least white state in the union. But geographically California has always been the GOAT. Yosemite, Sierras, Redwoods, endless beaches, etc. If you are into innawoods shit it is hard to beat, especially since only white like that so you can always escape the shitskins. The worst part is that it means all the cities, which are also in some of the most geographically perfect places, are 100% diverse and vibrant and cucked. If you want to actually make money you either have to be surrounded by browns or at least surrounded by cucks. There is no escape from that. And because whites are only really concentrated in rural places, there is 0 sense of community anywhere in the state.

Funny how it took a film produced in Germany to inspire me to learn about the history of California. Pretty sad that all the hard working people of CA have been and are still drowning in lazy cucks and shitskins

Yea like 100 years ago california was fine

The Sierras are by far the best part of California. The most white and has Gold history. Grandpa and I go gold panning every once in a while. Ive been up to the North Coast and its pretty white but way too Liberal. If Sac, the Bay, and L.A were to be nuked, I would lose some family but It might be for the better. Fuck So cal and the bay to be particular. They keep flooding to norcal and raising housing prices. The spics in the central valley are mostly cartel wet backs but theres a few based spics. We have the best weed and good food here. Pretty much everything you want to do can be done (except guns). I want to shill for secession so I can kill all the liberals once they try to. Hella wish that the State of Jefferson could happen that includes placer county so we can have lower taxes, less hand outs, and actual 2nd Amendment rights. I'm hoping Trump helps us get rid of our unconstitutional gun laws, but were probably doomed because most of the gun owners left. THIS IS FOR YOU GUN OWNERS WHO LEFT US BEHIND. THIS LEGISLATION WILL SPREAD BECAUSE YOU GAVE UP THE FIGHT. God damn i just want a rifle like the Free states. Anyways, theres still some based people in the hills. They are like gold, hard to find and already mined.

Came here for grad school. CA has great weather (bike to campus everyday) and really beautiful ocean/nature. I like the science programs here too.
It's mostly fine for me here but I bet I'm much more tolerant and don't give a shit about the demographics like most people on here would.
It's not for everyone but if you can make it work and never go to WeHo, it's fine.

Californian coasts are some of the most beautiful in the world, and parts of northern california are habitable, but everything south or east of Mendocino county needs to be purged with extreme prejudice.

Fucking thank you. It's the most obvious shibboleth of someone who's not a Californian. If you say Cali, you sound like a nigger or an air-headed degenerate slurring some shit like "yeah fuckin Cali man yeah got that good bud duuude like fuckin yeah right on man Cali love dude like right haaaa." I see it all the time on Holla Forums and it bugs the shit out of me.

I'd almost suggest people start using it because it does piss off Californians like no other, but it only pisses off the ones that aren't shitlib fuckups.

Sure, you had a few browns, but the VAST majority of faces are White and all signs are in english. (looking at extras and filming locations). This was in the mid-late 1970s. I guess it was still maybe alright up until Reagan's amnesty in the 1980s.

Other old shows are possibly a window to that time.

>Columbo I know, Peter Falk is a jew

All lily White, all in LA. Also all cop shows, oddly enough

Shit, Armalite, which was a division of Fairchild Aircraft, and gave us the hated, evil, baby-killing AR-10 and AR-15 rifles in the 1950s, (among others) was located in Long Beach. Hard to believe that LA used to be full of industry, even weapons, and White people. Insane when one sees it today.

I wish I could have seen LA back in the day.

It already is. Cities like Austin are starting to take over whole states. It almost seems intentional. Silicon valley companies are moving to large cities in red states and turning them blue. It happened this last election with Las Vegas turning Nevada blue. These faggots are either fleeing CA because it is too liberal, or moving their businesses because it is too expensive and turning other states into mini-fucking-californias with their libshit views.

Texasfag here, can confirm. Texas has some of the best business laws/taxes in the US, so companies are fleeing here en masse. Tech is moving to Austin and oil/industry to Houston or rural west Texas places.

Also noticed a SHITLOAD of Californians moving here and pozzing the place up, just like fucking locusts. Austin has always been the poz of Texas, but talking to old-timers, it used to be kind of a cool poz, if such a thing exists. "Keep Austin Weird" may be a slogan, but the reality is that Texas liberals still had a streak of "progun/libertarian/anti-'big business-tycoon'" type of liberalism instead of the idpol anti-White faggotry of now. Problem is, now, it's all idpol anti-White and it sucks.

If you look at the Election map, Travis county went like 67% or more for Hillary, and the surrounding counties are pink instead of hard red, like Austin's poz is spreading. Same with Bexar, Dallas and Harris counties. Solid blue, and the surrounding red counties are going pink to purple. Honestly, unless the demographics of the state are not unfucked, it'll be swing by 2024 and solid blue in a cycle or two after that.

It's not a CA law but a federal law that bars you from purchasing firearms if you use controlled substances. But I am sure you knew this.

Anybody else notice how the CA fags posting here seem to be kinda stupid?

I was stationed in California for two years (about fifteen years ago). Every woman I met in a laidback setting proudly exclaimed they were "bi". It was a rule on unnature or something

Cali

depends where you are. outside of the(extremely liberal) bay area and mainly all of the coast, the state's very conservative. orange county has also always been really conservative for whatever reason, but it might've just barely gone blue this year. i was recently in yosemite and i saw a lot of trump signs on the drive down there. central california's very conservative and so is most of northern california. even in this election, 32% voted trump - compared to clinton's 62%.

it's a shame too. it's by far the most beautiful state in the country with the best weather, best beaches. it's absolutely gorgeous.

They used to make movies in new York, and had to rely on natural light to make movies. This meant that movies could be made only around summer. Los Angeles politicians decided to sell the land for cheap, saying the sun all year equals movies all year. Then they moved to hollywood. You forgot that Los Angeles wasn't always so crowded, as it was a desert.

Keep an eye out for your rural areas. I'm a Nevadafag and have been saving up for some land. Whenever the economy seems to be bouncing back these fucks swarm in and explode property values. By the time all is said and done they refuse to sell for less than they paid(despite the bubble having popped) essentially preventing any locals from ever purchasing land that is even remotely nearby their families or a large city center. Judging by how things are looking I won't be able to save up enough before the next clusterfucked caliboom for rural land.
This type of thing is happening in the midwest right now as well. Places like Kansas City, Pheonix, Denver etc. are all starting to sway. The coast is spreading like cancer throughout the midwest/south.

One of my nephews (grade school) wears a "CALI" hat, flat brim like a wigger. I just want to slap it off of him. He was raised with TVs and smartphones, junkfood (individually portioned, no homecooked meals), Justin Timberlake as an idol. It's probably not his fault he's a complete spaz that makes one uncomfortable to even watch.

The mother had three kids. I'll say that everybody I know (including myself) that tries to be a thoughtful decent human being decides to have no kids, or they just end up not having them. Complete morons that can't even function as parents end up having three

It was also kikes trying to escape early patents on cameras. Edison and Kodak had patented and copyrighted a shitload of stuff related to cameras, film and processes and kike filmmakers had to pay royalties every time they used certain cameras, lenses, film or film processing methods. Edison was based in NYC/NJ and so was the film industry, so it was impossible to hide from police, and Edison and Kodak's army of patent lawyers and therefore fines and lawsuits.

So they moved to the geographically furthest place they could; southern California, which back then, may as well have been the moon, for all the ability Edison/Kodak had to enforce their patents and copyrights. And, as you mentioned, the area just happened to have amazing weather for year-round filming and a wide variety of environments within a short drive, so many different types of locations could be shot.

It was crazy how perfect SoCal is for the film industry, but the start of it all was jews trying to jew inventors and companies out of money and royalties.

This pretty much. Could be a great state if the cancer was chopped off and replaced.

Kommiefornia is a cess pit of degeneracy, and liberal leftist bullshit, on top of being ruled by jews. No amount of good weather can salvage what that state has become. Anyone who is willing to make excuses, assuage that viper's nest of poisonous filth for the fucking weather, needs to burn along with the state. It's not just because of what and who are in the state that is bad. It's also the plague that that cesspit spews out and contaminates other states with that is also one of it biggest problem. You don't hear people saying "Oh geezus those Arizonans, or Texans, or Nebraskans, really came here and fucked up everything, no. It's always, always Californians.

Look at the corruption that fucking state has done to other states, to Oregon, to Washington, to Colorado, Idaho, Arizona, and especially to Texas, among other states it is getting it's fangs into. No, no amount of weather can forgive that place for the amount of evil it has done. The few decent people (mostly in most northern part of the state) should relocate, so the state can be branded the anathema that it is and wiped clean or walled off from the rest of us.

Dammit. Ah well

Already happening and it makes my blood boil. Land/housing is prohibitively expensive, even if it's paid for, because the property taxes skyrocket like a Saturn V. Texas has the third-highest property taxes in the US, and it's only getting worse.

I want land for sure, but with Texas getting retarded on taxes and the demographics turning this place into Northern Mexico, I'm planning my escape. The dream is to get out to Wyoming or Montana, or some other 90+% White state get a job, buy some land in a rural place, build my dream cabin and go from there. Problem is, there are no jobs where the land is affordable, and I have no farming skills, so going mountain man is not an option. Might have to live in or near a "big city" and have a plot of land more rural. Although I spoke to a visiting Montanan the other day, and he said that Helena is the biggest city in the state and it only has like 70-something thousand people. I was blown the fuck away because my "small city" here in Texas has just over 50,000 people and it's "small". So even a "big city", would still be "small" by my standards. I can't fucking wait to get to Montana or Wyoming. Fuck.

I still liked him in Columbo and The Great Race.

I've seriously been considering moving north, my profession allows me remote work opportunities but usually only if you are reputable(BA/CS), which would be viable if I started consulting/freelancing immediately. Even then it would require extensive travel which I wouldn't be a fan of.
It really pains me considering I'm third generation Nevadan and the desert is in my blood but sometimes I just don't see any other way. At this point I have to move every 1-2 years anyways just to be closer to the land.
Also, I just fucking hate the cold. I can handle 120F with a sweater and pants but put me in the snow with a godamn space suit on and I'm over it in about 15 minutes.

The countryside is nice, and they make good wine too.

From Texas, so I'm the same way, but I did a stint in the Army, and so I had to spend a winter in Maryland, and another winter in the Afghan mountains, in between I was stationed in Fort Polk, Louisiana, so heat plus swamp humidity and bugs, and honestly, I dunno what happened, but the cold and snow must've awoken some ancient racial memory in me, because after a few weeks I was fine and sort of liked it. I mean, it sucks in the same way 110+ sucks, but it seemed more palatable somehow. Now, I'm a little older, (mid-30s), and I find myself getting more heat sensitive as I age. Each summer seems worse and worse. I think at this point, I would put up with the cold so as to get four real seasons and summer highs in the 80s would be positively divine.

I hear you on having a true Blood and Soil connection to the land, but we're not desert people assuming you're White/European descended. I live in the Texas Hill Country which is desert/steppe/scrubland and honestly, I feel no "pull" towards it. It doesn't speak to me like some other people I know. Beautiful land and very nice, but I just feel nothing towards it. Now, when I visit the mountains and green forests and plains up north or in the west, that's when my soul gets stirred, even though I'm not from there. Weird. Try spending some time in the mountains/forests/plains, especially in winter. You might be surprised at your reaction. Lord knows I was.

You have to kick out all the spics and niggers kikes and also pic related

Tempted to make a "people who Cali" thread.

It was good until the entire fucking 5th column of commies decided "nah we don't need to do shit in the rest of the country, they make all their movies here all we have to do is fuck this up and the rest will follow."

I am, and all things considered I handle the cold better than others it just doesn't feel satisfying. Seems like more of a novelty than anything else. The greatest time of year IMO is when the summer heat kicks in after a desert winter. You can just lay outside and the heat just puts you straight to bed. It's an amazing feeling.
I'm quite a bit younger but I'll have to set aside some time to experience the colder climates at length. Maybe I'll change my mind.

I had to move from the southern US to SoCal.
I'm miserable, and I kinda wanna kill myself.

Any season change does that to me. After months of heat, the first cold front that REALLY drops the temps is nearly orgasmic. Same with the first heat after winter. Love that.

Maybe our desert/heat situations are different. Central Texas gets intermittent at best rainfall, but the humidity can be high and the temps are sick. The past few summers, we'll get 2-3 months of 95+ temps, and in 2011 or 2012, we had like 30+ days of 100+ (10 days of 110+) with zero rainfall. That shit just fucking WEARS on me. Can't do shit outside, riding in a car with the windows down is not an option, since when the air is that hot, going faster just makes it feel like a blast furnace. Even the nighttime lows are still high 80s, low 90s, and that still sucks. Its almost a reverse-winter, where for 3-4 months you still can't do shit outside because the conditions are harsh as fuck, but instead of hypothermia, it's heat stroke.

I don't mind heat, but that is some oppressive shit. I get why people live in SoCal, since it's basically 85 every single day of the year and never rains. I would love to live there, but the people and the politics keep me away.

Isn't most of the place a fucking desert even before the mismanagement of the water supply?

That was my impression when I lived there (I was near Sacramento). It's pretty dry overall, like most of the west.

Another thing that impressed me (negatively) is that damn near the entire state is empty and everybody lives cramped together in subdivisions with (from my midwestern perspective) insanely small yards. You're not allowed to develop most of the state, you can own a home but it might as well be an apartment, there's no land with it

I used to go to this state all the time, especially the central valley. If there wasnt water pumped into the central valley, it would turn to desert within 2 years. The LA area is glorified desert lands. Pretty much everything south of Tracy is glorified desert, tbh.

Used to go across Donner Pass a lot, beautiful country up there in the Sierra Nevada's.Up north by Mt Shasta is gorgeous as well, just shitty to drive through with 40K lbs in the trailer.

SF and SJ are shit, but compared to LA, Id rather deal with the bullshit there. LA is pure sprawl in every fuckin direction. I honestly dont understand why people would want to live there.

From what I remember when I would go to the central valley area, during the day it was hot as fuck, but at night it would cool off considerably.

Unfortunately for you, you have that humidity. It's dry here year round.
Vacationed once in Utah and they had towel dryers and shit. I would rather drink more water than have to deal with excess water in the air. That just makes it worse for either climate.
Thought about checking out Japan but everywhere is just moist as fuck and salty, like a nasty day in Florida.
Anyone who has been to the gulf just knows the heat is smothering heat. My pores were individually yelling GO HOME.

checked

Seriously the most oppressive shit I've ever dealt with. Even just driving through along I-10 to see family in Florida is fucking awful. Every fuel stop is a sticky nightmare, and the smell from the brackish water and the swamps and bayous…no thanks. I'd rather go to the desert than live anywhere near the Gulf Coast.

Absolutely. That heat in the summer down south is plain evil. Walk outside and you're drenched in 5 mins flat. That is one thing I absolutely do not miss about FL.

The state isn't that bad. The commie areas on the coast are where you find all the illegals, hipsters, fags, and "revolutionary" types.

Unfortunately, we are pretty fucked when it comes to the electoral college, despite the fact that a large portion of our congressmen represent Republican districts. We also look way more blue than we really are. Our state assembly is pretty close, and Dems are just a hair more of a majority. Like I said, the commie areas on the coast fuck over the rest of us.

San Diego is a pretty interesting area, and is the only major metropolis with a significant Republican voter base.

It is very possible to flip California. As much as the larpers here will hate, we (California Republicans) will have to convince the Mexicans that they're better off getting citizenship and joining us. We also have to drive up the population in the rural, Red areas, so I think we would have to spread the ideas of agrarian society with specific emphasis on the nuclear family.

California could possibly flip in our lifetimes. It isn't too crazy, especially when you consider the demographics of this state.

Found the Fed
Enjoying your new HQ across from Top Golf?

Just amazing. You and all of them have to go back.

no

deport the mexicans

holy fuck you're retarded.

yes. the more lefties in power, the harder it is for your larping racial utopia. I know, you'll have to talk to the icky mean Mexicans, but it is more important that Conservatives take power.

It does, but the voters can't do absolute shit in that area. I know, I lived there for a time for business and have family that I can't for the life of me fathom, lives there. It's a bunch of republicans that are impotent when it comes to Mexicans (illegals) the state gov and la raza. Not to mention Obongo imported a bunch of African immigrants there too and that is starting to take off. Don't let the mostly affluent areas fool you into thinking they can do anything outside their little bought out pieces of soccer mom utopia, which by the way because of soccer moms, are starting to turn blue because their cucked husbands let them make all the decisions.

Your position is so stupid that you are only worthy of mockery, fuck back off to whatever Buzzfeed article you linked to here from.

I want their votes, I don't think they're the same. You seem to be autistic. It'd be fucking retarded to underestimate the voting power of legal hispanics, which is increasing.

We already got their votes and now is the time to deport them you mong, why are you talking like it's a month ago and the elections never happened?

In the next elections. I want to flip California back.

They don't learn english, they form enclaves where they keep their customs and language, they undercut wages, and the language thing makes it so when they start hitting a certain percentage of the population, natives are unable to communicate in their own fucking country.

Spics are ok when wildly outnumbered, but give them an inch and they turn the place into Mexico. Spanish, spanish, fucking spanish everywhere.

California used to be a reliably conservative state of farmers, sailors, and military.
Initially, even the large hispanic population did not change its voting trends, hispanics being reliably catholic and conservative.

LA and San Francisco become money centers, urbanized, and got very liberal. LA is also ground zero for nigger culture (Rap).
With their money they came to dominate politics in Cali. They gerrymandered the state to completely marginalize the conservative majority. More than half of the counties are in LA and San Fran alone.

San Diego is finally going the way of LA as it becomes larger and wealthier. It would've been already consumed by the LA mega sprawl without Camp Pendleton.

-Califag

Yes. At one point. Then we were sold out & got flooded by jumping beans.

Spoiler: There will be no "next elections" or Trump has failed us

Grew up outside of Amarillo Vega/Wildorado now live in commiefornia, but I've been thinking about moving back. My son is the only white boy in his class luckily the others are dots, instead of spics, so they aren't violent or anything - unlike his preschool where he got some of his teeth knocked loose. My grandparents left a nice, sturdy, homestead that my cousin lives in. I think she would be amicable to living together, and my kids could live a normal life with rattlesnakes.

spic here, my family of illegals are actually really really catholic and conservative, then again my family has light skin complexion and we usually dont associate with our dark skin neighbors. We someone hate niggers and all those fucking idiots protesting the election. Kind of funny, part of my family that are legal, actually didn't vote for either Hillary or Trump. They said Hillary was all for the fags and degenerates and if Trump didn't talk shit about Mexicans in general he could had taken their vote.
-I read somewhere 1/3 of Hispanics voted for Trump.

I would do it, even though Texas will be as brown as CA soon. The panhandle and high plains will be last, (most north), but they'll go soon enough. I would consider TX a waystation to build money to escape north. Lower cost of living compared to CA, and if you're living with your cousin, that splits living expenses, so you can put more into savings to GTFO.

No
All the quitters on the Oregon trail settled there

It used to be a Libertarian paradise, but it got corrupted by (((foreign influences))), Jewlywood and nigger culture.

I've lived in a number of states in the last decade and Texas is the only one that both has a lot of job openings, and has very affordable cost of living. The writing is on the wall for the state, but at this time it's not a bad place to live for somebody with not a lot of money or experience looking to build a life and some wealth

t. every holocaust denier on Holla Forums

Unfortunately true. For now. As I said earlier, my dream is to head up north and get some land, but those two things you mentioned seem to be mutually exclusive. Land is cheap and plentiful, cost of living is low, and the people are White as the snow, and they ALL speak English, but goddammit, there are NO jobs! I spoke to a guy who has the same dream I do, and was looking in Idaho, (he was a bit older and more established, so he was actively looking for his place to go), and he said that for the place that hit all of his criteria to actually live, the commute to the nearest jobs was 160miles not sure if each way or round trip. Can't know if he was bullshitting or what, but that sounds about right, and it's goddamn demoralizing.

I live in Colorado right now and housing is completely out of control. You need to be an established professional to afford to live on your own. Either that or a trust fun babby. It's pretty insane. I hate to say it but I miss Houston. I made the same money there and housing and food and utilities were so much cheaper. I lived in The Galleria with a bunch of cucks and kikes with tiny dogs but it was actually very affordable.

I also miss the restaurants. So affordable, quality food, HUGE portions. Never get that in Colorado.

I've also lived in Michigan in the past decade and housing was cheap, my rental home was on a great piece of land, felt like a lot of freedom, but the job market was depressing

Although I wouldn't be surprised if the rent in The Galleria has spiked due to too many cucks moving there

Lived in both States. Texas and California cities are just as degenerate as each other. Both States are run by Communists, but Texas is Trotsky.

There are no Hipsters in the Central Valley because they'll die, or most of the Central Coasts because it's too beachy to live the city coffee fag life. The Northern edge has Amish and normal people plus fucking Mexicans. Los Angeles Hipsters moved in about 9-8yrs ago but before that they didn't really exist, unless you count Swingers with Vince Vaunge. But I don't. Those areas Swingers were filmed were once cool places like biker bars and low key joints. Now they're all wine bars and micro hipster breweries where people act horribly snobby.

San Fransico has been a cancer since the 1960s

The rest is a nightmare land.

That's a meme… Californians never move to fucking shit holes like that. Maybe old people to Arizona and Texas is a Mexican nigger toilet

That sucks because I was also looking at CO, but you're not the first one who said "don't fucking do it". You mention needing to be an established professional before you can afford a house or property, but is that only near the big cities? What about rural places? Is the rural/urban divide as bad as WY/MT/ID when it comes to jobs?

I showed this movie, other Luis Trenker ones (Condottieri was one of them), and Gold to my parents.
I don't understand why they added the part with Sutter's kids being shot.

Maybe I'm just jaded but some are okay IMO. I've seen several Hispanic families prosper in America and consider it a privilege to live here. Part of what America was built upon is taking the best of various cultures and learning from one another. If anything it should be leeches that are removed, not just everyone of a certain race or nationality. Illegals should be given the chance for naturalization before being kicked out. IMO the main problem we see is people coming over and thinking this is just new Mexico. Same thing with the shit happening in Europe. If someone from Turkey wanted to start a business in Germany would be one thing, a turkish citizen fleeing for no reason only than for benefits and to eventually bring over the rest of their family under safe haven laws would be another.
I'm a burg so I probably see it differently than Europeans but if you want to contribute and there is a need/benefit I'm okay with it. It's when it is forced or used as a displacement for driving down wages at the expense of the nations peoples that I draw the line.

If you can get a job that is actually rural in nature then it's fine. But the mountains are expensive to live in. And in the flat lands there's not much going on. If you're within an hour plus drive of a city the rent is bad. A lot of people drive over an hour to work in a city.

Colorado Springs is not quite as bad but I wouldn't want to live there.

I live in in the mountains with relatives and pay the same for a room as I payed for a small home on several acres in Michigan. It's miserable and I drive an hour to work and an hour back through a deadly canyon and then terrible traffic in the city. Califags and whatnot drive up the rent setting up growhouses and everything is just fucked up. Most of the cities are infested with college kids and trustfund babbies taking up all of the rentals in the cities and everything is going way too upscale and cucky

I mean in the rural parts of the flatlands out further from the front range, it's all just cattle and oil. If you can work relating to that then it would be okay.

They also bring their bullshit culture, and ESPECIALLY their bullshit language with them. That's the problem. Leave that shit at the border, adopt American culture 100%, and get Spanish the fuck out of schools, government forms, radio and tv stations and every single other place. I should only see and hear 100% english when I go out. THEN we can talk.

they still have to go back

One of the weird things I've noticed at my workplace is that young mexicans are homo at amazing rates. I would have never thought that even the ones that prefer to speak Spanish would be homo, would have assumed the whole "traditional conservative culture" thing meant more. In that way I guess they adapted to the local culture, fuck

Basically, I just want some acreage either on it's own, or backed up to public land so I can go out and shoot guns and ride dirtbikes. Those are my two main outdoor activities, and if I had enough land to have my own range, and enough acres to ride around regularly and not get bored, (or if it abutted public land, so I could "have" gorillions of acres for "free"), then I would be set. I watch the show Longmire, and rural Wyoming looks like complete fucking heaven, (if a little flat). But yeah, you're right, I'm not in ranching or oil, so not much chance of that. I am finishing a grad degree in resource and environmental management not a hippe/green/ecofaggot, I'm actually pro-humanity, pro-energy, pro-oil and pro-development, but feel it has to be smart and not completely exploitative, and I know there CAN be opportunity out there for those sort of things, but it really depends.

Colorado is full of stuck up dirty white people and stuck up lame cowboy posers who are yuppie faggots.

It's also like a big brown rocky treeless surface and the Rockies in that part of the country are ugly.

It's just all around ugly with ugly sleazy wannabes. But the girls are HOT

Weird. Wonder what that means for the typical "overly-macho/masculine" mexican culture.

Ditch that burb shit and join the extended family master race

Land is not too expensive in Michigan and it feels very "free" for what I care about. As in being about to step out your door and fire as many rounds as you want at any reasonable hour, have a bonfire party with as many people as you want and as big a fire as you want. That kind of stuff

It's mostly the females are lesbians. It's pretty strange

Not really… I didn't meet a Jew until I was 21 and moved to LA. Memphis has more Jews than most California cities

why are there so many goddamn califaggots on this site?

This is true. Also lots of kikes

Japan is dry during the winter

Add tearing ass around the woods on an old two-stroke dirtbike and you just described my criteria as well. Fuckin' A man. I wonder about a few things about MI though:

I'm convinced it's gonna be colder than WY/MT//ID, even though it shares latitude with two of them. Is it whiteout blizzards every day? Because as a Texan, that's the impression of every state north of the Mason-Dixon

I worry about the browning of the US, and I hear that even outside Detoilet, there are a shitload of minorities, but obviously, not like Texas. Also, politically, the state SEEMS pretty blue/democrat/liberal. Truth, or is it like CA/NY/OR, where the small-but-dense blue zones overpower the largely red state?

Michigan has wet winters but I doubt it's as cold as WY or MT. I live at 9k feet in Colorado and the winters are more brutal than in Michigan because out west the fucking winds are insane. Especially if you have any altitude. Cold with 80mph wind is insane. Then again I can drive down that canyon (to the city where I work but cant afford to live) and it's more mild but they still have a decent winter.

Michigan's weather is influenced by the lakes and just has a different nature than out west, but yes it's a real winter. In the southern parts of the state the winter is notable for being very wet (whether that be snow, sleet, rain, ice) and multiple freeze/thaw cycles that tear the roads up to hell and back with potholes.

I'll probably end up back there sometime. And don't worry about Detroit, you don't have to live there (or the places like it) and wouldn't ever live there anyways. The state is segregated

Because there's a lot of them in general and they've experienced what's wrong with this country.

Right on. I heard the same from the MTguy I met. Said the low altitudes were ok, but the mountains were fucking insane. I know that in WY, it's so windy, Boeing tests new aircraft out there for crosswind behavior, and trains getting blown over isn't uncommon.

Yeah it's not uncommon for the wind to blow decent sized pebbles into my face when walking out to my car in the winter. And at my last place at night during the winter I would go out on the porch at night which was sheltered from the wind, but surrounded by large pines, and have a smoke and just listen to the wind. The sound was ferocious and terrible. Neat in a way but winter chan is a nasty cunt here, the sound gave me goosebumps and it can shake your whole house

Most Jews live on the East Coast, everyone knows this

Michigan generally votes democrat (not always) but is conservative at the same time. It's hard to explain to somebody that didn't grow up there with union family members. The people that have working/middle-class jobs belong to unions that tell them how to vote, and they abide. It's hard to explain to somebody that is from a non-union state.

I'm not particularly fond of the unions because they didn't effectively fight to keep jobs in the state. Actually, the leaders were bought off and worked against it. Those states swung around enough to give Trump the election and if he does them fairly there's a chance they'll abandon the democrats for good. But there's also influx of arabs and whatnot to try to make the white population less important. But you don't have to live where they are

Dude, they're fucking everywhere. There's no part of the country where they don't leave their stain. If real estate has any investment opportunity, they are there

They're retired now, but I grew up with union parents, not UAW or any other commie-tier union, and I understand. They vote democrat, not because of the union, their union didn't demand voting a certain way, in fact, most members are republicans, but because my parents are stuck in the 1970/80s: "the democrats are the party of the little guy, of the working man" despite ALL the evidence to the contrary. They're the old working-class Blue Dog Democrats/"Reagan Democrats" and they're fairly conservative in outlook, but just hate the Republicans because they are the party of the

>Bible Thumpers/Amen Lobby as if they are relevant in national politics anymore
>Fatcat Tycoon/CEO types who offshore jobs, drive down wages and only give a fuck about profits who are in both parties, so it's less relevant now, but they don't care

Politically, they're stuck 20-30+ years in the past, and this election was jarring for them, but I know they didn't fully wake up. We don't talk politics because it causes too many fights, but I doubt they voted Hillary this year because while they might be democrats, but they've hated her fucking guts since the 1990s, (my dad especially).

Well, take a look at Mexico.

i know michigan. i know detroit. i know the greater southwest area. segregation was a thing, then it wasn't, then it was, and since 2007 is hasn't. from that position, it got only worse, and fast. the only saving grace has been the land: dense forested areas with high canopy trees spook the shit out of the nigs and spics, and prevent critical zerg rushes from massing. literal black sun with tank dragons teeth. another one is communities situated to the backs of freeways and other land masses, literally their own build-the-wall and moats. all others have fallen. you don't notice it unless you know what to look for; you don't notice it unless you have to do business or stay on missions. be based enough, drive enough, produce and deliver enough, and you can sense the economics of each grid you pass thru – and with it, sense the relative percentages of nig spread, lebonon/iraq/iran/turk spread, kike and jap spread, and goon with chink+/- spread. you can also sense which cities and towns have fallen to the liberal cuckery and are deeply practicing miscegenation – usually with white men to asian whores, kikes with consanguinity en mass (talk about off-record degenerate population boom), white girls total captured by muslim and turk hyperdrama 'males' (and silently screaming in their heads), and the usual white girls obsessed with drugging out and muh black dick syndrome.

the current: head out to grand rapids, you get more arch kike with pederasty feasting over all the white flight children that exited the southwest. head out to detroit you get kike cousins with gay parades and endless mudshit drama. head up the east coast, below the thumb, and you get the nog spread (which has also been heading to ann arbor fast). head up to the top of the thumb, and upper east coast, you get the last of the based whites trying (along with far more christcuck subversionists waiting to snitch you out, so be careful). the far west coast below manistee is jew. all jew. 100% jew, heading to to chicago. the upper west is the old germanics and canadians trying to survive off of the kike tourism and asset buy outs. some research bases in the top, and the UP is tourist ville (innawoods surviving off of tourists).

the future: the upperwest industry will have to sell out to the chinks. the upper thumb east will be swamped soon. go full mobilization, or go dig in.

only worked with white males. was a last ditch effort against the banker archkikes subverting trade. fill unions with anything but 100% white victorious sons, and you have the opposite effect: degeneracy accelerating. united auto is a joke. united teacher shit is a joke. police and fire is a joke squared. unions of dependents and shitskins are not your unions of independents – they have the opposite effect, are sold on their prior effect when they were made of white men, and are advocated by libtard berncucks at every chance utterance they get.

they don't actually work. who knew? they lie differently than blacks (racist slackers), they lie differently thank kikes (account forgers). arabics are staunch hyperdrama dysfunctionalists – you can't see their account, nor evaluate their work, too much drama. by the time you figure it out, they've gotten you to fire the whites who were actually doing the production, and a short time later your business/department goes under. there is an exception: most of the armenians (reads: turks), lebonese, and iraqis are zero account holders – that is, they are ninja/neet to bankkikes, and can load up on debt loans to out bid out buy out compete you on bubbles alone. these two signals are fake. do not fall for them. withdraw your production, keep the land, and don't forget about hamtramck.

http www breitbart com/big-government/2015/11/11/new-muslim-majority-city-council-member-in-michigan-issues-warning/

The whole west coast used to be fine, Portland of all places used to have the biggest chapter of the Klan outside the South. Then jew yorkers and other leftist trash migrated to cuddle up to Hollywood and then spread north when California started showing signs of trouble.

wanna know what happens to dark hair when exposed to shit tons of sunlight? it lightens. its called sun bleaching and its why some abbos have blonde hair.

Central Valley California fag here.

Pic related is what most of California actually looks like. Most here are conservative to the core, but can't do much because those libcucks in gay bay control over us.

You better pull your fucking head out of your ass before it's too late.