Transvestism in an Optics of Libertarians

Transvestism in an Optics of Libertarians

The transvestite is a man who decides for himself to become a neo-woman, and with this he gains a surgeons specialized in sex change, hormone sales, prostitution market and fashion industry.

Transvestism is a cause that boycotts the feminist monopoly of women, so it is so fought by radical feminists that they are all Jewish.

Transvestite worship exists from the ancient Aryan religions, such as the Hindu hijras, the castenian Venus deified by Greeks, as well as hermaphrodite (as the son of hermes with aphrodite) and who brought a transphobia to a Europe composed by the Aryan race were the Jews through Of the Christian and Muslim Religion (two Trojan horses created by Jews with the purpose of weakening the Aryan spirit).

That is why Iran is not legalized a sex change because it is a country composed of Iranian anger (Iran means Iran = Land of the Aryans) and of course, predominates Shi'ism, a branch of reformist Islam that conflicts with the Wahhabism Da Saudi Arabia (commanded by Arabs in alliance with Jews).

To support transvestism is to combat the religious intolerance practiced by Jews, it is the defender of the right of transformation to wish with its body and its own autonomy, just as liberals the right of women to vote and to work in the past after World War I, I defend The same right for transvestites in every country in the world.

Many geniuses of antiquity were homosexuals like Leonardo da Vinci and even the computer inventor Alan Turing, or Oscar Wilde who was a gay and writer who is recognized today.

We are androssexuales, we attract by masculine bodies under feminine beauty, because the true concept of love of ancient Greece sums up in the exchange of sexual affection and non sexual between men.

Biological women accept competition as trans, and we should invest in artificial uterine transplantation so that in the future as trans they will generate many pure and healthy children, giving profit to her, her husband, children and also the doctor.

INTO THE BOG IT GOES

Niggas aren't alphas but, all black men are a beta female, lol.

BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG
BOG

Hmm. What do you guys think about OP? Is he something like a schizotypal poster (or even schizophrenic) or is he simply someone inexperienced in English? The latter could mean the usual troll or shill of course, but his usage of language is interesting. I've now decided that if I were to work on a machine learning algorithm, I would probably pick a language usage classifier to expose certain types of personalities and mental illnesses. Such a thing can't be 100% accurate of course, but I think something like this has been made already for specific personality disorders.

isn't that music from TGSNT?

Pharisees aren't Jews; they are Canaanites, the ancient Satanic enemy of Shemites.
Shem had blond hair, blue eyes, and fair skin. Shemites are now known as Aryans. The liars calling themselves "Semites" are in fact Canaanites, descended from Ham's son Canaan, not from Shem.

Shit, you christcucks are fucking desperate to twist reality so you don't have to admit you worship a Jew.

All white men are beta and all niggers are alpha, so all skinheads must to be shemale to share sida to international pimp jew, what do you think about this? This a great idea.

Hi, D&C.
BOG

All beta men must to turn a alpha shemale.

I like the term transvestitism, it makes it readily apparent that they're living a masquerade.

the rational thing would be to find out what causes homosexuality/pedophilia/transvestitism

Jews

sage

Mfw all of this makes me really nervous…

How can i date a random girl that looks nice when this new era of traps looks like women
Mfw it will be too late to know that there wont be another Y chromosome in the same bed

KIKE MOD BUMPLOCKED GOOD THREAD

Very good, excelent thread!

It is part of your identity if you're French.

Hi christcuck. Don't you have some nigger feet to kiss?

Its a shit thread, but claiming that ancient Jews are not really Jews but Aryans is LARPing and mental gymnastics of the worst kind.