Jailbirds

So apparently this board is literally full of criminal scum.

This true? Where you from and what'd ya do?

Full disclosure, I've been to jail a few times, mostly drink related. Crashed muh car drunk was a good one. Once dun a racial too when drunk (not anything serious, basically IRL shitposting)

Other urls found in this thread:

legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2014/12/contents/enacted/data.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only had one mate go to jail and a friend of mine is currently in investigation cause his friend recently got arrested for drugdealing. Kinda sad cause that guy is getting 10 years. Most others i know had to do community service by the police cause they did stuff when they were under legal age. (18) I myself am an innocent good boy who doesnt do silly pet peeves desu.

My ex attacked me with her fists and I pushed her out of the flat. I also threw some of her shit into the street.

Which in the UK is domestic assault and breach of the peace.

She dun got nuffin. When I was being arrested and she was not I assaulted a police officer and resisted arrest and all that stuff.

Jail one month, 240 hours community service I some fine I forget.

oh and after all this I STILL don't bitch about the SJW and haven't joined some mens rights group so you have NO EXCUSE

aggravated assault, I was sentenced to 3 years in prison(that was cut first by 1/3rd for being first timer, and then again by 1/3rd for being underage and after 9 months I was released to Supervised probationary freedom that lasted for 3 months)

Relax comrade

kek. Literally anything the police don't like comes under this. My racial (no none-whites were harmed in the process) was deminsihed to this after a year probation.

yeah they don't like that.

Lemme guess, you pushed him off you or something and he cried assault. They are asshole.

SJW is fucking cancer m8. You can't just ignore cancer.

So, this board is populated by stupid people. Makes sense.

It happened back in 2012 so it feels like a distant past already, although I still at times see vivid dreams about it refreshing my memories of what if feels like to push knife in a man`s chest.

What does the picture say?

Who'd ya stab?

Strange, I thought tankies preferred backstabbing.

Why'd you shank the nigga?

essentially, yeh.

Talking in a raised voice? Breach of the peace. Use a swear word? Breach of the peace.

People have literally been arresting for 'moving in an aggressive manner'

I think the language of the law is 'acting in a manner which would cause a reasonable person offence of alarm' pretty fucking vague.

And nah I spat in his face.

There is only one strike, the general strike

Back in junior high, during the last year I stabbed one of my bullies after mental torment of 3 years, I simply could not take it anymore I happened to be carrying knife due to fear of getting beaten up and simply lost the control over my anger over some insults.

good for you, now go stab a capitalist

Have you seen the new one they snuck through?

legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2014/12/contents/enacted/data.htm

Basically they've redefined anti-social behaviour. Now anything that is deemed by anybody to be annoying is potential grounds for an injunction that can ban an individual from a place.

Sponsored by one Theresa May.

kek. Bet he hasn't said anything since.

Haven't been caught.

Cheers. I'd say that good planning (pretending to be too angry to control oneself) should've been used instead, but that's back-seat driving.

Theresa 'I believe in private property but not private emails' May? That one?

The very same.

At last, another competent person.

My parents and I grew and sold weed for years to supplement our income. I was elementary school and I was being taught how to grow marijuana plants strong and dank, how to prepare the soil, etc.

I remember I got called lumpen scum for this on this board once

was the word 'degenerate' involved? because it sounds like the sort of thing they would have said

In addition to the back ground noise of Holla Forums shitposters there's also a portion of Holla Forums regular users who don't really get it and aren't really leftists so much as unreconstituted fascists who think that the concept of "lumpen proles" as well as leftist critiques of globalisation, consumerism and liberal identity politics among other things are just another means of rearticulating their same old bourgeois reactionary social views.

I got pulled over and fined for driving with expired tags

i never got caught for dealing.

Just bullshit domestic abuse.

(OP)

No, Holla Forums is a good boy, he dindu nuffin.

No, for reals. I've never even gotten a fine or a parking ticket.

But they did put me in cuffs when I wandered in to a police station and started lecturing them on how racist they are.. also I was drunk, and it was outside of office hours so I had to sneak in. Not a smart move, but they where rounding up gyppos for begging.

Protip for lecturing cops life, be white and wear a suit.

Done a racial? Jizzed in a nigress?

I'm too fast to have a criminal record but I did stab a mugger with a broken bottle once. I think he was one of the gang members by my local circle k who called me a fag for wearing a kilt.

"disturbing the peace"
what fucking peace? Is peace defined as interrupting the reign of terror of the police?

I'm too afraid of going outside to ever get arrested. When I was a kid me and my brother used to vandalize cruisers but we never got caught.

better be behind 9001 proxies dude

The first time I went to jail, I got 180 days for possession. The second time I went, I got 1 year for possession and repeat offense. The second time my sentence was commuted for entrapment, and I served another 180 days.

I'm clean now.

Never been in jail. The police once drove me home since I was underage and a little too drunk.

UNDERRATED POST
also checked

you're not lumpen scum user

top kek dude.

Anfem confirmed autistic landwhale

I almost got once. For trolling essentially. But luckily the commentors of the blog we had got in trouble, yet we heard nothing else about it. Just "the law" appeasing the angry mob.

plz, autism would be a blessing at this point, I'm hardly even a person.

Congratulations on not learning anything from life.

Scottish?

Because circlejerking on the Internet will give you back your civil rights

nah burger, phoenix specifically

I just thought kilts were cool. Still do.

I got pulled over for speeding on the Ohio turnpike and the officer let me off with a warning