Saw gmail info get posted

Holy fuck., I didn't even use a VPN. What the fuck do I do?

wasted a golden chance like an idiot

Slide Thread

archive everything for educational historical research in the public interest
hypothetically
ZOG pls no bully

it's not, go to a certain chan on Tor and go to Holla Forums or /lol.

pretty much this.

Should have done the stealthy thing and set it so that it forwards all emails it receives to a burner email that forwards them all to an account you'd access. Now the user will have their friends alert them their account has been comprimised, and they'll immediately change their info, as well as look for the last location that was logged on.

Joined with any information you could have gleamed being useless, because they'll know someone other than intended may have had access, and they'll really make sure anything less than the totally mundane will be safe.

Also, if they were properly using a Gmail account, it'd only be for private shit faggot, because most Government E-Mail is supposed to be handled on Government only email servers for a fucking reason. [Not everyone is Hillary and bad at Op-Sec]

saging for you're a faggot. I didn't have to tell you but I want you to know.

Wtf are you doing nigger.

Watching youtube and eating Gee Em Ohs, HBU bb?

Your IP gets recorded and it is clearly visible to the account owner, so log back in with Tor multiple times to push back your actual IP entry and then quickly delete the G-mail account and hope to god the owner doesn't recover it within time.

prepare to get v&, OP.

This is clear proof that anime posters are ironic shitposters who would sit in their homes watching animu instead of joining their brothers during the DoTR.

yer fucked, mate.

How fucking stupid do you have to be? Enjoy getting v&

They're going to snatch you and tickle your dick

RIP op

Lel

One less weebcuck to worry about. Good riddance.

If it's true you can be criminally charged under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.

Delete your account.

>OP is THIS STUPID

Probably not even 18, definitely not at all raised or taught with critical thinking, most likely some 4fag who thought it would be a great idea to commit a computer crime with no real idea what it implicates if caught.

Wew

Kill yourself.

Well, you're already fucked so go back and do some damage.

you're fucked

reminds me of 2008 Holla Forums when Palin got hacked, I logged into her email with no proxy and was waiting to get v& the next few days, but they only went after the first guy to get in, who did some time in the joint

prepare your anus

I know, but c'mon, admit it…it's funny as hell.

Seriously, though…would YOU want to be the guy that put his contact info out there for all to see, especially when the only damage done was a mass-mailing of the word NIGGER?

If anything, OP just showed them a hole in their security, and did nothing with that hole except pull a childish prank.
More embarrassing for THEM, I'd say.

Kek does approve of funny things.

True…he did grant me repeating digits…

How can it be entirely fraud? I'm sure some of those government officials really WERE niggers.
And whether or not it's abuse is pretty much a matter of opinion, wouldn't you say?

A lawyer might have some fun with this…

Prepare your angus.

claim you were a tor exit node or downloaded some maware and it was someone else

only pragmatic post in this thread.

Move to Germany, paint yourself shit-brown, and say it was a sexual emergency in broken German.

Go free.

lol dubs. Also say you're under 18

Just for future reference and anyone else in this thread, just how would you set that up unnoticed? Gmail sends an email to you inbox if you log in from a new device or IP address.

It's the perfect crime

You have to flood the email with junk ips.

Post the details here.

set up autosync on the account
then wait a month and go to passwords.google .com
:^)

i agree

Holy fuck, how many of us went into that? I didn't get to find anything juicy, it was pretty average normie shit tbh, I am sure she had another account for any gossip.

I logged into that account with a stolen laptop using a neighbor's wifi and was still nervous for like a week.

That is the only time in my time on the chans I found anything good other than on Usenet when we used to read (marks) people's emails from their jobs and subtly misspell words to fuck with them and watch the reactions.

Was one of the first people to download Wolverine when some user dropped that shit the night it was torrented.

dumbass

Cancel your lease and move asap. Tell your landlord its a family emergency. Don't move to Canada, it's full of cucks now. Montana is nice.

…or stay and fight the army, like a sole nigga do ;)

single moms can be brazenly parenting too!

Enjoy the partyvan.

OP did it for the lulz like a champ