dubs name my political blog/website

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
8ch.net/ronin.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I fucked your mother and your sister

homo hut

I think you're confusing this with halfchan/b/ or something.

epic faggotry

faggot

praise kek

unreasonable.

girlscanhavepenises.com

Kill yourself.

/Thread!
sage

how do I write with red letters ?

kill yourself

sage

niggerfaggot.com

[red text]like this without a space in the first brackets[/redtext]
It's easy

Holy shit it works

[redtext]thank you [/redtext]

didnt work tho

You new to Holla Forums? I'm glad I could help! just to let you know about the new shilling going on, mods have restricted thread making to 1/day and posts by 5/day. Don't you break that rule, because mods have exclusive access to ips (for bans) and will find your address and send you a message.

No, you have to remove the space first
Like this

[redtext]red text[/redtext]

Unqualified Masturbations

Only if you haven't been here for over 6 months though. So if your new you won't be able to post much without the threat of a DDOS :(

this is some low level shilling tho

Not that space im talking about. I think you should really slow posting so you dont break the rules… There is a side board on reddit you should use in order to post but not get banned. Try reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

ah, looks like you need to buy a premium account lad. you can only redtext if you have a premium account.

do you seriously believe I'm this new ? nigga i've been here since gamergate just never asked how to redtext

the rules are the rules, that's his blog title now.
or he could go with the second dubs

and call it
which would actually be pretty cool.

lol, have you seen this one? its my favourite.

lurk more newfag

fucking kek lad! i haven't laughed this hard in a long time. did you see it in the corner though? that was the best part.

sage

Of course i did. Do you think i'm fucking retarded? That's the whole reason for the image. This is another good one.

I like this

Have you ever considering reading the site's FAQ before asking to be spoonfed?

It's not a secret, Hotwheels gave you a fucking template, although he forgot to put the spaces in.

dummy

fug

saved. dumping my last one, these are golden user.

Are you a plusie? That's where all the best shit is

maybe nexttime

of courshe, i got it when it first came out. there isn't as much content for it though. on the plus side, it allows you to
bold redtext

Nice job outing yourself, you degenerate. Everyone knows that only pedos purchase plusie-passes, since it lets you see images that the mods have deleted.

Top kek, lads.
Let me show you the rares, do not save these

You can trust a fellow Plusie to keep the best content on the web safe user. here's a rare + for you

you guys hear about: 8ch.net/ronin.html ?
I hear it's coming out soon, codemonkey hasn't said anything yet though. it's another premium service, and it will offer many more features.

low level bait 5/10 made me reply
just so you don't waste your time posting these pictures to troll me into thinking I need a pass to see them, I'm not new to this site and I know this joke, but again if you guys are happy playing with this old prank, go ahead, this is a free and ==safe== space :)

safe

> I'm not new, I swear.
> Implying

Typically retards are confined to cages, but I suppose you escaped. Don't stay here and ruin the board for others, thanks.

wew, top pleb. i bet you don't even have regular Premium™

Seriously though. Don't come here again.

yes

nice selfie, nigger.

That's a good one, mind if I save?

yes

sure go ahead.

Are you projecting your love of BBC on us? I don't know what they teach you at reddit but that doesn't fly here

yes

yes

kek, get fucked.

Every single person on this site fucking hates people like you. There is a reason why we dont want shitskins in our countries:
BECAUSE THEY CAN'T INTEGRATE.
Please just fuck off to the whole you came from.

yes