twitter DOT coM/DrJillStein

THE KIKES GOT KIKED BY A KIKE

75chars75chars75chars75chars

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/I6VXG
8ch.net/tech/chrome.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dont get it. What the fuck is her game here?

OH BOY

What's this π-dimensional chess?

This bitch is truly insane. What's the point in having a recount if you don't even like the only other candidate that has a chance to get in?

Oh wait, she just wants the liberals to cough up more money, Bernie style.

NO REFUNDS

Can someone explain what's going on? What's her motives?

NO REFUNDS

CRASHING THOSE WALLETS
WITH NO REFUNDS

She wants to hit 5% of the vote and have the greens become a legit party with automatic listing on state ballots

You're morons for caring about what (((Stein))) says on twatter instead of looking at the recounts actually happening, ONLY in states Trump won.

Haha, wtf. Is Jill based again? I can't tell who's jewing who.

She's personally met with Putin before. She may be the one that is actually a Russian asset.

Maybe she's running this shit to reveal the millions of illegal votes that Hillary got?

>Not a peep regarding NH being blue by a margin of

Money

Cool it with the autism, OP. There's no poll to rig here, so referral information doesn't matter.

twitter.com/DrJillStein

Jews gonna jew.

They'll have CC debt as well as student loans. 2020 democrats will push on free college and forgiving student loans.
It will force all of them to vote for them out of necessity, not because they have a choice.

It's fuckin self-imposed communism. Give jews your and you get nothing in return. It's amazing.

nah, this is what jews do, she pretends to fight clinton.

she wants their vote

watch what she does, not what she says

FOR FUCK SAKE

The way she is talking shit to Hillary makes it sound like she's expecting the recount not to go in favor of Hillary, but herself.
Anyone else get the vibe? She can't be that retarded can she? Or is this just another setup to ensure Hillary never returns to politics by making her look stupid.

I find it much more likely that she's just a useful idiot for Soros and he's using her to set an example for Hillary and the Democrats for failing him.

Jill Stein is a patriot about to fuck over the democratic party for good

You fucking fools thought she was screwing Trump?

She's looking to expose voter Fraud but not Trumps, never was :^)

Still don't trust her.

This seems like a ruse to save face since the recount is just going to end with the same results.

Have you even played 13D chess before, m8?

typical kike behavior.

If Clinton gets involved she can't keep the money.

Reported. Go back to cuckchan and stay there if you can't figure out how to post properly here.

And that's why she's only calling for recounts in states Trump won, right jew?

sketchy bitch waits until now to start stirring up shit. Nothing is gonna come of this. They can't selectively recount to get results they want. It's gonna open up a pandora's box of recounting and find a bunch of fraud everywhere

archive.fo/I6VXG

I don't trust the cunt but think about it this way. What if this a play on her part to get good with Trump? What of she knows of hardcore tampering in Hillary's favor? What if this recount comes out that Hillary even more hardcore than the official story? This would be the most brutal turn on Hillary ever. It would be election day Twitter salt all over again and it would be delicious.

This is all just a thought. We won't know until it happens and I still don't trust the twat. But this could work in our favor. I would almost be willing to bet on it.

You're giving Jill Stein way too much credit. The whole incident so far screams of something she came up with whilst high and didn't think through properly.

look at it this way: she wants to get a bunch of donations, she thinks up this "recount fund" plan. But would Trump people donate? No, so she plans it in states Clinton lost to get more money from gullible retards who would cling to any hope of defeating the evil Drumpf. We've seen libtards try everything, like threatening electors, praying for nonsensical Bernie getting the win from Trump, everything. Stein is cashing in on false hope. At least that's one explanation. The other one is that the globalists who weren't able to rig it the first time will somehow be more successful a second time around even after Trump has solidified his influence even more.

She's the candidate for the Green party. Her IQ is probably on the borderline for mental retardation.

if she was this crafty she wouldn't be some third party nobody.

To be honest, Jill has shown us the way.

All the states she - and now Hillary too - are contesting, Trump won by pretty large margins. All this will maybe accomplish is exposure of Democrat voter fraud.

New Hampshire, on the other hand - Hillary "won" there by less than 5,000 votes. Anyone in the US want to step up to the plate and start crowdfunding a NH recount bid?

Attention.

Nobody's been saying this but in the event they do recount it, the recounts are going to be even more closely scrutinised than the original result. Trump is entitled to have his people there to preside over recounts and he'd be a fool not to.

I don't disagree. And honestly, my scenario is pretty far fetched. Still, whether she realizes what she is doing or not, this could work out to our advantage. If they fuck us on this, they are stepping into something they never wished they would have.

shadman right? Why is his art style so unbelievably shit? Especially this loli shit, I thought it was artwork from that one German pedo game until I learned it was his, they look exactly the same and both absolutely terrible

It also gives the DNC another opportunity to rig the fuck out of the votes. They've had a lot of time to plan it too.

western artists born in the last 30 years have been conditioned since birth to never draw anything legitimately attractive.

A lot her votes were rigged over to to Shillery.

She doesn't like Clinton either, she's just jewing Stupid liberal goyim out of their shekels. This whole thing is just funny to me.

by doing this not only do people give her money, but she picked states that are gonna be pro-trump anyway, aside from Wisconsin, without which trump still has over 278
michigan was already recounted with over 10k votes for trump over hillary's votes, and penn is too pro-trump to go blue

maybe trump arranged this recount stuff with her himself, in exchange for, well, idk something
maybe some government job?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but recounts will NOT catch illegal votes

also after trump might eventually expose the "Jews", he might go soft on her

I'm pretty sure she's trying to get above some kind of percentage threshold and make it look like the Greens got more votes. This is essentially the same thing Libertarians do when they run.

The attempted fraud already happened with the Dems utilizing 3milliion illegal alien voters. It still wasn't enough to counter the Trump movement. I seriously doubt their ability to do it again and not fuck up.

I mean let's be blunt: Hillary conceded. Trump met with Obama. He's been selecting his cabinet. The media flat out admitted they were pulling water for her the entire time and had to apologize to their audience. For them to pull the rug out from under the voters' feet at this point would be such a remarkably dangerous thing for them to do, borderline suicide.

Voter fraud is not necessary in NH because they basically have open elections. It's pretty simple:
The only "fraud" you'll find there is Dems bussing in people from other states, which isn't illegal. The more likely fraud you'll find is in other states with absentee ballots from dead people and illegal immigrants showing up on election day.

You're correct.

i dont think its shadbase
its actually just some petiphile simulator that got advertised on Holla Forums alot

virtue signaling for disillusioned democrats and funding her next campaign.

NO REFUNDS
O

R
E
F
U
N
D
S

also, dont forget that israel doesn't like hillary

I don't know who's jewing who anymore…

Seconding this.
I think it boils down to she's not just being retarded but playing the long game. This won't affect Trump being president, but in one move she gets a fuckton of money and exposure she never got during her campaign, meanwhile not positioning herself unfavourably in President Trump's eyes (given a good result in a recount) and further splitting and degrading the DNC while it desperately tries to get it's shit together. For her and her party it's probably the best possible thing she could do.

Some kind of isometric 2.5D chess, I guess she thinks this move will play into some future plan she has, but when Trump cuts all the federal money to sanctuary cities her whole "commie utopia" schtick will fall apart once the nigs start eating people.

Sad!

Any more

She's playing the long con. Cannibalism is actually very green, as is societal collapse. She's trying to trigger the happening to save the planet.

No thanks plant grandma

If she proves HRC rigged the election she might be able to swing 10% of Democrat votes. If that happens Dems will have to vote for the Greens policies and vice versa, effectively high jacking the DNC to a degree and paving the way for free energy crystals to be distributed to all Americans.

Why does the crazy plant lady have no eyes?

That sounds like it could be it. We always took the Greens for turbotards but if they can smell the blood in the water the DNC is leaking then maybe they can see a path to co-opting them.

Greens are like watermelons, green on the outside and red on the inside. Bolsheviks never quit and never stop kiking.

Money is the primary motivator here. It is obvious the best chance she has of raising money is to fool the libtards out of it. Now it seems she is going to try to play the other side and raise money to 'maybe' do recounts for other states. She certainly has the opportunity to position herself as a proponent of fair elections. Maybe she can get people to pay her money to speak about it. Tech companies are full of retards who would pay her.

actually who am i kidding lol

trump didnt even have to promise jill anything; shes getting all that money donated to her and she probably won't spend it all on the vote recounts

she's getting paid to help trump out by making sure the democrats don't do a recount, and trump didn't have to spend more money than a phone call costs to do it

DMT

Say what you want about Alex Jonestein, but he's got a point here.

I don't know what this crazy bitch is doing but at least it's not possible to kick the Don out of the office so I guess it's going to be fun to watch.

This is the best and only scenario

She'll have to use the money to execute a recount, kek.
Fucking greedy jew
ops pleonasm

8ch.net/tech/chrome.html

The plan is obvious