THE HUFFINGTON POST WANTS TO CREATE AN ETHNOSTATE FOR WHITE AMERICANS

A “Safe Space” for White People, otherwise known as “The Two State Solution”, or “Disunion as Solution”

(1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8ayDA
archive.azcentral.com/travel/articles/20130708parker-dam-arizona-explained.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dana_Beyer
archive.is/PHk5E)
actazool.org/temp/{73B99493-DF40-41F1-A96E-595F6E15B833}.pdf
statisticbrain.com/demographics-of-active-duty-u-s-military/
theamericanconservative.com/dreher/the-eleven-nations-theory/
youtube.com/watch?v=J67AodOb1e4
northwestfront.org/about/principles-of-migration/
youtube.com/watch?v=Js83IFXiPBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So we can do the same. Already there is a growing movement for a #CalExit, and New York has also announced its refusal to play nice with Washington beginning next year. We don’t need to secede from the start; even I can’t imagine Democrats having the guts to do it. But we can set up regional compacts in the northeast and Midwest to develop the governmental relationships that will lead to the future United States. Resistance to Homeland Security’s deportation raids and Muslim registries will build regional will to continue on the path to independence. We already have regional agreements with Canada to control acid rain and greenhouse gases; with the upcoming gutting of the EPA we can take those as a model for the future dissolution. Cities and states can refuse federal funding (not that it will be offered for much longer anyway), and we’ve long known that the Confederacy survives only with subsidies from the blue states.

(2/2)

archive.is/8ayDA

so this is how they start the physical war against whites

They want to turn the U.S. into a South Africa situation. If any segregation needs to be done, it's to all the welfare leeches until they murder themselves to death.

This is what the death of the Left sounds like. And it's beautiful.

(checking 0707)

Pretty numbers here. I can't disagree with Confederacy+Heartland Aryan Superland. We would have to find a way to get the darkies to go north without getting the UN on our asses. Cut welfare?

offer trudeau a trade: blacks for whites. It'll be hard for canadians but worth it in the long run

The authors of these articles are always Jewish.

wow

Of course. DId you ever wonder if this was their plan all along? What this does is not so much eliminate the white race, but rather weaken and divide its lands into multiple cultures and (in some instances) multiple nations.

Do it, faggots.

archive.azcentral.com/travel/articles/20130708parker-dam-arizona-explained.html

That's literally the conclusion I came to when I thought how to get an Ethno State in the U.S. If any of you guys are genuine and not doing it for the "lulz", you would support this two state plan.

What the fuck are these people smoking?

It has been decided.

Jews want a two-state plan for whites because it segregates us. Once segregated its quite easy to convince the others to no longer view whites as valuable or good, and then as not even human at all. Which leads to our open genocide. I hope you anons stay vigilant…

Fuck that. Trips or not I don't see why we should give them anything. They can leave if they want but no way are they taking our land with them.

Also, we already have what they want. It's called Canada.

(OP!)

All these dubs. What is going on?
Kek approves of this plan.

(checked)
Do leftists not know anything about checks and balances? Maybe they forgot it all when king nigger got elected.

KEK CONFIRMS

wat

This is it. This is what it comes to.

Since the day Trump won the Republican nomination, the left–and a good portion of the right–has done absolutely nothing but inspire fear. Fear of him, fear of his supporters, fear of this "alt-right" boogeyman. They talk about the KKK as if it is a titanic cult sweeping the nation, rather than a Southern curiosity with eight thousand members at the most generous estimate. They tell their followers that Trump has active, concrete, and easily-executable plans to put gays and minorities in actual concentration camps. They spread now-debunked accounts of trans people killing themselves in despair, indirectly encouraging others to do the same–because if they don't take their own lives, Trump will do it for them.

But the media can't back down, not anymore. They know that their credibility is already dangling by a thread, and if it comes to light that the entire election news cycle was based upon lies–lies about what Trump did, what Trump said, what Trump believes–then the Fourth Estate as an entity is dead. They have no choice but to ratchet up the falsehoods and the hyperbole, to fuel the fires of civil strife. Most disgusting of all is the fact that they actually want these manufactured atrocities to happen, because it is the only way that the people will ever regain their faith in an increasingly mistrusted establishment.

These people are beyond saving. The Fifth Estate is on the rise. We, the citizenry, are the new stewards of truth. These are the death throes of a group of elitists who refuse to acknowledge that their time has come. Pay no heed to their scraping on the coffin walls as we lower them into their grave. Let them die, screeching and ignoble. It is over. They just won't admit it.

Jews pushing the same agenda as White Nationalists.

Coincidence?

t. golem
The only problem I can see with this is who gets the armament + nuclear weapons, and that's literally it.

Aren't you a fine lad?

the 5 stages of grief, I think some will be in it until the next vote, and after they lose again, they will kill themveleves

Not pushing. They're using it to inspire fear and loyalty to the ZOG. The appropriate response is to not back down and say, "Let's do it."

What's going on here

wait, this is a male

you're implying whites would control the ethnostate. this jew isnt talking about handing over the keys to America, she's talking about segregation of whites. be very mindful of the difference as one will lead to our demise.

You mean the "Confederacy" filled with niggers?

There's no death coming unless the demographics are radically and rapidly shifted – through active, forcible removal, not detente and encouraging an elevated birth rate through the Jack Kemp bag of tricks.

lol no

This thing's face looks like a blobfish. I feel like puking now.

They'd prefer a Rhodesia/Zimbabwe situation actually.

NO. We need that land. It is our birthright. I will not let it be destroyed. If the West Coast wants to split offf, fine. Let them. It will only exacerbate the inherent flaws of their social system. And when California is a mestizo welfare drought-ridden wasteland we tack it back. That's good land, and the coast is important for international trade. We can't allow that land to be stolen. But we can allow them to think it possible, so we can fucking crush them.

Side note: I am a fan of geography and military history. California is essentially indefensible. The only natural barrier is the Sierra Nevada, but the Mojave is wide open. A mechanized upward hook from Nevada/Arizona through the Mojave and up into the San Joaquin Valley would eliminate the food supply of the rebels. The land is too wide open. The only way to defend the Mojave gap is Stalin-style defense in depth. But Californians know nothing of sacrifice, their lines would falter at the first sign of B1s and Abrams tanks

(Pretty sure that's Bill Kristol in a wig on the left.)

Who the fuck are you to say "them" as in me should live in a Jewish hellscape? Fuck you traitor, kill yourself. What you just said was outright treason

Trump
won
college
educated
Whites.

The White race had the… WHITES FOUNDED AMERICA YOU STUPID STUPID TWATS!

This is what Liberals actually believe.

These people are not calling for a White ethnostate, you FUCKING IDIOT, they are calling for secession and revolution to give non-Whites territory, basically a permanent sanctuary city status.

Never trust your enemies.
Kill them instead.

Keep crying bitch nigga. This makes me feel nothing. I await the day of the rope.

Our military is like 40% shitskin. Arizona and Nevada are probably around that number, too, and swinging the wrong way. Where on earth is this delusional military attack coming from?

Post well worth reading.. good work user.

The resemblance is uncanny.

I've felt little emotion these past few months. I can only force myself to care. I do not see anything wrong with this idea.

I'm not 'murrican, but I'd rather give them some land and kick them out than allow them to keep shitting in my land.
The Colored States of America would quickly collapse since the government would run out of cash for welfare in the first year. Meanwhile the White States of America would be the fastest growing country on the planet. Imagine it: safe streets, no money wasted on deadbeats, not spending billions in prisons, meritocracy, etc. The only question is how to make jews stay in the colored part because they sure as hell don't belong in the White side.

In this example, those territories became sovereign states. The Author literally suggests we fine goys getting sovereignty over half the land while they get their multicultist shith-.. I mean paradise.

Your gets are foul.

I've felt the emptiness of putting you into a gas chamber. We don't need a separate state when all of them will die.
>>>/gaschamber/

Then you don't understand. It's ALL our land.

and it cant come soon enough.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dana_Beyer

> She is Jewish

EVERY FUCKING TIME!

This outcome is inevitable by the way. There is going to be a breakup along ethnic lines. It is coming, probably after a financial collapse.

Every multicultural nation in history has broken up into several states. They fail every single time.

Nah dude. Learn from past mistakes. The game will be:
- Separate into two states, Whites/Subversive Cryptos, and Subhumans/Jews/Traitors
- White state is a literal paradise, Subhumans ruin everything and live in squalor, traitors variously butchered or bred out of existence.
- 20 to 50 years pass, Subversive Cryptos start the "White man's burden" rhetoric up again.
- Foreign aid to Subhuman state becomes intervention becomes governance becomes integration.
- ???
- Square one.
OR
- Kill every single non-White and traitor in the country.
- Kill all non-Whites in their countries, because step 1 alone has been tried before AND DOES NOT WORK.
- Claim entire planet.
- Claim stars.

Implying that I want to live with niggers.

We already did. It is called Liberia.

I don't understand the confusion but this is exactly what I want.

Well said user.

Logistically, I don't think that's possible. It's a nice dream but we need to stick to the realm of the doable.

We have already de facto lost much our country to nonwhites whether you accept it or not. This hurts to realize but its better you skip all the stages of greif and come to acceptance. A split into our own ethnostate would be the best thing to possibly happen. We aren't going to do well in the future of the multiethnic american empire. Trump doesn't seem committed to what TRULY needs to be done so yeah..

What you think and what is real are two different things. Fuck what you think. The logistics accommodate the mandate, not vice versa. We will make it happen, if only people like you will get out of the way.

Absolutely hilarious. All of America is rightfully ours, but I'd love to try this out just because I know the liberal states would fail in less than a decade.

WEW

The (((author))) is delusional if she thinks Commifornia could survive a month without support from the rest of America.

Again, she's delusional if she thinks (((they))) would get half of the states. Did they even look at the election map? The only places that Trump lost were pozzed cities and areas infested with shitskins.

A more realistic split would be Commiefornia plus one or two more states for (((liberals))) and shitskins and the rest of America for us.

I looked up her previous article to see if she had any more details on her plan.(archive.is/PHk5E) Check this out:

OY VEY! We don't want to live with you filthy goyim but we still want you to die for Israel and help our economy!

Again, notice how she thought (((they))) would get 38 states a few months ago.

15 of 67 posts have dubs in this thread. That defies statistical probability. 22% of all posts have dubs, which AFAIK is roughly twice amount which would appear by chance.

SOme of the posters who are against the idea also got dubs, so there's no telling what this means aside from it being a minor anomaly of an incremental post count.

don't even have to look these days, you just know right away.

The part we don't control would have tens if not hundreds of millions of reinforcements brought in inside of a decade.

Explain to me how you're going to kill 2 billion nuclear-armed Chinese and Indians. Practically. I'll wait.

We don't need your sympathy or pity, we're taking it for ourselves you cunts.

oh shit
Tell me kek's bishop what should we do

Lawrence Murray just wrote about this from our perspective.

atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/11/23/amerikaner-free-state/

This is the best case outcome for everyone.

Then you get to kill even more niggers

Vid related

Hail Amerikkka

checked.

This right here is the ultimate delusion of Holla Forums, which I don't mean as an insult.

#1: Jews will never separate. Ever. Some will, surely, but others will refuse - and pushing Jews who want to stay out of the White ethnostate will… Well, we've seen this before, haven't we now?
Talk about learning from past mistakes…

Why would they let this happen?
These people, who Holla Forums believes have the power to topple nations and bring the economy to its knees - why would they allow this White ethnostate to be a paradise?
They wouldn't - they'd do everything they could to sink it, so that the very notion of an ethnostate could be responded to with "Yeah, like White America? Forget it".

This all relies upon the previous conditions coming to pass, and I don't believe they'll let it get that far.

These people want to separate off a White ethnostate so that they can destroy it and make an example of it - and they will do anything and everything in their power to keep such a state, once formed, from gaining power or being successful/prosperous.
They want to make an example, nothing more.

They have to go back

They seem to have had zero trouble completely destroying our nations from the inside out and dismantling every single colony we had overseas to nothing but a rotting husk with remnants that get milked and sacrificed like cows.

filthy yankee scum need to hang

Heil'd.

Welp, it's not ALL your land thought. Actually, none its yours atm. Still a multicultist shithole, still consumerists where people are killing each other while rushing to get them Nigger Friday discounts. But by all means, keep dreaming of that sweet "DoTR" fantasy you keep holding like this guy does
Or, just listen to this guy and I and start building from that

I think the lügenpresse needs a separate place to go.
Pick related.

I read that a few days ago, Murray lays the situation out very well from our point of view.

Ebola in the river, half of India is gone in one month.

The south is less white than california. You're shit.

All these numbers, and in such a tight timeframe, what the hell is going on?

PA here.
We didn't put the God-Emperor in power just to take all your shitskin darkies off your hands.
Deal with them yourselves.

As for a "safe space" for Whites in America…
It's called the whole damn country.
We're taking it ALL.

one word.. Niggers

correct answer

Western PA master-race. You can take east PA for all I care.

No, you reek of subversive trying to push an agenda - and your entire argument relies on nonsense and delusion.

See:

You reek of the kikes sent here to pretend to be one of us so-as to promote the bullshit said kikes want to see us support.
If you are arguing in favor of ceding land to these mongrels, I argue that to do so would be to play into the hands of our enemies.

Believing our enemies would allow a White American ethnostate to flourish is more delusional than believing the Day of the Rope is forthcoming. Far more delusional.

Fuck you. We give them nothing, and take from them everything.
Nothing less will suffice.

t. Western PA Master-Race

This is stupid.
Why would we give up clay?
Africans will be shipped back to Africa, Chinese will be shipped back to China, Dotheads will be shipped back to Dotheadlia.
Jews will be exterminated.

I'm not an expert on all relevant areas to form a complete plan, so I will defer to their advice. The problem isn't the method. There is always a method. The problem is your lack of ambition.

It is like any other ecological problem. If you have an invasive species devastating some local population you want to protect, you don't lament that the processes and research and funding don't currently exist to deal with the problem. You know what the goal is: complete removal. That we don't know how to do it right now is irrelevant. You figure it out. You do the research. You invent the processes. You secure the funding.

For example, consider invasive weeds which strangle rivers: you demonstrate the ecological impact to get funding from government/agriculture/other interested parties, you develop the tools (targeted poisoning etc), and then you implement them (experts educating farmers/volunteers/natives/whatever on identifying, reporting, and destroying instances of the weed).

Now, if this is the response to a fucking river weed, which has a very low footprint (i.e. doesn't leave trails and traces), requires training to identify and specialized tools to destroy, and the goal is 100% eradication, then how is it going to be more difficult to do a very similar thing with subhumans? Anyone can identify them, the labor cost of exterminating them can be externalized through bounties, they leave a comparatively large footprint with their need for food/shelter/etc, and the tools are literally everywhere.

Everything you are saying is rationalizing backwards from your own pathological altruism or contaminated genes, not cold logic and logistical concerns. Your conclusion is that it "cannot happen" for egocentric reasons. In every other situation, with any other animal populations, the solution is total extermination. That is the dispassionate, logical response. "How" is secondary.

I'll cite another example that matches our own situation extremely closely:

actazool.org/temp/{73B99493-DF40-41F1-A96E-595F6E15B833}.pdf

You: haha fag explain how we're going to kill millions of small flying birds breeding this population out of existence in excruciating detail to me otherwise your goal is invalid haha
Get a clue, kiddo.

There's gonna have to be some serious RWDS going on east of Heading then.

Eyup, I have an agenda. It's called "end multiculti jewish delusion". Are you against that?
Actually, we would be getting land.

Do these lib shits really think we'll let them go??? After what they did to the South in the civil war???

You ain't goin no where lib shits, we aren't giving up ANY land.If anything we're TAKING it.

FUCK YEAH

This is the bargaining phase, they want to have their united states of pozz but have finally come to the realization that we won't let them so they are trying to invent a compromise position that they get to keep their ball rolling. Of course no proper murrican would tolerate pieces of our country being ripped off by leftists to be delivered to whatever rejects they can scrounge up from the turd world to populate it so they still have a ways to go on their emotional journey.

(((Dana Beyer)))

Knew it by the second paragraph.

You completely dodged my argument, and fell back onto your non-existent argument as though it still had merit, despite it having been eviscerated in the post to which you were replying.

Further, your initial argument DOES NOT "end multiculti-Jewish delusion" - you're actually promoting the idea that was put forth BY A JEWISH SUBVERSIVE TRANSGENDER ACTIVIST.
And, as already addressed, it's a stupid idea, the purpose of which is to create a White ethnostate which the elite can use to make an example.

No, we wouldn't.
You're using high verbal IQ to argue in bad faith - I get your argument, don't get me wrong, the whole "but you don't own nuttin now goyim! so you'd actually be GAINING land by separating! that'd ACTUALLY be your land now!"… But its so very Jewish in character, and so obviously flawed.
I've already pointed out that flaw - which is that our enemies would use it simply as a means to create an example to be cited anytime someone mentions the notion of a White ethnostate.

Let me put it this way: That roaches move into your home does not suggest you've lost ownership of your home - it suggests you have a vermin infestation.
The answer is NOT to give the roaches and rats small regions of your home wherein they might live, hoping the rest of your home will miraculously return to prosperous conditions… The answer is to remove the vermin from the home you continue to own.

Again:
You think your enemies can bring the world economy to its knees, topple nations, rig elections, do all this hugely wide-ranging shit… Yet you DON'T think they'd bring that power to bear to ensure your White ethnostate is anything but a prosperous paradise?

Retarded rationale tbh fam.
See if you can address that commentary without resorting to asking a question and/or deflecting like a kike - because right now, everything about you screams subversive kike agent attempting to promote this idea amongst us ("yes goyim, support your own demise…") or a useful idiot too short-sighted to see the end-game.

What one man can do, another can do.

It's definitely ideal to have our own ethnostate pronto, and once our former turf becomes 3rd world shitholes, it will be easy pickings for our descendents to reclaim.

I was expecting things to be less weird after the election, I was wrong.

How fucking out of touch with reality you have to be to don`t realize you are writing white supremacist propaganda.

No one has this much power.

The whole reason we wiped out the natives was to have a coast to coast nation that could field a navy in both oceans while all the other countries are fucked. We're not going to just go and let the commies run away away with our coastal ports. I say encourage them to secede, then the moment they execute the secession the feds execute them and reclaim the region as a territory to be broken up into new states after a lengthy period of normalization and reconstruction.
The left's leaders, activists, executives, bankers, university administrations, shall all be hung from the neck until dead.

Here's the biggest bullshit from the libshit though, this same insanity mirrored through all the libs discourse this year:

This bitch spends pages whining about how Trump is literally Hitler, then has the idiocy to question whether Adolph Trump would invade seceding coastal states that are home to our most strategically important military bases? Mother fuckers, you're ALREADY FUCKING OCCUPIED. You want to become a domestic enemy of the constitution you'll see how fast those boats turn their guns on your places of power.

You want to know why California and New York are such big economies? It is because all the international trade that routes through those ports and banks is protected by the US fucking military, which is ran by those working-class white males the commies hate so goddamn much. You fuckers wouldn't be profiting nearly so much if you had to bend the knee to China to keep your shipments safe.

Liberal northeast has the lowest enlistment rates in the country. Liberal west cost is right behind that. And your people don't even have any private guns. How the fuck do liberals think they'd manage any resistance whatsoever, let alone muster up their own military?

'Resistance' in the form of protest is tolerated only so long as you obey the law and the constitution. If you want to say fuck it and secede and try to take federal land and military bases then that's an act of war and rebellion, that's a completely different game. We will raze your cities to the ground and sow salt in your almond and marijuana fields until you forget the meaning of the word resistance.

Seriously we can /thread all these secession writeups with a simple statement of fact: The federal government owns 46% of the land in California, some 46 million acres. You're not running away with that land to start your own state and you're sure as fuck not going to get the feds to sell it to you. But lets not discourage their fantasies, we want them to run with this as far as they can.

The Jew does.
See: Soros, Rothschild, Schiff, etc etc.

And if you say otherwise, it'll be rather obvious who and what you are.
So, go ahead, respond. We're waiting.

Its amazing how the narrative shifts in just a few weeks, eh? Before the election we were being inundated by people claiming these wealthy elite kikes and their shabbos servants were engaged in global pedophile rings, were fixing elections, were threatening people at the highest levels of government, were killing people who opposed them, were engaging in all manner of high-level financial corruption… I mean, Christ, what are we gonna hear next? "No, no, no, you don't understand go- erm, I mean, guys, the Ukrainian revolution was totally a Nat-Soc uprising bro!"

You do understand how many populations were completely wiped out and their lands taken by our ancestors using sticks and stones, right? Go look up a list of ethnic cleansings stretching through all of recorded history right up to the present. The only "fantasy" here is the one in which you're not going to hang along side the rest for being a useless piece of shit.

This only works if and only if you can get the left to do something stupid.

Is this possible? I don't know.

statisticbrain.com/demographics-of-active-duty-u-s-military/

Meat is hung, Men are hanged.

Those are still god awful numbers and they don't take into account guys with gook wives, administrative coal burners, faggots, or jews/masons in the upper ranks.

Don't they mean Kekistrocracy?

We shall meme it.

Small nitpick, Vermont has a ton of guns. But it also has no niggers so they aren't aware of the dangers of nonwhite immigration and keep voting leftist.

Vermont is basically a mini Canada.

It's so they can nuke us.

How the fuck would that even work?

White States of America and Brown States of America? Would we have two presidents? What about laws?

This would cause a mess and a literal civil war anarchy. As the Brown states would collapse quite quickly due to niggers and spics bloating the sytems and going full feral negro, the rational ones would quickly try and escape to the white ethnostate, but would get BTFO. Then libshit whites would start another railroad and it's Civil War 2: American Jewgaloo. Unless the Brown states let in the libshit whites, but then they would gain some sort of structure and still attack the white states.

The only solution is gas and/or deportation at this point.

Bargaining – The third stage involves the hope that the individual can avoid a cause of grief. Usually, the negotiation for an extended life is made in exchange for a reformed lifestyle. People facing less serious trauma can bargain or seek compromise.

Huh. Would've figured it'd be navy, but what the fuck do I know.

Maybe in infantry positions. Also most white spics identify as white in the service for some reason.

We're taking that, too.

Let them leave. Let them have their non white ethno state…It will act as a leech and draw non whites TO California.

This is kind of what we want to happen.
We want them GONE from the states.
Cali is short on water. The more that go there the more we can eliminate over time.

HOLY FUCK don't you even see what this implies.

Um…because they're white?

Yeah, I'm just thinking about California. The whites in the sierras wouldn't want to join Brownmerica, and they control the state's water resources.

I think he's talking about actual la raza niggers identifying as white despite being clearly shitskin, not the identifiable spanish-purebred rarities.

See below

Real White Hispanics are Spanish who have had the Arab bred back out of them.

Real hard to find purebred spanish. Most have some muslim blood in them from centuries ago.

I mean, I guess they're spics but… Hispanics are a different race and they are white.

They also don't take into account the National Guard, which makes up the bulk of our armed forces & is mostly white.

No, most do not. You don't have any idea what the fuck you're talking about.

There are many different white kindred.
But if we don't start watching each others backs, there won't be any.

All the white ethnicities put together only make up about 18% of the world's population, at best…in fact, it's probably less than this.

We can't afford to be fighting among ourselves over trivial differences.

Yes. The meme magic is out of control now.

The military doesn't put up with that nonsense.
That happens in the prison system, because Mestizos think they'll be treated better if they say they're white, and the minimum-wage guards let them get away with it to avoid the inmate's lawyers.

No one is saying there aren't true white spanish or hispanics. We're calling out the light skinnned mestizos who claim to be white, despite being mongrels.

meant for
apologies.

Sure, i>>8371276

Redundant, cities are invaded by shitskins and then they vote against those in the city who pay for everything(property tax payers.)

This. We're not giving up anything. They just have to get out.

We need to skip them along to the end.

I believe those numbers are counted under the army category in that survey. National guard is a military branch.

Source?

They can't really be supporting the ideas of the Nation of Islam, can they?

It's not a bad idea, but instead of carving out land from the USA, I think our gracious and progressive brothers to the north should take it upon their shoulders to take in our poor oppressed non-whites and make the ultimate liberal dudeweedlmao refugee non-white-topia. There's your two-state solution.

As a cucknadian, a better solution is for you to annex us and then put your hated on baffin island.

Nah dude, Navy has ships with both male and female crew stuck together for months at a time in confined space. Of course they're pozzed as fuck.

I have a wonderful idea.
We meme shitskins and non-whites to seek asylum as political refugees in Canada after Trump's innaguration. Seeking asylum means they can bypass immigration requirements and stay in Cucknanada as long as they feel threatened in the states.

And knowing how much of a cucked faggot coalburning kike Trudeau is, he couldn't deny them.

If their skin is any shade of brown they've got some muslim in them.

Salutations and dubs to you my friend.

When overextended, it's not unwise to stage a tactical retreat. Territories that do not lend themselves to defense may be abandoned, drawing the enemy into the trap of playing caretaker while the nation regains its strength. Once the nation's vitality has been restored, so too may its territorial integrity.

The best part is that, were there to be a two state solution as proposed, many of the immigrants who came for the specific purpose of enjoying the fruits of American civilization would suddenly find themselves cut off. Demoralized, many of these individuals who came thinking they'd find an easy lifestyle will leave or debase themselves and their neighborhood with petty violence.

Two state is not a feasible option, especially when they're deluded enough to think they can take 25 states with them. You can't split a country between two sides of a continent and there's no way they'll be able to connect California to New York geographically.

If America separates, it will balkanize. It's not as simple as an ethnostate. There are distinct cultures and desires of governance that will override strict racial boundaries. That entails at least 4 nations:
Add to that others that may wish for independence:
People will move or get chased out accordingly. It's gonna be great. The really amusing part is when citycucks realize they have to actually move away from the city to defend their territories. If they make it violent, it will just end up with America being reunited and purged of the cancer.

Or they've been out in the sun for a while.
Or they've got some Dour Scot in them.

We already have one, it's called america. Shitskins and kikes get out.

The only feasible option is killing every shitskin, kike, cuck and traitor.

I understand, based on these digits, what Kek is communicating to us: We must seek a white ethnostate by purging the nonwhites from our land.

I have a better idea, we meme them out. Just as we memed Donald into the presedency.

You get less pushback when you tell them to fuck off with words and not bullets.

They sure do love this word.

Checked. It's become a new buzzword, completely ignoring the fact that every politician who gets elected has to be a demagogue, to some extent.

Not even 10 seconds in

NO NIGGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

t. Minnesotan

Ha! Fuck off will it.

New one.

All aboard the repeating digit train to a greater America.

That's what Lincoln did to us.
We'll return the favor

This. If they secede, they're getting Sherman's March'd.

Good number of Krishna have Spanish DNA from this on part of Spain that looks like it's full of white people.

Probably what they all looked like before the Muslim rape.

Irish, fucking auto corrected to krishna

Dose anyone have maps of what the potential new countries will be?
Who gets stuck with most of the mexicans?
Who gets stuck with most of the niggers?

11 nations, if you want to go with the (rather good, imo) theory. theamericanconservative.com/dreher/the-eleven-nations-theory/

see link in:

Irish faggot here,

Due to Germany taking most of the Muslim cock and Trumpn scaring dem SJWs we have more Blacks coming in then Muslims. The fucking county council is creating more refuge homes near were we live to accommodate them.

A black kid was destroying some old woman's bushes and pulled the race card on her, she is now labeled racist.

I guess this is a 'welcome to the club' moment. Fuck me.

Potatonigger, my kid was standing beside me. Thanks for making me explain that. Spoiler your images, especially when they have nothing to do with the thread, faggot.

just another godless attention whore
she probably wouldn't have actually been religious anyway, even if she did want to get rid of trump that badly

well actually i take back the attention whore part, id wanna know before calling her that

Lol, I'll try. Potatoes are very good for you, don't you know.

Holla Forums is not a sfw board, moron. It's your job to not let your kid see things like that, not ours.

Interesting…
Yankeedom & El Norte solve the Commiefornia and Jew York problems.
Population transfers are going to be inevitable though as will *some* degree of fighting.

Why is it that the left never realizes the Confederacy is also where their beloved diversity lives?

That's what will cause the fault lines and flareups in fighting, every new territory will do whatever it takes not to get stuck with shitholes like Baltimore or Detroit.

Increasing levels of diversity lowers social cohesion/trust. The whites who remain in diverse America will increasingly feel alienated due to the rising tide of color and being constantly scapegoated. Eventually the only whites who will stay are the ones who are the true believers in left wing ideology.

Also the newly found state would need a fair share of the current USA military, making the genocide scenario unlikely. How will diverse America wage war without their tax base? Their economy would be fucked, and corruption/waste would be rampant.

That Jew York kike is such an extreme Jew. I want it to die.

Checks and balances are there to keep the lower classes down. Not well-off, latte sipping city folk.

Why do you spoiler weakass shit like that, but not the nastiness before?

Nah, idc. He has to learn the realities of life at some point, might as well be when I'm around to help him understand it. Still, not a gore thread, no reason to post gore.

sage for off topic

Smaller areas like tidewater, louisiana (new france), and new amsterdam will of course be swallowed by the larger surrounding territories, but the larger territories make perfect sense. This would probably be the most efficient way to slice up the US.

Now in png and dark format

Lived in Binghamton for the past 5 years. Just moved back to Atlanta (I grew up in south GA). I've spent a good amount of time in (west of the Susquehanna) PA. There are a lot of good people out there but holy shit are they some type of ugly (no offense you're still all based in my eyes).

Why did you say the same thing twice, lad?

Jews don't understand white culture in the same way that they don't understand Idioms.

(((They))) don't understand why they are losing control because they just don't understand "middle american" culture.

(((They))) don't understand christianity, (((they))) don't understand christian values, (((they))) don't understand why anyone would want to live outside of NYC/San Fran and raise a family when they could spend all their shekels on bullshit hedonistic thrills.

Jews are inherently narcissistic and will never be able to understand the perspective of a "non-chosen one".

Former Navyfag here, can confirm. It's god awful having womyns on board. 9 out of 10 can't do even the most basic of jobs, and about 1 out of 4 get pregnant prior or during deployment. And finally they all sync up their periods, keep in mind that only the newest of ships were built with womyns in mind too, all the others had to be "retrofitted" to accommodate them.

Their largest hurdle is the water rationing. If they'd ever stop dumping water into the San Francisco Bay to save the lives of a handful of fucking delta smelt, they might stand a closer chance of self-sufficiency.

Stop being such an Anglo, Jesus Christ.

Most niggers in the south are actually pretty conservative. I mean you get your chimps but the ones with IQs >60 generally stay in church and have pretty good values (relatively speaking). I mean they still shit babies out from several different fathers but you know they're a lot more open minded than most would think.

Niggers in the north and west coast on the other hand…

Nigger-lover alert.

Or in other words, victory from WW2 defeated them right before their final domination. Now, the elites and ordinary Americans are so detached and isolated, that the elites have started underestimating the Average Joe.

Someone knew this would happen.

(((They))) understand (((Christianity))) just fine, it was (((Jesus))) who created it, after all. What they don't understand are Aryan values.

Their narcissism is their undoing

This is pretty much what I was trying to say.

If you're on Holla Forums with your kid in sight range you're going to fuck him up pretty good.

I want them to go back to Africa just like most of Holla Forums but in the meantime they are a valuable political weapon.

The jews have weaponized niggers over the past 20+ years or so - why can't we?

I'm just saying that most niggers don't even vote and the ones that do are more 'flexible' in their political beliefs than you would think.

I mean think about the narrative.

It's easy to convince niggers to hate jews and I think it would be easy to get a lot of them on our side (politically speaking) if we just keep telling them that they're American and convince them that neo-con politics destroyed their communities.

You may not like speaking to niggers but it is a valuable skill as they are a valuable resource for our cause.

In any scenario like that, there will be Pozlands with free gibs. All white areas should move forward with encouraging niggers to move to the Pozlands at which point all white countries can build walls around them. We can't stop them going to a better life in California or New York – nor should we.

I laughed.
That simply won't do, the noble states of Virginia and Kentucky lie north of the 36th parallel, and both of them ought to be ours.

Nigs & spics ruled over by left wing religious fanatics?
Call it Jonesland

Implementation of the HuffPo suggestion :
1- invade Mexico
2- Move all leftists there
3- severe Mexico from the US
Job done.

This was the useless token affirmative action female manager. The actual code was written by men, of course.
Funny how feminist "STEM" idols are obscure, long gone, tokens. Even Ada Lovelace was a wanabee who copied some sample code from Babbage, and even managed to get a bug in her copy, showing she understood nothing to the subject.

I actually didn't know that (I'm not surprised)

I still like the picture though idc

we don't like tripfags much around here lad.
are you someone special?

is that you Tila?

tfw gets wasted on larping faggot.

Thats where you are wrong

THATS RIGHT BITCH

THE SOUTH HAS RISEN

PRAISE THE CONFEDERACY !!!!!

This.

Once the goodies dry up several 10s of millions of the cucks will leave. Significantly lowering our problem. They mainly live in the cities as well, is would be easy to only give them the small areas and not let them take large swaths of the US.

nice to see my OC floating around, here's a better version.

All this because a guy espouses civic nationalism. Imagine if someone publicly advocated exclusively for white interests.

Need this in sticker form.

It used to be that. Fuckers! I hate these people, we used to have white land all over the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=J67AodOb1e4

tfw already uploaded somewhere

Right, let's go back to the vision of our founding fathers: a multi-ethnic direct democracy.

"America was never great," remember?

A "white knight" is a heel who feels compelled to save some unrelated damsel in distress from her own idiocy. Isn't that what MAGA is all about?
For all the useless mud people who will have zero gratitude for imparting success to them and will immediately spit in Whitie's face and steal all his property just as soon as possible - mocking us for being so stupid as to have given him that opportunity.
Yah, we need to either segregate or eradicate - we can't live together.

REMINDER THAT EVERY SINGLE TIME THIS IS BROUGHT UP, IT’S KIKES TELLING WHITES TO GIVE UP EVEN MORE OF THE LAND WE OWN

RECONQUISTA AND EXTERMINATION OF AFRICA IS OUR FINAL GOAL.

[1] 0.0007694222

aka 0.07% chance of having 15 or more dubs in 67 posts in a thread. Yah, it's pretty unlikely to happen in one thread. But what's the chance of it happening at least once in 1000 threads? it's 1 minus the chance of it not happening at all:

> x

If she tried she could look as good as this.

This writer needs to be waterboarded

IT IS DECIDED

Fuck off. These social programs have their participation mandated at gun point. No shit everyone is on them you fucking boot licker.

fuck off to reddit then, you gaylord.

Do we think we'd let niggers live here?

Why do Americans hate socialised medicine so much? Are you okay with paying 1 million dollars for your chemo therapy treatment?

In other words, they want a white reservation to contain the troublesome pale skin.

You keep saying that word "allow"

Why are you waiting to be "allowed" to do something? Are you a child? A dog?

Wew.

Hell no. They or you shouldn't be even thinking about this.
They want half of our land and what we build? They can fucking leave white countries anytime if they hate them, they don't get a single piece of land from us, if they have so many places on earth to go to. Why don't they fuck off to their perfect third world shitholes they seem to prefer so much? Get rid of the traitors and kikes, and redpill fellow whites instead of running away, or our ancestors will curse us forever. If they want us gone from our own land, want to weaken us and take our shit away, they have to do it by force, which they know they would lose, they know we damage them more by staying and fighting, they fear us infiltrating the very same they do it. They don't even get 12% of our land, nothing.

How are we gonna do it, hothead? A lot of LARPers in this thread saying that we need to kill every last shitskin in North America, but shoot me straight: is it really anything more than LARPing? Are we here for realistic solutions or are we just going to shitpost all day?

>atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/11/23/amerikaner-free-state/

This article does a great job of explaining why this is a good thing from our perspective. The creation of a leftist multicult state(s) will give them all the perfect chance to show the world that their ideology is inherently unworkable, whereas our state will flourish with a high social trust, low crime, hard working population, much more united in values than we are now. This is exactly what we want.

As this Leftist state begins (almost immediately) deteriorating into an intolerable garbage heap, any Whites that stayed their will either be killed, bred out, or be forced to recognize the superiority of our ideas and way of life.

As these shitholes keep being shitholes, their militaries will degrade to the point of being functionally impotent as their ranks won't be filled by limp-wristed numales and they'll be left with niggers and spics who operate on the same level as niggers and spics always have. Meanwhile, the Amerikaner ethnostate will consolidate its power and unity, being eventually able to reclaim what lost territory we deem imperative to reclaim.

Anons wishing for DOTR and an all-White North America are just wishing, tbqhwy fams. Are you going to go out tomorrow and start shooting minorities? Will the rest of the White population back you up? Will the Federal Government and their military retaliate against you? Think about these questions and tell me if you truly, sincerely think that the race war is on the horizon.

This is the sort of thing that could actually gain traction, because it's a peaceful solution that both sides can get on board with. We should be memeing this hard.

I'm seeing a shocking amount of bluepill in this thread. I would have figured you niggers knew about the NWF.

northwestfront.org/about/principles-of-migration/

Are you in the Northwest? I've been thinking about reaching out to the NWF for some time, I think it's probably the way to go, but I'm curious as to whether there's any real networking going on up there, if it's mostly low IQ skinhead types, etc.

They require a very large up front donation to the cause with no guarantee of delivery. Of course, they're blocked by the 14th Amendment, meaning they can't force blacks/spics/jews out, so your (((donation))) will be (((money well spent))).

You depend on us you ungrateful Goyim. You'll never work again, you hear me? WE WILL GIVE YOU BREAD AND CIRCUS AND YOU WILL SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LIKE IT.

Exactly what Patricians said before the barbarian hordes sacked Rome. It's like they read Gibbon and thought it was an action plan.

This is absolute bullshit, there is no donation requirement

Just pop off an email to Harold, you'll get a response in a bit.

Also, yes there is real networking, no it is not skinheads. Mostly people you would not realize are natsoc from looking at them.

NWF is even more defeatist than the OP article option. Retreating into increasingly small white enclaves will eventually lead to our extinction.

Meanwhile in Italy

youtube.com/watch?v=Js83IFXiPBw

It's pretty clear you didn't even put in the effort to read the bare minimum of the website blurbs.

Will do once I get home from seeing family for Thanksgiving, thank you

Getting bred out while race-conscious Whites remain geographically isolated and electorally impotent will eventually lead to our extinction,

this is whats going to happen…

they will split it into 2, then decades later the jews will get us bringing shitskins in again, then that country will split in half.

rinse and repeat until theres 5 whites left living in some cave somewhere in arctic alaska.

I've been familiar with the NWF for years and know exactly what it's about. Abandoning 90+% of our hard-earned land is not the answer.

Demographic tipping has been a wildly successful strategy for the left, it's time to use it to our own advantage.

You have done nothing but suggest inaction, inaction, inaction the entire thread, and shit on any offered plan.

And your plan is to surrender? Lmfao.

Except that "tipping" when they do it doesn't involve sacrificing their prior territory: Mexicans aren't giving up Mexico to take over the USA, they're keeping the former and taking the latter. NWF requires giving up most of the country.

Look, there may come a time when I agree with you. If all of our efforts to hold on to our country fail and we're reduced to a minority, THEN I will consider retreating, but we still have realistic options for keeping what we have. We can still deport huge numbers of non-whites, raise racial awareness in many more whites, and possibly even return the entire USA to a 90% white country. If not quite that successful, we could leverage a much better partition plan granting only small portions of land to non-whites. There's simply no need at this time for a plan as drastic as the NWF.

This is my third post and I've been posting herein for less than 15 minutes.

more blatant misrepresentation.

Cut off western aid and pull back western manufacturing and trade. Within fifty years they'll be begging us to recolonize them. Then institute apartheid and eugenic population control.

Am I mistaken in that you want us to surrender land instead of fighting for it? Is that not a fair representation of what you suggested?

Currently, every last bit of the continent is surrendered. It's a net gain. Besides, it's step one, who says the rest is a lost cause after we gain a white ethnostate. But we're not going to magically overtake the entire continent without a single scrap of land to our name. The NWF is the only organization offering a means to the end. You propose an end, but with no means to it.

Ultimately, whites banding together in a unified territory will give us a power base from which to build the military we'll use to reconquer what was taken.

If we have ethnic solidarity and a defensible territory I will have no fear for the future. Even if all of us are forced into Alaska.

United we are unstoppable. If it takes a bunch of whining leftist cucks using Obama's rainbow army of muds to force us to see it, well so be it.

Ultimately time will tell. I personally don't think anything is going to happen that will drastically reverse the course of American demographics, because even if we deported every illegal, there would still be a massive contingent of legal hispanics pumping out babies far faster than we are and a big door in the wall. Some serious shit would have to go down in the next 10 years- but the NWF also isn't going to secede from the US if it can be saved.

Right now, your race-conscious White vote is effectively meaningless because you may be one of a couple hundred race-conscious Whites in your state. If we consolidate our votes in one area, we have the potential to elect explicitly pro-White Representatives and even Senators. This furthers our goal of saving the rest of the US without abandoning it, while also setting up a nice fallback plan if we do lose the rest of the country.

Are you going to go out and start shooting non-Whites any time soon, because if you aren't then you aren't fighting back either, LARPer

Citation heavily needed. Events in 2016 have significantly shifted the national dialogue in our favor and many more whites are waking up and becoming racially aware. Mass deportation is not only on the table but likely. We now have a viable path forward that doesn't involve giving up most of the country that we built and rightfully own, and I choose to follow that path until it's no longer viable. Maybe someday I'll bring my family and join you, but I'm not ready to give up yet.

We had that within living memory. We lost it. Establishing a white country merely gets us back to where we've already been (but with less) with no viable plan for preventing history from repeating itself.

This is generally a valid argument, but it's a different one. The NWF doesn't seek to retake the entire USA from within using political influence; it seeks an independent sovereign state which would abandon the rest of the USA to degenerate into a Brazil-tier dump with only a vague plan of eventually taking it back by force.

White Canuck here, please do this.

Do you really expect anyone to fall for that, you fucking kike?

What is this cunt shit? No it isn't, shut the fuck up and fight for your country.

I propose fighting for what's ours. If civil war, the default option of a highly-disgruntled populace, is not available, then a peaceful transition into a smaller state is not achieveable.

Ahh, divide and conquer. Thanks, filtered. Both of you.

You're confusing civic nationalism for ethnonationalism, and that is a deadly error.

You're calling national socialists kikes. Your priorities might be out of order.

That's exactly what this is. The biggest problem with a bunch of spread out militias with no chain of command is that it's disgustingly unorganized. All this does is takes every white who's willing to fight the good fight and stick them all in one place. A separate, sovereign country. Nationalize the banks, nationalize industry, make military service compulsory for all men, ban Jews, ban Muslims, promote Christianity and the family unit, make Reich 4.0 then ultimately take back the rest of the country by force and kill anything that's not white with holy fire.

Where did I ever confuse the two?

I don't know why they'd mistake you for German specifically unless you literally walk around in a Division Azul uniform at all times.

What a lousy tactic - clouding your nonsense inside arguments that look like they make sense, or are in any way a response to the above. Smells like a kike, honestly.

Our last civil war, and our revolutionary war, were very organized. You're spreading nonsense, kike.

About fucking time.

Quit being so fucking autistic you god damned faggot.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Calling user a kike isn't an argument, you window-licking retard. Our last Civil War and Revolutionary War were able to be fought because the people that wanted to fight were geographically concentrated to the point where they made up greater than 10% of the population. What percentage of your state's population is racially conscious? If we took every racially conscious White in America and put them in some of the least populated states in America, what do you think it would do to local electoral politics?

This shit is the new >don't vote goy

You're using a terrible argument that doesn't address my argument and doesn't even make sense on its own, and you suggest complete surrender to boot. If you're not a kike, you might as well be.

If you wanna carve a white fortress out in the territory of the US I can think of a million better places to do it than the commiefied Pacific Northwest. Portland isn't gonna be the capital of the fascist revolution, it's gonna be its first bombing target.

Northwest has preexisting majority white demographics. It's the whitest region in the nation, that's why it was picked.

Meanwhile on Facebook . . .

Completely off topic, nice derailing attempt.

I can't see any actual plan to split up the US going well for us (the white nationalists), or anyone really. The most educated and successful people are also disproportionately true believers in leftist diversity ideology. Many of them would choose to move to Diversistan, or at least they wouldn't actively try to move to Whitistan. The people who would be most interested in a white ethnostate are disproportionately poor stupid farmers, unless there are a lot of 1488 whites who are concealing their power levels.

It's true, being a minority in Diversistan would grate on a white person after a while, but people are also capable of putting up with an insane amount of shit in their lives. I used to do research in a lab at the Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. Fabulously smart white people would live around violent niggers and suffer from regular robberies and assaults because the housing was cheap and they really loved their jobs. So merely living in a shitty diverse community isn't enough by itself to make someone move to a white community.

Frankly, what you would probably end up with in Diversistan is de facto segregation, with majority-white neighborhoods and businesses producing all of the economic and cultural value, all while laughing at their ignorant white ethnonationalist neighbors in Whitistan who don't understand the true joy of diversity. The irony would be completely lost on them.

This is also why it would be bad to let CalExit, and also why the government WON'T allow it to happen. They play too big a role in the economy. We can't just give up Silicon Valley.

This is all really LARPy anyway, because the US is not going to split up anytime soon. In the short term, we need to figure out why educated whites are so disproportionately likely to hold leftist egalitarian views on race, and how we can make white nationalism more appealing to them.

Funny isn't it? We've wanted a two state solution for years. Only now once the left has lost the election they were sure they were going to win do they even broach the topic. These people are pathetic and evil in the extreme.

That being said I'm still not entirely opposed to a split, even if it costs us some territory. I'd rather surrender a bit of land than have to shed inordinate amounts of blood.

But they are right to be afraid user.

Nigger, what the fuck are you smoking. The situation we're in today and the situation your ancestors were in during the times of the revolutionary and civil wars are pretty different. We literally have Jews telling us to make our own ethnostate, and you're pulling a tantrum saying >B-but, the whole country is ours! Yeah, it is, but no fucking nigger, spic or kike is going to feel that way. An ethnostate offers us an out. If we set up our own ethnostate, we can make our own laws, our own immigration policy, our own constitution. They can all fester and rot in their little shitholes as things get progressively worse and worse after white people start leaving. Eventually they'll start trying to antagonize us to take our shit. When this happens, we have a Casus Beli to flatten the fucking place and take it back by force.

Any white that's not already starting to rouse given that things are already this bad, is going to need a majour kick in the ass. If we set up our own ethnostate and it reflects how fucking supreme Germany was during Hitler's reign, whites should finally see what the result of suicidal immigration and social policy is. Any white who wasn't willing to go 14/88 before, would almost definitely be willing to if they were a minority in the other country and were constantly victimized. Indeed, they might even be our fiercest fighters.

Well gee, do you think it could have anything to do with the fact that they're subjected to that horseshit for a minimum of 12 years of their life, during their most naive and immature stage of life? You know, the stage of life where they're learning how to be human beings and their brain is developing? Never go full retard.

You have no proof for this. Either you've been propagandized, or you're spreading propaganda yourself.

It's also important to remember that in the USSR, the hardline ideological commies were given more wealth. We're just seeing the same thing happen here. Funny thing is, if these hardline liberals go to the deserter state, their wealth will evaporate, and they will see the point of a white ethnostate.

The NWF is a cult.

This whole idea that a white ethnostate inherently solves everything is just not accurate. All of Europe was white ethnostates until 50 years ago and yet here we are. Getting back to that but with 10% of our former territory solves nothing.

Wow, I totally hate white people now.

its not better its obviously the ELECTION2016 special edition and will fetch a high price. my gratitude my dude

This is why I don't understand why there's even resistance to the topic of a two state solution on either side. It would very clearly draw distinct lines in the sand. You're either on our side, or you're not. Everyone would know *exactly* where they and everyone else is standing on the matter.

The problem with Europe 50 years ago, is that after Germany lost, the kikes moved in and got to work subverting the population as they've always done. Everyone was taught what bad goys the Germans were, and that everyone is equal and needs to share, and that women can do everything men can do but better.

Europe was cucked by kikes when Hitler lost. The result is European white ethnostates becoming multicult shitholes because "democracy" allowed kikes to weasel their way into the cracks.

The "resistance" seems pretty astroturfed to me tbh

Resistance to the white ethnostate, that is.

Bro, I'm a white nationalist with a college degree and a nice back account, I know not every white nationalist is poor and stupid. But let's not pretend that Stormfront is the vanguard of sophisticated political theory either.

I hope that if push came to shove, educated whites would choose to stand with their own people, but unfortunately I'm really not that confident. The narrative would very quickly become "smart cool diverse tolerant wave of the future" vs "ignorant backwards stupid rednecks", and a ton of whites would be willing to fall on the sword so they could signal to everyone how virtuous they are.

My pet theory is that white nationalism is mainly a defense against perceived future threats that may become actual one day (demographic decline of whites in the US and "white privilege" theory leading to much more severe economic and social discrimination against whites in the future), and those of us who are white nationalists now have a combination of personality/cognitive/whatever traits that makes us more sensitive to threats like this in general. You'd unfortunately need the material conditions of whites in the US to get significantly worse before they start turning en masse to white nationalism, unless we seriously step up our propaganda game.

And what guarantee do we have that history won't eventually repeat itself in our new smaller enclaves? It's entirely possible that even if we did as you suggest that 100+ years later our descendants would be having this same debate about whether to retreat to some even smaller white ethnostate. Rinse and repeat until we're reduced to native American-tier reservations and mongrelized to shadows of our former selves.

Nobody brought up stormfront, and I have a low opinion of stormfront. It's a honeypot if there ever was one.

Has that happened so far? Nope. The media is shitting their pants about these new cool young nazis.

You must be lucky enough to live in a majority white gated community if you think this country isn't flying off a demographic cliff.

I'm not resisting the idea of the white ethnostate, I'm saying that the entire USA and all European countries should become white ethnostates.

What's your alternative? Sit right where we are and be overcome by the systematic demographic replacement?

Yes, that is the endgoal of the NWF as well. The NWF has a plan to achieve that.

Now, what is your plan that is so much better than the NWF?

I always thought the main complaint against the NWF was that people thought it was a honey pot.

I get where some of them are coming from. It's not easy to cut your losses, especially when it's for something that is invaluable like the soil your ancestors died defending. However, I don't think it's a surrender, as much as it would be a tactical retreat. When you're routed and scattered, it becomes very easy for the enemy cavalry to chase you down and kill you in small groups. In that situation, you need to regroup and reorganize, and then focus on rebuilding morale to have another go at it.

I get what you're saying, really, I do. I just don't think doing nothing and letting them outbreed us (as they're currently doing, and have been doing for generations now) is going to help anything. Imagine how fucking cucked we'd all be RIGHT NOW if Hitler had never put up any resistance to Jewish Bolshevism. Hitler bought us time, and it took the entire world to stop him. Even still, he built hands down the best nation on Earth in less than a decade, half of which was under heavy seige. I'd rather die fighting for the future than sit here shitposting on the internet watching my race die while I do nothing to try and stop it. That, to me, is the ultimate form of cuckery.

Do you have any sauce on that whatsoever?

Also

ok?

Ok, yeah, I knew I would get shit for that. I know that our cities are filled with violent niggers and spics, I know that whites are often discriminated against with affirmative action, I know that there's a long-term campaign of psychological warfare being waged against us with normalized anti-white sentiment in the media and "critical whiteness studies" in academia, I know that whites are already a minority among newborn babies in the US, yes I know that there are problems already.

That doesn't change the fact that whites are still, on average, very well off economically, and they still control a majority of positions of power in the government. That picture has to change appreciably before the average non-politically-aware white starts to think "hey, something's not right here". But clearly a lot of whites are already starting to wake up with the Trump election, so, yeah.

The Mississippi River must be under our full control as well as ample port cities

Another thing to remember, is how small and absolutely fucked Germany was after the first World War when the Treaty of Versailles cut their legs out from underneath them.

Reading comprehension, nigga. I never said it was. I simply said that I saw that said a lot.

I'm not sure why you are so adamant on waiting for things to get worse, rather than doing anything. If I didn't know any better, I would think that you just want things to be worse.

Yeah, I'm looking for whatever it is that you read so we can go over it together

Fight for what we have within what we have. Don't give up on other misguided whites; take advantage of the rising tide of nationalism to convince them to join us. Hitler and the NSDAP over 80 years ago found themselves in a very similar position as we do now: their country overrun by Jews, their people brainwashed against each other, and themselves a small minority. Did they found the Prussian Front and retreat to a mere corner of their own nation? No, they fought for and won their own entire country back (and then some). We should do the same until we have no realistic hope of doing so, and then I'll support your more drastic plan.

But Hitler is if anything an argument in support of my point, see above.

What the fuck? I never said that. I don't want things to get worse. I'm just pessimistic and I don't think things will get better until they get worse.

"Fight"

Are you doing any fighting? I don't see you doing a damn thing. You sit here and shitpost. Do you think that is fighting?

The NWF isn't even asking you to do anything hard, just make a trip to the whitest and most naturally beautiful region of the US and prosper. No abstracted notion of "fighting" is going to get you anywhere. You have a clear cut action you can take. Just prosper. That's it. We're white, it comes naturally to us.

I know you don't ultimately want things to get worse, that's why I pointed out how silly it was for you to want to wait for things to get worse. If things get worse, they get worse. We're facing genocide, the longer you wait, the more impossible it is for us to ever come back.

Yeah, not sure how that in any way supports what you were trying to argue at all.

Tbh yeah, Hitler's Germany is instead a strong argument of what the NWF could accomplish in a small area with a high concentration of strong, racially minded whites.

There's more to fighting than just physical violence; recall that Hitler rose to power peacefully by fighting for his ideas.

Again, I'm not even saying the NWF is a bad thing, I just don't think we need to resort to it yet. If it turns out that you're right and we can't reverse the demographic conquest of America, I'll see you there in a few years/decades, but if you're wrong and we can take our country back, that's what I want to do.

Did you read the first part of my post? My point was that Hitler rose to power and took his entire country back from Jews and leftists, he didn't resort to establishing a new sub-country only for like-minded people.

WHAT THE FUCK?

I was not expecting that

Yes, of course, and that's exactly what I'm advocating. Northwest Migration is a peaceful way to fight with a big impact.

we should keep delaware

I like delaware and all, but new england is unsalvagable.

Hitler's Germany is also a strong argument of why you should avoid leaving the American industrial base to aid your enemies in any war. Hitler destroyed most of the USSR military equipment, but with Lend-Lease they quickly replaced it.

No clue what you're trying to say

I'm saying denying control of the US to our enemies is a better idea than letting them continue to use it as their golem for promoting and fighting for zoggery in your ethnostate and across the world.

If we can't manufacture shit, we will lose every war. If we bug out of our own country and cede control of our means of production, we can't manufacture shit.

This is pretty close to how I've envisioned the eventual breakup of the United States. The Southwest returns to Mexico politically as it has demographically, a lot of the south becomes New Liberia, and Norcal, western Oregon and Washington become Cascadia, as they already have some ideological groundwork for it.

For all the RAHOWA types who think they're going to take it all back and purge everyone, realpolitik says you're possibly four years away from another president who'll throw open the borders to hordes of rapefugees. Right now, you have no state under your control, but you literally have fucking transgender Jews at Huffpo floating white nationalism into the public consciousness. If you want it, strike while the iron is hot.

Any faggot in here suggesting two states should just go ahead and hang themselves. Piece of shit traitors. This land is white land, all of it. Ill kill anyone who tries to breakup the us. Take it back, you fucking pussies.

My personal experience has been that most white men in STEM fields are secretly redpilled. They are just smart enough to stay neutral or call themselves Democrats in public because their careers might depend on it. The white college/non-college educated divide was greater than usual this election, but Trump did still win the majority of both. The only white college educated bluepills I know are the ones who have been rich, or at least well off, their entire lives so they've never really had to deal with shitskins much. They might technically live with them in a city but they never actually interact with them beyond the superficial.

Again, that's probably because they are rich enough to not care about a few "small inconveniences". A rich man won't mind if he is mugged and loses his pocket change. But if you want to see what people truly believe then you should see how they raise their kids. Most liberals I know will rush to defend diversity, but they make sure their kids are raised in all white private schools. I think we'd see something similar happen if America did split. A bunch of liberals would virtue signal about how they don't want to live in the white ethnostate, but they'd do it anyway because deep down inside they know their kids wouldn't have a future otherwise.

When you put it like that, I understand your point better. I just think that the US is much too large and divided as it is for something like that to work. Germany was only something like 0.75% Jewish in 1933 and given that people weren't nearly as mobile, or as cucked 70 years ago as they are now, I doubt Germany had such a large base of ethnic invaders like the US does.

This is according to kikepedia but:

At one time, they were trying to deflate the number of white people in the country to make it look like we were more diverse. Now they're trying to inflate the number of whites in the country by claiming that Arabs, Lebanese, Albanians, and North Africans are "White".

Even if only a third of the country is white, that still makes up the same 67 million population that Hitler's Germany had when he united everyone against the kikes. The problem is that we're all spread out and disorganized. I still think it's more productive to try and bring everyone together than try and organize people who are, in some cases, thousands of miles appart.

I think that even if we're not agreed on seceding and making our own separate state, getting whites to move into the central states is still greatly beneficial. With Trump becoming president and promising to reinvigorate the rust belt, I think that should be more than doable.

Die, Yankee scum.

'Tis truth. Nice sequence, also.

Leapin' lizards, user.. thats good stuff.

The ideal solution always was Cuba, but the most we ever got was Guantanamo Bay. Perhaps northern exposure is a better idea, though. The environment will act on their genes. Planting them closer to the equator will only make them worse.

fuck off. how about you wait till the kids are asleep before you browse questionable sites, you retard.
That said, the drunk faggot should spoiler that shit.

Never trust any allegedly straight, honest social or political analysis or theory put forward by ANYONE who is known to be a serial fiction author.

Never.

Just like misdemeanor convictions and divorces, a single offense can be understood as a 'naive indiscretion' and put into context and the process of a person navigating life. Those sorts of singular events tend not to be contagious. So, if some lawyer or teacher or whatever has a midlife crisis and tries to write a novel, then big deal.

But artists are crazy. Anyone who is an unrepentant fiction writer is at best a bullshit artist and at worst a professional delusional dreamer. They train their minds to work a certain way… the way narrative arcs do.. and it leads to some seriously Glen Beck-tier thinking. I'm not saying they're all degenerate or should be shunned, but for gods sake pol, don't take IRL direction from them…

We need fools and dreamers, to be sure and I love stories and myths just as much (or more) than anyone. But you gotta keep these people contained and straightjacketed for our own (and their own) safety. When fucks like this NWF guy go full retard and start larping their own stories, you know you're in for some serious wew lad.

I wonder why… Hahahahahahah!

Reminder that we will never ever ever do anything about both the JQ and nonwhite problem until we are unified as a race sharing common cultural goals. The only way that jews have been able to get away with browning our nations is by dividing whites one against the other. A white ethnostate would be a huge step towards remedying this problem, even if, in the short time, it cedes more land.

We have ample historical evidence from the 13 Colonies, the British Isles, the Greek Isles, the city of Rome that when whites form an ethnically unified state they quickly expand and conquer vast amounts of territory.

Bannon cheekily referred to himself as "Darth Vader, Dick Cheney and Satan" in order to eat up a news cycle and maybe dogwhistle to the jews that he knows who their synagogue prays to.

I would be alright with giving them SoCal and a bit of the south west it would collapse and be easy to take back' but the proposed map give the faggots way too much land.

Fuck them; they're weak. I hope they TRY to start a war. It'll be like a laxative for the country when they get btfo.

Here's why this is a deadly terrible idea for us: Leftists can't stay out of anybody's business.
We'd be over here in white paradise, and they'd start a fucking war with us ANYWAY over some pointless bullshit.
Why on god's green earth would you allow the creation of a new country full of cunts who hate you that's right on your doorstep?

Nearly every other strategy is preferable. This shit barely beats out accelerationism.

Okay..?

I'm a yankee and I would never give them the South they can have the west coast and the deserts. The South and Midwest needs to stick together in this matter. Th real trick is what do we do with New York City?

It's been agreed NWF is not a good idea. It is most likely a honeypot movement so the CIA can charge us with some dumb infraction then be forced to accidentally kill us all.

We've already got everything. Why would we let liberals have half the states? It's like an ex-girlfriend who comes around after her 35 birthday and you're a millionaire and says "okay I'll marry you now."

They ran this whole cycle promising scorched earth and sure they'd win. Now liberals get nothing.

They can have California but only because we'd have a permanent right wing majority and harboring our criminals is casus belli if they're a foreign nation.

I'm a Southern nationalist a two state solution would ruin the South. That's just too many whites that would be coming into the South.

A three state solution would work. The Union can be New England and the West Coast. Dixie would be the former territory of the Confederacy. And the third state would be the Amerikaner nation made up of the midwest. We can have an alliance with the Amerikaners since they share similar values to us.

After about 10 years when the Union takes all the non whites and they all starve to death Amerikaners and Dixie can split up the territory. Amerikaners will take the West Coast and we'll take New England. Amerkaners can have the Northerner half of Missouri and we'll take the Southern half.

Blow the bridges, cut off the power, cut off the water, and fiercely protect the border to prevent islanders from escaping. Within 2 months the problem will have solved itself.

Rinse and repeat for any and all "problematic" megacities.

Give them CA, NV, AZ, UT, NM, CO, OR, WA and nothing more.

The white ethnostate is called Earth. No one else has a claim to it.

All white people allowed, except Italians and Lithuanians.

no, retard. but i'm not taking my marching orders from George R. R. Martin. Seriously, live a little.. meet some creative people… watching a lot of interviews.. these people are capable of amazing feats of wisdom and beauty if given the time and solitude, but their personal and professional lives outside of writing are often a complete disaster for a reason.

I cannot trust the leadership of a person who made a career out of being unable to into reality.

and it's also understood that, as standard procedure, powerful organizations target emotionally-tweeked, less-than-stable individuals as "assets".

No, it's called Europe. North America was never originally white and it never should be.

Fuck Yurope.

just give up the land your ancestors died for, you dumb fucking goyim.

In the middle, that lady look familiar to me. I think I saw her on the transhumanity event list somewhere. I hope that is not what I am thinking.

and lose landmass? fuck that, just kick all the nonwhites out

They get nothing. America gets split between Dixie and Amerikaners. Amerikaners are the general American ruralite think Midwesterners. They get the Midwest then expand into the West Coast after it collapses and the people there starve. The only thing the American cosmopolitan gets is starvation and then their territory annexed.

Reported for not even trying.

I don't think any of this is going anwhere. Maybe things will heat up more when Mexicans start getting deported.

In the meantime, let's promote the idea of "Cal-Mexit". Southern California or all of California secedes but only to become a Mexican state, since it was "stolen" from Mexico anyway. California can be redrawn to not include the central valley where food is grown (conservative anyway) or the Sierras where the water comes from. Just LA and other blue counties go to Mexico. None of these socal libshits want to be part of Mexico. We might be able to redpill them, especially if Cal-Mexit catches on with the Mexicans.

Yeah, it should be an eternal Theme Park with a bunch of Siberian Chink savages running around and genociding and enslaving each other for hundreds of years. We could watch them deforest the entire midwest also while burning the fields so that they could mass slaughter the bison into extinction. Maybe we could have intervened and shown them the wheel…but other than that, we'd just sit by and watch them while they butcher each other with stone axes and crude arrows.

Ok, they can have the counties they won, and we will keep everything else. Good luck fuckos. I hope your rainbow army works out.

wew

So with all this talk of finally establishing Ethno-states in America, I bring some maps to support a more sensible redrawing of the US landscape.

I personally think we [whites] should lay claim to every era with a 70% majority white or greater. Why not 50%? Hear me out:

FUCKING ASIANS

Not always.
t. hung man

The only sensible compromise is that instead of killing all the invaders, we relocate them, so long as they cooperate. Potential destinations include Israel, Saudi Arabia, Zimbabwe or the Vatican. Use our military to pacify any resistance and occasionally drop supplies in. The supplies are bombs, shh

There is a drawing of racial boundaries with just enough fuck ups to stir some conflict

Red = Whites
Black = Blacks
Brown = Hispanics
Purple = Asians
Blue = too racially mixed up to really know who to give it to (but probably not Whites)

This LARPing bullshit about killing them all is nonsense. 50% of whites or more will side with the non-white races in such an event. Even many Christians would fight us.
A just want a piece of land for my folk, a culture free from nigger influence and to be left the fuck alone. God himself has no right to deny me that dream.

Mass relocation is a messy business that's sure to cause plenty of bleeding hearts within our side to whine and fuss. It's far easier to spread chaos through increased racial tensions. Then we can operate as the Shia militias in Iraq do when they liberate a villiage/town from ISIS; purge the fuck out of the Sunnis there

It's about Chaos, user. Through a Storm of Chaos can we build our state unhindered

They will never get half the US. The will get commifornia & something in the north east.
Non pozzed whites will get the rest in some for or another.

nah nobody should be forced from their homes. only kikes would be okay with that shit.

Although some population transfers will happen (Austin liberals relocated to commieforina for example). Full blown civil war can be avoided.

How the fuck can the NWF be co-opted? You just move to 90% white sate and wait for SHTF.

FYI: Have not read the entire thread yet.

Honestly seeing so many of you giving up on OUR nation is sickening. This is our nation, we brought the black race here, we can send them back, we allow the brown races here we can remove them, we allow the Asians here and we can remove them with as much ease as the others, if not more. Is this what we do now, run away? What happens when they start to invade your new "white nation" keep giving ground to them or actually fight back?

This nation was just fine up until the 1960s then it all went to shit, because we (our parents) ALLOWED it to. Well, now it's time that we pick up the pieces of the past generations and put it back together again, as long as whites draw breath on this continent, we will give no land to form a nation of their own. If they don't like it, let them leave, if they fight it, remove them, if they attack and remain, then kill them.

top kek retard

Sure it can be, but how much longer can we hold back the tide?

Gee, who would have thought that the easiest branches in terms of physical aptitude are the ones most populated by the largest amounts of non-white men.

Varg, stop shitposting. Christians are fine.

No, has a point. I have lived all over the southeast and southwest during my life and originally from Savannah, GA and I agree with him that blacks in the south are a different breed than those anywhere else in the USA. You don't see all this black lives matter horseshit in the south, I tell people all the time that blacks in the south know their place and whites (actual southern whites) know theirs.

Each races knows where it belongs and where it doesn't and the status quo is maintained, and they know that whites in the South will not put up with their horseshit the way the Yankees will or the limp-wristed faggots out west/northwest.

Plus let's be honest as soon as you put niggers in one country they will run back to whiteys gates, reeing for gibs, South Africa style.

Because they don't actually pay that "huge" bill you see. Most Americans have always gotten their health insurance through their employer for themselves and their family so they may only pay a small portion of any "bill" they get….in the past anyway.

Now with Obamacare shit is truly fucked up more than it ever was in this country, and it saddens me, and also pisses me off to no end.

Lol that chinese fag.

(checked)
I've spent most my life in the southeast with some long stints out west and exposure to the NE (greater Israel). If you want to know what a deep state solution looks like (ie Lawrence Murray solution), look at 25-50%+ black population cities in the South. This situation causes a death spiral in other places in the US as liberal/negro misgovernment drives the productive to poverty/flight. We've lived so long under the yoke of Yid expropriation and social engineering in "the Confederacy" that we know how to cope. Blacks get positions of symbolic power, but whites always guard key decisions. This is how Atlanta (60% gorilla) has been spared the fate of Detroit.

You know, my family are half Catholic. German/Irish, French/Italian, from the Northeast.

I've always inherently felt a part of white America (fair/blue eyes) and I've always had a love for Southern culture (was raised in Texas) but realized it's not quite my culture. I don't have the roots many mid-westerners and Southerners have, and I envy them their blood and soil heritage, but I don't really feel a part of it. But I am a Christian son of Europe and will never identify as anything but white.

I don't think whiteness is just the former overwhelmingly protestant Confederate state, the mid-west, and the rustbelt. It includes millions of others, many catholic (and from the associated catholic european mother countires) who want to maintain their white identity, communities, holidays, school traditions, and institutions.

The protestant south and midwest provide the bulwark, for sure, but don't think for a moment that they are an aberration. Many whites of Christian European stock outside of those regions hold as much fervor, pride, and instinctual desire for preservation and they're not going anywhere.

Somebody gets it, (also that user, but my ID may have changed now) there is no way Atalanta or other Deep South cities with such large populations of blacks could have survived if there wasn't something going on to maintain law and order much like you descried.

Dixie is home to both white southerners and the Black Belt.

Wales voted leave, fucking cucks

We are not giving them our territory forever, we are removing the political influence of pozzed cities by kicking them out of the union, leaving us with a much more homogeneous white population. From there our political capital will be freed up to work on rebuilding society in our image, since we wont have to spend so much time fighting subversives. Once the White States of America are made strong again, we can easily steamroll the shitskin states and reclaim the land en masse.

But no, cling to your multicultural utopia until we all fade to brown.

this user gets it, settle for nothing. all or nothing

What do we do with sand niggers though?

You think giving away our land and cities "just for a little while" is OK? Seriously? One you give it to them they won't just give in, might as well remove them all at once from the entire United States.

If they're so great why did only 8% vote Trump. They have to go back.

I don't disagree but the normie-libshit-kike argument would attribute the south's relative urban prosperity to the Interstate highway system and the advent of air conditioning after WWII, which made the south far more appealing for corporations (and their employees) given the entrenched labor politics and tax policies in northern cities.

imkampfy hidden 12 hours Holla Forums Bumplocked thread

This is why Centurion made the map he did.

If we had the entire South we'd be dealing with regions where blacks are a majority and even if we didn't have too much conflict over that, our country would be less white and would be more vulnerable to mongrelization.

These retards really don't learn, do they?

Damn skippy trippy, All this shilling "oy vey, just let me have half of the nothing that I earned under ur racis system"

Shill harder, you're convincing no-one, you get nothing.

BAH GTFO - PA, all damn day

Been escalating lately, they seem to think they're smooth. Golems gonna golem

same here.

A large amount of (1)s seem to be feverishly against this suggestion. The Jew fears the concept of the goiym getting any grounds, and instead suggest for us to cling on the fantastic idea of "heh, just wait for hitler so we can get them all genocideded!" If you were to ask them to join you during the DoTR, they'd be like "N-Nah… I'd rather stay at home."

These are not your friends and do not represent your best interests.

Exactly, the fucking Jews are trying to escalate things into an all or nothing conflict so that whites annihilate themselves fighting each other.
The liberal whites can live with non-whites for all I care.
I would settle for a half dozen US states and the right to be left the fuck alone.

you silly fucking idiot. my naive, sweet summer child.

DO YOU REALLY THINK THE KIKES WILL JUST "LEAVE US ALONE?"

no, they won't. not now, not ever. because in their god forsaken blood is ingrained a belief that they are god's chosen, and they must rule over all other non-jews because that's just the proper order of the world. they will not stop. they will continue to do this shit until such a time as either we die, or they die.

and im not ready to die yet.

we will take all of america. all of it. we will not apportion parts of it out to the races that were brought her by the jews to undermine white america. we will remove those races by whatever means are necessary, regardless of how long that will take. there can be no compromise, no negotiation, no discussion that does not ultimately result in all of america becoming >90% white. anything less is cucked appeasement territory that just sets the stage for this shit to fall apart in another 50 or 100 years.

I'm just not a fan of socialism…

The issue, right now, is we have no leader. Trump COULD be that leader, but it's yet to be seen. So far he's being relatively friendly with non-whites, and I can't see him actively going against them. We don't have a Hitler waiting in the wings though. Things haven't got so bad that white America has begun to look for someone to save us from ALL the shitskins - just the worst of them: terrorists, criminals, etc…

We probably won't have a population looking for a leader like that until AFTER the millenials start to retire, because it's THEIR children that are going to feel the heat of multiculti the strongest. Best thing you can do is raise your children with strong in-group preferences, and to be leaders when the time comes to look for such.

I think user is right. We have problems, but it's not bad enough yet for whites to revolt en masse.

And that's why you ignore all that rabid golem psychosis, until such time as it happens… All bait, not meat.

What about super secret shoah infiltration, is it even possible? Double agent? Public shaming?

I'll be honest with ya, this year there's probably enough Golem Salt for a fucking kek-reel.

Now I remember who the woman in the middle is, her name is Dr. Martine Rothblatt.

>they want a two state solution
Sure. They can have everything south of The Wall.

For once I agree with a leftist kike.

Trips of truth. You cant just kill all the niggers and jews you autists, a two state solution was always the realistic way forward

The natives died mostly due to disease. We didn't wipe out anything. I.e. You're an idiot.

Relevant:

atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/11/23/amerikaner-free-state/

No thanks. I'm taking back all of Europa not just one state.

You're a moron, or a shill. Secessionism is the only way we'll ever get an athnostate. The other solution, genociding the coloureds, has zero chance of happening. Every other country in the world will jump on the opportunity to declare war on the US for "humanitarian reasons".

Kill yourself.

only the best cherries picked by Whiney Losers, inc.

It's not stupid. It's realistic. Your plan is LARP-tier.

California is already in enemy hands, along with the rest of the country.

Wasn't something like this tried with District 6 in South Africa and it turned out to be a fucking disaster?

Australia was never originally white and it never should be. What are you trying to say?

The lib perspective is pretty warped, isn't it?

I think the flawed assumption in that argument is that wealth comes from corporate entities or "investors." Wealth is created through efficient allocation of resources, which can be achieved outside a capitalist system. Gothic churches, Roman aqueducts and Egyptian pyramids didn't require a federal reserve bank or people with their legal culpability abstracted into an imaginary "corporate" person.

I would argue that attributing Southern prosperity to infrastructure/investment also assumes that 1: communities have no self-agency and prosper or fail as a function of enlightened people like John "Stewart" Leibowitz shaping them (humans = modeling clay) 2: metrics outside economy are unimportant. Spiritual, moral and cultural health aren't measured in dollars, so to Jews, those things don't exist.

Johannesburg is a great counter example. All the infrastructure and investment of a successful city, but it's a hellhole. You Anons know exactly why that is.

DUDE LOL LUZ LOOK WHAT THIS MENTALLY ILL TRANNIE SAID DUE LMAO

KIKE MOD BUMPLOCKED GOOD THREAD

Get me out of here

Well, I fucked up my post.
The Northwest Front are proposing this, seize control of the mostly-white four states in the northwestern corner of the united states. They are good country for guerrilla warfare, mostly white, and are a small enough part of the whole country that a destructive insurrection there (always, as much as possible, sparing the lives and infrastructure of whites, but destroying nonwhites, jews and federal control) will "make the accountants surrender before the generals". There's also a series of novels about just such a revolution, which don't paint a pretty picture of the "post-white", jew-controlled, Israel-first-policy rest of the United States. Parts of these novels almost read like training manuals than stories, mind you, but I prefer them to the Turner Diaries.
Of course, such a "post white", Jew-controlled United States will look like Haiti in a generation or two. Meanwhile next door will be two generations of well-raised, fit, trained and determined National Socialists (with a healthy mix of Asatru and Christian Identity followers too). Taking the lot back will be almost too easy.

It's all Whites.

I-5 is the heart and soul of the West Coast.
The I-5, along with the dangerous mouth of the Columbia and Puget Sound give the PNW an extreme amount of power.

Checking GET

you better nip that shit in the shamrock, Shamus.

We should exploit the hell out of this

Salami tactics. Let's separate the US into two pieces. One "White ethno-state" and one multiculti heaven. Of course, in the multiculti heaven, whites would go extinct within a few generations, or even violently persecuted like in South Africa.

Meanwhile, in the "white ethno state", Jews would yet again begin to infiltrate the political system, media, academia, or they would controll them from the beginning. They would wait 30-50 years, then begin to push the anti-white agenda again, resulting in a situation similar to today's US'. Then balkanization again and so on.

Also:
Daily reminder never to interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake

Separating the races keeps our blood pure, the only thing that is irreplaceable. Land can be retaken, fields resown, monuments rebuilt, but if we lose blood, we lose it all. And you're giving niggers and spics and mudslimes too much credit. They can't hold onto their own homelands properly, what makes you think our lands would be any different? Give it a decade of us getting stronger and them getting weaker, and before they realize it, it's blitzkrieg 2.0

We make up either 50% or less just about all those blue spots user. Blacks and Hispanics make up 25-50% in those areas

So who would it go to? I sure as hell would want to consolidate as must vast majority white territory as possible, and avoid taking in as many minorities as possible

sadly, the south is nigger central. Unless the niggers got relocated the south would be fucked (unless the gibs dried up)

Australia was predominantly white. It didn't exist until we made it. Therefore like the United States, the "we are all descendants of immigrants" line is void. What was conquered and created should not be surrendered.

No sorry, but fuck off. You will have to live with and play nice with your new Nazi overlords. "We're all in this together." Remember?

Look to South Africa. Don't let history repeat.

You must be new here, Schlomo. Enjoy the board, but maybe try reading next time?

How would they accommodate ships for women?

He's not only a fiction writer, he's a pathetic liar. When he (supposedly) traveled to Rhodesia in the late-60's, he claimed he joined their Security Forces. I've looked into records from various Rhodesian societies and have not found his name on any enlistment rosters and not in the BSAP for that matter. Furthermore, to dispel any clerical error, he's not provided any proof that he legitimately served in any branch; something which any service member of any military will tell you, they keep both their original enlistment and their discharge papers plus a copy of them as well as their uniform and medals (if applicable) and are in well reach of any society/foundation which holds their record of having served. He's a pathetic LARPer allright and a fraud. William Luther Pierce in an article he wrote warned his followers to be wary of him. At best NWF-man is a retard, at worst, an informant.
you might wonder why i speak about Rhodesia so often, let's just say I've a fascination with a tiny country that was able to withstand as long as it could despite being surrounded by enemies and only one friend which stabbed them in the back. Reminds me of America in a way