Give me a solid argument why cartoon characters cant be waifus unlike anime, manga and videogame characters

Give me a solid argument why cartoon characters cant be waifus unlike anime, manga and videogame characters.

because they're not women, they're drawings

Holla Forums really is the trash board.
Welcome home OP

And Anime girls are women because?

But why does Holla Forums hates so much the word "waifu"? why is everyone so against western cartoon characters as waifus? why are Anime girls (and videogame girls) so privileged?

they aren't either, they're fucking drawings, can't you read?

Because they look better and have better personality.

>>>/a/

THEY
ARE
DRAWINGS

um…. no??

This isn't fairy faggot land where your mental illness is coddled. Only cunny is waifu material here.

So waifus can't be ugly? mmh…

Real women neither are "waifus" waifu implies a fictional character from Japanese Anime and Manga media. You don't call your actual girlfriend or wife a "waifu"

nobody cares faggot, go back jerking off to drawings on >>>/a/

i smell anime autism

>>>/a/
>>>Holla Forums
You're trash hanging onto what should be a dead meme. It started out ironically anyway, like most things.
Anyone who says "waifu" unironically needs a sledge to the face.

And it's been going for over nine god damn years.
That's enough.
It's time to put a pin in this "Waifu" shit.
Memes haven't fucking MOVED since 2010, not counting the recent election.

If this was posted on either Holla Forums or /a/ it would be deleted instantaneously. Holla Forums hates themselves and they cant defend their own shit, and /a/ just hates anything cartoony looking. Holla Forums was the perfect middle ground.

Holla Forums is interested in 3D cunny. Take your drawings back to whatever shithole you crawled out of.

Human Cunny is the best but it doe snot fall in to the definition of "true waifu" are real girlies Anime characters? I didn't thought so!

Then tell 3D women to stop being garbage.

All 3D cunny gets old eventually.

anime, manga and videogame characters can never be waifus KEK

holy fuck the degeneracy and you're the fags who whine about JEWS lmfao

see

Cunny is king here. No one cares about the drawings you hump.

No one will care about your cunnyfu when she starts getting older.

When that happens they'll just get a new one

We like cunny. Not your faggot waifu drawings.

I have to admit I agree with the first post, cartoon characters will never be Waifus unlike Anime…

3D loli is the closest thing this world has to a perfect female. Anyone who takes waifuism seriously is ridiculous. Sure you can parade around your infatuation, but there is literally 0% chance it'll ever have any tangible benefit.

You don't waifu someone for tangible benefit you do so because you think they deserve to be called a goddess and you are either right or wrong

Ink and paper is nothing worth worshiping. Once again, your mental illness will not be coddled on this board. Go back to the normalfags on Holla Forums, Holla Forums, or /a/ if you want that.

Im talking about a real relevant celebrity not maisie or jenny

3D lolis are also illegal. You can't even glance at a child without getting seen as a rapist.

I'm not chasing after dick though.

Why Holla Forums? it is already proven cartoons can't be waifus.

I'm speaking of true present day cunny. Not last decades talent if you are talking about the hag Emma has turned in to.

All of your drawings are the same to me.

Why is worshiping a 3D girl, who gets fucked by dozens of guys later on, any better?

L M A O

stopped reading right there, go kill yourself you ugly, disgusting, unworldly /a/ spawn

I don't know, the japanese just "get it"

No one cares what happens to hags. Pure cunny is the one true way. Pat yourself on the back for inflicting papercuts on your dick if you like though.

I wouldn't expect someone who worships a used up hag to know about present day talent.

L O L O L

One cunny that is timeless is all you need, there are no new cunnies, because the system is failed

It just seems pretty empty tbh, having to switch a girl every time she goes through puberty instead of having one you can stay with forever (and will look young forever too).

Compared to cartoons, (ignoring the face)? Yes, they are

it's always funny watching weebs run into cunnyseurs and their realization that they are the normalfags in that match up

yes the weeb is a normalfag compared to the cunnyseur.

Explain.

Being a cunnyseur is means you aren't a nerd you're a pedo

a legit no fucks given pedo is way farther outside of societal norms than jerkin off to bug eyed jap cartoons

But a weeb doesn't past the threshold of normalfagness.

hey, Holla Forums here, can you Holla Forums posters stop these pathetic threads that try to make us look bad, we don't appreciate it, and I'm taking screenshots of every single one of these threads so you don't get away with it, this is a private website, you can't do anything you want here

>Holla Forums thinks shitposting threads can lower the PR image of a board known for being tumblr

As long as vpns exist I can do whatever I want tbh

Mai waifu.

Rarity is superior tbh

More like:

t. cock chaser

what if I'm both a lolicon and a pedophile?

How pedo do you mean? Because there are people who think liking girls as old as 16 is "pedo" even though that's already legal in most places and they're way past puberty.

12 and under for true cunnyseurs