Look like there's a feminist brewing company pushing their bullshit in Australia…

Look like there's a feminist brewing company pushing their bullshit in Australia…

archive.is/fOjbY

facebook.com/sparkkechange/

Their beer is "gluten free and vegan" and their head brewer has absolutely no experience brewing but "studied philosophy and sustainability".

Oh, and their beer cans?

Well, as you can see from the pictures, they also have great feminist messages printed on the cans. Such as drunk sex being rape and that Australia Day should be changed because…reasons.

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/03/22/aluminum-toxicity-alzheimers.aspx

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kvass
theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/08/the-war-on-white-australia-a-case-study-in-the-culture-of-critique-part-1-of-5/
pozible.com/project/the-sparkke-change-beverage-co
sparkke.staging3.webforcefive.com.au/sparkke-homepage
sparkke.com/causes/our-causes#row-447-1002
sparkke.staging3.webforcefive.com.au/causes/our-causes#row-447-1006
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Box_wine
whatis.techtarget.com/definition/unique-selling-point-USP)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rate my idea. Conversely, cum in the beer and have a laugh at the feminist who will drink it.

Dumb asses.

God women are retarded.

This kind of arguements are just bafflingly retarded, but somehow common for low population density countries. Just dump the refugees on the desert sands or middle of the fucking northern taiga, they are totally going to go with that and build a happy new towns there out in nowhere.

The Aposematic Beer

nah

this hipster shit company will drift into obscurity and file for bankrupcy within a year or two

I actually find that slogan amusing.

Since is right on the nose, why not make this a thread about alcohol in general? I drink very rarely, perhaps at my birthday, thanksgiving and Christmas. I usually just rum+coke because I don't know shit about pairing wine or beers to meals, good brands, or appreciation for finer alcohols such as brandy

This is something that will fail. No way there are enough Ossie suckers that will buy it to put the business in the black.

"We've boundless plains to share" is about the gayest lyric of any national anthem ever.

I'm a home brewer and never would I attempt to brew beer that is gluten-free. Hell, I'm not even sure you could call something like it beer. I mean, using fermented fruits is usually called wine and using something like corn is usually reserved for some spirits like whiskey.

More like:

How about oats? I'm not a brewer though. For all I know those oatmeal beers aren't really made from oats.

One of my favorite style of beers are oatmeal stouts but I don't brew it though since I'm more the style of chocolate stouts, oatmeal stouts only contains up to 30% oats in the wort though. The other parts are usually made of malted barley and hops.

What the fuck is "change the date" supposed to imply?

Wew

this is not what ned kelley died for god damnit

Wew, lads, enjoy going bankrupt in a few months. Me on the other hand, I have this idea for rad-masculist tampons, they're going to have quotes like, "If you don't want to be raped, don't dress like a whore." and "what do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing, you've already told her twice." on them. Sales are going to go through the fucking roof, I tells ya.

This will happen

Only one of those cans is 5 percent alcohol, I chuckled.

hey i can brew beer so maybe we could start a NatSoc brewery?

Holy fuck what is wrong with that things face.

Sluts will always turn this kind of shit into a joke.

5% and probably expensive as shit what a waste when you can get a 24oz 8.5% for like $1.09 here

I could start one too but I'm sure it would fail where I live for the exact same reason their brewery will fail, not enough people are going the intended way for it to be profitable.

Wow I didn't know. Next you will tell me apples are apples.

But alcohol is haram! How intolerant, Islamophobic bitch.

lebs and indonesians get out

All refugees (middle easterners and africans at least) want to live in the city in their own self-segregated communities, the only ones that live in the country do so because the government rewards them for spreading the pozz around

In other news, shitty political brewery goes out of business…

i know a brewer who made a dinklewheat beer so why not? less foam but it still tasted pretty great

…. blames sexism.

Th…That picture is fake, r…right?

www.gosee.de/image/381827/news/14711

NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
NO CIGGARETTES

i wonder if any of them actually designed the beers themselves, would be no surprise if they hired a guy for that or just bought one of those brew your own beer kits

Wheat has gluten though.

Go back to Afghanistan, fucking shitskin.

Jesus fucking christ memes have gone too far

HOW HATEFUL

yes boss

I hope it bombs so hard, that Achmed gets jealous.

I used to flatshare with an alcoholic feminist single mother and I 100% know she will be buying the cider. What a fucking witch that woman was, she had everything and she fucked and snorted it away, and the world still offered her - her, with nothing but an Indigenous Studies degree from a second-rate university - a 6 figure salary (which she turned down to be a dolebludger). Poison. Her son will grow up to be a woman-basher. Depressing to think about, since she wasn't exactly stupid, and in a less toxic culture she probably would've been alright.

I think buckwheat is gluten free (maybe)

Oat has gluten though doesn't it?

everything

What the actual fuck? Beer is already vegan, what the fuck.

The company will fail and she'll be bankrupt within a year.

The biggest beer drinkers in Australia by far are men. Men don't do gluten free shit (outside of Melbourne) and aren't going to pay more money to be preached to with lefty ideals for a shit tasting drink. Men are already sick of having 'domestic violence' shit jammed down their throats, they don't want to pander to the permanently offended and change Australia day, they don't want more refugees and they're sick of seeing drunken women not take responsibility for their actions.

Men will stick to their Carlton, Corona, Crowns or VB. The actual market for people who want a gluten free, expensive, politically charged beer is so small that it's typical that the only person who thinks it's a great idea is a deluded feminist who doesn't know shit about marketing.

these kinds of hipster companies slap every lable on it that's legal for them, as it makes it seem like other companies making the same product might not fit those criteria

You don't drink your mead with oxblood, you low test faggot?

top kek, do they piss in the tank to water it down like that?

even fosters has more alcohol than this piss in a can

Basically what said, most of those types of beer (wheat, oat, corn) is mostly made from malted barely, anything that isn't I would hesitate to call beer

t. Brewer

Lol so do I, what would a Natsoc brewery brew? I've personally always wanted to dig up old, historical beer recipes and make them, would put my History degree to use lel

Don't know where you come from, but here we add mashed up fish bladders to clear the beer, not vegan at all

Found the Adelaidian.

They want the date of Australia day changed so the quadroon coons can complain about "Muh Colonialism, Muh Genocide" on the 26th.

TBH it's just the thin edge of the wedge. If they can get the government to kowtow on that, they know they've found a working model to start them cucking on other shit too.

I already tried "gluten free" beer for shits and giggles.
Garbage.
And it was flatter than tap water.

enjoy your old timers disease

I won't allow them to ruin Australia Day, which also happens to be my birthday.

explain

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/03/22/aluminum-toxicity-alzheimers.aspx

archive it yourself if you are scared

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Excellent.

Available on POZIBLE

EVRY TIEM

I'm sure they'd sell like crazy in Sweeden

I'd actually really like that, if that were actually what Australia's (((refugee))) intake were.

Are they marketing it to children?

Hmmm I smell hummus with a whiff of gefilte. Thar be jews involved with these shenanigans, it reeks of Cultural Marxism.
sparkke.com/sparkke-homepage

Bet they use Vaginal Yeast for this
Which funny enough would make it literal piss

Mashed fish bladders is traditional beer clearing method

Imagine a room full of liberated womyn scraping their yeast into beer barrels so it can ferment.

I'd rather not.

If there's anything Aussies hate more than Poms, it's people preaching to their face while they are trying to relax from a day of everything attempting to murder them.

I think this is just fanning the flames of controversy to sell more beers, but unlike Burgers who might have SJWs who buy more to spite some unseen enemy, Aussies will just pretend these people don't exist. Like Emus.

Kek

Man tears flavor

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kvass

Hitler was a teetotaler.
So is Trump.

chocolate beer is fucking disgusting

But I think that beer was made from barley?

It's a feminist O'Doul's.

All of this begs another question: why would an angry, leftist independent media outlet get involved in a craft beer company.

Over the last few years, it’s become quite apparent that we can’t keep doing things the way we’ve always done them. In the course of a year, more than one million Australians read New Matilda stories, but almost all of them do it for free, and we’re still, largely, preaching to the converted.

Fact is, New Matilda is a glorious thing, but like all independent media, we struggle along on the sniff of an oily rag. Sad to say, I’m yet to find an ethical, open media model that is sustainable and can pay fair wages to its staff, without racking up ridiculous debt. So while I hope Sparkke starts some important conversations, I also hope it goes on to help fund some important journalism.

For that to work, it’s going to require reader support. New Matilda readers have kept this business alive for more than a decade. I think you deserve a drink… but obviously, you’re going to have to pay for it! You can find out more about Sparrke here, and support our Pozible campaign here.

Second is the product. Sparkke’s alcoholic lemonade is called ‘Nipples are nipples’. Our ginger beer is ‘Boundless plains to share’ (a reference to the second verse of our National Anthem, and, obviously, asylum seekers). The Sparkke Apple Cider is called, literally, ‘Consent can’t come after you do’. Which begs the question, do you like apples Donald Trump? Well how to do you like THESE apples?

We’ve got a whole raft of other social issues in the pipeline… marriage equality, men’s health, the Frontier Wars. The issues that are important to Sparkke are important to New Matilda and our readers.
My favourite product (and campaign) is our Pilsner. It’s called ‘Change the date’, a reference to January 26 and the fact that we still, apparently, expect Aboriginal people to celebrate a day that marks their dispossession and slaughter. Sparkke is hoping to ‘spark’ a big discussion in the lead up to January 26 about the appropriateness of the date. And we’re partnering with a stunning Aboriginal organisation to do it. Watch this space.

Bullshit slide thread that just gave the dyke company tons of free PR.

Free country faggot. At least the bitch is doing something instead of spreading her legs or sucking the teet of government. Let her fail and understand the free market.

Goddamn faggot while you post this bullshit this AIDS infested looking cunt is brewing beer. Yeah, it probably tastes like piss but I bet she likes it. What have YOU done? Fucking asshole. I hate all these Reddit faggots.

I don't think you understand how Holla Forums works, feminist.

Looks like that special someone is angry on the internet, AGAIN.
How is it free PR? No one wants to buy this shit.

Why are you defending her?

Definitively won't work.

because most pollacks do nothing constructive.
all they do is post and talk, when what we need is less talk, more action.

You can't possibly know that.

Reminder that the second verse of the anthem was changed in 1984 (how appropriate) from this:

When gallant Cook from Albion sailed,
To trace wide oceans o'er,
True British courage bore him on,
Til he landed on our shore.
Then here he raised Old England's flag,
The standard of the brave;
"With all her faults we love her still"
"Britannia rules the wave."
In joyful strains then let us sing
Advance Australia fair.

To this:

Beneath our radiant Southern Cross
We'll toil with hearts and hands;
To make this Commonwealth of ours
Renowned of all the lands;
For those who've come across the seas
We've boundless plains to share;
With courage let us all combine
To Advance Australia Fair.
In joyful strains then let us sing,
Advance Australia Fair.

And let us never forget exactly (((who))) was behind it.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/08/the-war-on-white-australia-a-case-study-in-the-culture-of-critique-part-1-of-5/

I tought that alcohol is pillar of patriarchy and must be banned.

We don't have many movents, but we have many members. It's not hard to do the math.

Sheepdogs don't do anything constructive either, I've never once seen them lobbying parliament.

New cans to shoot, nice.

Are we just going to result to shitposting now?

Also
With a twist of cat piss! Goes great with a meal for one!

Obviously it's not what would ever happen. Shitskins flock to the cities and need to be forced to live elsewhere.

Hey /brewer/ say I want to get started home brewing not using that canned shit, I mean real ingredients bubbling away for months before I bottle it. Where's the best place to get started?

They can choose to celebrate or commiserate on this day but it will remain. Their support is not required.

who /perthmasterrace/ here?

you could use irish moss for that

Aussieland is 70% desert.

Its like the gluten free thing.

People will slap Gluten free onto any thing to market it to the stupid craze. its shit like Gluten free milk, Gluten free rice, Gluten free apples, Gluten free beef, gluten free tea, and so on. Why sell your product for the normal price when you can add $2 to it because it says Gluten Free and idiots will buy it up.

Fuck that, just don't buy the beer and call anyone that does a puffta. If you see it in supermarket accidently drop it on the floor.

they're oblivious to that

pozible.com/project/the-sparkke-change-beverage-co

We need to place a minimum order of 200,000 cans and a shitload of cartons to make our four great products at prices that most people can afford this summer's holiday season. We want to be there - where the real conversations are; the ones with friends, and families and lovers, at parties, festivals, political functions, or at home."

"Sarah B-T (Toronto, Canada) Brand, Marketing and Comms
Human Swiss-Army knife and fierce social advocate, Sarah comes equipped with an impressive range of strategic, creative, and technical skills. A Valedictorian & accomplished actress with 10 seasons of Degrassi under her belt, her approach to digital marketing is results-driven."

Kaleesha M (Sydney, Australia) Head of Policy
A proud Gumbaynggirr woman from the Clarence Valley in the NSW Northern Rivers, and a Kulkagal descendant of Naghir Island in the Torres Strait, Kaleesha is a Sydney-based artist and activist. She leads the research that underpins our campaigns and shape our activist partnerships.

Jesus wept, it's all so fucking cringe. Anyway, difference between men and women brewing beer:-

Man uses own money and time to brew beer in a backyard/shed brewery, sells to local pub, other men come along and buy it, they like it and buy more. Man hires more people and expands operation. Success.

Women need $500000 to brew beer to make it affordable, they hire women that are artists, activists, fiery social advocates, femenists etc. They seem incapable of making beer that people want to buy, to remedy this they add pretentious feminist slogans to the cans so as to immediately alienate 50% of their potential customer base. Actually the can that says;-

"Sparkke’s ‘Change the date’ beer. A low bitterness sessional-style Pilsner with sneaky citrus aromas, it’s the perfect summertime drink. All natural and vegan.
Not just seriously delicious, the cans also promote discussion about moving the date of Australia Day so that all Australians can celebrate. (hint: The 26th of January – ‘Invasion Day’ for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people - shouldn't be a date that any of us want to celebrate)."

Alienates everyone. And abbos are not going to buy expensive 'posh' ladies drinks, they stick to their goon bags & abbo briefcases etc.

And whats with the name 'Pozible', sounds like a drunk or retard trying to say possible.

anyfing is pozible if u ju5t have fiery attitude [email protected]/* */ justize BLM kill whitey a vagina nipplez daddy din't l0ve me 1337 b33r for pr0ud wymonz of colour

What, did they get tired of losing at video games and run out of incestuous patreonbucks?

Every time I drive through that shit hole the only people who are there are degenerates.

I wouldn't care if the entire inner west was crushed by an asteroid

Oh, how unaware they will always be.

the free market will fix it :^)

Funny thing about the inner west in Sydney, they're so fucking liberal and preachy of all this multicultural equality gaylord shit, but nearly everyone who lives there are white.

To be fair, it kinda works for the abbos. They mostly just FARK ORF to the bush and leave civilization alone.

Occasionally one does wander in and is universally despised. I had a bluepilled anti-racist family member working at Woolies and she would not stop moaning to me about how every time an abbo came in they would consistently steal shit.

Thanks Indigenous Australians!

What a bunch of horrible cunts. Look at the photo further up, imagine working for those obnoxious bitches, they sit there all day texting on their mobiles, having brainstorming sessions, talking about free bleeding, having breaks every 2 hours, colouring in, 'designing' slogans on their apple notebook lap top things, talking about which typeface is the more feminist and least offensive to abbos, slagging off men, talking about how they were almost raped and basically doing fuck all. There is only one fucking brewer between the lot of them and even she is an utterly vapid hipster cunt. As one of the only men working there you'd be expected to all the actual brewing, hauling of heavy stuff etc. Then when the whole thing fails miserably they will blame it on you.

And also, 'Nipples are nipples', I'd like to see a bar full of rowdy drunk men chanting 'Get your tits oot for the lads!' whilst pointing at some feminist drinking from that can.

That's almost always how it goes, you'll never see them in a (((cultured))) neighborhood.

Also:
The memes just make themselves.

And now I'm triggered

[pic related]

sparkke.staging3.webforcefive.com.au/sparkke-homepage

After the pictures of the product then some pictures of the 'staff' they have instagram pictures.. what's the 1st picture?

Go on, guess what the 1st picture is..

It's fucking priceless,

I just sprayed coffee all over my keyboard.

(Pro tip;- they don't drink alcohol and many of them would rape and kill women for being unveiled and making/selling alcohol)

Hah, pretty sure I was in a few philosophy classes with her. How bout that.

checked

I grew up in a neighborhood that had very cultured parts so I was pretty red pilled on mudslims and other shitskins from a young age.

I moved to the inner west for a while and saw that most of these people would have had the shit kicked out of them back where I was from.

Surely the gibs in Oz aren't worth that much? What are you people /doing/ down there?

Glaring lack of self awareness, per usual. Man, those cans need to get memed on but I'm shitty and finding proper fonts.

Just had a thought, these women are condemning Australians for not accepting more refugees.

They say,

So maybe it's me, maybe I'm thick and I don't get it, but are these mostly white privileged women saying areas with a very high density of asylum seekers are places rife with disease, crime, rape and death?

Have I got that right?

Then in the same paragraph they are saying Australia should accept more?

And here is the thing that really gets me, they have another drink can call called 'Change the Date', which is all about how evil white people invaded Australia and took over. The aboriginals have been protesting people celebrating Australia day:-

"To come together in peace and healing, we must pay respect to what January26 truly represents- the invasion of societies that have been here and loved this place for 60,000 years. "

Now the way I'm understanding it, and again I want to say maybe I don't get it maybe I'm uneducated or just too privileged to understand, but are these white women demanding that refugees be allowed to come and live in Australia yet they have not bothered to ask the Aboriginals if that's ok? Like none of these women thought to ask if the Aboriginals would like another invasion of tens (or hundreds) of thousands of diseased, criminal, rapist murderers?

Just seems a bit of a cunts trick to be honest.

oops, forgot links

sparkke.com/causes/our-causes#row-447-1002

&

sparkke.staging3.webforcefive.com.au/causes/our-causes#row-447-1006

This is clearly where white women are stupid in the head because they think people who genetically propagate disease (think how Londonistan has the UK's highest propagation of HIV for example, no, it's not the white degenerates causing that skew in national levels), crime, rape and death can be cured simply by inviting them into your home and a nice barbi.

MANPONS
Take it like a man.

Probably some AIDS too.

I want to hatefuck that whole bottom row.

please explain

I like how the consent one has 5% alcohol, as opposed to the 3.5% of the others.

Makes it easier to get drunk and have drunk-sex, which by feminist definition is the woman being raped.

your welcome
kill me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Box_wine

For the most part its horrible cheap stuff. Like £5-7 for nearly 4 litres.

And called an 'abbo briefcase' cos you see them walking around carrying a wine box early on a morning while normal people are going to work.

Mandurah.
There aren't too many Chinese here, but those that are all seem to be prostitutes or couriers fucking taking all the driving jobs fucking gook cunts

Any Aussiefags here to tell us how garbage it tastes?

You can't buy it yet, they need to hit their $500000 goal to produce it a realistic consumer price. They are hoping to send out orders of beer before xmas and the other stuff some time in Jan. But they are massively under the funding they want. Although they do say they are not crowdfunding. So maybe it's just begging or something.

Soon it will be fast food places and restaurants, then it will be convenience stores and finally it will be illegal drugs a snuff films.

Women would buy those, though, just so they could imagine a strong man inside them.

Like you?

Wasting other people's money to shove cultural marxism down our throats? Sounds familiar.

I think a lot of Australian women are redpilled and would find this whole ridiculous hipster, SJW drink thing pretentious and embarrassing. I certainly hope so and the low level uptake on that 'Pozible' site reflects that. I think some of them girls have rich dads that have probably paid in half or more of what they have raised.

Change the tampon more like it

oh it's just the nickname for boxed wine. neat

What is this weak ass shit, dingo-fuckers?

So how are (((they))) behind it this time?

I don't think it's getting funded, unless they suddenly hit their target overnight out of the blue. It's more like one brewer and the rest of the staff are just SJW ultra-liberal retards with no idea what goes on outside their little hugbox. Most of them have obviously never had to work for a living and have taken up such qualifications as-

I doubt they have any useful training or meaningful education between them for the challenges of starting up a new drinks company. It's more like they spend their time getting likes on instagram, facebook, twitter & tumblr etc.
I'm sure they've spent countless hours on their Macbook Air's picking color schemes, browsing typefaces and experimenting with slogans whilst posting 'arty' photos that reflect their under informed view of what they imagine injustices of the world to be. But in reality they need to do actual work that requires training and common sense like finding out who their customer base is, where they live, what disposable income they have, how much alcohol they drink. Then other things like outlay costs for materials of manufacture, packaging and distribution and projected costs and income/profit.
It seems they are focused just on the 'feels' rather than reality (typical SJW-liberal-girly attitude) which will see them fail hard, at which point their narcissism will blame the 'patriarchy' rather than their inability and incompetence.
The only way they might succeed is if one or more of them have rich relatives to keep pumping money into the vanity project.

A unique selling proposition (USP, also seen as unique selling point) is a factor that differentiates a product from its competitors, such as the lowest cost, the highest quality or the first-ever product of its kind. A USP could be thought of as “what you have that competitors don’t.”

A successful USP promises a clearly articulated benefit to consumers, offers them something that competitive products can’t or don’t offer, and is compelling enough to attract new customers.

Here are a few famous examples of USPs:

Avis’ “We’re only number two. We try harder” campaign.
Domino’s “30 minutes or it’s free” promise.
FedEx’s “When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight.”

(I copy and pasted that from whatis.techtarget.com/definition/unique-selling-point-USP)

What is the 'Sparkke Change Beverage Companies USP? I'm finding it hard to find but I think it's this;-

Also possibly this:-

But these things are just the gibberish babblings of a fuckwit. This is not how you sell alcohol.

I can't find any of their surnames.

They don't seem to be a registered company.

In Australia do you need a license to make and distribute alcoholic beverages? If yes it should be public record but I can't find anything.

I think it's possible these idiots are not VAT registered and are not licensed to sell alcohol. But I need helping proving it then I'll see if I can get it removed from the funding site they claim to not be funding their project from.

And I bet at least one of them thought it would be cool and hip to do some 'tasteful' nudes in the past, probably showing of 'meaningful' tattoos. Hence why no surnames. Anyone else want to help dig? or am I just rambling to myself here?

I never disparage a small businesswoman.

Good for her, I hope she makes a buck.

Seriously though that's some faggy shit

It's so over the top pretentious for booze that I'm starting to think it's satire and I just don't fully get it.

I believe the concept you're looking for is farce, not satire.

"Product is sold under South Australia liquor licence 51408251"

Just found their license. It was on the 'Pozible' page.

Curiously the date for Australia day actually has nothing to do with white people coming to Australia. It was the date where future governor Macquarie overthrew governor Bligh in a peaceful and legal coup. Just like our flag is a proud reminder of the Eureka stockade and our british heritage. Aborigines and the left like to twist this into some sort of evil white conspiracy we had to kill brown people, like how when civil servants tried the boarding house schooling system they called it a stolen generation and made our prime minister apologise for removing children from abusive homes to give them a chance in white society.

You know what be awesome. If all white people magically just disappeared along with everything we ever invented and made, we all went to a new world and left behind people of color.
Within days there would be mass starvation, disease, rape, murder, war and death.
People should be celebrating the fact the whites built such a great world to live in and shared so much science and technology with everyone. But no, apparently we are all evil bastards. All of us.

What if we move all the muslims to Australia? A big ass island in the middle of no where seems like a perfect stage to show the world how well a muslim society functions. And plus, we won't have any muslims anywhere else in the world. Powerful.