The Tragic Case of Jason

Jason, a hard working honest family man, came on to Reddit (I know, I know) to seek help.

It appears that this poor man admitted on /r/AdviceAnimals that 475 days ago he caught his wife cheating on him with his neighbor and he hasn't been happy since. He stayed with her for the sake of their children: imgur.com/FFwtp0V

Problem is that, darn it all, he found out she was STILL cheating on him with the same guy. He had stayed with her for over a year after catching her and she had decided to just go ahead and keep cheating (bitches, man). So he sought help on /r/RelationshipAdvice: archive.is/2bwqR

TLDR fucked up shit.

Caught her cheating. OVERWHELMING evidence. She pulls the "you don't have evidence we had sex, just that we had planned to and talked about previously having sex!" feminist deflection.

The wife continued to pull the feminist card and threatened to take away the kids in the divorce and that she'd use the claim he tried to commit suicide (before they met when he was in HIGH SCHOOL) to do so: archive.is/2bwqR#selection-1945.0-1945.444

But what struck out was that the piece of shit girlfriend OF the neighbor who she was cheating with DEFENDED the wife: archive.is/2bwqR#selection-1945.445-1945.645

Messed up right? But hey, it's nothing that's not the typical reaction from these types in a divorce. It's well documented, it's pretty much the norm to the point divorce lawyers tell women to lie about this stuff.

That was over a year ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2bwqR#selection-1957.142-1957.317
archive.is/Bfqyl
journalreview.com/obituaries/article_0218466a-af61-11e6-8093-c3042a54c703.html
archive.is/ajz16
archive.is/BldAs
archive.is/beyek
archive.is/S2T9T#selection-2203.0-2203.292
archive.is/7xAGb#selection-1457.0-1463.12
gofundme.com/funding-for-the-zells
archive.is/3rTuQ#selection-1981.0-1993.69
archive.is/EwJyJ#selection-3761.0-3767.48
archive.is/y3oAh#selection-453.14-455.10
wwww.facebook.com/ron.melvin.1
archive.is/25Dui
archive.is/OM6oW
archive.is/OM6oW#selection-693.1-699.2
archive.is/61qWL
archive.is/o3pcU
archive.is/JxjIP
gofundme.com/tyler-charlee-worley-fund
returnofkings.com/16837/24-signs-shes-a-slut)
returnofkings.com/23539/26-more-signs-shes-a-slut)
archive.is/7xAGb#selection-1201.0-1211.9
digitalcommons.law.lsu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=4684&context=lalrev
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing#Italy
lloydianaspects.co.uk/evolve/breasts.html
archive.is/EdN5d#selection-1007.104-1011.806
facebook.com/ali.tolentino.7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And then he catches her cheating AGAIN: archive.is/2bwqR#selection-1957.142-1957.317

So…after vigorous advice to delete Facebook, lawyer up and hit the gym, the hard working honest family man DID so: archive.is/Bfqyl

Good for him, right?

This was a month ago.

So he seeks legal advice, gets his bearings and (this poor guy is struggling through this the entire time only thinking about his children) FILES FOR DIVORCE.

Fuck yes. Tells the wife, despite her pathetic screaming and bitching, that he is going to leave her. Not "take the children" just leave her, hopefully get joint custody (unlikely, he's a male) and move out.

So that's all said and done. Cunt is screaming at him, right, telling him he should sleep in the lounge instead. But he doesn't want her pulling any abuse bullshit so gets a blow-up mattress and sleeps in the basement.

And then she murders his children.

STABS them in the THROAT. Both the little boy and girl.

These children would've not died quickly. They would've drowned, suffocating in their own blood, looking up in terror as "mommy dearest" stands over them smiling.

She then screams at him down the stairs into the basement "NOW YOU CAN'T TAKE THE KIDS FROM ME!"

News:

journalreview.com/obituaries/article_0218466a-af61-11e6-8093-c3042a54c703.html

archive.is/ajz16

archive.is/BldAs

archive.is/beyek

Remember, before some desperate outlets (the same ones who scream "fake news") try to spin this with "well, he may have been abusive!", police CONFIRMED that no previous criminal record or even police call out ever occurred for him or his home.

Hell, the poor bastard even blamed himself for not sleeping on the couch like she demanded and possibly being killed along with his children because he might have saved them: archive.is/S2T9T#selection-2203.0-2203.292

But…it get's worse.

Her piece of shit mother came out immediately after the murders, you know when it was confirmed that she did murder her children, to DEFEND her with a GoFundMe campaign, using both their childrens pictures and mentioning the husband as abusive: (Cunt mothers Facebook) archive.is/7xAGb#selection-1457.0-1463.12 (GoFundMe page) gofundme.com/funding-for-the-zells

The, get this, NEIGHBOR who she was fucking, came out in her defense too: archive.is/3rTuQ#selection-1981.0-1993.69 and archive.is/EwJyJ#selection-3761.0-3767.48

Oh, oh, and the piece of shit other cunt who was dating the neighbor? The bitch who blamed the husband and defended the wife, the woman her boyfriend was cheating on HER with, she's STILL dating the fucking scumbag. This is the one who's children (were) friends with this poor mans: archive.is/y3oAh#selection-453.14-455.10

The neighbors name, the one who cheated with this guys wife, is: Ron Melvin

Here's his Facebook page:

wwww.facebook.com/ron.melvin.1

archive.is/25Dui

Here's his business page: archive.is/OM6oW

And yes, this man actually helped code this assholes business page as well: archive.is/OM6oW#selection-693.1-699.2

Brandi Worley, everyone. Piece of shit murdering whore: archive.is/61qWL

archive.is/o3pcU

archive.is/JxjIP

A violent psychopath who murdered her innocent children. Her mother who defended the murder of her grandchildren. The neighbor who praised the murderer of his childrens best friends. And his girlfriend who defended a cheating whore.

Here's this guys GoFundMe if any of you feel like providing a little to the dead kids funerals: gofundme.com/tyler-charlee-worley-fund

jesus christ, how horrifying

can we make this thread partly about identifying and avoiding women like that?

Okay so.

Mistake #1

This guy deserved everything bad that happened to him.

In my mind it is for the best these kids died, as there is no way they'd develop to be good decent human beings with a faggot as a father and a whore as a mother.

Step 1: Don't stick your dick in crazy.

Step 2: All women are crazy.

Step 3: ???

Step 4: Profit

I'm just pissed that despite being a death penalty state (and my sweet home) the cuck judges will likely only give her a few years with parole.

Just from the thumbnail looks like she had a lot of Injun blood.

I say we destroy the neighbour's life. If you sleep with a married woman you're scum who deserves hell, no exceptions.

Literally the best collection of red flags.

(returnofkings.com/16837/24-signs-shes-a-slut)
(returnofkings.com/23539/26-more-signs-shes-a-slut)

These might seem obvious but to people like the guy in OPs story they are nuggets of wisdom.

For double child murder? Should be life no parole or death.

I guess they could give her a easy sentence to encourage other mentally ill mothers to murder their own children as they will think they'll get low punishment too.

I bet he was thinking "man, I should have killed myself in high school".

Lot of pigs blood too.

Should be, you're right.

But she is a woman.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

The two are synonymous.

The election is over some silly and fun threads are allowed.

Now this is actual reddit spacing and its a fucking eyesore, if you cant format your posts properly you should lurk instead of posting. I get that you got this shit from reddit but at least put some fucking effort in your post

This is a terrible thread, reported.

Trash gender. Trash tendencies.

Jesus Christ. There are cunts with god damned CHILDREN themselves that are defending this murdering mother.

I can't really regard leddit users their spouses or children as real people so yes it is a joke thread.

Kys yourself.

FLAT CHEST CONFIRMED SUPERIOR ONCE MORE
OPPAI IS FOR LOSERS

People tend to pick sides before they even hear both sides of a dispute/debate. Tribalism is a helluva drug.

Do you just not read posts and scan for words? Fuck off

Don't even need to hear both sides. Article itself specifically states she murdered their children because he filed for divorce.

That's not mental illness. That's fucking revenge. Cunts gotta cuntfend each other I guess though, it's sad.

It would probably be a good idea to let that lady know that the woman she's defending would have no qualms about slitting the baby in her avatar's throat.

Mental illness totally needs understanding, but once you become a danger to others, especially fucking children. You need the rope, and that's only if you haven't hurt anyone yet. For someone who murders their own children, the punishment mush be more severe…

Just……what the fuck is wrong with our timeline.
I cant bare myself to laugh it off even.

I'm just tired. You were right about that post though.

Lot of people (most women) trying to defend her with the mental illness card for a pre-meditated and deliberate murder.

Some even pulling the "we don't know if this was over the husbands abuse".

Fuck this shit makes me rage.

An 18 year old in my town just murdered his 16 year old girlfriend. Who wants to bet money he gets a significantly longer sentence?

I'll fucking take that bet.

We're betting on how much of a longer sentence he'll get than this woman, right? Cause there's no way she's even going to get 15 years without parole in 10-12.

Really though. This is for your own good, don't post here until you've lurked for at least 6 months.

Why can't the sue the bitches's supporters for defamation?

In early modern Spain if you caught your wife having sex with another man, you were legally permitted to kill them both on the spot.

We're reaching a point where we just have to write off half of our women. Many are unsalvageable.

I've never posted on reddit. I just don't find child murder as funny as you

Get a load of the mother-in-law right now.

She's ramping up to play the victimcard herself: archive.is/7xAGb#selection-1201.0-1211.9

Yea, I'd be shocked if she did 10 years. And she was a full grown adult murdering two toddlers to geg back at her husband. On the other hand we have an 18 year old barely adult who murdered a girl two years younger than him after a bad argument. He is being charged with murder in the 1st degree.

This fucking cunt honestly needs to fry. They need to do away with judicial discretion imo. If someone is guilty of pre-meditated murder there should be a flat sentence, with no regard to circumstances. IE an "abused" housewife who murders her kids should face the same penalty that anyone else would.

Sauce or bullshit.

Why contain it?

K den.

How much would you sue the mother for?

Nobody gives a fuck what an edgy autist's opinion on marriage and children is .

Lol, everybody loves chubby promiscuous psycho bitch. Probably she was all bubbly smiles to them. Plebs think if you make them feel good you must be a good person.

Crazy pussy is the best pussy?

and why should they?

You have to remember that 8/pol/ is 95% millenial children playing MGTOW volk while the rest of us are raising white families.

Just filter the tard.

Feminists and fatties (oxymoron intended) gotta defend feminists and fatties.

It's on page 23 of this article

digitalcommons.law.lsu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=4684&context=lalrev

in italy up to 1981 you did a few years in jail for that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing#Italy

The mentally ill had good reasons to do what they did, in their mind.
oy vey, it was real in my mind

It's always the fat chicks that fuck around to feel better about themselves. Of course, she had two kids, you have to actually work to drop that weight.

also notice that all the cases in europe reported in the wikipedia page were perpetrate by "newly" europeans or generally by mudslimes.

Rather than infantile insults why don't you try and discuss what is wrong with my comment?

If you can.

Leftards think that being able to name something has magical effects. Thing is there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for ALL horrid acts. The serial rapist-murderer was probably predisposed to psychopathy, and pushed over the edge by early childhood trauma. So what. He should hang until dead.

So should this fat cunt, but you're going to need a crane for that one

As a child I thought that fat people were more jolly and good-natured than average. Life experience has shown me that the weakness of their self-control tends to mirror the weakness of their morals.

That's why they stopped reporting names, nationalities and races of criminals.

Sadly this is all on point. She may get "sentenced" to something like 20 years, but even if that happens she'll appeal, itll get reduced to 10-15 with parole after probably 5. Mostly because they'll play the "mentally unfit" bullshit card and claim she wasnt "herself" at the time of the murders due to being "distraught over the divorce" and such.

First judge will go way to easy on her because "muh mental cawndishun," second judge will be a liberal kike feminist and probably (quietly) consider it good that she murdered white children and use the mental excuse to reduce it even further, probably have her removed from the general population to prevent her being murdered by inmates, and recommend parole after a few years "with the condition she is in therapy" which we all know will be paid for by the government (us), to ANOTHER kike quack, who will recommend permanent on-going (((counseling))) to keep the shekels flowing and dose her so the kike pharmacist is getting his shekels to, naturally she'll go on disability and get section 8 housing to pay the kike landlord as well not to mention foodstamps and the like.

So basically, she'll be in a coushy prison for about 5 years, which we'll be paying for, after which she'll get out and be an even bigger tax burden on the rest of us… and ultimately she'll come out on the better end of this, with housing, utilities, food, hell probably internet and tv paid for it, all at our expense, after murdering two children unable to even grasp the concept of "pure evil" much less understand their cunt of a mother was capable of it.

isnt it GREAT to live in this liberalized shithole we call the western world? Oh for the days when this bitch would have simply been strung up from a tree as a warning sign to anyone else who might dare even consider acting like her

Can we all agree to provide this Jason guy with an alibi if she mysteriously finds herself dead after getting parole?

Sorry to break it to you, (((MGTOW))) promoter, but the woman in question is a mud.

Despite decades of jewing, they haven't completely broken our women yet. Muds usually do this shit, and on the rare occasion that a white woman does it, she is 9 times out of 10 a landwhale, mudshark or both.

The guy should have secured the existence of his people and a future for white children by not racemixing.

Racemixing causes shit like that. So the moral of the story is not to do it.

Took that from "don't stick your dick in crazy", eh?

THANK YOU. I thought I was taking fucking crazy pills. White families of Holla Forums should be filtering the tfwnogf robots that wander in here.

The thing is, the majority of murders go unsolved (to say nothing of disappearances not even classed as murders), and a clever vigilante could go on a killing spree across the country cleaning up the filth without ever getting caught. Hell, he/she could set up a bitcoin wallet for donations. The synagogue may shriek and wail at the undermining of authority, but the cops aren't going to work too hard at hunting down a killer of killers.

The difference between the lynching days of old and our current-year civilised ways isn't in the main because an antagonistic legal structure, but rather a simple lack of backbone.

saged and reported for plebbit drama

THIS IS NOT POLITICS

Considering you followed with
it didnt take a fucking genius to figure out what you meant, kiddo.

If your answer to a crazy cunt murdering her children is to not want to have white children, I think you might be taking crazy pills.

Didn't even bother to read what I replied to, eh?

Gotta love these (((shills))) come in ranting about MGTOW and then start shitposting/reporting because it makes their pro-women narrative look bad.

They would have to be very fastidious and disciplined not to kill wrongly accused and witch-hunted innocent people, which is the reason for the rule of law in the first place.

Shut up, faggot.

Well yes but that's not exactly difficult is it

Are you sure? How would you know?

I was trying to reply to the guy you replied to. 8/pol/ has a habit of repeatedly logging the reply tag.

How do you know your head from your arse?

You're an idiot my man. Imagine if vigilantes started killing people convicted of rape. There'd be too many innocents who had been falsely accused.

No, you clearly don't. Leave, and take your dime a dozen cuck tales with you.

Rosie Zell, is that you?

That's all I guess, sage because OP is obviously from reddit.

Kill the guy she's cheating with, cut his head off, put it in her bed while she's sleeping, along with a note that reads, "someday you and the kids are next."
Slip out of the country.

She'll never get a sound night's sleep again, and constantly worrying about herself and the kids will wreck her.

Plus, you get to cut a bastard's head off.

Yeah, that's a great outcome for the kids.

It's not difficult to work out the woman you're living with is crazy. If this guy decided to marry and impregnate her then he should've known what was coming.

And then you go to prison, so you can never do the next one.

Kids are dead, Jim.

gud thinks

You probably actually believe that most people here are just like you, ex-Liberals that were all once on retardshit or similar sites before "seeing the light", i.e. having it driven through your thick skull by a non-retard. You probably believe this story is in some way noteworthy. You are incorrect.

There are many, many crazy bitches and cucks like this. They always somehow manage to find each other, and they deserve each other. The solution to this isn't any chain-email tier awareness raising, it's full a spectrum suppression of women to return to the traditional dynamic where they are essentially owned by their father before being owned by their husband. This is the solution. I cannot care about one cuck getting his just desserts, because he is just a symptom of a wider disease. As for the children, if they were race mixed as suggested in the thread, then the whole situation seems to have worked out even.

Fuck off back to your cesspool, you crypto-Leftist.

Shut up, pedo.
Hey everyoen this guys a fucking pedo, lynch he

On the bright side, if the kids were going to look anything like this disgusting bitch, maybe they ARE better off dead…

welcome to nu-Holla Forums where the normalfags from the election refuse to fuck off

This sums it up.

They'd never find me.
And I said nothing about actually following through on the threat. I wouldn't.
The idea that I might is enough to destroy her, and the kids are too young to care.

That's the point, fucko. "Everyone" isn't doing shit. We're a generation of emasculated faggots, and a testicled male would have free rein to travel the land and bring the Sword of the Lord down upon the heads of the savages

Shut up, my property. I'll eradicate you for my own pleasure.

Well reddit, was getting your thread bumplocked part of your plan?

dob jej

You're like an 8 year old, mate.

Yea, I posted my advice before I read the second half of the story.
Still, it doesn't mean my advice is bad, it just works for a slightly different scenario…

lloydianaspects.co.uk/evolve/breasts.html

That post may have been a better outcome for the kids but it doesn't make it a good one.

My only issue is that you seem ignorant as to why the rules exist in the first place. Would you walk past a road blockade if you didn't know why it was there, or would you try to discover its purpose first?

The problem with vigilantism is, unless you catch someone in the act like some fuckin' movie, you can't be certain if the person is innocent or not. Is it worth killing a fuckload of potentially innocent people just to deal with some criminals? The court systems themselves are often unreliable and sentence innocent people to death, thinking they're acting beyond reasonable doubt, how much better do you think you are at discerning innocent from guilty?

No respect for property = your property gets taken, you don't respect it.

>(returnofkings.com/16837/24-signs-shes-a-slut)

>(returnofkings.com/23539/26-more-signs-shes-a-slut)
lmao @ the people going ballistic in the comments section. Sluts hate being called out for their sluttiness

full cuckboi, posts ignored

How about video evidence presented in the court transcript, confession of guilt, etcetcetc. Some cases really are open and shut

Feminism is societal cancer, never trust women. Also, love the women in these threads doubling down on shaming and insulting men. Because that's been working so well right? Face it, you either change, or your on the way out. That's nature for you.

lemme guess : UK.

Hardly. Indiana.

Anyone with more than two brain cells can pick out a woman's writing from text. They are just another part of the d/c shilling going on hard here even before Trump won, along with degenerates debasing Christianity.

Creeps me out a bit tbh

Pulling the same defense the murderous cunt did. "Oh you don't have evidence we had sex, just that we had planned to and talked about previously having sex!" Go fuck yourself and fuck the joke our legal system has become where you have to second guess yourself despite catching someone red-handed.

This is why you never beta-out like a bitch.

After witnessing her husband KNOWINGLY LET HER CUCK HIM LIKE A BITCH she obviously felt disgusted she let him get her pregnant and was also disgusted that her kids were carrying half his cuckgenes.

In a womens mind it makes sense to kill the kids tbh.

He should have just killed her or acidwashed her face.

God, what a whore.

And now a whore with two dead kids…

I dream of all the men in a community rounding up the cheaters, giving them a hell of a beating, parading the women naked and shaved around town and possibly castrating the guys involved or giving them enough kicks in the nuts that they'd think thrice before having sex with what's left functioning down there. That's the way it should work.

Yup you don't get to be president until you learn how to hold power without using it to pettily punish your perceived enemies. People voted for Obama because he seemed like a respectable nigger who had his shit together and wasn't looking to grind a 200-year old axe - whoops.

Trump's DOJ should by all means prosecute the Clintons to restore the rule of law, but that's different from using the power of the State to do what Obama did and what Hillary wants to do to this country. Apart from making a few weak-minded fools feel guilty and desiring to be punished over nothing, the Dems have totally lost the white vote for at least a generation.
All Dems had to do was be like "Its cool now, we can have a woman president, a minority president, whatever, it doesn't matter, we're all Americans and we can work together to make America awesome", hell most Republicans even agree with that. But no, the Dems just had to continue pathologically pushing the resentment angle, that minority leaders only count if they are aligned with Democrats and white men must be universally reviled and disenfranchised before any minority progress can occur.

Then Dems wonder why they lost the white vote, why the white working class 'votes against their own economic interest' by voting for Republicans who, unlike Dems, don't want to seem them degraded and destroyed. And of course then comes the doubling down of, "Whites are so racist they won't even let the left destroy them." Really makes you think.

These dubs though

Stop whining like a little bitch. You're pathetic.

There are hundreds and hundreds of cases of women killing children, and not just their own, sometimes dozens and dozens of them. A Swedish woman who ran an orphanage killed hundreds of children in 1906. The authorities found a mass grave with at least 50 bodies, others were believed to have been thrown into the sea.

Chubbers looks like a skank. Probably sucking nigger dick.

Plebbit be like: U NEED THERAPY BRAH, THERAPYYYYYYY!!!!!1111 GIB DAT JEW THERAPIST ALL YOUR SHEKELS

archive.is/EdN5d#selection-1007.104-1011.806
Some assmad feminist wrote a whole article about ROK reminding everyone they're irrelevant and don't matter, which is why she got so assravaged she had to write an entire article about how much they don't matter.

We have a saying where i'm from, a scalded dog will holler. Sounds like that slut got plenty scalded.

Well shit that means the kids are muds

dead muds is good

It's slut, not whore. Whore's get paid to fuck.

Even everyone in the comments is laughing that she wrote an article about how they are no-one.

Wow ur so cool and reductionist it hurts. A real Nietzschean uber-faggot!

oppai is shit DFC ftw

facebook.com/ali.tolentino.7

The crazy wife's teeth are very tiny, like baby teeth. I wonder if that has anything to do with her childlike insanity.

Poor guy, even his oldest daughter followed her pops path of racemixing. He seems like an alright dude too, just went hardcore beta and decided to mix up his lineage.

www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200919475167231&set=a.10200919469007077.1073742266.1176016195&type=3&theater

www.facebook.com/ali.tolentino.7

promiscuous, manipulative, the lies, kills her 3 kids…That's a full blown psychopath right there.

I only wonder if this incident can be used to push for men to have custody in divorce when the wife cheats. I can see a lawyer saying it right now. Promiscuous mothers are a risk to children, the case of Jason….