Surprising no one Trudeau extends his condolence to the Cuban people for the death of Castro

Surprising no one Trudeau extends his condolence to the Cuban people for the death of Castro
ctvnews.ca/world/trudeau-expresses-deep-sorrow-over-fidel-castro-s-death-1.3177962

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has extended his condolences following the death of former Cuban leader Fidel Castro, calling him a “legendary revolutionary and orator.”
Castro’s death was announced on state television on early Saturday. He was 90 years.
“It is with deep sorrow that I learned today of the death of Cuba’s longest serving president,” Trudeau said in a statement issued later in the day, offering his “deepest condolences” on behalf of all Canadians.

“We join the people of Cuba today in mourning the loss of this remarkable leader,” he said.

“While a controversial figure, both Mr.Castro’s supporters and detractors recognize his tremendous dedication and love the Cuban people who had a need and lasting affection for ‘El Comandante,’ ” Trudeau said.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/marcorubio/status/802590709165473792
twitter.com/tedcruz/status/802626533072334848
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow he really is dumb.

Every day I feel so sorry for the Holla Forumsacks from Canada.
If I were in your shoes I'd want to scratch out my fucking eyes every time my supreme cuck in chief reminded the world why he holds that title.

Thank fucking god this guy wasn't alive in 53'

But the beaches are great and there are no fucking Americans!

Where is our celebration thread though? We don't throw smug parties over dead commies anymore?

You must have missed it, pretty sure it maxed out at this point.
I think I counted a string of like 7 posts with incrementing post numbers some time in that thread.

Trudeau is a Trotskyite no?

A PAIR OF MOLDY SNEAKERS ARE MORE USEFUL THAN TRUDEAU
I am convinced that we would have been better off electing a pair of sneakers. It would be less of an embarrassment and useful to somebody.

Castro drove the white Cubans. I feel sorry for them as they are not ready to hear like this. Trudeau is dumb and narcissistic so I wonder why the leafs elected him???

You think that's bad, remember that a shitload of liberal American celebrities are about to invade their country fleeing from Trump's coming inauguration.

I'm pretty sure most of them went back on their word like the two faced, lying cowards that they are so at least the leafs will be spared their faggotry.

Even if they really wanted to migrate, they couldn't afford real estate, the chinks bought out all the fancy houses.

Can we legit send some alphabet boys or Navy SEALS to murder Trudeau and blame a muslim refugee? This faggotry can not be tolerated in Trump's North America. I refuse to live next to these fucking leafs.

I guess they can then breathe a sigh of re-leaf. Hopefully if Calexit happens they'll take most of the cuckebrities with them so they can all die in the next drought without US water aid.

But seriously how to do deal with the Canadain question? Can we annex them and restrict their federal voting rights for 15 years while we attempt to de-faggot them. Of course if we Annexed them then we'd by far the largest country on earth making Russia feel small.

This Trudeau creature never had good taste in friends.
Or in anything else

I think Canada need to be balkanised.

Got more where that camefrom.

give them back to the bongs

You can see how little respect any of these literal faggots have for him, plain as day.

Leaf here

Please uncuck my country. Willing to import freedom, exports are maple syrup and moose.

Jesus Christ…

You know what needs to be done

That he isn't…

This is true, it was one of the largest white flights in history.
White cubans came on boats and left all the niggers and mongrels behind since they can't swim if the boat tumbles over.

"if you put out a fire, the fire wins"

Have the Cuban exiles in Miami heard about this yet?

feelsbadman.jpg
we're the laughing stock of the intelligent

Not it's not important. Just post such additional information in one of the other threads instead. You'd have to be a total retard if you live in Canada and don't know the story between the Trudeaus and Castro.

(checked)
they voted for him because he promised dudeweedlmao and the media made harper look like actually hitler (because he was turning the economy around)

we never really left. the queen is still top dog

Christ, why am I not surprised… I've got to start seriously looking in to moving to the US. What're some pro-Trump states with decent gun laws in the Northeast? I'm living in Montreal (I know, it sucks here) and I'd like to stay relatively close by to visit family.

as a Leaf I back this 100%

Annexation of the west, deport the "diversity" to the east and let those who show right wing tendencies the right to vote and so forth. Hell you could ask em to remove cuck if you wanted to and they'd do it.

The Prime Minister, or rather his party doesn't have any limits, they can keep in power for as long as people vote for them. This would be great if the general public knew the problems with the Liberal party, and there wasn't so much vote splitting.

Annex Vancouver, the Greater Toronto Area, and the areas surrounding the Gulf of St Lawrence.

The remaining Canada will be all-white, rural, and right-wing, and you can deal with the pozzed-up nonwhite cities.

Canada is lost as long as he's at the helm.

was daddy turdeau just as bad?

SOON

Meanwhile he's more than likely pissed off every Cuban south of his borders especially the ones who are still alive when that piece of shit first came to power and then lived in Cuba through all his fuck ups that resulted in its third world status today. How is that faggot still in power? Every single fucking time I see him in the news or on the internet it's him shooting himself in the fucking foot or social signaling so fucking cringy that even other libs make fun of him. If I were a Canadian user I'd make sure his name is never put into your history books and is buried deep in your archive of records because nobody is ever gonna let you live this down

every day I dont see a Canadian mounty suicide bomb Trudeau is a day I'm disappointed in Canada

The same way you Americans put a literal nigger in charge of your country for eight years straight.

when one head of the hydras cut off do you celebrate?

Well yeah, they'll do that, the bastards, just FDR and "Uncle Joe."

Did you not see the Castro thread??? It was like 400+ posts in an hour at 4am, we had all of Holla Forums here shilling and crying their eyes out because we kept posting pictures of empty supermarkets and toilet paper tubes.

Also I spammed the fuck out of their board

Canadian shoah when?

it's amazing that leafs ignore this faggot's pozz behavior when they shitpost.

Apparantly when he ran the country out of money doing his thing he sold the bank so he could take out loans to continue on racking up the debt for no real reason.

Fuck off Twink, please trump annex us so we don't have to deal with this.

Trudeau won solely because of uninformed 18-22 year olds with no voting experience who just wanted to vote for the sake of doing it for the first time. Outside of three cities, Canada is very centrist with a few bits and pieces of casual redpills, 61% of the country didn't even vote for Trudeau but the 3 party system screwed us.

Well, those trucks are cool. The japs also do some crazy stuff with theirs.
Sorry for youtube.

He's getting cucked by his own supporters on twitter.

Even Lubio called him out

twitter.com/marcorubio/status/802590709165473792

teddy boy too

it grinds on me it really does

fellow leafs and willing burgers should seize this opportunity to grow and consolidate hatred for Trudeau and the left amongst the people.
Start a new anti communist wave or incept the idea of nationalism in Canadians. There are many commies in Canada and now would be a good opportunity to tie them to the rock that is Castro and send them to sink and drown with him.

Strike, while the iron is hot!

2016 is not done giving, yet!
PRAISE KEK!!

tbh also thought of this

Will O'Leary run against Trudeau?

see this

Did someone say he was a kike? I think he's just trying to ride hype as a canadian trump.

as long as he fixes alberta I won't care

I highly doubt Trudeau will get reelected.

Never underestimate the stupidity and white guilt of the Ontario voter, and the gibsmedat tendencies of Ontario, Quebec, and BC voters.

He will. Unfortunately Germany and France will go the cuck way soon. These aren't 2 party systems. The coalitions will never agree to side with 'far' right politicians.

Is that baby Trudeau?

kek - he even gets shit on by our resident Cuban twink boi.

France will vote to leave the EU before January 1, 2018. Le Pen’s going to win.

no Trudeau's brother Mike, who is dead now due to some accident I think.

Holy shit, Mike was swept into a lake by an avalanche and drowned. His body was never recovered. I can only hope the pain from that loss is severe for our traitorous cunt PM.

He's Lebanese. Not Jewish as far as I know.

Holy shit.

Start by getting out of that fucking shithole, then we'll see.
New Hampshire is pretty fucking based, literally the LIVE FREE OR DIE state
That's where I'm gonna go, fuck frogland

Not as sorry as we feel for ourselves. You have no idea how jealous we are of the burgers, right now.

Kevin Fucking (((O'Leary))) for PM. Why don't you just wish a plague of rabid flesh-beavers on us while you're at it.

Oh, he'd fucking fix it, alright. He'd stripmine the fuck out of it and give it to Uncle Soros. The guy is as slimy as they come.

He's a disgusting lib cuck, but nothing wrong with the first picture aside from looking silly as far as I can see.

It's a scottish dance. I guess that guy doesn't like white culture.

Someone made a picture with trudeau and young castro showing how they are virtually identical, i can't find it right now, saw on twitter
Pierre Trudeau was a cuck, literally

He was a sacrifice, its why his brother became PM with zero resistance on all fronts.

That man was no cuck, but he sure as fuck liked them young. If he was around today Holla Forums would have a field day with him

He's in bed with communist Chinese businessmen, he's a piece of shit who should be hanged and all those communist statutes in Canada destroyed.

For one he's half irish and half lebanese, not a kike, and secondly you can't deny he'd be better than fucking Trudeau.

One thing that's on my bucket list is pulling down a Lenin statue.

What about hanging commies FROM Lenin Statues?

Yes and no, the Liberals only got 39% but throw in the NDP vote and you more or less have 60+% of the country voting for parties who were quite clear and open about a foreigners first agenda. Both Trudeau and Mulcair said Syrians were a top priority and Harper didn't seem to care enough to point out that 25k refugees was a entry-level starting figure the left thought they could get away with.