Assange "live" interview tomorrow?

Assange "live" interview tomorrow?

archive.is/XMfIm

Remember the user post saying in 3 days some serious shit is going to go down. Tomorrow is day #3 from that post. If this is a legit interview this might be one of those days you remember for a life time. Or just another over hyped cgi pile of bullshit.

Read her reply further down. "Not sure if its video or call but its live"

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/nouchaline/
youtube.com/watch?v=I3l4XLZ59iw
periscope.tv/nouchaline/1LyxBOdRYRkKN#
8ch.net/pol/res/8347777.html
facebook.com/maychidiacfoundation
facebook.com/maychidiacfoundation/
periscope.tv/nouchaline/1LyxBOdRYRkKN
facebook.com/maychidiacfoundation/videos/1234878953242878/
facebook.com/maychidiacfoundation/videos/1234878953242878/https://www.facebook.com/maychidiacfoundation/videos/1234878953242878/
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
archive.is/JgFfC
archive.is/414Gy
archive.is/q4rIK
archive.is/fqVko
facebook.com/youmnanaufal/photos/a.1782098122055822.1073741828.1781057028826598/1798982263700741/?type=3&theater
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_kNHtg-FxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4#t=15m
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenSSL]
twitter.com/yanisvaroufakis/status/802434371563163648
john*pilger.com/articles/the-secrets-of-the-us-election-julian-assange-talks-to-john-pilger
twitter.com/EmbassyCat
archive.is/5qbnF
archive.is/3DAqD
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/2insuf/osama_bin_laden_he_really_died_in_2001/
archive.is/QV1v7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we better watch this carefully and hope he mentions some current event

It's supposed to start in about 40 minutes.
This bint is supposedly livestreaming it, but periscope never works for me, the cunt.
periscope.tv/nouchaline/

O chit

Gonna pray to kek that this is legit. Brb.

Preview of the interview is already up. :^)

Relevant: youtube.com/watch?v=I3l4XLZ59iw

Holy fuck if I hear these faggots mention "MUH 10 MILLION DOCUMENTS" again I am gonna jump off a fucking building.

yea fucking periscope doesn't work for me either, going to have to try find another livestream.

Ill let you guys know when the hologram starts. The archive I linked has the lady saying she will ask about the PGP signatures.

anti-slide

Works for me, though I don't know if it's the right thing they are streaming. It's some 2 guys talking to each other. I thought this would be a stream of a TV broadcast.

bamp

pump

"link connecting" on projector screen

5 minutes to know the truth.

Who knows maybe it'll be clearly him, undesputably live, and she'll ask about lots of recent stuff. Putting everyones mind at rest.

God help me this better be worth it

Calling it now: it' won't be a video feed, it will be voice only and they will fake the virtual handshake.

The last time I watched assange call-in to a democracy now event, the audience had shills planted to ask word salad questions at him.

But my guess is this won't satisfy anyone's proof of life even if the streamer is allowed to stream

(checked)
The dubs will make it true

It's gonna be Weekend at Wikileaks

livestreaming on their Fackbook page, so they say, I'm not going to check:
facebook.com/pg/maychidiacfoundation/

Remember to ask for camera rotations and different angles of view if it's possible to talk in the stream

This lebanese chick's twitter says it's a go NOW but there's no fucking link to her FB where it's going to be. WTF is going on

I agree, theres been too much weird stuff raising concerns, the bar has lifted.

What would satisfy people at this stage?

7's kill hope

Assange talking about current events on camera? How would that not be satisfactory?

Mentioning Castro dying.

So where the fuck is the stream? None of these links lead to shit.

The fuck you on? There is nothing on the periscope. Link or GTFO of here with your shilling.

The screen just said "Only the fcm (or whatever the venue is) is allowed to stream this on FB. anyone else that streams this on facebook will be apprehended"

It's working for me but I see no Assange and a bunch of stupid women are chatting while this guy is talking goddam it shut the fuck up

I never said there was jackass. I'm commenting on what would qualify as sufficient proof of life.

Q

A's

live interview with assange after coffee break

Did you see him there?

Muslims, hooken up the stream

I had to close the Periscope tab, my i7 can't handle it

fuckkk a wild Assange appears!!!1
periscope.tv/nouchaline/1LyxBOdRYRkKN#

It's a still picture, not a stream. Is it old?

Sorry, you are right. I misread the other comment. Sorry about that.

They are showing a picture of him right now. It seems new. I think he has a bit of a beard.

Nothing yet. Just repeating what the host on stage said.

It's been stuck on a still image for almost five minutes. The dumb cunt didn't even know it was streaming for a while and started reading comments.

They're Late

"The interview will be after a coffee break"

It's new.

giggle and squeal while the men are talking

I don't get it. This is Periscope showing him there or a life size pic of Assange in the venue?

Stream has 1K viewers now

Who is on Kikebook? Is it working there?

You have to refresh, it keeps crashing

It's a picture of him on a projector. This is a new picture of him. I've never seen it before. The interview will be conducted after a coffee break. That's all the information I have.

ASSANGE IS DEAD

THANK YOU FOR PERISCOPING SO WE CAN HARVEST YOUR IP.

-T. NSA

Fuck, its getting shut down

Hes dead isnt he?

oh shit this looks legit

interviewer just spoke to periscope chick

Jokes on you, I'm using tails and behind 7 VPNs through a TOR node that's not an alphabet honeypot. I verified it myself.

Oh god, are they pregnant?

A live feed of him, showing all of him and maybe a bit of his surroundings. Video of reddits front page or anything that can be confirmed on a time base. Maybe a proper PGP signature? Just his face and and some recent news would be bullshit.

Not really, they are going to stream it on (((facebook live))). I don't know what page though.

So far it's just his voice.

Sadly no amount of evidence will convince some people. There would be live video of him reciting today's paper and some would claim it was some sort of CIA facial/voice tampering technology.

Pic related is moderator. She says she will let him speak freely and ask him lots of questions. She will try to prove he's alive. The interview is about journalism.

CGI

Whoever has Periscope please send her hearts and tell her to shut the fuck up while he's speaking. Thank you.

Yeah, concern troll in me got out…

they're shills preying on our biggest characteristic, our paranoia

ASSANGE IS LIVE
I REPEAT, ASSANGE IS LIVE

(checked)

OH SHIT. I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS, KEK

the entire chat is full of "it's some voice actor hurr durr" shills

SHE'S POINTING THE FUCKING CAMERA AT HER OWN LAPTOP LIKE A RETARD AND THAT DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING SOUND ANYTHING LIKE ASSANGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If this is true and he's been in the embassy this whole time I feel like he and WL have contempt for all the people that have been working to find out the truth. Just shut up and quit bothering us, WL said yesterday.

Exactly 3 days ago we got this post

Praise kek. OP was blessed.

facebook.com/maychidiacfoundation

Facebook page that's supposed to go live soon

It's supposed to be on May Chidiac Foundation - Media Institute facebook page. Can't find the place where the live feed is supposed to be.

That doesn't sound like Julian's voice but to be fair, the quality is potato since it's speakers -> room -> periscope.

Anyone on the kikebook stream have better audio?

Can someone post a none periscope link? I dont want to get some gay app just for this.

I have a really good ear for voices, it's part of my work and this one is different. Similar but not the same. This is some shit like the Argentinian ruse.

you don't need the app

periscope.tv/nouchaline/1LyxBOdRYRkKN

close every other application and tab regardless of how powerful your pc is m8

i have a really good ear for voices as well.. i think it sounds like him

Did the lady just say to view the stream on the media foundation's facebook page? Audio crapped out at that part.

did the stream just get shoahd?

Shit's ominous as fuck. I'm really on the fence on this. I guess we'll see who's right. WL has been raising some flags lately. I really want Assange to be alive and WL to not be compromised. I will let the verdict be one of truth and not suspicion.

yeah

i don't see the stream yet

SHE TURNED IT OFF FIND THE FUCKIN FACEBOOK

what the fuck is this garbage

It does sound like him, like someone who sounds similar to him.

Periscope comments are saying the FB link isn't showing the stream and this cunt will shut Peri down soon, as if she has to the thing is currently frozen

how the fuck do i open the stream? i don't know jack shit about kikebook
HELP ME

can someone mirror the stream…if thats a thing

I don't have a fb and I havn't created a fake account. I can't view this, shit

It's garbage

You have to join the cult to see the goods

infowars should've been on top of this shit

god fucking dammit. those filthy kikes i swear every time

fucking come on

Is this a clue to something? With how easy any mong can stream theres no way you couldnt just live stream properly.

that periscope whore should've keep her camera running

The mere fact that facebook is involved should tell you this shit is bogus.

CIA got Assange. Reported right here on 8/pol/

Allegedly this interview is not to be recorded, and only Facebook is allowed in, anyone else will be apprehended. It's all a show.

the problem of viewing/discussing with anons: no one has kikebook

This whole fucking thing is complete bullshit, I don't even know where to start.

Well if I wasn't convinced he was dead before I sure as fuck am now.

ITS LIVE

It's 4:30AM in Austin and we just found out about it. I feel like a fool being whipped around by these alphabet faggots again.

BUMP

He doesn't sound like himself at all.

Sounds like him to me

LIVESTREAM

facebook.com/maychidiacfoundation/videos/1234878953242878/https://www.facebook.com/maychidiacfoundation/videos/1234878953242878/

the sound quality is shit. i can barely tell what's being said

you have to log into facebook to watch this shit?

no

Not worth it. The feed is shit.

I'm on the FB feed. When the window covers up the video just click "not now" then the srat arrow after it disappears. It opened in a new window for me. The voice is being faked. Argentina 2.0

This is bullshit guys.

THIS DUDE CALLED THIS HAPPENING exactly today.

ITS A RUSEEEEEEEEEEEE

ITS BULLSHIT

This is 100% live telling by their back and forth. Too bad we can't see the screen. Now there just talking about Fidel.

HE'S SPEAKING ABOUT CASTRO

Learn to link, cuckchan faggot.

There is no video of Assange. Only sound.

SHUT IT DOWN

I feel like I'm in the ficking olden days when people had to listen to people describing live events on the radio. except the radio is text posts online.

Yep, it probably took them a few weeks of full time work to get this set up but it's not him.

If Periscope isn't injecting ultra-cyber-EbolaAIDS into my computer then I feel bad for humanity.
Whoever programmed and optimised it deserves to be dragged out into the street and fucking shot.

It sounds like an American with a much lower voice trying to do an impression of Assange but he keeps slipping back and forth into an English accent.

ASSANGE IS FUCKING DEAD.

that's pretty fucking suspicious.

THERE IS NO VIDEO OF ASSANGE. VOICE ONLY. LITERALLY NOTHING.

THE ONLY THING THAT GIVES THIS ANY CREDIBILITY IS ALL THE "UHHH"S

there is video. the idiot cameraman isn't pointing the camera at the screen the correct way

GIVE US TIME, GO- I MEAN GUY. WE'RE WORKING ON THE 3D RENDERING

fuck off gaslighting shill niggers

Assange is not in the embassy. He is either dead or has escaped

fb comment = bantz

Sounds like he has been smoking 2 packs a day

At least the cmera was right side up the majority of the time. The FB one is sideways.

She's asking him about the Pilger interview now, never mind, I guess him saying Castro something mumble is proof of life.

RIP JULIAN

NO MORE DONATIONS TO WL PEOPLE

There's only a still picture of him on the wall, there's no video stream.

The screen isnt moving. Its audio only.

THIS

sometimes it doesn't even look like his head is moving, but it's hard to tell for sure because the stream is garbage. fuck this, i can't even hear half of his responses

really makes me think

He's on that screen but it looks like a still. Refuses to turn phone right way.

What a load of shit. Youtube stream that you media cunts.
htt ps://twitte r.com/nouchaline
htt ps://twitte r.com/nouchaline/status/802458264633942016 | archive.is/JgFfC
htt ps://twitte r.com/nouchaline/status/802458450584211457 | archive.is/414Gy

Those of you watching it on Facebook better be recording this shit, or able to download a replay later.

My money is on dead. A 30 second video on someone elses phone is all thats needed to prove hes alive and its not been done.

nah , its him.

thats just what your voice sounds like if you spend REAL time screaming

ASSANGE IS NOT IN THE EMBASSY. I REPEAT ASSANGE IS NOT IN THE EMBASSY
The question is. Has he escaped? Or is this an actor?

Choke on your own shit you fucking kike. This couldn't possibly be any more obviously fake, it sounds nothing like him.

Whatever you say, random fuckhead on the internet.

Having fun with your new buzzword?

holy shit, they are finally holding it right side up

I dunno I think it sounds like him…

You guys really think they'd just kill him if they got him? c'mon

An agent using a voice changer.

Now we got Lebanese crotch on the screen. That was definitely a still of him, not moving

the more i listen to this, the more it sounds like him. your ears just have to adjust to the audio quality.

jew harder shlomo

archive.is/q4rIK
archived

Why the fuck won't he just make his announcement from the embassy's window. Fucking hell. It's really frustrating.

it does to an extent, but because there's no direct feed to the audio or video i have a hard time giving a fuck about any posts that give it the benefit of a doubt

why is this stream such a shit show? why has everything since the internet getting shut down been so sketchy/refutable?

His head and mouth are moving now on screen. His hands and body havent seemed to have moved?

If this is actual video they are going to have to release it to us no?

he's probably not at the embassy anymore. my gut tells me somebody snuck him out.

so they're deliberately not showing him for any length of time

(thankyou for screeshots btw)

Would Hitler dubs lie to you?
And no it fucking doesn't, this ass hat has a deeper voice and his accent keeps going back from American to English to Scottish to Assange because it's fucking fake. Listen to any other audio of Assange for comparison and it's extremely obvious.

http s://twitte r.com/mhijazi/status/802461141658124288 | archive.is/fqVko

So they got some chain smoker to RP as JA? I'm convinced like the dumb goyim I am.

his arms haven't moved the entire time

he said why near the start, couldnt fucking understand him though.

Yeah this isn't a live stream its a phone call

But why would he make 'live' appearances if he's on the run? that would put him in danger.

Audience question time. Hopefully someone will ask something fucking relevant.

Whether they have killed him or are holding him in some jail that doesnt officially exist doesnt matter. They have him now and he will never be able to do what he did before. I hope they have killed him rather than torture him to find his sources.

probably pre-picked actors

There is no video feed.
They asked a question setup specifically to point out the date. aka castro's death.

This is a charade. It's not really Julian Assange. And to think Assange would be "sympathetic" to the internet being cut? LOL thi is all bullshit.

to let his supporters know he's still sucking oxygen

Someone needs to shoop kike cucklasa in his cuckmobile next to still image assange.

no movement, he's now rationalizing having no internet forever. muh ecuador. now he just has to call us deplorable again.

are they here?!

There is no video stream…..

There has better be videos of this bullshit. Just reading the posts this sounds faked as fuck.

people like you wouldn't have been satisfied with *any* evidence. you already made up your mind that assange is dead or in custody.

I can't understand anything. I really hope someone recorded it from the beginning. I have a couple of hours tonight and I could subtitle that shit.

If he's running, he's running from big motherfuckers (NSA, CIA, GOVs, etc). A single appearance on the internet of darkweb would expose his position. Making interviews is out of reach for a man on the run.

Is any user recording the live stream? I'm on mobile and dont want to install the facebook app on my phone.

So is the bumplocked thread on the other site about blockchain files a rabbit hole ruse to play up a dead assange meme, or is there truth to it?

fucking moron, he didnt call us deplorable, he was paraphrasing the urbanite PoV on the election

i want to see somebody take this video and crop his video feed and stabilize it to see how much he moved. i don't think his mouth is even moving

this interview proves absolutely nothing

I thought i could see his mouth moving right where the white light is shining on the screen

Isn't he still in the embassy? The fact that he will not release any video or any kind of real proof of life makes me feel like Assange is dead.

WE need to start a campaign to stop all donations to WL. If he's alive in the embassy maybe lack of our fucking money will make him wave from the window. The cat has been seen in the window but we're just silly bints and oh so demanding hur dur give money and shut up annoying nerds

You might be right that it would count as proof, but it's totally within the realm of possibility for things like that to be faked. It's going to take at least a decade before most realize that even video doesn't count as proof. Maybe never, people always think they "saw it with my own eyes" when they see video on the TV or internet

HITLER DUBS CONFIRM ASSANGE IS DEAD

It is a still picture, there is no video feed.

was that ever made clear and i missed that disclaimer? why even have it up?

if anybody would know how to evade detection it would be assange. assange could easily scramble the communication to throw off the CIA.

kys

attack on person.

He has clear protocols in place, none of which has been followed in over a month.

any would include
if he sat there for 7 min reading out a pgp key char for char. right.

It was made clear on the periscope stream, as to your other question, i have no idea user. This is all extremely suspicious imo.

Video. Feed.

WHAT FUCKING FEED?@?!

this.This.THIS IS NOT PROOF!

FB cut my visual off because not a member but there are two big screens, maybe more facing the audience with a fucking still of Julian. He's wearing the same scruffy shirt they showed during the coffee break, only in that one he was walking. Anyone remember that outfit from a previous date?

there's nothing that makes me happy or vindicated in saying i think this is a load of bullshit

it really is suspicious and i don't like it, it isn't that hard for any 3 letter boogieman agency to find a voice double

this doesn't convince me of fucking anything. people have gone to greater lengths to trick the masses throughout history

You fucking pleb.

His arms havent moved in 20 minutes.

again…you already made up your mind. nothing would've convinced you. they could've filmed a video interview in 1080p and you would've claimed they were using CIA voice/face technology.

Someone made a thread 3 days ago that we would here news today. Also says more. called all of this shit happening. This isn't Really Julian Assange.

Because it's a fucking picture.

My guess is that the big bad guvmn't is waiting for leaks to go to their subverted website that aren't materializing, and they're getting desperate.

it's a still image

It's a phone call. There is no video.

100% stills, the same one on two fucking screens. A pic they flashed of him see ITT wearing that outfit but walking in a studio setting. Implying he's on video. This is drama for plebs. Most will glance at that and accept he's alive. It

He's stumbling all over everything he says. Voice doesn't sound like him but that could be shitty reverb from the location as well as a shit setup.

Don't go by voice tone but by established speaking methods he's had in other live interviews where it was confirmed he was alive.

If anything this only serves to add more credibility to the dead assange meme.

wrong and i am inclined to call you a faggot

the video interview you're referring to relating to the face technology is not the aspect of it that has me concerned. i am concerned with the fact that it was a very dated video interview edited together to seem current.

now, we have an audio interview, and voice doubles are not anything out of the ordinary. there is no "voice technology" happening here. there's no proof these words are coming from his mouth, it's that simple

They cleaned up Pedosta's attachments so nothing to worry about. wew, can't have one of their own caught with cp

You finally get it.
All he needs to do is follow his own protocols.
None of which include video resolution
PGP

Based Twitter dude spamming PGP related shit on their monitor ASK HIM ABOUT THAT SHIT FUCK

Why isn't the infrastructure being ddos'd as we speak because this is complete horseshit? They've executed Assange. Time to shut it all down.

MAY CHIDIA
DIG

SUSPICIOUS UNCONVINCING NOTHING

link?

How the fuck in current year can you have such a shitty stream when people think you are dead.

shallow digging, seems alright

The stumbling is the only thing that sounds authentic in my opinion. During the stream where he shilled his book instead of dropping bombs he UHH sounded UMM like a UHHH fucking mess.

this please. we should all bomb it asap to see if they've got something prepared for it.

The interviewer/moderator woman promised to the periscope streamer she would ask about PGP but I missed the first part of the FB feed, she hasn't asked about that has she?

Starve WL of funds, see which rich people still donate, investigate their connections

Prediction: If we don't win this war soon Soros will be funding WL

Julian Assange the man is dead.

But Julian Assange the memeplex is still alive. A zombie slave of the shadowy figures that now puppet his memory.

People are actually buying this shit?

She acted like a cunt alphabet tbh. Her castro P.O.L. was shit.

We won't know until some evidence appears.

There's no doubt Assange can throw a fucking fit at CIA and others, but a live interview with a normal foundation is pushing the edge too far, in my opinion.

We need to see this vid

In OP archive, she also said she would ask about PGP on twitter when she first announced

They mean to make Julian Assange an immortal boogieman. Their own Emmanuel Goldstein.

see pic, their monitor seems to be displaying tweets with their hashtag

if I had dummy accounts I would be doing this, fuck

fb stream so far no mention of pgp

the voice is suspect in a lot of different ways but if there's no PGP there's no closure

They're playing the old Osama Bin Laden playbook again. They'll keep this charade up for years.

yeah the monitor is on the right. it's quite big. sorry I don't have a screencap of it.

hence why it was a last minute interview with a virtually unknown org in lebanon. hard to track that

Confirmed beyond a shadow of a doubt killed.

Act accordingly.

he just said it again in the stream you shit fucking bastard

Ask about @Embassy cat

and

PGP mismatch

user take a tranquilizer pls

see

Who posted on embassy cats twitter if he has no internet

ask him to go to the embassy window

see

That was already covered at the very start

L M A O

If you were the CIA and you wanted to convince people that Julian was alive wouldn't you have a better fucking stream with better audio and an actor with a convincing face mask? I mean the CIA isn't lacking in shekels.

Honestly i'm starting to think that they're faking a shitty stream to make us think that he's dead.

He is not there

Someone posted about this happening exactly today.

archive.is/q4rIK

HE'S DISCREDITING THE PGP KEYS

Someone call in a fire near the embassy.
If we don't hear the siren, Assange is not there.

wtf, did he?

That was @ the nothing lvl of politician talk.

What did he say, what did he actually say?

He also sympathized with the internet being cut…

Its the CIA. Julian is definitely dead.

He basically said that they prove nothing

If they're faking his interviews then, for all intents and purposes, he is as good as dead.

Reminder that the "Assange is dead" meme was started by CTR a few weeks before the election. They wanted to discredit the leaks and distract us from the Podesta emails and pizzagate.

well that wasn't a fucking satisying response

"PGP keys mean nothing because whoever has the keys has the keys"

PGP means nothing.

HA!, this guy!

Oh yea true, forgot about Osama.

I'm pretty sure he's dead/asgoodas dead and now we just get to watch how they use this and which way their going to take this

Yes he said PGP doesn't prove anything and if people actually knew what they were talking about then they wouldn't bother asking about the PGP.

If thats really how he feels then why have it in the first place and talk in the past about its importance.

No man the question is why are they faking SHITTY interviews.

If he was actually dead they wouldn't be trying to make us think that he's dead.

stfu. none of the assange is dead shit started until before the last two or three podesta leaks iirc

Can anyone confirm this?

Reminder that 3 days ago we had this thread
archive.is/q4rIK

And we get this exactly today? Ya good luck calling CTR shill on that shit. Or do you think CTR are all knowing all powerful prophets of kek? Hardly

RIP assange.

Assange is dead shit started happening when Ecuador embassy was raided and the twitter comments from WL the next day were way different then usual.

/r/ing the weekendatbernes.jpeg

Oh do fuck off.
Arseholes like you were saying their 10th anniversary event was muh hollowgramme.

You are wronk
DAK

I mean seriously the fuckers could easily fake a better interview and do other shit if they wanted to convince us that he was alive.

The fact that everything is so fucking sketchy/low quality and the interviews are so suspicious screams a psyop to me.

Funny, but it might actually work.

He kept saying that whoever holds the keys holds the keys. That an anonymous user was the same FBI agent that posted here. How he'd have any knowledge of that I don't know.

He basically said though that because the keywords don't prove anything other than those that are in power are in power.

In other words he literally said nothing about it. This is definitely a live phone call, and they weren't prepared to answer that at all.

You can call it here. Wikileaks is compromised. He sounded completely ignorant of the issue and I fail to believe that's possible at all at this point. Word of it would have gotten back to him.

The interview RT got was fucking bad. They tried but they couldn't avoid the bad transition cuts. Better quality is more suspicious.

/thread

ah yeah you're right. still, people throw shill around all the time now and it's an easy out to push your agenda

i say no such thing faggot

So either alphabets are incompetent at propaganda and he's dead or they're trying to psyop us. Then again a bunch of internet NEET's did bust the todd and claire plot.

I have no idea what's going on.

Is it possible Assange has no idea who is running the wikileaks twitter account now? Is he merely being isolated and they are working around him?

Confirmed DED as fuck. It's fucking settled.

Hes not alive and free even within the embassy so my money would be on alive but being held/tortured for info on sources.

Ah, I was a little confused what you were shilling about, thanks for clarifying it for me.

These last questions seem forced? Could these be the disinfo questions and what they did this conference for?

I said arseholes like you, you arsehole.
Your claim that nobody said Assange was dead/kidnapped/ayyLMAO'd until very recently is a complete fucking lie.
You either don't know what you're on about or you are disinfo.

Bingo

When you're trying to keep a secret by making fake shit, very often you can't use the best talent to fake your shit because by virtue of their skills those people are too noticeable and risky. So you end up using clumsy nobodies that can only do a half-assed job, because nobodies can easily disposed of without anyone noticing.

Except they weren't, WL has always had banter, learn to factcheck.

we need to compare how he pronounces words in this stream with older video/audio. If it is an actor, he probably would have slipped up on some of the words.

I don't think they're incompetent. Never underestimate your opponent. Psyop is more logical and more reasonable w/ what little evidence we have so far.

i made a mistake, so the former

anyways what's the point of him, or "him" shitting on PGP keys?

Not sure I even quite understand why this venue was chosen. To be in front of a lot of wet-behind-the-ears children? To avoid the actual den of filth that is the press corps?

I find the response suspicious as fuck, but I'll play devil's advocate for fairness sake:
The moderator didn't ask the question properly. Let's assume JA is actually fucking autistic and took the question literally, she literally asked "people are asking about the pgp keys, can you comment on that?" The autism friendly question would have been "Can you provide a PGP-signed message using the key posted on Wikileaks' twitter as a reassurance to your followers that you are doing well."

To be honest I don't know what the fuck to think

nobody asked about the bitcoin 'messages'?

at this point it feels like im being trolled.

time to play some video jew

Three last questions were finishing questions about bullshit.

it's an SJW thing

a bunch of crypto people have all decided that PGP isn't any good and are selling their own (((alternatives)))

instead of, you know, improving PGP.

INTERVIEW IS OVER

just watch the RT interview, he said it in the same way and its clear the context is that its from the perspective of the establishment that we are deplorable, its not his opinion. Do you really think he would regurgitate a Clinton party line?

I have made a 180

He is alive
I think he said the he dose not have ability to use his key and anyone can make a key and sign something.general statement, but here it might be all that needed to be said.

what can be done if he is alive?

yeh. his internet is cut but its not like he has no computer. could give one out on a usb and get it uploaded.

DAMMIT!

TL;DR summary please.

maybe, but Q is whos running it and whats up with the strange behaviour

i'm starting to think wikileaks is compromised considering his answer towards PGP keys. i have a hard time believing an impersonator from whatever agency would actually warn skeptical people of PGP keys

upload pls

So is PGP actually compromised or has he been gaslit?

WOW, GOOD JOB.

"WHAT ABOUT THE PGP KEYS?"

AMAZING QUESTION.

The fucking guy probably had no idea wtf she was talking about.

a voice actor was interviewed by blue pilled SJWs, concerned citizens are now even more concerned

Summary

Assange just started talking to test the audio. He sounds a bit stuffed up.

Assange: Have to set precedent for proof of life. Can't do balcony appearances all the time.

Assange: Fidel Castro has died. Discussing a current event.

Assange: I still have asylum at the Ecuador embassy in London

Assange: Hillary represents establishment. Her network sticks together power factions in US. She is very close to Saudi Arabia.

Assange: Ecuador cut internet without telling me. Have been reports of pressure on Ecuador. Have not told me when internet will return. Will determine over next few days.

Assange: Asylum status not concern from present government. Some in Ecuador gov have proposed ending asylum.

Assange: Wikileaks not supporting Trump. Would publish documents from either side and not withhold them.

Assange: A lot to resist to keep publishing. Lots of government pressure from US and UK.

Assange: No relationship with Russia. US intelligence have stated they can't find a relationship. US doesn't pay attention to leaks not about the US. Have released documents about Russia.

Assange: Hillary unified the establishment. I feel sorry for her because she is tormented by wanting power. Trump was not connected to DC political/intelligence establishment. Media acted in a disgraceful way and had to endorse Clinton.

Assange talking about Pentagon Papers.

Assange: No attempt to seek pardon from Trump administration. We had predicted that Trump wouldn't win. People could not admit to pollsters their genuine feelings about voting for Trump. Conformity pressure was much stronger in US than in UK for Brexit.

Assange: Wikileaks publishes true information. We don't just publish an angle.

Assange: There's a lot of people not well informed about computer technology asking about Wikileaks. PGP keys don't prove anything. Concern amongst people is because of my lack of visibility. Its an understandable concern. PGP keys only say the one who controls the keys, controls the keys.

Assange: NYT and Guardian banned from working with Wikileaks for redacting or not publishing all documents in order to benefit them. We initially delegated redaction decisions to papers. If you open the window for people to make censorship decisions, they will exploit that for other reasons. I became hardline on enforcing our contracts. I should have cut off censoring news outlets earlier on.

Assange: Lebanon is a wonderful place. I have a lot of respect for the creativity and perseverance of the Lebanese people.

Yup,sad.

but he is still alive..?

pgp is fine, it's just a lot of crypto people have come to the consensus that the tool is too hard for computer illiterate noob retards to use. so they're pushing ((((alternative solutions)))) that are much weaker. (e.g. involving javascript)

Oh yes, that sounds like a stunning solution.

Citation?

so you're saying Assange's answer towards the PGP question was bullshit? if so, could you elaborate more on how he, or "he" is wrong?

He's NOT wrong, honestly that autismo answer seems in line with how he seems to respond to a shittily worded question. But still, it's concerning

This is bullshit, there is no special knowledge here, its just a shill that follows Assange

This interview was announced on the 21st
facebook.com/youmnanaufal/photos/a.1782098122055822.1073741828.1781057028826598/1798982263700741/?type=3&theater

Sorry, I didn't record it.

you likeable

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_kNHtg-FxQ

remind me again, whats stopping him from walking to the balcony?

you know, because he milked it this long, i'm inclined to believe either

A. he is alive and has ulterior motives for wikileaks, or is controlled by someone.

B. he is dead

it was fun while it lasted, but i have no respect for him. if he is as smart as he says he is, he knows that the security of wikileaks and its staff matter more than the documents released. without them they could be filed under horse shit.

PGP isn't even good if you're leet. It leaks metadata all over the place and tons of people use weak keys like 1024 RSA. There are tons of bogus solutions like you've mentioned but that doesn't make PGP any better.

Webm of his response to pgp question.

Sorry for missing first part of question.

Maybe I'm dumb, but if someone trustworthy sends him an email using the wikileaks public key, only his private key would be able to decrypt it, right? So all we would need is for someone trustworthy to send him a message, not reveal that message, have him tweet it out, and then someone trustworthy could say "yeah, he's alive, he got it right that is what I sent him."

Now, if they had raided the embassy and his laptop's harddrive was encrypted, they wouldn't be able to get his private key. I suppose if he took no security measures then yes, if they raided him they would control the key.

He also could be captured or he's scared for his life.

See? He's on the balcony. Now stop complaining and tweeting at WL.

I zoomed and enhanced on his shirt guise! It's totally from (current year)!

You newfags never heard of dial-up internet? All that is required is a phone line and a server to connect to

That sounds a bit more on point, I haven't dicked around with security since around 2000 when I was 2600 obsessed.

Good job user.

i suppose that should C then.

youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4#t=15m watch to 15.30 he says specifically from the urbanite establishment perspective trump followers are white trash rednecks who cant be dealed with.

TOPPEST OF KEK
he is sympathetic to himself being isolated from the rest of the world not having phone or internet access for a month :-DDD

Thank you based user.

Remember how NSA broke into OpenSSL security protocol in 2010.
[source en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenSSL]
It is *not* impossible to see them stealing PGP keys, especially when you're known worldwide for leaking secret documents.

As a matter of fact, if his voice was his (I missed the itw so can't tell), then he is alive. Now that doesn't mean WL or himself were not comprimised, but still.

You've never listened to him before, he always tries to think about things from various perspectives, hes the public face of wikileaks afterall.

My kek you niggers are retarded

except in this case that's a moot point since the fingerprint on WL's Twitter is from a 4096bit key, which is plenty enough to give some closure to us

The situation is probably more in line with what user posted above

overall not enough info really go on to an unsatisfactory question and answer

Yeah, poor Hillary. We should have more compassion for her, we are the monsters. She needs time to heal and it is our duty as good people to help her heal.

you left out the rest of the comment, he sees her as a pathetic creature consumed by ambition.

NOT

Let me believe it was him.

Screaming for hours does things to your voice

Best to wake up before tshtf user

This twatter has the right idea

worst you ever.

Ive just been spinning around from live to dead.

the one user was right, how hard is it to do a half decent fake?
Who gains from a shitty phone call,asange,right?

Alive but compromised is my position.
but has a point and dubdub>>8368866 and you have a point

my point wasn't even about the WL key, just PGP as a security measure in general. it was an unfinished standard designed for the 1990s and is nearly unchanged despite greatly improved public knowledge about security of information.

WL is a pretty good use case for PGP because they have the time and understanding to select a good key and they're right out in the open. To address the metadata issue flagging all messages sent encoded with that key, wikileaks can fill the internet with chaff messages. this would reduce the usefulness of a global dragnet in pinpointing leak sources before a leak happens.

CIA controlled WL gains. They gain leaks.

Just got on WL twitter… and found this.

Oh fuck I can't stand seeing things everywhere.

The interview hasnt happened yet? I clicked through the periscope which happen 2 hours ago but I didnt see any Assange in it.

periscope stopped just before he came on

The people running the conference said only they were allowed to stream it.

alive but compromised just got keks attention.

but hell that might be worse than dead

I saw this earlier too. Laughed out loud.

my point wasn't even about the WL key, just PGP as a security measure in general. it was an unfinished standard designed for the 1990s and is nearly unchanged despite greatly improved public knowledge about security of information.

WL is a pretty good use case for PGP because they have the time and understanding to select a good key and they're right out in the open. To address the metadata issue flagging all messages sent encoded with that key, wikileaks can fill the internet with chaff messages. this would reduce the usefulness of a global dragnet in pinpointing leak sources before a leak happens.

hail kek

I think the pgp footage was taken from the facebook stream.

or maby just waterboarding filling your lungs with water and getting pneumonia or something

Lack of video feed Suggests otherwise.

archive.is/q4rIK

but
compromised / alive got 8's

Negative

archive.is/q4rIK

we were all told 3 days ago this would be happening today. 7777 prophetic warning checks out.

8 cancels it out

so sayeth F–G(pbuh)

They deleted the FB video. Said they weren't allowed to keep it but didn't say who wouldn't allow it. Did someone record it?

Varoufakis dined with him, and confirmed he was alive on twitter.
He didn't make appearances for security reasons.

twitter.com/yanisvaroufakis/status/802434371563163648

I don't buttrunes, translate please

bumping with pic because that's important

Is he the masked man?

The morph cuts are a new editing technique (available in the latest editions of Adobe Premiere) see and this Julian Assange speaks slowly and he's not the most eloquent so they probably had to cut a lot of hmmm… and silences to have a final cut of 25 minutes.

> i am concerned with the fact that it was a very dated video interview edited together to seem current.

here it says "This interview was filmed in the Embassy of Ecuador in London on 30 October 2016":

john*pilger.com/articles/the-secrets-of-the-us-election-julian-assange-talks-to-john-pilger

>now, we have an audio interview,

Previously there was another interview on October 26, an hour long phone call to a conference in Argentina

For real?

samefag on VPN? try to be less obvious next time

Is he in a position to piss off the Ecuadorian government and criticize them? They're the ones who decide his fate.

>Assange is dead shit started happening when Ecuador embassy was raided and the twitter comments from WL the next day were way different then usual.

You think you can raid an Embassy in London without any videos or news of it leaking out? Or that Ecuador would just simply play along and pretend nothing happened? I don't think so.

That's the kind of thing that people who have never read the WL Twitter account before the Podesta e-mails say but I've been reading it more or less regularly for a year and a few times I was scratching my head because there was cryptic and weird tweets before, before the ones supposedly 'different' starting in the middle of October. There's probably more than one people behind the Twitter account anyway.

wew

Possible. What I'd like to know is who made the recent EmbassyCat tweet:

twitter.com/EmbassyCat

if Assange says he doesn't have access to the internet. Do we know for sure if it was him behind that account or perhaps someone else at the Embassy? And how hard would it be for the NSA / JTRIG to hack into a Twitter account and take control of it? Is it possible to use brute force and try every possible password? Podesta's Twitter account was easily hacked because he's a dumbass but I presume those behind the EmbassyCat Twitter account are smarter.

I'm thinking Assange escaped successfully and is now hiding and laying very low while the alphabet agencies have taken over the official Wikileaks website, twitter, and subreddit, but not the pgp key or the cat's twitter account. I think he took a calculated risk with the Embassy Cat tweet in order to demonstrate that the official story is fake and that he does have access to the Internet. The photograph in the tweet is months old, taken before the cat was fully grown, which is consistent with Assange having taken the picture before he was forced to leave his cat behind.

Why exactly is this sponsored by a foundation close to the German government which promotes globalisation and socialism?
What kind of event was this?

archive.is/5qbnF
archive.is/3DAqD

because he's dead. wake up faggot

That guy does not look Greek to me. His information is a bit "on the nose" if you ask me.

PGP is useful up until you disengage your brain from reality and trust in it blindly. It's also limited use due to him having no Internet connection.

Quick question for you all: before the Internet, how did people have secure and live voice communications between different physical locations?

Do we have a confirmation that Assange was or is behind the EmbassyCat Twitter account? Also do we have an idea how many people live or work at the Ecuadorian embassy?

the news did leak out
that's why we're talking about it
also
is too much
all they have to do is waltz in, shoot him with a tranq dart and lift him out

Storming embassies and kidknapping people who've been granted political asylum there is a major diplomatic faux pas, user.

EmbassyCat was a personal twitter account to which only Assange ever posted. He would have had no reason to give out to anyone the password to a cat's account, especially when he was the only one in Wikileaks who could take pictures of the cat. Any employee currently in the embassy, even if aware of the password, would have had to have acquired a never-before-seen old photograph somehow. The cat looks very different nowadays.

A major thing about the new tweet is that it contradicts the narrative that Assange can't provide proof of life like streaming a video interview or signing a simple message with his private key because his Internet has been cut. Also, if Assange was dead and CIA controlling everything, it would make no sense for CIA to break the cat's silence for the first time in two months.

I think at this point Assange only has the pgp keys, the EmbassyCat twitter account, and likely the bitcoin wallet, while the rest the of publicly visible Wikileaks has been compromised. Combined with the need to stay below NSA's radar, this sharply limits his communication options. Even the cat tweet was risky. I feel this is the only option that fits the evidence without reaching too much.

did i miss it? was it fake?

The consensus seems… No, if you're a shill
Yes, if you believe he's already dead

link? is it worth watching?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bump

checked

answer please?

bump

bump

or sage

No. It's possible with short passwords, but Assange is no fool. A long password takes too long to crack. Even if you could try a billion passwords per second, a 12 char password with only lowercase letters would take on average 1.5 years to crack (3 years if you try all possible wrong combinations first). Add uppercase and it goes up to 6000 years on average. Assange must use more than lowercase letters, and a few more chars, so no chance of cracking it. Twitter is an American company though, so the government could simply tell them to give the NSA access, but I don't think it'd be worth doing it just to post as a cat.

Wasn't there an user claiming to be from Wikileaks stating that the dead man's switch was supposed to go off last week? I suppose nothing else was ever heard from them?

Any particular reason why every single fucking comment on here has like 20 fucking replies with them all being long lists of other replies followed by a sage? I take it this is gonna be massive then if shills bombing the thread this hard and obviously unless there's something I'm missing

it's freaking twitter. what makes you think twitter doesn't give the CIA/NSA a backdoor just like google did for gmail? What makes you think Jack wouldn't just GIVE away the password of the guy responsible for killing Hillary's chances? What makes you think that the CIA/NSA hasn't simply infiltrated twitter, installed their own backdoor and gained access to every account in the system?

Freaking talking about government orgs with limitless cash here, not some 12-year-old with icebreaker on his laptop.

Would like to know the same, this is fucking weird.

autism

checked. just start spamming the fuck out of the embassy until they give him his internet back. get /baphomet/ and lenonamoose on it

Autism. Autism is the reason why. Filter by ID.

AJ apologizes for outting this issue on low priority, all hands on deck, calling everyone to go camp outside embassy and set up livestreams, but support assange not attack him, even if it was a publicity stunt, that shouldn't be that kind of a bad act vs pedos.

The sage spammer is autistic and burning through VPN IPs

Look, it's obvious he's dead, or at the very least being held at a black site. What do you think is the likely conclusion here, given the evidence?

The shill happened to appear very soon after I made the case that Assange had escaped the embassy and the recent anomalous Embassy Cat tweet was his way of telling the world that he does have Internet access, contradicting the official narrative pushed by the compromised Wikileaks. He is lying low and took a calculated risk to post the tweet.

See:

Wut?

Nigger this thread was from last night.

Shit. Looked at the time of the comment:
and assumed 11 ment 23. We Europoors don't generally use a 24 hour format.

Is there a youtube link somewhere?

It's about midnight here.

They deleted it right after it was finished. Said didn't "get permission to record" didn't say who said that. Check under the WL announcement for the stream last night.

Don't feel like linking every instance of this but, I'm new to 8ch (from 4/pol/, everyone getting b& for posting about pizzagate)
what's with these guys replying shill to people trying to conjecture at the truth?
shills don't try to expose, have dialogues that can lead to the truth, (unless it's a red herring)
is this commonplace on Holla Forums?

You know what is commonplace?
Getting hazed for 1) taking this fucking long to show up here
2) Only doing it because you get ass raped on the other site
3) Attempting to be friendly with us instead of humbly requesting that we allow you in here instead of having the mods ban you

Fuck off newfag bitch
Lurk moar

People do it because they are stupid like you
Give me rare pepes now newfag

why do they look like they're in a hipstercore black metal/minimal wave band

PRECEDENT

Quick reminder that Osama bin Laden aka Tim Osman was dead in 2001, latest 2003.
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/2insuf/osama_bin_laden_he_really_died_in_2001/

USA and the intelligence community kept his death secret at least 11 years. They said he was hiding and nobody could find him.
Intel Centel a Pentagon front faked and released videos of him after his death. Bushs administration and Pentagon used him to scare voters and to keep the wars going. After being called out on their bad and obvious forgery Intel Center released only audio to not get caught again. Audio can be manipulated easier and as long you have original audio samples of a victim you can reproduce his voice and tone and process it to another man speaking so it sound like him. Mannerisms, typical words of choice, accents and the pace of a man must be reproduced by an actor. And that is the part where they often fuck up when you pay close attention.

Obongo then buried the narrative with a fake raid in 2012 where they said that they killed him.
We have no video proof, no audio, no corpse, not even one image or soldiers remembering the dropping of the body into the ocean.
None of it ever happened and therefor there is no proof of it. BUT FOR THE MAIN PART THEY GOT AWAY WITH IT.
The public never understood what was going on.

You can verify what I just said with a little help of the search engines of your choice. If you are not autistic and you want me to do it I can provide such links later.

SIMILARITIES

Assange is hiding and the public can not confirm his well being or where he is.
There are accounts that say he was raided.
We seem to have seen a forged video after that to keep up the narrative.
The audio "live" interview with Argentina was at least suspicious and had hissing over the audio / was not audible.
The latest audio is suspicious. People claim it is not his voice.

RAMIFICATIONS

If Assange is dead then that will not be announced like a murder. They will exploit his platform and his popularity so it fits their plans. Every whistleblower they catch and exploit will be persecuted unless he is a useful idiot that helps them bring down unwanted leaders.
They will not pronounced him dead until Wikileaks is of no use anymore and/or is well known as compromised.

HOW TO PROCEED

DO NOT TRUST ANYTHING COMING FROM WIKILEAKS AFTER 16th Oct 2016. It is compromised until further notice.

There was a huge thread on EndChan Holla Forums that had lots of research about this. I think everyone got scared off or v& after people were claiming to have found the keys.

Someone should point Alex Jones there.

some people have already explained what morph cuts are (it's in the latest Adobe Premiere), see and this

they could still maintain the credibility of wikileaks even if they said he was dead

they just need to push the narritive that phase 2 has been put into effect on the 10year anno he did state if anything was to happen they have been working on precautions to continue the legacy

Wikileaks reputation makes it quiet usefull and it would be stupid to tarnish that reputation
and they could easily cover it up and to continue wikileaks all they need to do is install a new figure head
that way they controll the leaks and infomation leaked

so noone knows wtf is going on
lets say it is compromised this would be the most autistic way to go about it
you draw far to much attention to your self and the op your trying to conduct

The last 3 insurance files officially released from WikiLeaks did not match the pre-commitment hash files. This is a HUGE RED FLAG! The pre-commitment files are there for this very purpose, to prove the validity of the files which were later released. The only reason you release precommitment files is to prove that the files released are legitimate and unaltered. When asked about this, WikiLeaks tweeted that the precommitment files were for the decrypted contents of the insurance files. ANOTHER HUGE RED FLAG! That a is totally preposterous assertion. The pre-commit files are supposed to assure the integrity of the encrypted files. And when they match, you know the contents of the file, when decrypted, will be unaltered files which WikiLeaks originally encrypted. It makes no sense to release a precommitment file for the contents of a decrypted insurance file. NONE WHAT SO EVER.

So the question remains, why were the 3 insurance files released altered from the originals? And why did WikiLeaks lie about it?

Combine this with the all the fishy activity surrounding WikiLeaks and Assange, the appearance of so many LARPers and disinformation bombs. What can we conclude?

WikiLeaks is currently unable to adequately explain this behavior or provide unequivocal proof of life and therefor WikiLeaks can not be trusted. The latest cable leaks may have been released by the CIA for all we know.

Imagine the damage a covert agency could inflict with a weapon like WikiLeaks under their control. And, of course, the damage they could prevent… Like preventing pedophiles in high places from being further exposed.

The onus is on WikiLeaks to demonstrate their operational integrity. Assange would never allow doubt like this to fester in the public. WikiLeaks entire operation was based on trust. That trust is now in question. And they are the only ones who can restore it.

Welp looks like he's dead to me. Three dubs in a row don't lie.

Can you give an example? Can you give an example of pre-commitment hashes from a previous year + the hashes of the encrypted files they later released?

No, it kind of makes sense: it would be extremely harder if not impossible for anyone to modify the files inside an encrypted file than to release an encrypted file that matches a pre-commitment hash but may not contain what it's supposed to contain. The pre-commitment hashes were posted on October 16, after they said Ecuador cut off the internet at the London embassy. It's probably not a coincidence. We don't know what their internal protocols are. The insurance file is supposed to contain future documents to be published later on their website:

archive.is/QV1v7

"WikiLeaks releases encrypted versions of upcoming publication data ("insurance") from time to time to nullify attempts at prior restraint. "

Have they ever released the key to an insurance file before its content was officially released on their website?

Nothing? That's what I've concluded so far.

You can't seriously be this stupid.