I can't stop myself fom redpilling people. Even on reddit

I can't stop myself fom redpilling people. Even on reddit.

How fast do you think I'll get banned, Holla Forums?

Also traditional wives. Let's talk about them.

You hit the gas heh too quickly on that one. The moment you start saying "goyim this" and "conspiracy that," the average man on the street will completely filter you out.

Difficult to find in the western world these days. I have a feminist-hating fiancee who I'm trying to tame into a housewife; if I didn't, I'd probably try to marry a 1st or 2nd generation immigrant from East Asia.

You should try it in real life.

It's pretty exhilarating. I may have convinced a a guy holding an anti Trump cardboard sign that Trump is the real deal the other day.

I even named the jew several times. "I don't want to sound like a nazi, but… etc etc"

Kill yourself tbh.

I for a moment considered to use Communist or Comrade as terms instead, but honestly that guy completly ignored what I said repeatedly and didn't make any kind of argument: I felt like I had to vent and laugh a bit.

(I bet he will probably take it super serious. Oy vey, antisemitism on reddit.)

You should also try if racemixing comes up and you want to advocate against it, just say that as a partner you look for a jewish woman.

No one would dare say anything.

We are all impure, user.

I thought the highlighted one was you before reading the whole thing and was about to shitpost you to death but thankfully I was wrong.
A little too on the nose but who knows, maybe carpet bombing shock tactics will wake a few people up.

Leave

okay

going to sleep for hopefully 2 more hours, I hope I don't come back to my reddit account being found out and doxxed *wink wink*

you bad boys, you wouldn't do that, right? ;)

fuck off

Stop flattering yourself. You didn't redpill anyone. Whoever you were talking to is going to chug down an entire bottle of bluepills after you exploded like an autistic sperglord.
Yeah, I'm sure you felt real good doing that, but acting on your feelings and ignoring the real consequences means you're just another flavor of niggerfaggot.

stay there

Jesus Christ OP, what were you thinking?
I really want to see the responses to THIS autism.
It's also clear that you along with 90% of this board have never fucking read anything from the Frankfurt School. WHY? They're not that fucking esoteric.

Don't believe this bullshit. East Asian women are not submissive housewives. They are just as fucked up as everyone else. Even if you find a women from some remote mountain village, in less than a year living among the feminist trash sluts, and she will be fighting for her "freedom" from the patriarchy.

There is no way to avoid it. You are much better off finding a women that is as similar to you as possible. From the same neighborhood ideally.

Marriages to people with not much in common and based on some projected idealism do not work out.

If you are a working class or middle class white male from Texas, consider yourself very fortunate to find a woman like Lauren Southern.

a jewish tranny?

stop fantasizing that all women are jewish and have dicks for five fucking minutes so you can kill yourself please

You have a ways to go, user. You're not redpilling anyone, just spilling your spaghetti.

it's not autism if I know what I was doing.
I made a joke with a bit of a wink wink.

can i see the post link, i wanna see how people responded to it

no one responded

I got a single downvote though, so that means someone must have read it

(nice attempt at getting my reddit account tho ;)

rip, i was looking forward to reddit chimping out

That's what they do when they can't make an argument against your post, lol.