MERKEL BTFO
JEWS BTFO
Holla Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8wuP6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Source or your thread gets sageru'd.

FORGOT SOURCE

nbcnews.com/news/world/trump-invites-anti-migrant-hungarian-pm-orban-washington-report-n688251
archive.is/8wuP6

Give me a bump now

kek confirms bumps are in order

Wonderful news
This makes me wonder. What nation will Trump visit first as president? Usually Canada is the first destination, but with the rude comments by the Canadian government I say they don't deserve that honour

Fuck Trudeau and fuck leafs

They look very similar in appearance

Meme it to be true

I vote Britain.

checked, can't turban the Orban

What have I ever done to you?

You were born a filthy leaf.

here have another one

Having him visit the rural folk instead of current year dude would be anal wrecking to leftist.

Dang, this is yet another sign that he knows what's going on.

Some thoughts from the article
Confirms my thoughts that Trump knows the EU is a cancer on western civilisation, and Hungary going against their wishes in terms of rapefugees has earned Trumps respect and admiration, like us.

Urban knows that Trump winning means he might actually have a chance to save his country. Trump is going to exert his influence on Europe in a way Euros needed for a long time.
I believe that with Trump becoming friends with Russia, this puts the EU in a bad spot. Surrounded by stronger powers that are against their communist dystopian agenda, they are probably going to rush to create their EU army, and a police state. Stay safe and prepare for the worst, Euroanons. A fight for the future of the white man is shaping up.

Great news. Orban built a fence, Trump said he would accept some fencing. Great consultant!

Shitposted like a fucking demon.

The day of the rake is upon all of soon brothers!

Hahah Fuck You Angela Kasner you disgusting kike sow!

I vote Naval base of Greece.

As an Englishman I like this idea very much. However, there are not many places he can really 'go', unless he reaches out to the Monarchy (best idea in my opinion) but the Queen is pretty damn old now.

Its only the people of Britain who actually like Trump and hate immigration/foreign wars/globalism. The government is essentially 100% Clinton allies. Reaching out to Theresa May or any of the 'establishment cronies' does not send a particularly good message. Farage is looking like he'll leave for the US, and has a very diminished position in UKIP now so I cannot see the being a politically good move.

Only real good moves he can make are reaching out to the monarchy; or he could just get us plebs firmly on his side by meeting Farage in a pub and experiencing some proper British banter 'n' beer. Whilst that would be amazing, there's not really any political benefit of him doing it outside of spite; and Trump is better than that, he's going to do stuff that not only spites his enemies, but also benefits his position.

Can you imagine Trump meeting Merkel? I bet she would be quivering

he should bring putin along to the meeting for a surprise.
And they should both bring their dogs.

Does Trump even own dogs

I cannot fathom how someone could be scared of a labrador.

Correct, however, Trudeau being well, himself has alienated us from our largest trading partner and military ally. Lack of thought of consequence for actions seems to be standard Canadian political operating procedure.

Shit, I bet he owns 50 Rhodesian Ridgebacks.

Probably not, they're pretty dirty and he doesn't like that.

But user, only nu-males and shitskins don't like dogs.

it's like you fags want an ugly home it's easier than raking i tell you hwat

doubt it, he's a clean freak.

I want him to visit Russia for all the leftist salt that would be spilled

Best Korea to have a hamburger with Kim Jong-Un.

This is what I want to see. It'll send a strong message to the EU as well

He's just a d&c kike

He lives in an (albeit yuge) apartment in the middle of a city. No place for a dog. He'll probably get a dog when he moves into his new house though. A German Shepard called Blondie would be sufficiently triggering.

Can the EU even begin to stand up to a Russian/American alliance?

That would be the greatest prize, followed by Iran.
Better than Obongo visiting Cuba

well if the EU jews team up with the sandnigger jews in the middle east… no not really.

Not a chance. They would probably respond by expediting their plans for an EU army, making borders irrelevant, and cracking down on all free speech and bad goy thought. Mostly desperation moves because they fear losing their power to the nationalists in their respective countries

Our so-called master's idea of warcraft is on the level of we came, we saw, he died and the traitor government of Germany which is leading the EU army project doesn't even give their own army enough to actually afford guns. They wouldn't stand a chance.

Nige has the best smug faces

I think I read somewhere Nigel plans to move stateside.

Bitch dictators

It would be killer if he only campaigned for Farage for South Thanet.

kek's will is that there is a happening of good

He should get one for this occasion.

no, but he knows how to take care of them

Merkel can choke on aids infected sandnigger semen

Neat heh meme!

well he had a tiger

he wouldn't even have to name it blondie…simply getting a german shepard would cause libshits heads to explode

Trump absolutely is going to exert influence on the EU. He has been planning for this, pic related

You know that EU isn't even a thing like the latter two?
No one feels "European". This just shit that they've started pushing in the last 6 years.
WE have the opposing factions of slavs vs. the cucked West.
There isn't even an army and I highly doubt there ever will be since a lot of countries are recently gone highly nationalistic. Thanks to rapefugees.
There isn't a strong leader and the ones that are are irrelevant and unknown.
The media is completely different in each country and objectivity varies wildly.

EU will not go against either of them. USA pulls all the strings in EU.

see these dubs
FUCKING HITLER DUBS
CKEKED

Two cancer "nations" that already trashed European high civilization once. Why am I not surprised to see the dogs return to their vomit?

All those flavors. You chose this.
Europe trashed itself.
WE MAGA'D. NOW WE MEGA. AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO BUT BE PIC RELATED

Nah, that was the Jews.

Trashing the EU would be a net benefit for the besieged European peoples. A European coalition may once again appear though, if only to create a stable political rival to a possible RUSA union, but definitely not controlled by the kikes and run like a third-rate mafia. European nations will never be made powerless or irrelevant though, and I say that as an American.

Ha ha. I have idea for proper punishment for her: let dogs fuck her.

Its already on the cards that Trump will have a royal visit with the Queen etc.

That is how the conservatives plan to smooth things over after some of their recent ill advised comments about Trump.

David Cameron said they should just swallow their pride and make Farage Ambassador to the US but Farage is not a conservative party member.

Dogs are very good at seeing past a human's veneer and into their soul.

The witch is scared man's best friend will see her black heart for what it is.

Nigger, every non-Jewish European who took Jewish shekels and allowed a single anti-white policy to go through has a hand in this.
Every non-Jewish European who holds an unnecessary public office has a hand in this
Every non-Jewish European who administered an anti-white policy of any kind, because either a higher-up or an (((official))) has a hand in this
Every non-Jewish European who works in the security or other personnel of a rich Jew and didn't use the first opportunity to assassinate their employer has a hand in this.
Every non-Jewish European who works in management of a company and administered an a policy that would be to the detriment of fellow whites or allowed it to go through due to higherups or (((advocacy groups))) has a hand in this.
Every non-Jewish activist, paid or not, who campaigned for anti-white policies of any kind has a hand in this.
Every non-Jewish European who goes through their life adhering to the products of anti-white mental gymnastics like 'racism' has a hand in this.
Every non-Jewish police or border patrol official who didn't gun down migrants when they were either crossing the border or committing crimes on the inside of the border, has a hand in this.
Every one of those police officers who protected the pakis in Britain from ebil white men who wanted to do racist things such as save their daughters from progressive cultural enrichment, has a willing hand in this.
Every non-Jewish European who works in politics and either pushes or allows to go through anti-white policies of any kind, has a willful hand in this.
Every non-Jewish European who donated to or even so much as verbally defended (((human rights))) groups and (((charities))) has a hand in this, even if their reward was only feeling good about themselves.
Every non-Jewish European businessman who allows their businesses or properties to be sold to a (((foreign buyer))) has a hand in this.

Europeans are doing this to themselves. If white people didn't tolerate blatant treason upon their own kind, things would never have gotten as bad as they are in the first place. Remember, a single bullet can kill any kike.

I do not trust people who are afraid of dogs.

This, so far its shitskins and niggers who are afraid of dogs. I get that there are rare occurences of someone white being scared of dogs because of a dog attack in the past but they all seem to get over it pretty fast and realize its a phobia. Being scared of a dog is a massive red flag.

This. Truly a man's best friend.

I was laughing until I noticed it's fake

Doesn't seen to be just a canadian problem. It's a globalist problem. Your faggot PM is just another one in that list.

Already happened.

Same. One of the marks of a civilized race is their ability to tame animals. If you are scared of a fucking dog, and you don't have a legitimate childhood trauma to blame it on, it's a good sign that your ancestors were drooling monkeys that either couldn't figure out how to control a puppy, or never considered the possibility of doing so in the first place.

This is just like one of my japanese animes

We should all pitch in to get him a pet frog.

I can build a vivarium with nice live plants and a decent soil cycle.

Now what species?

It'd be a hilarious message to send and a pretty appropriate gift. We could name it "Deplorable Pepe"

Surprise, surprise, the snowboarder-in-chief fucked up like the faggot he is.

Is he fucking fourteen?

This is why political family dynasties are a bad thing. The likes of Jeb!, Hilldog and Trudeau should never have been anywhere near becoming leaders of their countries.

Poor EU, i almost feel bad for them if that happens.

Russia and The U.S.A. will never be allies. Russia has always been run by GRU from top to bottom and Putin is their boy. Any deal Trump makes with Putin is likely to have a hidden downside to it.

Hopefully Trump doesn't fall for any of Putin's bullshit.

I'm afraid of big dogs kept by little women who let them run freely in the fields.

I have a dog myself, though.
A jack russell terrier.

Trump should visit a naval base in the Med that's rescuing he invaders to chastise the leadership of the naval base.

And why are they doing this.

Because otherwise they're evil nazi shoah shitlords and oppressing the chosen people

And, consecutively backstabbed by the GOOD GOY GOLEMS who don't shun the jews and sell out one another to virtuesignal, instead.

Just look at WW2.
The root of all the problems we have today.

Etc.

The allies lost the war by being golems and have been suffering ever since.

Thankfully they have been waking up now, though.
And, like clockwork, all the jews are kvetching again because "Trump, aka Hitler" is showing faint signs of in group prefernce and nationalism.

Hungary relevant!

Do you really have at least 10 pictures of Hungarian cows?

MAN OF THE PEOPLE

Lol, this just rubs it in, but congrats anyways.

Nice digits

It all makes sense…merkel is a fucking muslim in secret. This is why she does the things she does, is afraid of dogs and hates the german people.

Being able to point to specific instances or circumstances of dog ownership that seem ill advised is not at all the same thing as how the lesser peoples are terrier-fied of dogs.

I think Trump will get on well with the Queen and Prince Phillp. By many accounts the Queen is farily based (although she can't reveal her power level) and Phil definitely is.

I vote Russia, too.
It's never too early to start that Russo/American alliance that will scare the shit out of the world.

So are we reclaiming Constantinople?

Does Russia get it or do we give it to Greece and Reform Byzantium?

Go back to /christcuck/

We're taking it ALL.

Lurk more, newfag.

American Constantinople?

Who cares what the bible sanctions?
As long as the mudslimes are dealt with, it's all good.

This x 1000.

Checked. Trump is going to discus how to Make Europe Great Again (MEGA). Who better to talk to than the man in charge of one of the few remaining white countries?

Take your grievances up with Pope Urban II and St. Bernard of Clairveaux, Moishe

Dirty? Dogs?
Nah.
Especially breeds like poodles or maltesers. They are true house dogs - don't stink, no hair everywhere, nice, soft fur. And teritorial.

STOP IT! SCHNELL!!

REEEEE!!

No, Orban! Don't even think of it!

the USA isn't exactly of the arctic pole
now if the USA annexed canada first, then that would be more accurate

You spelled raked wrong

If Trump had a dog which breed do you think he'd prefer?

Yuck.

Pretty good planche

Never say anything positive about Jewdeau again

I knew someone who was pathologically afraid of penguins.

Come to think of it, she'd fit in with the Social Justice crowd if not Liberals…

A dog as high-energy as himself, i.e. a Belgian Shepherd.

I don't mind dogs that are kept by sensible owners who keep them on leash and don't allow a big fucking animal to pounce at you while saying "Don't worry, it doesn't bites". How about if someone will bring a shotgun into public place and start dry-firing it and waving it around while saying "Don't worry, it isn't loaded"? Except the shotgun doesn't have mind of its own and doesn't need to be properly trained to keep it from being a danger to people. Unfortunately, dog keeping laws in my country are way too lax, so we keep having news of dogs mauling people and their asshole owners getting away with it. And the dogs shit everywhere. And then there are stray dogs, which are fucking rabid beasts that regularly attack kids and adult persons, sometimes with lethal results, but we can't do anything about them due to the bleeding heart animal activists who are sure that the doggie will never attack anyone, and you just need to respect its territory, and if you were attacked, you are a bad person anyway because dog won't attack a good person. Kinda hard to be a dog lover in this situation.

Anyone have that fortune teller card with Trump on it that says its power is being invulnerable? I saw it the other day.

(checked)
(checked)
Trump has no reason to meet with Merkel, meeting with the man he wants to win is better.

(checked)
Hopefully he will support us in making Hungary great again.

Danke, Viktor!!

God I love your country but Magyar is really a pain to learn but it's real fun.

Let's be clear, we only one a battle.

The system is still there and will fight back.

They still control media, universities, most big corporations, banks, most of European governments.

The war is long. We'll need to win plenty.

I don't feel particularly manly about it, but I have a big soft-spot for lap dogs. Pic related the breed I grew up with.

I don't like big, messy, over-active dogs, unless you have a big backyard and kids or something.

Yeah nah, golaš.

(checked)

Ask your self that in 8 years. This mad man isn't even the Emperor yet and hes winning and winning all day every day.

Hungarians were the original Martians and Whites were the original humans.

They are filthy animals. Dogs should be shot dead.

Ave!

So what's the Holla Forums scoop on Nostradamus?

Dogs are awesome, Ahmed.

Likewise vice verca

Digits confirm!
Being scared of a dog is a massive red flag

did he get a tip?

Hey Magyarbro, what gives? I was in Budapest last month and at one of the synagogues, kikes were advertising an app for Android that would frame your selfie with "Budapest visitor" for 10 cents.

This shit is making me nervous

Take more time before posting OPs, you downs syndrome shill faggot. Seriously should be a bannable offense, 1-3 days.

Why would someone shoop in all those people, for what purpose

and whos to blame for that?
KIKE

PRAISE KEK

Fuck yeah.

My parents didn't teach it to me, and I have to say, after roughly two years, I've found it's the most logical language mankind has ever produced. This language really explains why, apart from the people being Hungarians, invented everything fundamentally necessary for our technology today.