Sophia Wilansky claims to have been hit by a police concussion grenade at the Dakota Access Pipeline protests...

Sophia Wilansky claims to have been hit by a police concussion grenade at the Dakota Access Pipeline protests. Looks like instead she blew her own arm off trying to use some kind of molotov cocktail/propane tank IED. From the picture I'd say the weak point was the bottom of the gas can that blew into her arm.

bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/11/23/really-injured-sophia-wilansky/

bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/11/25/pipeline-protestor-sophia-wilansky-not-injured-concussion-grenade/

The point here is:
=DO NOT LET THEM MEMORY HOLE THIS=

it looks like they've basically stopped updating this story in the MSM after the muh victim narrative reversed when it turned out this crazy Jewess was probably attempting murder and terrorism. She's got a history of chaining herself to gas pipes and shit, so I guess she thought she was just gonna up her street cred this time with some live action community organizing.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QHm6B
theshalomcenter.org/content/extremely-urgent-help-sophia-wilansky-water-protector-badly-wounded-standing-rock
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

isnt' that that girl who got… oh wait nevermind. can't remember now. seems like she was a nice girl, tho. anyway…

Kek's wrath envelops her

the general consensus from the last thread (which is probably still in the catalog) was that either she was trying to use a propane tank for an explosion and it went off on her, or that a rubber bullet hit the tank, causing explosive decompression, ripping off a large chunk of her arm. my personal favorite theory the reason they are memory holing it is because the tank has her DNA on it i bet

check'd

Other thread here:

kek'd

heil

I wonder if leftards realise that concussion grenades are used by the military while the police use flash bangs/stun grenades?

haha she's a Jew

archive.is/QHm6B
theshalomcenter.org/content/extremely-urgent-help-sophia-wilansky-water-protector-badly-wounded-standing-rock

How did her arm get taken off with so little deformations on the bomb?

Because it likely didn't explode, but simply ruptured. The gas inside rushed out the small hole and carved the tube shape from her arm.

Wow, what a (((coincidence))).

Winning

Alright.

Somebody said that the Indians wanted a toll on the oil, any source for that?

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you
because he blows his arm off with explosives accidentally

I said those plains niggers should have used arms to protect their land, but they didn't.
Instead they let a fucking kike stir up shit.

They deserve to drink crude oil.

Came here to post this.
They literally get stabbed with their own knives and call victim.

I'm so tired of it all Jimmy

Only if the police strapped a concussion grenade on her and pull the pin she would have been hurt. But not have a her muscle tissue been blown away.

This is what happens when no one believes a liberal and their bullshit. Kikes do the same every time.

All these dubs confirm she is full of shit and deserves her newfound disability.

Why does the jews always to try to portray themselves as the victim? Is it because they knew that people don't have much sympathy for them due to their strange behavior?

It's injun land, they have no right to put pipeline there.

losers don't make the terms

i find it hard to believe that someone could do this to themselves

Kek'd

Losing arms to concussion grenade is a common occurrence.

Dumbfuck leftist thinks it's a tear gas, pick it up to toss it back, get it's hand blow up.

Concussion grenades are basically a big ass firecracker (doesn't explode, it detonates), it's not dangerous unless you know… you have it in your hand (because you're tossing it on the cops… which is ASSAULT).

Kek

What kind of grenade are they talking about? What is a concussion grenade? Flashbang?
I live in a country where riot-police don't have that kind of equipment.

did you not read the OP redditspacer-kun???

Yes and it's bullshit. Nobody can die (or ever died) of a concussion grenade, nor would a flashbang "just burn", and yes her injuries are perfectly consistent with hundreds of occurrence of "limb amputated by concussion grenades because of retardation".

If it was an IED (or a molotov) that blew up she would be dead (or in a much much worse shape).

Don't believe shit coming from law enforcement because leftist are on the receiving end.

Do you even freedom?

Wait sorry English is not my first language. A concussion grenade doesn't detonate, it deflagrate (there is no supersonic shockwave, making it nigh impossible to get internal injury from it).

thats a pro gas tourch bottle camp stove cops dont use them

Can you link me to some of these incidents?
I cant be assed to google.

Concussion grenades are what is commonly called "stun" grenade, it's a grenade that makes a loud boom to scare the shit out of crowds/criminals.

Also yes you country uses them, everyone does.

According to Wikipedia a concussion grenade is a military grenade without the usual fragmentation effects.
It is designed to minimise friendly casualties when used in warfare for bunker and trench clearance.

I know Wikipedia is shit but your expecting me to trust some random guy on the internet instead.

Look I could care less about the Injuns or their white libtard enablers (this is Holla Forums after all) ,but as we all know we're engaged in the new PSYOP "fake news" war now (CNN thread). Now can anybody get any information on the "peaceful protesters" other than the "news" or their own propaganda. At least show me them throwing a Molotov cocktail or attacking the cops. I can't find it. Give me something.

checked and keked

every time

Oh and in response to my own fucking post. Are these libtards going to fall for #VeteranStsndingRock like it ain't a bunch of Feds in the group there to mingle in with them. They fell for it in Philly 1999 RNC convention. Anyhow great trolling opportunity if anybody is interested.

This whole pipeline protest is bullshit

The pipeline is completely on private property and runs along an existing pipeline that they are replacing with this new one. All of the property owners signed off on it.

The tribes were given a chance to prove their claim the pipeline runs over a burial ground. They produced zero evidence of this and known "scared" sites the pipeline was routed around.

They are just pissed they are not getting any money.
I guess I could send them packages of marti gra beads as compensation.

do it, you'll get all their land

Or dildos and sex toys like the libtards sent the militia guys. That would be kek

Can you niggers spoonfeed me with info debunking this ebil oil ppl hurting innocent gud indians in that reserve?

Few of my liberal "friends" are getting on my fucking nerve with this agenda, it would feel bretty good if i can shower them with some counter facts.

inb4 too lazy to google this shit i already tried and dinnd find nuffin

It never stops being funny that leftist can't help but BTFO themselves while LARPing as communist revolutionaries.

Apparently they have both her jacket and an exploded propane tank with human flesh/blood on it. If she's guilty, I want the death penalty.

My arm hurts just looking at it. Strange, I've seen gore before, why is this particular instance so disgusting?

Because it shows you the inner machinery and you can see how it all works together.

not an argument

its not even injun land, its about 1 mile away from injun land and they are worried it might corrupt their water supply one day

But that's cool

Why contain it?

Dying to a concussion grenade is a common occurrence. They are listed as lethal munitions. They are intended to kill people in a building.

I'm sure the libtards mean a flashbang which couldn't possibly cause this much damage. A few years ago a cop had one detonate in his hand, he didn't even lose a finger.

Layers of bullshit upon bullshit.
A concussion grenade is a lethal hand grenade that lacks a fragmentation jacket.
She either picked up a "popper", which is like an overgrown firecracker and lacks both fragmentation and concussive force, or she screwed up playing with some kind homemade explosive.