So not ALL Jews are bad?

So not ALL Jews are bad?

Sorry for the (((rebel media))) video. youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es

Here's the run down.

There's never been a candidate with more Jews around them in history. So what are we to make from this?

1. Not all Jews are internationalists hell bent on building a global unipolar world populated by deracinated mud people.

2. Trump is just another Jewish shabbos goy.

Which is it?

How fucking dare you desecrate an image of ARE Nige that way.

3. Trump is gonna backstab all of them

Including his children and grand children?

Someone needs to check into the people his kids married and find out if they're really Jews. Imagine if we found out they were just converts and he's been planning this for 20 years and all those yid grandchildren were just a ruse?

I want to believe.

[citation needed]
I want to believe, but OP has a point to an extent.

Saging because desecrating Nige in that pic is shameful, you should be ashamed of yourself.

/thread

KEKKITY KEKKELS, GIVE ME YOUR SHEKELS

You got played, dumbasses. Omg trump a billionaire that lives in a golden skyscraper is part of the elite establishment after all??? How did we not see that coming???

Idiots.

(checked)
KeK approves of your skepticism.

gtfo Holla Forums
reported and filtered

he still rekt both political parties, so I'd say we got our shekels worth, fgt

(checked)
dubs and trips confirm
praise KeK

Kushner definitely wasn't a convert, his dad's a kike too. No idea about Jr/Eric's wives.

Or…
Long road ahead still, but we made the right choice you dork.

There's a couple that are on our side.

Not many.

Bobby was the best.

sage

FOR FUTURE REFERENCE: zero of Trump's kids are Jewish

Zero point Zero

Even if Trump is part of the Establishment at least he talked about the corruption and admitted he played a part in it instead of pretending it wasn't there. Now its out in the open and normies can ignore it as easy anymore. If he was a con then we just ended up with what we thought we were going to get anyway.

Personally I dont think all Jews are bad, some have to see the horrible shit that goes on around them. If we could stop making them think jews are special they would be a lot better. idk if that will ever happen though

Ivanka and her children are not jewish.

Eric married a jewess, so his children will be.

Don. Jr. married a woman who is half-jewish on her father's side, making her not a proper jew.

If you paid any attention to the campaign you'd know that nearly all the money spent on his campaign came from him.

saged

You aint fooling anyone here.

Funny how you're bringing this up when Trump's cabinet is all goys

First, you're a shill

Second, he is surrounding himself by jews like human shields. The ideological subversion done on our society via muh 6 gorrillion is massive. Trump is coming at this problem from a completely opposite way Hitler did. So many people don't get this it's scary. Jews like Soros get it, while many on pol don't. This is why it's easy for him and his surrogates to railroad pol into thinking Spencer shills are actually legit. They are not. They are useful idiots, much like the leftist rioters in the streets under Soros. They are there to get in Trump's way and D&C us.

Let Trump work.

He knows what he's doing.

What will Trump do about AIPAC?

JEW is a religious titles.

All JEWS are bad. If you were born to Jewish parents, raised in a Jewish home but later decide to not practice Judaism, you're a Semite. You're not a jew.

ALL JEWS ARE BAD.

That said, its good for Trump to keep his enemy both close to him and unaware of their impending doom.

None of his kids but all of his grandkids save for the spawn of barron the god princes loins as it stands now.

Feeble attempt. Running out of ideas, Holla Forums?