Ill start with obvious /kino/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YFdo43LKJOc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>>/reddit/

Only reddit here is you, mike.

LoGH

Miami Vice season 1-3

The most profound part of XRA is how it accurately predicted a memetic future. Where reality is a jumble of references and quotes too numerous for humans to effectively comprehend, and so the master of such is a jumbled mess of nonsense in both design and mentality. XRA accurately predicted the future of a modern imageboard dweller, despised by his masters past and seemingly made normal by how freakish everything else is, a rebel against the system in that his understanding of that nonsense enabled by consumer culture is infact a completely accurate capturing of reality.

Every episode is a different version of Xavier. That's the beauty of the series, a tacit admission that with overpopulation will come a statistically higher rate of philosophical masters.

Is that a Nolan film?

wes anderson

You can do better.

It's all eight potter films combined to show how it's actually non-conscious kino

Xavier is still the best thing to come out of Adult Swim.

no, that's Master Shake (the character)

Plebs need not apply.

Gus it ft for it being a prequel

fat

how?
I even watched it how you're meant to watch it, high.

Thats your problem, you have to by fully conscious to understand all the references, allusions and jokes
But what do i expect from a filthy stoner

He looks much older too. It's not so bad that you can't suspend your disbelief but it's noticeable. At least it puts pressure on Vince to wrap it up by Season 5-6 unless Mike is gonna look like a spooky skeleton.

DUDE NO FUN ALLOWED LMAO

what the hell is non conscious kino? thats my issue with this board. its all a bunch of buzz words that dont have real meaning behind them

How retarded do you have to be in order to be unable to understand a bunch of not-that-clever jokes being rattled off one after the other?

Its very good when you are under the influence of drugs/intoxicated by alcohol, not very good when you are sober
Are mentally handicapped that you dont undertand such simple words?

Dude drugs lmao

Well look at that image. Look at the progression. Around the midway point when voldy returns theres more black in between every single frame and it gets darker and more stripped until harry dies and the screen is actually white for minutes and minutes and denoted by the huge white chunk on the right.

That's a strange way to spell "World Peace"

He said come out, not went out

XRA is something else. It really doesn't feel like a real TV show. It's so bizarre I'd believe it manifested out of the collective unconscious on the internet as an early form of it trying to communicate with the real world.

World Peace doesn't feel like the typical stuff MDE puts out, I'm curious to know if they just worked really hard to make it good or if there was executive involvement that helped improve the product. A lot of work that they put out where they talk about how much effort was involved tends to be kind of shit.

Who said I didn't "get" it?

you are so gay
it was made by the same jews who made wundershowzen

smocaine 3 is a perfect example. it greatly overstays its welcome.

TAKE THAT

TASTE THE PAIN

sounds like this no-fun brainlet can't grok shit or handle his grass.

Look who is speaking, a brainlet junkie that cant enjoy anything without his mind numbing drugs

==TU-TU-TU-TU-PAIN

dub is better

WEW BOY

Is it? I thought original was more edgy. I'm not very familiar with the english dub, I grew up with the dutch dub (which is great though).

>youtube.com/watch?v=YFdo43LKJOc
holy shit is this the official dub?

That was one of my favorite jokes

Strange way to spell 12 oz. Mouse.

Skillet was the only shortcoming in that masterpiece, but it was done to convey a a separate (but equally important) message while underlining the rest of the narrative for the viewer. XRA's philosophical slant is a perfect appetizer for the masterpiece of a perfectly seared 12 oz mouse.

heh cute strawman kiddo

How can reddit and memey even compete?

Holy fuck, this is just nonstop gold.

I think I was reading another post in another thread and accidentally replied to you.

Are those quotes actually from Xavier?
That's some oddly uplifting shit for a surreal cartoon where the MC killed his dad and fucked his mother.

I know the first three are at least.

last one is from the show too

FRUTADA

So, roughly
R&M is Freud
XRA is Jung