German Holocaust denier Ursula Haverbeck, 88, again sentenced to prison

German Holocaust denier Ursula Haverbeck, 88, again sentenced to prison

(JTA) — Ursula Haverbeck, a well-known historical revisionist, was sentenced to two-and-a-half years in prison for Holocaust denial by a German court.

Haverbeck, 88, was convicted by a court in Verden on the basis of numerous articles she had published in the local newspaper Stimme des Reiches, or “Voice of the Reich,” in which she denied that the Holocaust occurred. Holocaust denial is illegal in Germany.

According to the German press agency dpa, Haverbeck repeated her theories in her own closing statement in court on Monday, referring to an “Auschwitz lie” and saying that it was not an extermination camp but rather a work camp where no one was gassed to death.

Haverbeck said she would appeal the decision. Her lawyer, Wolfram Nahrath, asked that his client be acquitted.

The sentence follows a string of similar sentences against the repeat offender. In October, a court in Bad Oeynhausen sentenced Haverbeck to 11 months in jail for incitement to hate. In September, a court in Detmold sentenced her to 8 months in prison. And last year, a court in Hamburg sentenced her to ten months in jail. According to dpa, she has appealed all of these decisions as well.

Haverbeck, who has had ties with far-right extremist groups for decades, has been fined for Holocaust denial numerous times. Her late husband, Werner Georg Haverbeck, was a member of the Nazi Party who held high positions in the early years of the Hitler regime.

archive.is/oG0vf

No, this isn't an old article, those rat-faced parasites sentenced her once again.

Disgusting. I hope she lives to see the EU fall apart, if not more than that.

Is she officially our grandma now?

Funny when a woman older than them who actually was around at the time is tried by people who weren't alive at the time.

unsern oma

Yeah. The only good thing about me not reaching old age is not having to see the whole world going crazy labeling you that you are crazy even though you have more information because you lived there.

I cant stand liberal adolescent and young adults because they are so self righteous. The kikes brainwashed the children and then they used them as young grown ups for their plans. They destroyed generations of young people by this. These kind of people might never see how horribly manipulated they were and then may never get their own identity.

Its sad.

Werner picked a top quality waifu

Checked

Kek must be summoned to help our grandma Arsahlah. Shadilay.

She's 88 years old m8. All charges dropped, Trump offers her free residence in a Trump hotel, for the rest of her life, and she's given a medal.

SHE IS A MARTYR FOR TRUTH

Don't let her sacrifice be for nothing brothers!

Avenge our Granny

Feur newfaggen

She knows they'd leave her be if she shut up, and she knows asking questions will land her in jail. Yet, she decides to face the whole German establishment, alone, fighting for truth. That grandma has some huge balls.
How can we help her? Donations? If she wins the case, would that allow less courageous Germans to speak freely?

only the jew could convince everyone this nice grandma, simply by stating what she saw and knows is evil lies. Fucking kikes gaslight anyone who will let them.

You cunts are retarded, don't blame them for enforcing the law, blame the legislators

Was Germany the place where they let that moslem refugee go free for raping a boy, because the moslem didn't understand the boy said STOP in German? Or was that another country?

They selectively enforce them dipshit.

It was in Austria.

I think that was in austria bro.. still fucked up but

take you and your bijou teenis out of here you goddamn triple nigger

I don't blame the law for being enforced, it's just halarious that it actually exists. In particular, the circumstances leave one blank minded:
88 year old woman. Actually was a live at the time. Most people these days weren't. Prison for wrong-think.
Although, I do agree with

Because, consider this, when do you see police enforce that people do not jaywalk? I.e., in regards to lesser laws, when do you see them enforced? You usually don't. So for a crime such as wrong think to warrant such hostility is unfathomable.

If the law was applied rigidly in Germany she'd be sharing a prison with throusands of Arab women who facilitate child molestation rings while their prisons overflowed with Arab rapists and thieves.

Instead Achmed the rapist collects welfare for the 8 people he's registered as and rapes once weekly to unwind while this Grandma goes to jail over misdemeanors over and over.

yea there is one dune coon getting $490,000 a month, for 4 wives and 24 kids if I recall. All to sit on his ass while Germans pay for him to live the easy life.

A year. **You retard, they're not giving him $6m every year.*

Looks like I'm retarded too.

Oh wow gee wtf i love laws against holocaust denial now.

Oh I thought you were the same guy (purple IDs), never mind.

Look at what's happening with Spencer, muh pr has taken over to the point where even stormfront types are shitting their pants and putting on their good goy faces. Meanwhile the white house is getting top offed with kikes and pro Israeli neo-cohens, nevermind German history revisionists soon the american and british ones will be facing jail time as well.

its okay dubs i forgive you, kek
and yes i did a year

*i did mean a year, goddamn, kek

bump

It's really amazing how absolutely cucked Germany has become, like really I think the whole of the German race should have killed itself instead of surrendering to the Allies, they made sure though decades of brainwashing to turn your average German into a massive self hating cuck.

Literally, while deranged Arabs rape and pillage the German countryside, the fucks still find the time to prosecute an 88 year old women because of what she has to say.

Holla Forums can deny it all it wants but Trump is nothing more than a Civil Nationalist and one who is extremely trusting of Jews in particular. It's only a matter of time before a crackdown on "Antisemitism" happens here as well.

That's what the kikes want though, to fulfil their stupid prophecy. At least by living they can spite them.

Not available in your country.

Fuck this.

Today I bought an xmas card for Ursula that I'm going to send in the next few days.

Everyone else on the board should do the same.

Thank you for sharing this. A sobering presentation. More people need to see this video.

Checked and heiled.

Thank you for sharing this.

Can we send her some strudel?

If it was law that you had to suck my dick ever wendsday would you be mad at me when I showed up to collect? Dont blame me blame legislation

bump

Kill the JWO