I want to get a few people lingering in the 2km radius around comet ping pong on tinder and Grindr...

I want to get a few people lingering in the 2km radius around comet ping pong on tinder and Grindr. I already done a few from tinder but for 'some reason' I dont use grindr and cant/wont buy pro so I can change my location to comet ping pong etc.

Keeping Bumpin

use fakeGPS to spoof your location.

Cba fiddling with my Iphone to do that. If it was android it would be easier

You know there are location changing apps right?

what're you doing nigger.

Maybe i do now, thanks user Ill checked. I tried to share this with the right stuff via facebook but i got suspended. I think its because the Pizza was flagged and then it got flagged as doxxing etc.

Not sure anything of interest has been found yet, but you might as well keep on trying

If worst comes to worst you can also get an Android emulator on your computer and change locations like that

Also this thread is mega gay

Literally dudes do you not see the Big Triangle Little triangle symbol there right in your fucking face

So your intention is to just grab any random person on degenerate dating apps that happen to be near a suspicious pizza place?

I think the goal is to look who is regul

and to see important people and their profiles and if there is something weird and then digg

I think the goal is to look at who is regularly in the area and then investigate them*

Well, that's the face of your usual white waifu after spending your youth with her and your children grew up. Complaining about it seems kinda hypocritical.

wtf are you trying to say?