Sandnigger party above my place, how do I not go there and kill them?

Sandnigger party above my place, how do I not go there and kill them?

Povertyfag here from Germany. I live in eastern Germany which is supposed to be more based but as I'm a low income earner I live in a building full of rapefugees.

They just started their usual party with jihad music, singing and talking at shouting level (srsly whats up with that?).

I'm about to make turn them into some good keedz who dindu nuffin. How do I keep my cool Holla Forums ?

Police won't do shit btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/rSAmyUe.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut off their power.

Easy OP gas explosion stepup your flat to blow take em out too, make sure your not in there

cool blog post bro.

whatever you do, please post vid.

Put in earplugs.
Play this on max volume.
Acquire plugin to be able to replay jewtube videos forever.
I'd suggest leaving the house and letting it play.

Do you mean that the police won't do shit to them or that the police won't do shit at all. If you're in a true "police-free" zone then that offers some intriguing possibilities.

Blast out some hava nagila to rustle their jimmies.

I gotta second loud jew music, police won't touch that either and you'll be increasing hatred between the two enemies

Might give this a try.

They'll just tell them to shut up, sandniggers will restart music and the same process repeats over and over again.

Buy bacon and fling it outside their house. They move out afterward

Place speakers against ceiling and blast Throbbing Gristle at top volume. Put in earplugs first.

kill them and start the race war

Do it

wew

This probably won't help unless their parties are a regular thing, but there's lots of poison gasses out there that aren't immediately noticeable. Helium and carbon monoxide come to mind. The problem is the commercially available ones have odors added in just to keep people from gassing themselves. Maybe you can find a way around that though.

Cut their electricity.
Like straight up cut it, then go back to your apartment and play dumb.
"Uh? No my electricity is working fine, why?"
Cut wires, shut down their shit, just don't make yourself a target because they can gang on you and police won't do jack.
Unless you have a gun, in which case start shit, if they attack and enter your house shoot them dead.

You’re doing it wrong.

Infiltre here and seed them with anti-semitism, anti-faggotry and anti-feminism ideas.

Fuck off, retard.

Hes not American, I think Germans are supposed to provide complementary condoms and lube to Arabs who enter their house.

why is there music
doesn't islam try to outlaw music entirely?

Hey faggot, why would you not kill them at this point. Most krauts would cheer on you, I doubt there's many bluepilled people left in that shithole.

Have you heard them racking the bolt on any automatic weapons? If you have, I'm sure the police would love to hear about it.

I think it's about 50-50. Either way the (((command))) is cucked so op will get prosecuted if he tries fucking with the shitwalkers.

>Police won't do shit btw. against loud ppl…wewlad

Weak LARPing.

You act like islam is a real religion with an actual belief system and history. It's murderous sandniggers all the way down.

Blast some Hava Nagila.
Jew-tunez are guaranteed to rustle mudshitter jimmies and the cops won't say shit to you for fear of being bad goys.

well they are about not eating pig meat and going to mosques dont they?

It appears you're the one from Reddit. Lurk more or fuck off.

Who cares, he'd only find fellow redpilled krauts in prison at this point.

Record their jihad music.

Find out what the songs are, and get the lyrics.

Go through the lyrics and see if anything qualifies as "hate speech". Then, go to the police that they are broadcasting hate speech.

This is jewdo, use their own cucked laws against them.

DO IT!

but user, the verse that says: "cut the head off the infidel and rape his women" is actually just diverse and tolerant. I don't expect a bigot like you to understand.

user, they don't jail mudshits there for raping actual children. You really think they'll give a shit about 'hate speech'?

The only solution at this point is open violence and rebellion. Though I'd be smart about it and set government buildings on fire/fuck up the power grid before going out killing muds on the streets.

put on some Amon Amarth, muds of all types hate metal.

They don't do those things because of any actual belief structure or logic, they do it because if they don't other sandniggers will murder them. Go ahead and ask one why they don't eat pork, you wont get a logical answer, just "muh allah said so and the imams enforce it". Also learn to use your shift key unless you want to be mistaken for one of them.

inb4 imgur filename, I didn't have this one saved and had to look for it

haha into the oven you go

There are some guides you can find online for using a CB radio to blow out someones speakers.

Can you spell
SLIDE THREAD
????????????

Superglue your speakers to the roof, leave for a vacation and enrich them with Germanic culture until the police comes to break down your door.

Or murder spree. Your choice.

Fuck off. I don't shitpost in brit/pol/ threads even though I don't give a single fuck about them.

OP a faggot, won't do shit.

Here is a simple guide :

Listen to salil sawarim once or twice and go join them, fag. Sandnigga parties are lit.

Reported.

Baited in a shit thread.

Set fire to your place, as a poor fag you ll have nothing to lose.

splinter cell them

i.imgur.com/rSAmyUe.jpg
You just save that today faggot? I was even joking at first but now I'm actually going to report you.

And no, newfriend, I just rehost everything I find interesting to imgur through an extension, instead of saving to my computer

11 kilobytes too big for your hdd?

Why not sage?

Does this thread really deserve to be on the frontpage? Is your offtopic shitpost really that relevant?

Maybe. And I find Imgur nice as it somewhat strips metadata, easier to organize and can send links to people immediately on chats, instead of having to reupload. Got some old folders though, sure.

So your picture proves our ancestors were right? Nice.

Claim funny smells and large quantities of fertilizer being delivered.

This, do it, OP.

Join the party. Put liquor in the punch and pork in the cold cuts. If you kill them, you go to prison. If they kill themselves, problem solved.

What a coincidence! Being a Leaf-faggot, SKS's are cheaper than dirt here. Just picked one up a few days ago. Need to accquire a drill so I can make a punch board to get the god damned cock sucking bolt appart to get the cosmoline out of there, but other than that, the thing is near perfect.

Kebab ever tries to start shit in my neighborhood, I'm going to show them just how multicultural I can be!

1. Cook metric shit-ton of bacon without using kitchen fan
2. Drain grease into bowls
3. Open doors and start fanning it out into the hall
4. Play juden rap songs on top volume with speakers pointed at ceiling
5. Get ready with the bowls of grease and the bacon for the inevitable camel-out

Go party with them. For real.

White flight is the only answer (until the day of the rope arrives). Move ASAP to a white area, even if you have to rent a tiny room in an attic.

Go to pig ranch and leave dead pig at their doorstep

I'm already living in a tiny place, like 15sqm (basically prison cell) and this is a good area otherwise where fairly well off people live.

On a normal salary there is nowhere to go really. Sandniggers get put into any building that has cheap enough rents.>>8363490

just use a punch and a piece of 2x4, sheesh user. The whole thing was intended to be disassembled by illiterate conscripts. It's honestly not very difficult.

Dubs confirm!

All joking aside, they probably are stocking weapons and building bombs up there. I hope OP is far away when one accidentally detonates.

If they are using one of those bluetooth speakers hack it and play some really nice Hitler speeches.
or just burn the whole fucking building down and go live somewhere else.

Actually some mudslime in my city got raided for that.

Burn the building down at 3am and kill everyone.